Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

+20
DreamsComeTrue
ishealive
Grace
mommy
See
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
PinkLizard
MJSmile4Us
~StarLight~UK~
MJJ1982
J.J_loves_MJ
StenniZ
GirlInTheMirror1
Stillalive
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
hAZZELY
WanaBstartnSthn
Harleyblonde
Body guard
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by Grace Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 pm

ishealive wrote:We're never going to agree so can we please just move on!

I am still waiting for someone having a clue for the pic leaving the hotel room.

There MUST have been a reason to be so much late (the announcement in the private video spoke of 5 hours late - be it true or not).

Those guys look really not happy and I just wonder if this after all these weeks of grasping for proofs this were not the first thing to start with - to investigate what and whom we see in the publications.

Why was this picture photoshopped? Why are they not happy when Mike is leaving for the announcement ?

WHO are they?
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Not the real MJ at the 02 then?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

StenniZ wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I'ld love for this to be true and your statement in itself sounds as a convincing one. But why come up with it just now? And like WanaBstartnSthn said: the fact that it's your first post, makes it questionable (not because of you personally, but because a lot of BS statements sneaked into the forum like that...first time members with 'evidence'. No pun intended. Perhaps there's a way for you to back up your claim? Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_smile Again, I'ld want it to be true very much. Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_smile

thank you once again for coming to my rescue, Stenniz! Everyone seems to be attacking me becuz of what I said but I only meant that because this is like, body guards first post we have to skeptical!!! Geesh! I agree with everything u just said and it's all I meant!

I didn´t think you attacked body guard.
I meant, in general, that it could be true, there is a chance.
Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_smile

Yes, but I just need some confirmation, that I'm not completely off here. Not agreeing with someone's post (in this case bodyguards) is fine by me, but someone does, I at least expect them to come up with something that makes (more) sense and addressed directly at the claim in question. Saying you know better, just because you think you know after being a fan for 20 or more years doesn't mean or prove anything. That's why I wrote I was a fan for over 25 years (sarcasm)...that doesn't mean I know better than someone who has been a fan for 20years. And that's what I read in JJ's post. Again, no hard feelings, but get off that high horse, 'cause your not going to solve it from up there. I hope I'm not the only one, that thinks so, otherwise there's little use in being a member here. It's starting to smell a bit like MJHD in here. Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_sad

Its a pity that you didnt get my point. Anyway... whatever! I have no intention to argue with anyone on this forum so lets leave the things out.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 pm

ishealive wrote:Look we're never going to agree on this, we're divided on it. I personally think it was MJ but I let that go along time ago, we're wasting time focusing on whether it was MJ or not.
Yes he was behaving out of character but the way I see it regardless of whether it was real MJ or not he was behaving out of character for a good reason. David Gest has said in an interview that MJ had a deep voice, I also heard this before from someone else who knew him.

We're never going to agree so can we please just move on!

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_cheers I myself am still 50-50. But I do notice everytime this topic comes up (and others as well), people start arguing.....and the fact that we may have lost bodyguard really upsets me. There was NO reason to go after this guy/girl. They were simply giving us info from someone else....that doesnt mean that this info is THEIR opinion. And even if it was their opinion, then RESPECT their opinion. Ive seen ALOT of people leave this board because of stupid shit like this...Im sorry. I pray to God we dont turn into another MJHD...cus I see that happening more and more around here and IF it comes down to it then I will be leaving too.
No one can post anything anymore without someone attacking them and worse yet, some people apologise for posting something. I think Rachel mentioned this as well. This is not how it should be.

Maybe it was Mj at the O2, maybe it wasnt.......does it matter? We may never know. Personally, I think this O2 thing was MEANT to be confusing...did you ever think about that?

Sorry to be a b***h, but Ive held my tongue for a long time and I justhad to get that out. Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
ishealive wrote:Look we're never going to agree on this, we're divided on it. I personally think it was MJ but I let that go along time ago, we're wasting time focusing on whether it was MJ or not.
Yes he was behaving out of character but the way I see it regardless of whether it was real MJ or not he was behaving out of character for a good reason. David Gest has said in an interview that MJ had a deep voice, I also heard this before from someone else who knew him.

We're never going to agree so can we please just move on!

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_cheers I myself am still 50-50. But I do notice everytime this topic comes up (and others as well), people start arguing.....and the fact that we may have lost bodyguard really upsets me. There was NO reason to go after this guy/girl. They were simply giving us info from someone else....that doesnt mean that this info is THEIR opinion. And even if it was their opinion, then RESPECT their opinion. Ive seen ALOT of people leave this board because of stupid shit like this...Im sorry. I pray to God we dont turn into another MJHD...cus I see that happening more and more around here and IF it comes down to it then I will be leaving too.
No one can post anything anymore without someone attacking them and worse yet, some people apologise for posting something. I think Rachel mentioned this as well. This is not how it should be.

Maybe it was Mj at the O2, maybe it wasnt.......does it matter? We may never know. Personally, I think this O2 thing was MEANT to be confusing...did you ever think about that?

Sorry to be a b***h, but Ive held my tongue for a long time and I justhad to get that out. Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Lol

I agree and as I said earlier I hope we havn't lost Bodyguard and I fear we have-people seem to have the opinion that only the newish members are capable of posting bull*hit and this is not the case. I felt it was totally unfair to post in the way that some did after Bodyguards post, sugesting he/she is a troll??? my Sister collects little trolls from a Scandinavian place-quite ugly but she loves them-so where does this term troll come from???Nevertheless it is insulting. I thought the idea was to build this forum into a valuable site where members can share and bring new ideas/opinions? If so this is not the way to do it. Good for you both Jacksonologist and also StenniZ. There are times you need to take a stand.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Body guard wrote:This may be concrete proof that it WASN'T MJ at the 02.

My nephew works for the company that provides bodyguards for MJ(and always has) when he is in the UK.
He was on duty at the 02 on the day MJ arrived.He knew MJ to speak to,and have a few words with,but not well.
When the "supposed" MJ got out of the car he blanked my nephew,and the same on the return to the car.
Well, you xould say MJ was out of it on his prescription drugs,but my nephew says this MJ's hands were much bigger(longer) and that he was way too tall to be MJ.
My nephews colleagues were of the same opinion.
The director of the production at the 02 even admitted to the UK press that he was using "lookalikes" to take any pressure off of MJ before the shows started.
So (sadly) those fans that thought it WAS MJ were sadly mislead.

Where is the proof? Oh... only words? Right! Sadly, I have to inform you that O2 WAS Michael. And I wasnt even there! How I know that for sure? Simple! Because in 20 years I have been a fan of his, I learned TO KNOW HIM. Now... I am supposed to believe you because you wrote some words that could have been written by ANYONE?
Michael's hands have been always bigger.And as for the height... of course he was taller then... He wore high heels boots.

I agree! What's the proof?
The so called ¨proofs¨:
1. Tall - because of the boots
2. Big hands - Well, Michael really has big hands and I think everybody knows that... Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_lol
3. Use of looklikes to distract atention - well, the looklike was Navi, and not Michael...(why would anybody use a looklike to take the presure for another looklike???)

Michael was present at the O2 because it was the announcement of THE FINAL CURTAIN CALL! Thinking logical, if he hoaxed his death, he probably would have liked to be there from the begining...he wouldn't have let somebody else to do this important ¨job¨!

About his acting...don't deny his intelligence...he did that for a reason! And he was ACTING!

@Grace...you brought very good points!

Well, I found a pic where, IMO, nobody should doubt it's Michael! (Please, try to imagine him without the wig, or without that hair style... Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_razz )

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Articl10

This photo was made, I think in Las Vegas, Where Michael went to buy Paris presents for her birthday! And he looks like O2 Michael! (Of course, because it's him... Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_lol )

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Michae28
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Thank you Harley.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 pm

StenniZ wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I'ld love for this to be true and your statement in itself sounds as a convincing one. But why come up with it just now? And like WanaBstartnSthn said: the fact that it's your first post, makes it questionable (not because of you personally, but because a lot of BS statements sneaked into the forum like that...first time members with 'evidence'. No pun intended. Perhaps there's a way for you to back up your claim? Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_smile Again, I'ld want it to be true very much. Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_smile

thank you once again for coming to my rescue, Stenniz! Everyone seems to be attacking me becuz of what I said but I only meant that because this is like, body guards first post we have to skeptical!!! Geesh! I agree with everything u just said and it's all I meant!

I didn´t think you attacked body guard.
I meant, in general, that it could be true, there is a chance.
Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_smile

Yes, but I just need some confirmation, that I'm not completely off here. Not agreeing with someone's post (in this case bodyguards) is fine by me, but someone does, I at least expect them to come up with something that makes (more) sense and addressed directly at the claim in question. Saying you know better, just because you think you know after being a fan for 20 or more years doesn't mean or prove anything. That's why I wrote I was a fan for over 25 years (sarcasm)...that doesn't mean I know better than someone who has been a fan for 20years. And that's what I read in JJ's post. Again, no hard feelings, but get off that high horse, 'cause your not going to solve it from up there. I hope I'm not the only one, that thinks so, otherwise there's little use in being a member here. It's starting to smell a bit like MJHD in here. Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Icon_sad

Huh? What did I say..?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

@Jacksonologist & Harley I agree completely we could have lost a member because of this, this is why I asked if we could let it go. We should of course look at all the evidence but this topic always causes arguments because everyone thinks they're right. I think it is MJ but i'm not going to attack other people because they think it wasn't and visa versa. I really don't want this site turning into MJHD, we're better than that.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Exactly! Me and Annie were talking about this the other day. It doesn't matter one woot if it was or it wasn't MJ, because either way it IS part of whatever is going on.

Everyone needs to agree to disagree, quit attacking other members and move on!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Exactly jpresley well said, MJ or not it was all an ACT.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 am

We can all confirm that neither one of us regognized his mannerism at the 02. He was acting very nervously not the confidence Michael we've seen before. But there were parts where I immediately was assured that it was Michael, I truly belivie he was at the 02. The voice was the same, the look was slighy diffrent (diffrent lightings, makeup, and reconstruction of face) but otherwise the same smile and aura that Michael always has.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:07 am

I''l keep believing that it wasn't Michael at O2 conference. Everything was too starnge and unlike to Michael's ususl behaviour..no one could change such a manner...face shape, lips, teeth, colour of the skin, hands( btw lines of the hands never change ).
Read this article too...I hope it has not been posted ..if so..sorry and you can delete it.
http://gawker.com/5164989/michael-jackson-gives-worlds-strangest-briefest-press-conference
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 am

Somehow, I do believe everything regarding his look alikes started with the O2 press conference:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Preparing-for-Summer-Tour-Michael-Jackson-to-Get-More-Plastic-Surgery-107249.shtml

Why would people like HALPERIN kept on talking about more plastic surgeries when Michael had none since long as stated by dr.Klein ? Because he couldn't have any due to his skin diseases.
Do some certain people wanted to convince the fans long ago that Michael will look different in TII because of surgeries?

"As we reported over the weekend, skeptics would incline to believe that it was not (just a very convincing impersonator), because the person on stage had a chin that was too square, too bassy a voice and was much taller than the real Michael. "

I'm a sceptic!
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:07 am

This pictures just tells me the same odd thing I can't take off my mind:

Not the real MJ at the 02 then? - Page 2 Scene-from-Michael-Jackso-001

'The person on stage had a chin that was too square, was much taller and has bigger feet than the real Michael.'

bounce
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum