What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by See on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:06 pm

What would make you believe that Michael is dead, what would convince you?
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:11 pm

I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!! lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by See on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!!

LOL you should ask Latoya for that!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Human_nature on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:18 pm

he haunt me But I'm not sure it's his "ghost" lol

I will need a REAL DC, with a REAL investigations with REAL proof, and REEL pictures. Morbid, but it's what I need to believe now. and maybe DNA proof too ! I know I need alot but well....that's it
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Human_nature wrote:
I will need a REAL DC, with a REAL investigations with REAL proof, and REAL pictures. Morbid, but it's what I need to believe now. and maybe DNA proof too ! I know I need alot but well....that's it

On a more serious note, I agree with you HN.
To be 100% convinced, after all the circus sorrounding the situation, I should be provided with a lot of REAL proof.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:21 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!!

God you have done it again!!
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Real investigation-real believable stories with consistant follow ups.....sOMEBODY
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 pm

See wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!!

LOL you should ask Latoya for that!

Lol, annie was close
I'll believe if Michael's ghost comes to me at night saying "this is it, this is it, i mean this is really it!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!!

God you have done it again!!

I can't help it! Razz
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Ok for real what the heck-My page starting moving and my post posted itself and I was not finished! OK...SOMEBODY to be arrested and go to PRISON!
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!!

God you have done it again!!

I can't help it!

You have a gift-lol
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by IWSICS on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Some proof Smile

You know, I was completely 50/50 in June/July time. When I first heard I was like WTF!? How, why, when?! But, as more and more odd stuff emerged I began to feel more and more that he was alive! I was totally willing to accept that he was gone after I'd seen the public viewing- you know a bit of closure for us fans? But no.. Plan A FAIL.

Okay, so maybe the memorial was going to convince me? Sure.. at the start I was fighting back tears.. but then it went on and on and by the end of it I was sure as hell something was up! Plan B EPIC FAIL.

Funeral? Okay, make me believe he is dead! Prove me wrong! I need some closure, but that topped it off tbh! That was more staged than Jerry Springer.

Thats a good question you know, when someone is arrested and put behind bars for murdering MJ, then I might start going back to 50/50. When This is it is released and it is purely rehearsal footage- nothing more, no clues.. then I will start to believe he has gone (maybe, it could be a scam) and I'm sure after a couple of years if everything has died down (no pun intended!!) and MJ is out of the spot-light, I will accpet that my search for the truth is over and we should let the beautiful angel rest in peace (:

BUT FOR NOW, IM GOING STRONG! AND UNTIL THE DAY THE ABOVE HAPPENS, AND RIGHT UP UNTIL THEN.. I WONT STOP, I CANT STOP Smile
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm

all of the above. ....!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by See on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe he's dead when his ghost begins to haunt me!!

God you have done it again!!

I can't help it!

You have a gift-lol

LMAO.... BTW if he does....tell him to visit me too!!!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

@IWSICS-NICE!
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by See on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:38 pm

IWSICS wrote:Some proof

You know, I was completely 50/50 in June/July time. When I first heard I was like WTF!? How, why, when?! But, as more and more odd stuff emerged I began to feel more and more that he was alive! I was totally willing to accept that he was gone after I'd seen the public viewing- you know a bit of closure for us fans? But no.. Plan A FAIL.

Okay, so maybe the memorial was going to convince me? Sure.. at the start I was fighting back tears.. but then it went on and on and by the end of it I was sure as hell something was up! Plan B EPIC FAIL.

Funeral? Okay, make me believe he is dead! Prove me wrong! I need some closure, but that topped it off tbh! That was more staged than Jerry Springer.

Thats a good question you know, when someone is arrested and put behind bars for murdering MJ, then I might start going back to 50/50. When This is it is released and it is purely rehearsal footage- nothing more, no clues.. then I will start to believe he has gone (maybe, it could be a scam) and I'm sure after a couple of years if everything has died down (no pun intended!!) and MJ is out of the spot-light, I will accpet that my search for the truth is over and we should let the beautiful angel rest in peace (:

BUT FOR NOW, IM GOING STRONG! AND UNTIL THE DAY THE ABOVE HAPPENS, AND RIGHT UP UNTIL THEN.. I WONT STOP, I CANT STOP


Well I was 50/50, but now I'm 30/70 he's alive... and some days I'm 40/60 that he's dead...
To be totally convinced I would like to see somebody put in prison for this...And some facts that don't keep changing over night!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

See wrote:
IWSICS wrote:Some proof

You know, I was completely 50/50 in June/July time. When I first heard I was like WTF!? How, why, when?! But, as more and more odd stuff emerged I began to feel more and more that he was alive! I was totally willing to accept that he was gone after I'd seen the public viewing- you know a bit of closure for us fans? But no.. Plan A FAIL.

Okay, so maybe the memorial was going to convince me? Sure.. at the start I was fighting back tears.. but then it went on and on and by the end of it I was sure as hell something was up! Plan B EPIC FAIL.

Funeral? Okay, make me believe he is dead! Prove me wrong! I need some closure, but that topped it off tbh! That was more staged than Jerry Springer.

Thats a good question you know, when someone is arrested and put behind bars for murdering MJ, then I might start going back to 50/50. When This is it is released and it is purely rehearsal footage- nothing more, no clues.. then I will start to believe he has gone (maybe, it could be a scam) and I'm sure after a couple of years if everything has died down (no pun intended!!) and MJ is out of the spot-light, I will accpet that my search for the truth is over and we should let the beautiful angel rest in peace (:

BUT FOR NOW, IM GOING STRONG! AND UNTIL THE DAY THE ABOVE HAPPENS, AND RIGHT UP UNTIL THEN.. I WONT STOP, I CANT STOP


Well I was 50/50, but now I'm 30/70 he's alive... and some days I'm 40/60 that he's dead...
To be totally convinced I would like to see somebody put in prison for this...And some facts that don't keep changing over night!

YEP what you said!
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Human_nature wrote:he haunt me But I'm not sure it's his "ghost" lol

I will need a REAL DC, with a REAL investigations with REAL proof, and REEL pictures. Morbid, but it's what I need to believe now. and maybe DNA proof too ! I know I need alot but well....that's it

I am with HN on this. But since it's been so long. They could come out with what appears to be real and it could still be fake. So at this point I don't know if I would believe said real DC, investigations afterall. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm

@ neverlandsprincess: I like your siggy....very funny Wink

I would have been convinced, when his death
hadn't left any questions after the mid of July.

I was already leery at the end of June
"no! I refuse to believe this crap. MJ is not dead...and if so, he wouldn't have
died as a druggy."
At the beginning of July I still believed that he's more alive than dead, but I thought
"Ok....Murray will make a confession...and then go to jail...At the beginning of August
I WILL know the truth."
August came....MJ wasn't buried yet and my --about 15 questions increased into 50 questions and more....
Tomorrow is October...MJ is officially buried...
but I'm even more convinced he's alive.....
Where's Murray? What's he doing right now?
What is Arnie Klein doing?
Are the kids fine? They seemed even at the memorial and burial not really sad and concerned....
The promotions of the remaining Jacksons are going well?
Joe makes some trips to Germany....visiting castles...trying to party at the Oktoberfest....
Janet visits the fashion week in Milan...
Kenny O. seems deliriously happy, if you read all his tweets...

It's an ideal world...and in such a world MJ is of course still alive...

If he would really be dead it would have been convincing right from the start...
nobody would have questioned it...

So now there are less possibilities to convince me otherwise...
the chances for the murder-theory are IMO very low....
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by ishealive on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm

When someone is arrested i'll believe it, if the investigation becomes more professional and when TMZ stops making "trailer" like clips on MJ's passing then maybe i'll believe it but for now it's all amateur and has holes everywhere.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by jpresley on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 pm

ishealive wrote:When someone is arrested i'll believe it, if the investigation becomes more professional and when TMZ stops making "trailer" like clips on MJ's passing then maybe i'll believe it but for now it's all amateur and has holes everywhere.

Agree. I'll add that if someone is arrested and actually goes to trial and does hard time. Nothing adds up, nothing makes sense. This whole thing is damn circus. I'll admit there have been times when I've waivered in my belief that Michael is alive, yet the longer this drags out, the longer Conrad Murray is AWOL, the longer we are fed inconsistent story after inconsistent story, I am firm in belief that Michael is alive.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by IWSICS on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@IWSICS-NICE!

Thank you hon! flower
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

ilprincipe wrote:@ neverlandsprincess: I like your siggy....very funny

I would have been convinced, when his death
hadn't left any questions after the mid of July.

I was already leery at the end of June
"no! I refuse to believe this crap. MJ is not dead...and if so, he wouldn't have
died as a druggy."
At the beginning of July I still believed that he's more alive than dead, but I thought
"Ok....Murray will make a confession...and then go to jail...At the beginning of August
I WILL know the truth."
August came....MJ wasn't buried yet and my --about 15 questions increased into 50 questions and more....
Tomorrow is October...MJ is officially buried...
but I'm even more convinced he's alive.....
Where's Murray? What's he doing right now?
What is Arnie Klein doing?
Are the kids fine? They seemed even at the memorial and burial not really sad and concerned....
The promotions of the remaining Jacksons are going well?
Joe makes some trips to Germany....visiting castles...trying to party at the Oktoberfest....
Janet visits the fashion week in Milan...
Kenny O. seems deliriously happy, if you read all his tweets...

It's an ideal world...and in such a world MJ is of course still alive...

If he would really be dead it would have been convincing right from the start...
nobody would have questioned it...

So now there are less possibilities to convince me otherwise...
the chances for the murder-theory are IMO very low....

I changed it htough-what was funny? lol (blonde moment)
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:28 pm

@ neverlandsprincess....
the wrong lyrics Jermaine sang at the memorial....
sadness/gladness
mixed-up
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:29 pm

I'll believe it when he REALLY dies(sorry if i sound morbid)...cause right now he's alive! I honestly doubt that even a DC or a photo would help at this point...Fakes are easly made!
Maybe if all the inconsistancies would be explained in a rational, logical, understandable way...maybe I would believe it...

And for the ghost part, i think they can fool you,..if you really believe in that, you know that spirits can "change" apperience...Ok, i'm going to far with this...i'm just tired..please forgive me
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Even if Doc Murray is found guilty and charged it does not mean that MJ is dead-not 100% anyway, he could be made a scape goat and the hoax could possibly gone a little bit wrong if this happens OR there is the possibility of witness protection as some firmly believe MJ was in danger ( I am more and more inclined to lean that way after reading thread about Mottola etc) and if this was a case of witness protection it could appear to the public that Doc Murray has been jailed when he has in fact been given new identity and living abroad etc. I read that he was born in Grenada and lived in Trinidad so he is not a stranger to living abroad.
I do not think anything will now convince me that Michael is dead, no open coffin and all the irregularities, too many to list right now but you all know. I think it is too late now as we are all convinced of the fact that MJ is still alive and kicking (or moonwalking lol!) I think the Jacksons will be well aware that a great many people believe in the hoax-every day there are more and more believers, even people who laughed and scoffed at me at the start are rethinking and saying "well maybe......" so I think in order to convince us even more we should be prepared for lots more BS especially from LaToya and Jermaine and it will more than likely convince us even more. Lets hope they slip up even more.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by The Little White Bird on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 pm

What would make you believe that Michael is dead, what would convince you?

A corpse delivered to my door along with a coronor, a mortuary slab, a microscope and a test tube full of matching DNA
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by IWSICS on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:38 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
What would make you believe that Michael is dead, what would convince you?

A corpse delivered to my door along with a coronor, a mortuary slab, a microscope and a test tube full of matching DNA

lol! lol! I like the way you think, even if it is ever so slightly morbid! But again, I would like this too! afro
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by The Little White Bird on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:41 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
<table align="center" width="90%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">What would make you believe that Michael is dead, what would convince you?</td></tr></table>

A corpse delivered to my door along with a coronor, a mortuary slab, a microscope and a test tube full of matching DNA

I like the way you think, even if it is ever so slightly morbid! But again, I would like this too!

I wouldn't go as far as to say i'd like it! because that would mean
a: MJ was dead
b: I'd have to explain why i had a corpse on my front porch and
c: UPS would charge a fortune on import duty for a parcel that heavy
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:44 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td>Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">What would make you believe that Michael is dead, what would convince you?</td></tr></table>

A corpse delivered to my door along with a coronor, a mortuary slab, a microscope and a test tube full of matching DNA

I like the way you think, even if it is ever so slightly morbid! But again, I would like this too!

I wouldn't go as far as to say i'd like it! because that would mean
a: MJ was dead
b: I'd have to explain why i had a corpse on my front porch and
c: UPS would charge a fortune on import duty for a parcel that heavy

I love your sense of humor!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by IWSICS on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:
<table align="center" width="90%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">What would make you believe that Michael is dead, what would convince you?</td></tr></table>

A corpse delivered to my door along with a coronor, a mortuary slab, a microscope and a test tube full of matching DNA

I like the way you think, even if it is ever so slightly morbid! But again, I would like this too!

I wouldn't go as far as to say i'd like it! because that would mean
a: MJ was dead and
b: I'd have to explain why i had a corpse on my front porch

oh I worded that so wrong No Embarassed yes i agree with you there! lol! at
b: I'd have to explain why i had a corpse on my front porch
Take care!!
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 pm

REAL autopsy photos, a real SIGNED DC, an open coffin with A REAL body and an official statement from UCLA doctors and from the Chief.
Oh I would have said a real grief from his family.. but I wouldnt buy that part of the story, though.
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by marsheliamorgan on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 pm

this is really gonna sound MORBID but,at this point,i am in need of consistant,paperwork,realiable NAMED sources,proof BEYOND DOUBT,and now,i would actually have to see him in cakset,or something such as that,ALSO,i would actually have to see his FAMILY members in MOURNING,at least crying,REAL TEARS,making sense,and not doing photo shoots,tribute concerts,etc. i would have to know NOW beyond a doubt.
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Consistency would be a good start to making me believe in the possibility that Michael is dead. Consistency in stories, evidence, events and actions.

This is a high profile case that has magically been reduced to an amateur Key Stone Cops comedy segment. If it were not for the inconsistencies, hoax believers would not have grown in number. Most would have been fooled into thinking that Michael died and moved on.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm

If Murray gets convicted, I will loose my hope. My heart will be broken all over again, It will be awfull. I feel like kinda bad person for saying that. But that would seriously make me loose hope Im sorry. I hate myself a little for saying this

Im sorry..

Other than that, Im a ferm believer to Michael beeing alive

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Consistency would be a good start to making me believe in the possibility that Michael is dead. Consistency in stories, evidence, events and actions.

This is a high profile case that has magically been reduced to an amateur Key Stone Cops comedy segment. If it were not for the inconsistencies, hoax believers would not have grown in number. Most would have been fooled into thinking that Michael died and moved on.

Agree, GS... After never having anything "official": no "official" statement, no "official" dc, no "official" autopsy results (or at least ones that are actually FROM the "autopsy" and not leaked... if 2+2 added up to equal 4 in even 80% of what we have seen, I would be more hesitant to think he was still alive. But since 2+2 seems to equal 7 pretty consistantly in this case, then there is no way this is real... if it was, there would be NO QUESTIONS, or at least not questions to this extreme... and we have yet to hear from anyone that can give us a straight story...

I bawled like a baby during the July memorial. Sobbed uncontrollably through the whole thing, and did not even think twice about him possibly "not" dying... but then the things I saw and read just never made sense. Ever. So, I started to look into it more and the more I investigated, the more I was and still am convinced that we DEFINITELY are NOT getting the full story here...

Reminds me of the old saying, "You have to stand for something, or you will fall for anything..."

And I, for one, am not falling for the bs they are feeding us!

xo
avatar
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 pm

You know, perhaps the family didn't want his body view doesn't really mean that that is suspicious. There have been funerals where family decided not to allow viewing of the body.

Jennifer having on a white dress doesn't really mean anything either as at some funerals I have seen people where other colors besides black.

The only thing now for sure that I am thinking somthing is wrong is the inconsistencies in his autopsy reports. Ok, was he on drugs or was he healthy? Which one? All this time since June they can't figure it out. The media is just a joke. After watching other series about the media before the MJ news in June I really don't have much to do with the media at all.

Now at the funeral, the liberian girl picture with him on the camera. When I look at that and i have mentioned this before makes me believe something is up.

Latoya saying he loves you and is watching you. She is speaking in pretense tense instead of past.

I hope he is alive since this is his opportunity to change his life around and have the peace he deserves. I pray for him but on the other hand, I am willing to accept that he has passed on.

My whole thing is stop with all the bull and really get to the matter.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by amber on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Ill believe it when he really does die cos then everything and everyone will react how they should react, normal! [hope you no what i mean couldn't seem to word it properly]...
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by dancer1792 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:50 pm

If all the inconsistencies are cleared up and if Murray or any other doctor is tried for murder.
avatar
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm

So are you saying that TILL THIS DAY! that the death certificate has not yet been signed?
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by icy55 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 pm

When my 6th sense tell me that MJ is really gone, then I would believe he is dead. From the moment I heard that he had "passed away", I found it unreal, I cant explain it, but I'm sure many of you guys felt the same way.

We just know that he is alive, keep the faith! Even if we dont have concrete evidence, such as Katherine Jackson saying, my son is indeed alive...

WE JUST KNOW! We are just being true to our feelings. That's all, its not a crime.
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:11 pm

I would believe Michael was gone - if I saw the Body myself in the coffin - no breathing whatsoever , no color to his face & lifeless ...... with a real certified death cerficiate .... with everything on it ... no joke , then I will believe it .... but as far as I am concerned ... He is Alive & Well ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Styloprincess on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:27 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I would believe Michael was gone - if I saw the Body myself in the coffin - no breathing whatsoever , no color to his face & lifeless ...... with a real certified death cerficiate .... with everything on it ... no joke , then I will believe it .... but as far as I am concerned ... He is Alive & Well ....

same
avatar
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do would make you believe Michael is dead???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum