Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Body guard on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.
avatar
Body guard
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:54 pm

WOW- so it seems many of us may be right after all. Does your Nephew think MJ was there at all but hidden and did he think he sounded like MJ? Please tell us anything else he can remember.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Cant he have seem taller because he was wearing boots, Michael normally wears boots, with a small heel when he is out in public, he only wear those black shoes when he performs.

Mabye that could be the reason for him to seem taller?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 pm

@body guard, no offense but u are a new member. How can we be sure that you aren't a troll in disguise that just wants to come here and give us false hope?? How do we know you can be trusted?
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 pm

luvmjalways wrote:@body guard, no offense but u are a new member. How can we be sure that you aren't a troll in disguise that just wants to come here and give us false hope?? How do we know you can be trusted?

how mean LOL ...what a warm welcome ..but i agree with you..
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm not trying to be mean!! However we have enough ppl on the Internet that are trying to trick us into thinking they have connections to MJ and they have info. We don't need anymore ppl trying to make fools out of us.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Maybe MJ just didn't want to talk that day. Was nervous ? Wanted to show a NEW man or the real him. Maybe he's tired of being so nice with everybody all the time...
Why not ?
I think people need to understand he's a human and not perfect. I don't tell he's not a god person , FAR than this, but just human, like all of us.
And I love him MORE for that !

Peace
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Human_nature wrote:Maybe MJ just didn't want to talk that day. Was nervous ? Wanted to show a NEW man or the real him. Maybe he's tired of being so nice with everybody all the time...
Why not ?
I think people need to understand he's a human and not perfect. I don't tell he's not a god person , FAR than this, but just human, like all of us.
And I love him MORE for that !

Peace

If I agreed any more with you, I'd be... YOU!

New MJ: "No more Mr. Nice Guy"
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Maybe MJ just didn't want to talk that day. Was nervous ? Wanted to show a NEW man or the real him. Maybe he's tired of being so nice with everybody all the time...
Why not ?
I think people need to understand he's a human and not perfect. I don't tell he's not a god person , FAR than this, but just human, like all of us.
And I love him MORE for that !

Peace

If I agreed any more with you, I'd be... YOU!

New MJ: "No more Mr. Nice Guy"

ROTF !!
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:@body guard, no offense but u are a new member. How can we be sure that you aren't a troll in disguise that just wants to come here and give us false hope?? How do we know you can be trusted?

Thats not fair, we were all new members at some time. I think the numbers/Cassandra theories etc are ridiculous (only my opinion) so it is ok to put any theory on here no matter how wierd and is ok as long as you are a long standing member?? I think we all have a right to say what we think and respect that. Bodyguard is not putting down MJ so what is the problem? This member is only giving foundation to what half of our forum think anyway. That was a very warm welcome!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Stillalive on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 am

OMG! A new clue!!!! Please thanks your nephew to let us know that!!!!!!!!

BTW... what a pity that this INCREDIBLE EVIDENCE (i mean concrete proof as you said) jumps out six months after O2 conference.

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Bang bang, shot dead

Everybody's gone mad




Spreading love,
Patrizia.
avatar
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 am

If this is true it´s cool.
Well, maybe we´ll see.
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 am

I'ld love for this to be true and your statement in itself sounds as a convincing one. But why come up with it just now? And like WanaBstartnSthn said: the fact that it's your first post, makes it questionable (not because of you personally, but because a lot of BS statements sneaked into the forum like that...first time members with 'evidence'. No pun intended. Perhaps there's a way for you to back up your claim? Smile Again, I'ld want it to be true very much. Smile
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 am

Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Apologise if anyone thinks I am a troll.

Post by Body guard on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 am

I came across this site quite by chance when looking up something else for my nephew regarding MJ.
To the poster who thought it might be because MJ was wearing boots,well I don't know what boots lift you up 4" in height,nor do boots stretch your hands either.
My nephew said that even the voice (what little we heard of it) was not MJ's.
I don't think MJ was there at all,as I said before the producer/director of the 02 shows admiited (in the UK press) to using "lookalikes" to save putting pressure on a (by now) fragile MJ.
If you don't believe me look up:~The Times,Independent,Guardian or Daily Telepgraph for the time just after the 02 press conference.
Personally,I think this is one time (of very few) when someone (the 02 show director) was actually looking out for MJ's health.
So maybe it's something that should be viewed positively,not in a negative way.
MJ was there in spirit,if not in body.
I would welcome (positive)comments,but as I said I will not be a regular poster here,I just came across this topic by chance,and thought you guys might like the information?
avatar
Body guard
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Body guard on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:24 am

I am sorry,but apart from sending you my Nephew,or his email,I don't see how I can prove it.
I just lay it here for you to see.
I have nothing against MJ,I am not a fan,but I think this is something that could be viewed positively(as I said above).
IF people can open their eyes and minds a bit.
If people are vilified for having different opinions or evidence re MJ then this will be a very closed forum will it not?
avatar
Body guard
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:28 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

? If we have to go into sepecifics....I've been a fan for over 25 years....and I can't say 100% sure, that O2 guy was or wasn't the real MJ. I understand your doubts about Bodyguards claims (I have them also), but your claims just as much aren't proof...it's merely your opinion. Even if you HAD been there, I doubt whether you could have proven it...in the end, the only proof could come from MJ himself (or the double admitting he wasn't the real deal).
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Stillalive on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 am

I agree, body guard.
I think that his email is enough, thanks Smile You can PM me!

Spreading Love,
Patrizia.
avatar
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:35 am

StenniZ wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

? If we have to go into sepecifics....I've been a fan for over 25 years....and I can't say 100% sure, that O2 guy was or wasn't the real MJ. I understand your doubts about Bodyguards claims (I have them also), but your claims just as much aren't proof...it's merely your opinion. Even if you HAD been there, I doubt whether you could have proven it...in the end, the only proof could come from MJ himself (or the double admitting he wasn't the real deal).

I am sorry, but that its your problem, not mine.
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:37 am

If Body Guard really says what he/she knows, and it´s true, then I appreciate it for telling us. I mean, of course there were so many trolls claiming to know something, that we question everything, which is good, because it won´t lead us the wrong ways then.
But there is a chance it´s true, right?
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 am

Body guard wrote:I am sorry,but apart from sending you my Nephew,or his email,I don't see how I can prove it.
I just lay it here for you to see.
I have nothing against MJ,I am not a fan,but I think this is something that could be viewed positively(as I said above).
IF people can open their eyes and minds a bit.
If people are vilified for having different opinions or evidence re MJ then this will be a very closed forum will it not?

This is being a point of discussion for such a long time now, whether he was MJ or not.
If your nephew says he was not MJ, then what about his teeth? His skin marks? They pretty look the same....
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

? If we have to go into sepecifics....I've been a fan for over 25 years....and I can't say 100% sure, that O2 guy was or wasn't the real MJ. I understand your doubts about Bodyguards claims (I have them also), but your claims just as much aren't proof...it's merely your opinion. Even if you HAD been there, I doubt whether you could have proven it...in the end, the only proof could come from MJ himself (or the double admitting he wasn't the real deal).

I am sorry, but that its your problem, not mine.

this is a forum for sharing opinions, i guess. good that not everyone has the same opinion.
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 am

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

? If we have to go into sepecifics....I've been a fan for over 25 years....and I can't say 100% sure, that O2 guy was or wasn't the real MJ. I understand your doubts about Bodyguards claims (I have them also), but your claims just as much aren't proof...it's merely your opinion. Even if you HAD been there, I doubt whether you could have proven it...in the end, the only proof could come from MJ himself (or the double admitting he wasn't the real deal).

I am sorry, but that its your problem, not mine.

this is a forum for sharing opinions, i guess. good that not everyone has the same opinion.

Indeed!
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 am

I mean, I am still not sure if this was MJ at the O2, although all evidence (haha) points to the fact it was him. He just gave me a weird feeling there.
I can understand both, if people are 100% sure, and if people are not.
Why can´t he just tell us?
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 am

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:I mean, I am still not sure if this was MJ at the O2, although all evidence (haha) points to the fact it was him. He just gave me a weird feeling there.
I can understand both, if people are 100% sure, and if people are not.
Why can´t he just tell us?

Because its not the right time.I strongly believe that after the movie release everything will come out.
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

How can you say this WAS Michael for sure, no-one knows and no-one here can prove it was or wasn't.WE DO NOT KNOW!!! I do not think being a fan for 20 years proves that. My Mum has been a fan for thirty odd years and grew up at the same time but she doesn't know. I dont see anyone putting down a long standing member no matter how obscure the theory. Please this is not the way to welcome new members and as long as no-one is putting down MJ then please lets have a little respect and give Bodyguard the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise (concrete proof and not just fan for 20 years etc etc) Thankyou Bodyguard and welcome. I will be pleased to read any posts you write.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 am

I wish 'someone' would give us a sign........then we could know for sure!!!

I'm still 50/50 myself......but it is great to get other possibilities!!!

Respect! And welcome Bodyguard!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 am

aarrgh this seems like a cat and mouse chase which lead to nowhere which makes me wonder if we'll ever reach a final conclusion Michael plz reveal yourself and now would be good!!
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:I mean, I am still not sure if this was MJ at the O2, although all evidence (haha) points to the fact it was him. He just gave me a weird feeling there.
I can understand both, if people are 100% sure, and if people are not.
Why can´t he just tell us?

Because its not the right time.I strongly believe that after the movie release everything will come out.

I really hope so. There must be an end to all the confusions...
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

How can you say this WAS Michael for sure, no-one knows and no-one here can prove it was or wasn't.WE DO NOT KNOW!!! I do not think being a fan for 20 years proves that. My Mum has been a fan for thirty odd years and grew up at the same time but she doesn't know. I dont see anyone putting down a long standing member no matter how obscure the theory. Please this is not the way to welcome new members and as long as no-one is putting down MJ then please lets have a little respect and give Bodyguard the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise (concrete proof and not just fan for 20 years etc etc) Thankyou Bodyguard and welcome. I will be pleased to read any posts you write.

Like I said to Stenniz. Its your problem, not mine, Everyone is free to believe for sure or not whatever wants. And if I dont believe in what the OP says because I need palpable proves not words. Thats all.
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Body guard on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 am

I apologise (once again) if I have offended anyone.I never said that my nephew said that it wasn't MJ for USre,only that he was perturbed about some things.
I posted this here for your information,not to be mauled in a lions den and spat out!
I can see why people don't post here.
I think that if the director of the 02 was protecting MJ it was something positive,that at last someone was trying to do something FOR MJ and not rip him off,but in all the agression against my posts this seems to have gotten overlooked.
I will not post here again,I never intended to post as much as I have done.
I leave you to your discussions and theories.
avatar
Body guard
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 am

StenniZ wrote:I'ld love for this to be true and your statement in itself sounds as a convincing one. But why come up with it just now? And like WanaBstartnSthn said: the fact that it's your first post, makes it questionable (not because of you personally, but because a lot of BS statements sneaked into the forum like that...first time members with 'evidence'. No pun intended. Perhaps there's a way for you to back up your claim? Smile Again, I'ld want it to be true very much. Smile

thank you once again for coming to my rescue, Stenniz! Everyone seems to be attacking me becuz of what I said but I only meant that because this is like, body guards first post we have to skeptical!!! Geesh! I agree with everything u just said and it's all I meant!
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I'ld love for this to be true and your statement in itself sounds as a convincing one. But why come up with it just now? And like WanaBstartnSthn said: the fact that it's your first post, makes it questionable (not because of you personally, but because a lot of BS statements sneaked into the forum like that...first time members with 'evidence'. No pun intended. Perhaps there's a way for you to back up your claim? Again, I'ld want it to be true very much.

thank you once again for coming to my rescue, Stenniz! Everyone seems to be attacking me becuz of what I said but I only meant that because this is like, body guards first post we have to skeptical!!! Geesh! I agree with everything u just said and it's all I meant!

I didn´t think you attacked body guard.
I meant, in general, that it could be true, there is a chance.
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 am

Bodyguard, I for one appreciated what you were tryng to do and although I cannot apologise for the negative things other members posted but I am sorry that this has happened and I did state in earlier posts what I thought. Please do not take it to heart, I think people should learn to be NICER and please dont go because of this, as I said I will be happy to read your posts and I think is comendable you took the time and trouble to tell us your information and I can see how you are upset-I would be. You keep on posting if you want to, dont let a few ignorant posts stop you. Take care.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:59 am

Body guard wrote:I apologise (once again) if I have offended anyone.I never said that my nephew said that it wasn't MJ for USre,only that he was perturbed about some things.
I posted this here for your information,not to be mauled in a lions den and spat out!
I can see why people don't post here.
I think that if the director of the 02 was protecting MJ it was something positive,that at last someone was trying to do something FOR MJ and not rip him off,but in all the agression against my posts this seems to have gotten overlooked.
I will not post here again,I never intended to post as much as I have done.
I leave you to your discussions and theories.


body guard, no one is here to attack you, dont get it confused we are all good people here, you just have to understand how sensitive this whole situation is. For 3 months it has been a rollercoaster of emotions and tbh the majority of the ppl on this forum are females and we dont like to have our feelings played with. I'm not accusing you of being a troll or a liar because I dont know you. I was simply stating that we just wanted be sure that you were not trying to string us along like lots of ppl have been doing. I apologize if you felt "mauled". I certainly did not mean to make you feel that way. If you really do have valuable, true information regarding this hoax you are more than welcome to share it. I just don't want my heart played with and believe it or not, I am trying also to protect the hearts of my fellow forum members. Harley, what happened to us being able to speak directly? I feel like the post above this one is indirectly taking shots at me! What gives???
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
Body guard wrote:I apologise (once again) if I have offended anyone.I never said that my nephew said that it wasn't MJ for USre,only that he was perturbed about some things.
I posted this here for your information,not to be mauled in a lions den and spat out!
I can see why people don't post here.
I think that if the director of the 02 was protecting MJ it was something positive,that at last someone was trying to do something FOR MJ and not rip him off,but in all the agression against my posts this seems to have gotten overlooked.
I will not post here again,I never intended to post as much as I have done.
I leave you to your discussions and theories.


body guard, no one is here to attack you, dont get it confused we are all good people here, you just have to understand how sensitive this whole situation is. For 3 months it has been a rollercoaster of emotions and tbh the majority of the ppl on this forum are females and we dont like to have our feelings played with. I'm not accusing you of being a troll or a liar because I dont know you. I was simply stating that we just wanted be sure that you were not trying to string us along like lots of ppl have been doing. I apologize if you felt "mauled". I certainly did not mean to make you feel that way. If you really do have valuable, true information regarding this hoax you are more than welcome to share it. I just don't want my heart played with and believe it or not, I am trying also to protect the hearts of my fellow forum members. Harley, what happened to us being able to speak directly? I feel like the post above this one is indirectly taking shots at me! What gives???
Sorry if my post sounded offensive and it was not intended, I do realize that things can get a bit heated but I truly felt sorry for Bodyguard. The minute I read the post that Bodyguard had written (if you check I was the first to reply) I thought that maybe as was their first post that people would disregard this very informative post and I sincerely hoped this wouldn't be the case and do you know what- I was right-there were very few that welcomed this new member and just supposing it was true?? The post was something that half of these members thought anyway-it was nothing ridiculous or far fetched. I just think we should ALL be gracious to new people-you have to start somewhere with a new post. As I said I felt really sorry for this new member and I can understand her (or his) reaction to the negative posts and the reply from Bodyguard I thought was quite gracious. My post was not attended for you in particular but I did want to point out that negative things like this to new members is unfair and I do not want to fall out or slander anyone. I am very outspoken, always have been, pals always want my opinion on clothes,hairdo's etc as I do not bull *hit. Please do not take it to heart as I love the members on here and this forum. Take care.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 am

@ jj, I sure hope ur right. I'll be ecstatic if TII reveals more to us about this hoax because I can't take it anymore! This death hoax has taken over my life.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by PinkLizard on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 am

If we can't even agree to disagree on a forum without members getting offended and offensive, what hope is there for Michael's dream to 'heal the world'? I feel very sad by many threads on here that seem to end up with people getting hurt. I'm not speaking directly to anyone and I am certainly not accusing anyone.....but.........we are here because of Michael and we should live by his example. Love to everyone x
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 am

PinkLizard wrote:If we can't even agree to disagree on a forum without members getting offended and offensive, what hope is there for Michael's dream to 'heal the world'? I feel very sad by many threads on here that seem to end up with people getting hurt. I'm not speaking directly to anyone and I am certainly not accusing anyone.....but.........we are here because of Michael and we should live by his example. Love to everyone x


I agree!!!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 am

never mind.....
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by See on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:18 am

I think even if we (diehard fans of Michael) still are discussing this O2 thing... Well then something must be off about Michael... The first thing I thought after seeing the O2 announcement I thought...Who is that??? After he "died", I thought why was he wearing clothing of E'cas??? But he has the marks on his face that proofs it is Michael, but what is wrong whit his voice??? Why were the photo's of the O2 photoshopped??? Now I'm just confused...

But something was definitly not right about him.... I even read that it was not Michael there before he "died".... My poor head has sufferd so much LOL
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by mommy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 am

I have posted this before in another tread, but I guess it would be appropriate to have it here as well..

From when we first decided: "Michael WAS at the O2 press conference"


Now this one taken from "MJJ pic website" Alson from the conference



Where have the scars gone???

I'm puzzled
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 am

oh michael please stop fooling us!!!!
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:44 am

See wrote:I think even if we (diehard fans of Michael) still are discussing this O2 thing... Well then something must be off about Michael... The first thing I thought after seeing the O2 announcement I thought...Who is that??? After he "died", I thought why was he wearing clothing of E'cas??? But he has the marks on his face that proofs it is Michael, but what is wrong whit his voice??? Why were the photo's of the O2 photoshopped??? Now I'm just confused...

But something was definitly not right about him.... I even read that it was not Michael there before he "died".... My poor head has sufferd so much LOL

Yes, I agree with everything you say and I remember watching the 02 Michael at the time and thought "wow-he's changed" but until his supposed death didn't really think any more about it.
I do fear we may have "lost" Bodyguard and I think that as a member of this forum Bodyguard could have maybe obtained more information for us and could have proved a valuable asset. Shame.......
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by See on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:47 am

Maybe we will never know... But if it was a double, it was a very good one...
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

? If we have to go into sepecifics....I've been a fan for over 25 years....and I can't say 100% sure, that O2 guy was or wasn't the real MJ. I understand your doubts about Bodyguards claims (I have them also), but your claims just as much aren't proof...it's merely your opinion. Even if you HAD been there, I doubt whether you could have proven it...in the end, the only proof could come from MJ himself (or the double admitting he wasn't the real deal).

I am sorry, but that its your problem, not mine.

lol. That's not an answer? :S How would that be a problem?? I'm not telling you to believe what bodyguard is telling us, but you can't debunk his/her post, just by stating you've been a fan and watched MJ closely? I mean, how is that better proof than the post bodyguard made?? Kinda short fused if you ask me. :S
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:If we can't even agree to disagree on a forum without members getting offended and offensive, what hope is there for Michael's dream to 'heal the world'? I feel very sad by many threads on here that seem to end up with people getting hurt. I'm not speaking directly to anyone and I am certainly not accusing anyone.....but.........we are here because of Michael and we should live by his example. Love to everyone x


I agree!!!!

Exactly. Just mention one thing they don't agree with and they go mad. :S How are we ever going to be able to talk about things with an attitude like that? Respect eachothers opinion and come up with something better, or don't post anything at all. It's not like MJ needs us here in order to return and he certainly doesn't need to be protected by us. This way it looks like MJ could come on the forum himself, letting us know the O2 guy wasn't him and some would still debunk his post, 'cause they as fans have been studying his hands for 20 years. lol No offense JJ, but I think you're overreacting. Understandable given everything that's been going on, but come on....how about that open mind???
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Grace on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 am

Everything on O2 pics was photoshopped and this was done very badly - like having been in a rush.
If you happen to have a picture software installed on your pc than please enlarge any of the O2 pics published at mjjpictures.com and you will notice with an enlargement to 300% that there have been wipes to get rid of scars, beard shadows and wrinkles. It was a bad job done because the corrections are very obvious - you'll see in the enlargements that above the upper lip e.g. there are flesh-coloured wipe spots. Of course Mike looks much younger this way.

There is even this one before photoshopping and after:

leaving the hotel conference (who are these guys - nobody had a clue so far - AEG, Sony, the one in the middle resembles Chernoff, the lwyer for Murray?)







They did not do the corrections on this one however:



It was shot just before getting on stage:


This is what the stage looked like:


(watch for the camera behind the curtain)

and this is the tiny 10 squareyards they appointed to MJ for a comeback announcement:
can you count the cameras focussing on him?



The man at the O2 conference had dirty hands - whoever would have been a double jumping in would IMO have tried to perfectly do the job and do it according to the expectations. Dirty hands would not have been written in any contract, would they?

I personally do not have the slightes doubt that O2 guy was Mike.
Navi was there to take the crowds outside and they fell for him (footage on youtube).
But on stage - MJ.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am

Look we're never going to agree on this, we're divided on it. I personally think it was MJ but I let that go along time ago, we're wasting time focusing on whether it was MJ or not.
Yes he was behaving out of character but the way I see it regardless of whether it was real MJ or not he was behaving out of character for a good reason. David Gest has said in an interview that MJ had a deep voice, I also heard this before from someone else who knew him.

We're never going to agree so can we please just move on!
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:00 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I'ld love for this to be true and your statement in itself sounds as a convincing one. But why come up with it just now? And like WanaBstartnSthn said: the fact that it's your first post, makes it questionable (not because of you personally, but because a lot of BS statements sneaked into the forum like that...first time members with 'evidence'. No pun intended. Perhaps there's a way for you to back up your claim? Again, I'ld want it to be true very much.

thank you once again for coming to my rescue, Stenniz! Everyone seems to be attacking me becuz of what I said but I only meant that because this is like, body guards first post we have to skeptical!!! Geesh! I agree with everything u just said and it's all I meant!

I didn´t think you attacked body guard.
I meant, in general, that it could be true, there is a chance.

Yes, but I just need some confirmation, that I'm not completely off here. Not agreeing with someone's post (in this case bodyguards) is fine by me, but someone does, I at least expect them to come up with something that makes (more) sense and addressed directly at the claim in question. Saying you know better, just because you think you know after being a fan for 20 or more years doesn't mean or prove anything. That's why I wrote I was a fan for over 25 years (sarcasm)...that doesn't mean I know better than someone who has been a fan for 20years. And that's what I read in JJ's post. Again, no hard feelings, but get off that high horse, 'cause your not going to solve it from up there. I hope I'm not the only one, that thinks so, otherwise there's little use in being a member here. It's starting to smell a bit like MJHD in here. Sad
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum