Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back

+28
swan
Human_nature
DreamsComeTrue
flory24
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlInTheMirror1
iMISSYOUMJ
EarthAngel90
dontmakeitfactual
anotherpartofme
amber
Pammy
~StarLight~UK~
MJFOREVER
White_Orchid
mjssoulmate
jade jackson
GirlSaturday
J.J_loves_MJ
Dutch
eva05
bibi
HeavyHearts
MJFoReVeRandAlways
infinitylady
ishealive
shirley-grace
ilprincipe
32 posters

Go down

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Empty flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I think if MJ saw this.....he decided NOT to return....he's still shocked...
and I have to wipe away my tears of laughing... Embarassed

Starting about 3:03
and the highlight at about 5:04
watch carefully....

Last edited by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Empty Re: flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back

Post by shirley-grace Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm

OMG! Germany is the key! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_bounce
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Empty Re: flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

OMG flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol

I wouldn't come back either if I saw that....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:37 pm

OMGoodness!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Hahahahahaha oh my Goooood...I´m dying laughing here flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

OMG affraid

OMG!

I just skipped to 5:05
And I almost choked!
You have scarred me for life!!

pale
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 pm

he, she, it
das S
muss mit....

shame on me...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol OMG!!!! HILARIOUS !!! She must have thought it was a real zombie reunion!! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol

Last edited by bibi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:OMG affraid

OMG!

I just skipped to 5:05
And I almost choked!
You have scarred me for life!!

pale

Oh..I'm really sorry....
but I warned you..watch CAREFULLY Rolling Eyes
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

LMFAO! This granma is dangerous! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_biggrin
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 pm

ROFLCOPTER!!!

Now THAT is scary and funny at the same time! affraid lol!
Dutch

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I think if MJ saw this.....he decided NOT to return....he's still shocked...
and I have to wipe away my tears of laughing... flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_redface

watch carefully....

OMG! I laughed so much watching the video. But please, dont be silly, thats not a reason for Michael to not coming back. I think he is very happy to see how much people loves him. As a matter of fact, I believe that Michael may find in this actions a powerful reason to comeback. FOR US!
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 pm

I need to make an appointment for a therapy session ASAP!

First a note to Michael:
Dearest Michael do not be alarmed or frightened by what you witnessed. Not all of your fans will shock you in that manner. If you decide to return we wil lkeep that crazed person far far away from you.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 pm

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:I think if MJ saw this.....he decided NOT to return....he's still shocked...
and I have to wipe away my tears of laughing... flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_redface

watch carefully....

OMG! I laughed so much watching the video. But please, dont be silly, thats not a reason for Michael to not coming back. I think he is very happy to see how much people loves him. As a matter of fact, I believe that Michael may find in this actions a powerful reason to comeback. FOR US!

Don't worry...I'm still convinced that he will come back...

and this vid. is of course not really a reason....I was just kidding, because I was and I'm still very amused about it
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:05 pm

I just left work by ambo.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm

OMG! I'm scarred for life!!! I'm surprised she wasn't arrested.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm

OMG! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

keep trying guys lol!

OMG Shocked the old lady:pale: iehhhhhhhhhhww:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Whoa OMG....what the hell..........that was freakishly funny!!!! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_eek flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Oh god... i remember that! I´ve been there! She was totally crazy!!!! lol!

You can see me in the video at 5:20 brown hair, black shirt , turning around with the sunglasses on. geek
The Girl who´s dressed as MJ is my friend. Very Happy
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 pm

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid OMG hahahahaha thank you i needed the laugh!!!! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 pm

affraid lol! she is so talented - lol!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 pm

None of us, can speak on the behalf of Michael, on wether or not he choose`s to come back.
One thing is for sure though, IF he comes back, peoples jaws will fall to the ground.

And I will say "I told you so" flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:45 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:

watch carefully....

Don't worry...I'm still convinced that he will come back...

and this vid. is of course not really a reason....I was just kidding, because I was and I'm still very amused about it

Ewww grose!!!! But what does this have to do with michael??

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Oooooh, I feel sorry for this poor lady! Shocked
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 pm

MY EYES - MY EYES ..... THEY BURN SO BAD ....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 am

Ahhh this scare me ! How could she flashed herself in the public ?! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 am

watch carefully....

Oh jesus...
and...i live there....urgh... "fremdschämen"..
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 am

Ummmmm.......................................

Ew.

THAT was enough to make me hurl. You do that in the States and you go to jail!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 am

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I need to make an appointment for a therapy session ASAP!

First a note to Michael:
Dearest Michael do not be alarmed or frightened by what you witnessed. Not all of your fans will shock you in that manner. If you decide to return we wil lkeep that crazed person far far away from you.

LMAO flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 am

oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:52 am

LMAO! brings a whole new meaning to 'Flashmob' flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_lol
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 am

People can get away with a lot..You should see what happens here in the Netherlands also.
People here looke..laugh..and go there own way again flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_rolleyes
(forgive my mistakes in writing please)
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 am

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Fresse flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid UNFASSBAR!!!!! flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Affraid
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 pm

looool

Warum muss sowas grad wieder aus Deutschland kommen flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Icon_redface

Da samma dabei ......
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:09 pm

dat is priiiiiiiiiiima priiiiiiiiiima Coloniaaaaaaa flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Also in GE würde sowas niemals ne Omma aufe Straße machen.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:28 pm

In Kölle ist alles möglich flashmob in cologne and why MJ DOESN'T want to come back Lol
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum