Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Michael at the memorial?!

+85
lonelynation
Lay"sMjBad
MJSmile4Us
See
amy
4evermichael71
juliet
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
mommy
wandulka
jade jackson
illusionist
Anika20
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
TinkerBell
~~Kristy~~
DaduXLoveMJEver
morla
zen71
mjyou
MJWifey
phoenix
Airun
Lorrie
IWSICS
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
YveLoVesMJ
einsof
STARbaybeeRoqk
dianafan
dunno_it
silvy
shirley-grace
tis_ruthy
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
mir26
MJGIRL18
Souza81
nohype
cherry8
hasil
mjj29081958
CharlieBarley
dancer1792
alive
Smelly
ilprincipe
BuBBLes
Banessa
CaptainJaneway
velvetsilvergirl
Savannah
mjjforever72
iheartmichael
SmoothCriminal
Silence
emanviam
love4mjalways
DawneVee
carpenoctem
CantStopLovingU
mjfan
bibi
SeeingClues
bec
Another.Part.Of.Me
annieisnotokey
mjthelegendlives
gujunpyo
aamj07
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
emo_pinkt
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
MrsBenjamin
Rach
89 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by Silence Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm

@ Another.Part.Of.Me you wrote longer AND faster... I'm getting old...
by the way: "you" are my favourite song from "bad"
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:ROFL! OMG you so have to do that and then send it to me. Can you make Larry say "Excellent" in Mr Burns style?!

hahahah I will!!! I am gonna do it right now. oh my gosh, I'm such a nerd haha

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 2hmloau

hahaha I am so retarded. I couldnt really think of anything else and the photo is kind of cramped to post longer thought bubbles. I wish there were larger photos at different angles, that would be hilarious to mess around with.
ROFLMFAO!!! lol! lol! lol!

Lmao thats some funny shit Laughing lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Silence wrote:@ Another.Part.Of.Me you wrote longer AND faster... I'm getting old...
by the way: "you" are my favourite song from "bad"
Lol you aren't getting old. You're only as old as you feel Wink
LOL "I'm" one of my favourite songs from "Bad" too, there are so many amazing ones on there it's hard to choose but I adore this song like you wouldn't believe.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Weren't the media sitting behind the first three rows? I would imagine that they would get those spots and so forth.
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:40 pm

mjjforever72 wrote:Weren't the media sitting behind the first three rows? I would imagine that they would get those spots and so forth.
Yeah but Row 1 & 2 were for family and friends.
The media sat behind them;, I was sure the media, Larry King, that blonde women who interviewed Michael years ago (Barbara Walters?) were in row 3 but they could have been in row 4.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm

I think I saaw a picture of the woman in the car with the brothers going to the memorial and someone though it could be one of their wives. I still think the man would most likely be MJ even though the woman looks more like him. The way she's dressed deff a woman.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 pm

missdahmer wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:ROFL! OMG you so have to do that and then send it to me. Can you make Larry say "Excellent" in Mr Burns style?!

hahaha I am so retarded. I couldnt really think of anything else and the photo is kind of cramped to post longer thought bubbles. I wish there were larger photos at different angles, that would be hilarious to mess around with.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 pm

I was just catching up on this thread, this is the first I've checked since last night (it was only 12 pages when I went to bed!) and I was reading the part about what Perez Hilton posted when it was first reported that MJ had been rushed to the hospital. I'm curious if he is in still in on the hoax theory! I heard he removed that from his website shortly after he posted it.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

jpresley wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
missdahmer wrote:

Okay, well I'm not sure why my post didn't come thru the first time, but what I actually said was THIS KILLED ME. I had a big gulp of wine in my mouth and actually spit it out all over the damn keyboard! This was freaking HILARIOUS!!! cheers lol! afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Found this article that MJ wrote for Beliefnet in 2000, details his views on god and also how he liked to disguise himself as the "bearded man" to experience "ordinary life".
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2000/12/My-Childhood-My-Sabbath-My-Freedom.aspx
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 pm

jpresley wrote:
jpresley wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
missdahmer wrote:

Okay, well I'm not sure why my post didn't come thru the first time, but what I actually said was THIS KILLED ME. I had a big gulp of wine in my mouth and actually spit it out all over the damn keyboard! This was freaking HILARIOUS!!! cheers lol! afro

it seems to be making everyone laugh. but I feel bad I made you spit out your wine on your keyboard!! it's a b*tch to clean stuff off of keyboards!

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:37 pm

heyy i think that 'Hat Man' Could be michael he looks like hes really in disguise like a real serious disguise!!! everyone else looks normal...and it does look like a security guard....
but just as a insider lmao

The "hat man' looks like hes sleep! my grandma always falls asleep in stuff like this lol

but what do you guys think...i think the hat man could be michael!
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm

nohype wrote:Unfortunately, desperate times call for desperate measures. MJ would do ANYTHING for his kids. Even if it meant disguising himself as a woman. But, I feel that only Paris and MJ, Jr. knew about it. Blanket, being 7 years old, would have given MJ away in heartbeat if he knew daddy was there.
DISCLAIMER: This statement also applies if MJ is, in deed, the older gentleman.

i know lmfao
i could see blanket now...turning around and saying "daddy look" to the woman...haha that would be sooo funny!!!!
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 60322379Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Thumb539x39824650716068

well, if paris was in on it..how about these pictures?? they seem real Shocked
I don't think any of the kids know about it, if he faked his death
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

she doesnt look that sad to me honestly. imho.
the bottom one just looks like shes brushing something off of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

I think she looks sad in the first picture but the second one isn't clear enough. She could be doing anything.

Joe Jackson said Paris was quite the actress so maybe she was putting this to good use at the memorial?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Rachel wrote:I think she looks sad in the first picture but the second one isn't clear enough. She could be doing anything.

Joe Jackson said Paris was quite the actress so maybe she was putting this to good use at the memorial?

Yes! And this article says exactly that (sorry, it's in Spanish!)... http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=5a71be8b530073c32ad295b6c61e2267 Wink
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:
Rachel wrote:I think she looks sad in the first picture but the second one isn't clear enough. She could be doing anything.

Yes! And this article says exactly that (sorry, it's in Spanish!)... http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=5a71be8b530073c32ad295b6c61e2267 Wink

Oh I can't read Spanish lol

Oh well never mind! I also think someone else mentioned this as well, maybe another member of the family so I know it was said!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm

These pictures are suspicious. Anyone remember seeing this man in the fedora of the second row in the memorial? I do not remember it. Seeing these pictures I do not stop thinking about the video of Ghosts...

Does anyone have more pictures or views these pictures?

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 D0248d0bcaa5

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Memorialservicemichaelj

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Memorialservicemichaelj

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Memorialservicemichaeljg
einsof
einsof

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm

she looks upset in the first picture but u cant judge the 2nd one she could be rubbing dirt out of her eyes or sleep or maybe the sun got in her eyes
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm

She looks like she just woken up in the 2nd picture
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:44 pm

missdahmer wrote:she doesnt look that sad to me honestly. imho.
people was taking her picture maybe she was blocking off her face
she also hid behind rebbie in another picture
there really stalking the kids
and i think they do know about it if michael faked his death
also the first picture doesnt look like anything either and when was that taken...the first picture looks like she blnked in the flash you know like red eye
but idk
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am

Rachel wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I really don't think the woman can be MJ.
My reason, TIGHT , short dress. Think about the tight and what a man need to to to hide...well Laughing

ROFL! You obv haven't seen how well some drag queens can hide "it" Razz

Ok. Now THAT was funny!! This comment above goes along with the reaction in Rachels avatar!! That would be MJ's reaction!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:she looks upset in the first picture but u cant judge the 2nd one she could be rubbing dirt out of her eyes or sleep or maybe the sun got in her eyes

Or, she could have been trying to shield her face from the annoying paps taking the damn picture up in the sky w/ a freaking telephoto lens! Pics like this keep telling me that there is NO WAY IN HELL Michael is buried because someone, somewhere would have let the proverbial cat out of the bag and there would be some sort of picture out there.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:
missdahmer wrote:she doesnt look that sad to me honestly. imho.
people was taking her picture maybe she was blocking off her face
she also hid behind rebbie in another picture
there really stalking the kids
and i think they do know about it if michael faked his death
also the first picture doesnt look like anything either and when was that taken...the first picture looks like she blnked in the flash you know like red eye
but idk

Ha! I just saw your post after essentially saying the same thing!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Rachel wrote:
My reason, TIGHT , short dress. Think about the tight and what a man need to to to hide...well Laughing

Ok. Now THAT was funny!! This comment above goes along with the reaction in Rachels avatar!! That would be MJ's reaction!! LOL

[Jacksonologist] I am REALLY gonna try and get some work done today. I've got a list and and plan if only I could stay off this damn site! monkey
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 am

jpresley wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:she looks upset in the first picture but u cant judge the 2nd one she could be rubbing dirt out of her eyes or sleep or maybe the sun got in her eyes

Or, she could have been trying to shield her face from the annoying paps taking the damn picture up in the sky w/ a freaking telephoto lens! Pics like this keep telling me that there is NO WAY IN HELL Michael is buried because someone, somewhere would have let the proverbial cat out of the bag and there would be some sort of picture out there.
I think it was a news helicopter hovering above the Jackson Family Compound in Encino, that's why Paris is hiding behind Rebbie and shielding her face.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 am

jpresley wrote:
Rachel wrote:

[Jacksonologist] I am REALLY gonna try and get some work done today. I've got a list and and plan if only I could stay off this damn site! monkey

No youre not presley!! You havent gotten and will not get anymore work done then me. You are WAY far behind..just like me. You are sitting at your desk slacking off and rerading posts and drooling over gold pants and thinking and droolong and reading and drooling...just like me!! So dont say you have a plan, cus I dont!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am

jpresley wrote:
Rachel wrote:

No youre not presley!! You havent gotten and will not get anymore work done then me. You are WAY far behind..just like me. You are sitting at your desk slacking off and rerading posts and drooling over gold pants and thinking and droolong and reading and drooling...just like me!! So dont say you have a plan, cus I dont!! LOL

Okay, now that was just MEAN. I do SO have a plan. It involves making everyone think I am actually working while I get farther and farther behind while reading, posting and drooling over Michael, dammit!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

So I am correct then!! See!!!

LMAO!! That is too funny. Right now I have been at work since 930 eastern time and its almost 1pm right now. I have the SAME work in front of me as I did when I sat down this morning!!
Im so gonna get fired!!
No, I wont...my boss is cool, as long as I get my work done and its correct, then Im good.

I do the books here and its kinda hard to work with numbers and money with MJ on the brain...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

By the way... I just lloked at my post. And it say I entered it at 956am? How do I change that in my profile?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 am

Rachel wrote:

HA HA! I love the avatar clip, so cute! Oprah was kinda mean to ask him that though. I mean he's the King ffs!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So I am correct then!! See!!!

LMAO!! That is too funny. Right now I have been at work since 930 eastern time and its almost 1pm right now. I have the SAME work in front of me as I did when I sat down this morning!!
Im so gonna get fired!!
No, I wont...my boss is cool, as long as I get my work done and its correct, then Im good.

I do the books here and its kinda hard to work with numbers and money with MJ on the brain...

NOTHING has moved from my desk in over a week. Now, I have gotten the most important (Read bare minimum) stuff done, but absolutely nothing else. I've sent a few emails this AM, so I'm already better than yesterday. Laughing I have a cool boss too, so we're both lucky like that! lol! afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So I am correct then!! See!!!

Im so gonna get fired!!

NOTHING has moved from my desk in over a week. Now, I have gotten the most important (Read bare minimum) stuff done, but absolutely nothing else. I've sent a few emails this AM, so I'm already better than yesterday. Laughing I have a cool boss too, so we're both lucky like that! lol! afro

Wow - you know you have it bad when you can't do your full time job!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Thwhatzupwituanimationd

Dude I love this video... Eddie does come across a bit YMCA, all in Michael's ear though... haha!

Anyone know what that CTE meant on his shirt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Let's say Michael IS dead. Is this (which I made) a good tribute?

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 MJRIP

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm

It looks wonderful.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 pm

I just had a thought. It probably has already been mentioned, so if it has, I apologize. Has anyone thought that the blonde woman could be Tatum O'neal? Here is a picture of her (not from the memorial, but she was there), and her hair does look the same. I am probably wrong, but I thought I would share my thoughts with you.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08mw6b0eB31Pa/520x.jpg

Here are her thoughts on Michael Jackson's death:
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75791/index.html

I have googled for the last hour trying to see if there is a picture of her at the memorial, but I can't find anything...just information that she was there:
http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/07/celebrities-arrive-for-michael-jacksons-memorial/

What is funny is that Michael disguised himself years and years ago so they could go on a date together and not be noticed.
http://michaeljacksonnotdead.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/09-7-09-image-1-49475847.jpg

So does anyone know if the blonde could be Tatum...or do you know where she was sitting at the memorial??? I still say "Hat Man" is Michael...just not sure about the blonde yet. scratch
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

@ Jordy - Glad you liked the video!

Michael looks too cute, I had to have it Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Who is this "Hat man"? Wasent he some kinda celeb, from another Contry, or did i get it all wrong?? Just thought I saw someone else write it somewhere, im not sure though.

Why do you all think that guy "The hat man" is Mike??? Does he have some kinda close on, bracelet, hat or anything that could be resemblence to Michael?

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Hey all, I am new here. You are all doing a great job here.
With the following images I am not trying to offend or to mislead. I don't even know if this is something interesting but just like all the others I am trying to find out the truth. If that person is really a woman I apologize
Crying or Very sad

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Errr113 Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Oh2xyz10
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Errr210
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 pm

hmm the mj picture could be a little bit too old to chose it to compare.

anyway I see different nose, different upper lip, different chin, maybe different height.....

so it could be anyone. I don't believe in both the old man nor the lady being michael

too much things we don't know but good work
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Silence wrote:hmm the mj picture could be a little bit too old to chose it to compare.

anyway I see different nose, different upper lip, different chin, maybe different height.....

so it could be anyone. I don't believe in both the old man nor the lady being michael

too much things we don't know but good work

thank you! you're right, the picture is too old, I will try to find a better picture or maybe not since it's kinda crazy to think that person is Michael lol but who knows ;p
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

http://www.mjackson.net/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jacko9_.jpg
have a look at this pic taken at the Munich concert, it is clearly Karen Faye and MJ but who is the grey haired man with them, and Karen was sat next to the hat man at the Memorial. what do you think
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:Hey all, I am new here. You are all doing a great job here.
With the following images I am not trying to offend or to mislead. I don't even know if this is something interesting but just like all the others I am trying to find out the truth. If that person is really a woman I apologize
Crying or Very sad

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Errr113 Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Oh2xyz10
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 9 Errr210

i think he/she(the blond woman has a very big jawline not very feminem?(wrong word i know but you know what i mean:P)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 pm

but i google her and she could be the blond lady i dont know there are not very good pictures:S:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 pm

beverleyflossy wrote:http://www.mjackson.net/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jacko9_.jpg
have a look at this pic taken at the Munich concert, it is clearly Karen Faye and MJ but who is the grey haired man with them, and Karen was sat next to the hat man at the Memorial. what do you think

That guy is Michael Bush; he designed all of MJ's costumes for 15 years. See attached link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJcg5WvA2nk
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:01 pm

@jpresley, are you saying you think that Hat Man is actually Michael Bush?
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

i cant find any pictures of the guy:S
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:05 pm

aamj07 wrote:@jpresley, are you saying you think that Hat Man is actually Michael Bush?
I think she meant that this guy in the pic below was Michael Bush
beverleyflossy wrote:
http://www.mjackson.net/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jacko9_.jpg
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next