Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by juliet on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:29 pm

As Michael would say "THIS IS IT". From the very beginning, Michael has been saying that he is very health conscious and therefore he will never be on drugs, and of course he doesn't drink. So in the past years, he has been preparing for this exposure of the bad media system and his 'supposed to be dead' is one of the options of the plan and since he had been threatened to the limit, it had to be carried out immediately because he has informations about different devious people who control the entertainment industry and of course the control of media with it. Drugs going around in the entertainment system is one part of the exposure which will clear the names of the other artists who died tragically. He is really Healing the World.

As I said in my other post, Michael is very clever, he observes (really observes), studies different cases especially in the entertainment industry because that's where he is, studies the present situation of the world and compares them to the past events(history) and what he can do to not let the same things happen to people in this world. Listen to the lyrics of all his songs and you'll notice that he speaks of the world (politics, entertainment industry, media industry, health industry, racism, war). Michael is all he says in his songs.

I saw a YT video of him speaking about saying no to drugs. I just can't remember when and can't find it. Maybe somebody out there can find the video.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by jpresley on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 pm

@HarleyBlonde:


I think it's a good thing that you're going to take some time and clear your head. I've had days, hell, weeks where I've been very down/despondent and it does really help to put everything straight in your head about the last 3 months and weigh the pros/cons as to Michael being alive. I, for one, totally believe that he is indeed alive and that TMZ has been a part of this since day one.

We all know simply from looking at Michael that he had work done and tattoing. I certainly don't think any less of him because of it as I'm sure none of his fans do. The release of this information is simply an acknowledgment IMO that yes, Michael has had some stuff done. BUT, it is far, far, less than most in the media have alluded to the past 3 months and indeed the past 20 years or more. Further, the issue w/ his hair, well, from the Pepsi footage (that only Michael had possession of and IMO was behind releasing) we already knew a good portion of the scalp was burned and he even admitted in 1993 to having reconstructive surgery on his scalp, so I don't think that's any big revelation.

I agree with ishealive that what this report does is debunk all the tabloid trash that has been spewing since June 25 and that is the biggest, biggest thing. Also, lets give a little thought to the whole "actively producing sperm" issue. People, CTFO! Seriously, do you know how sperm count is derived? From SEMEN. How do you get SEMEN from a dead body?? Further, sperm like nice, warm places. Um, how do you keep sperm warm in an hours dead body? That little additive to the coroners report tells me that there WAS no dead body. Honestly, just think about it.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by jpresley on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm


Right, I had actually seen this recently. There was a mom whose son died in either Iraq or Afghanistan and she successfully petitioned the court to have his sperm extracted and frozen for future use because his dream had been to have a family. In this case, however, there is simply no reason whatsoever for the coroner to extract/test Michael's sperm. None.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by mjssoulmate on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Ok, we now know it can be done. The question still remains: Why would they? Who requested it? I'm fairly sure it's not common place to check if a deceased man actually produced sperm. It ouldn't matter if it ever came to custody hearings. They are Michael's children no matter what.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by illusionist on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:i have a good feeling. I think "all hells gonna break loose".

And you are correct.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Ok so I really need to feel better right now b/c I read the full report on MSNBC.com and the thing is there are these little minute details ( four inch scar on the shoulder,scar on the knee,balding in the front of scalp with dark tatoo to cover it etc.) This doesnt seem "general" you know so that we could spot that it is not real.....What do you think it is from. Would mJ just hand over all his med info? Random stuff?
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by 4evermichael71 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Ok so I really need to feel better right now b/c I read the full report on MSNBC.com and the thing is there are these little minute details ( four inch scar on the shoulder,scar on the knee,balding in the front of scalp with dark tatoo to cover it etc.) This doesnt seem "general" you know so that we could spot that it is not real.....What do you think it is from. Would mJ just hand over all his med info? Random stuff?

Could it be Michael's way of answering some questions that have been all over the net? Like "did he wear a wig?" "how much did he do to his face?" "was he really a total junkie?" These aren't my questions, but I saw them posted elsewhere. Well, the receding hairline..yeah, there was a wig of sorts. "Why was he in a wheelchair?" Apparently he had work done on his knee.."Are those kids his?" Need I say more about the answer to that one?
The scar on his back..well he did fall back during the days of the trial and hurt his back..that could have come from that injury...I don't know all this for sure it's my opinion..but it is logical...we have to keep the faith! Yes, Michael is a private person but if this is to work the media into a frenzy and to make them burn in their own dishonesty, I believe he'd put it all out there. Like I said, just my opinion...
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by eva05 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 pm

So now, according to this autopsy, the cause of death is clear. I wonder why dr. Murray is not yet arrested? I would just love to hear an explanation from LAPD. Or are they waiting for their chief to step down first?
avatar
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Something is deffently off, that is for sure..

They havent arrested their prime suspect yet? This has got to be the worse police work I have ever seen in my life. Mabye LAPD should stop someking dope, and the donut eating, and start on a new edcation, cause they clearly withdraw the old one, in a vending machine.

Grissom would be very disapointet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I´m listening to TMZ Live right now and they just said that he wasn´t bald but he had scars. I don´t know, it´s TMZ, but still. They said that these reports are the "real ones", once again according to them.

AND:

They´ve heard a rumor that AEG has hired several Michael Jackson look a likes and that they take part in the movie. TMZ isn´t sure yet, they say, but they are going to find out. Hmm......

Trouble is- how do we know what we are reading is true? I have read the autopsy details on several sites, some say he was bald, some just say he was tatooed at the front of his scalp, some say he had scarring behind his ears (which in all probability he will have had as he didnt look like a guy of 50-he will have had surgery for wrinkles-oops sorry but is true) and some say he just had scarring. There are so many different versions it is truly doing my head in !!!

You already answered your own questions...too many contradictions...too many differences....
so nothing is true...
can't be for real...

And like other users may also have noticed...Maybe MJ wanted the ppl (including nonfans) to deal with him....many users who are on this board or MJHD or other boards
weren't MJ fans before his "death" or diehard fans....
He wants the world to know about him (real facts and no tabloid stories) ...to get his good reputation back...and win a lot of new fans....
I think it will work...
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by miss j on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:44 am

wow, i read about the autopsy report too. and when it stated the skin pigmentation, i went, "ok, he's really gone." but then, i come to this forum to see all your opinions. and yes, all the reports then were telling things that are really opposite to this latest one.

i think i'll just go with the flow. ease on down the road.
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Jubilee on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 am

Hey just heard the news this morning and I'm in two minds about it, they are now coming out with results that are actually believable, he's in general good health however still the whole drug overdose thing
We all know part of his head is tattoed that was done years ago and his eyebrows and lips are clearly done for whatever reasons.
So glad they have eaten their words over his health in general though, I'm still believing he is alive but I'm confused as to why the results have suddenly changed, is this to make the fans believe he is gone I don't know
xxxxxxxxx
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by eva05 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:31 am

Jubilee wrote:Hey just heard the news this morning and I'm in two minds about it, they are now coming out with results that are actually believable, he's in general good health however still the whole drug overdose thing
We all know part of his head is tattoed that was done years ago and his eyebrows and lips are clearly done for whatever reasons.
So glad they have eaten their words over his health in general though, I'm still believing he is alive but I'm confused as to why the results have suddenly changed, is this to make the fans believe he is gone I don't know
xxxxxxxxx

Eyebrows and lips were probably also affected with vitiligo. Vitiligo causes losing of the pigment in the skin and hair.
avatar
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 am

The question is...
Are all these things (sperm production, tattoos and so on)
important or is it needfull to examine this, if MJ had died of a drug overdose?
Also vitiligo...he didn't die of vitiligo...

so no need to mention all this Rolling Eyes
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:54 am

MagicAngel wrote:Something is deffently off, that is for sure..

They havent arrested their prime suspect yet? This has got to be the worse police work I have ever seen in my life. Mabye LAPD should stop someking dope, and the donut eating, and start on a new edcation, cause they clearly withdraw the old one, in a vending machine.

Grissom would be very disapointet.

Did you take notice it's all "could lead to an arrest" "could be this and could be that" All speculation! I don't think there "could be anything" since there was no crime because I believe Michael is still with us.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by amber on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 am

I have to say, do you remember people saying he needed a lung transplant? well this report confirms that he did have a condition but it wasnt life threatening on its own!! IMO mj has released this to set the story straight.... We are all right behind you michael
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:13 am

amber wrote:I have to say, do you remember people saying he needed a lung transplant? well this report confirms that he did have a condition but it wasnt life threatening on its own!! IMO mj has released this to set the story straight.... We are all right behind you michael

@Amber-I totally agree with you! I believe Michael was the one that released the info. We support you Michael and we love you very much!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Confused on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:08 am

Are we going to get to see the autopsy report for ourselves? Is there even an autopsy report? Because all the news we're getting is from TMZ..again! Do we ever get some official from the coronor's office or whatever explaining something instead of TMZ. Why doesn't anything seem to go normal with this case.
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:23 am

Confused wrote:Are we going to get to see the autopsy report for ourselves? Is there even an autopsy report? Because all the news we're getting is from TMZ..again! Do we ever get some official from the coronor's office or whatever explaining something instead of TMZ. Why doesn't anything seem to go normal with this case.

be happy that it's just our brickman TMZ and nothing from the authorities....
it supports the hoax Smile
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:32 am

ilprincipe wrote:
Confused wrote:Are we going to get to see the autopsy report for ourselves? Is there even an autopsy report? Because all the news we're getting is from TMZ..again! Do we ever get some official from the coronor's office or whatever explaining something instead of TMZ. Why doesn't anything seem to go normal with this case.

be happy that it's just our brickman TMZ and nothing from the authorities....
it supports the hoax

Exactly! So far no credible news source is touching this which in my opinion speaks volumes! (Oh, and I don't count anything on NBC to be credible, they're going bankrupt and will do anything to save themselves)
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by juliet on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 am

Well, Michael is alive, that I believe deep in my heart and I know you guys also do believe but sometimes you lose focus because of all the media infos. See things with your heart,OK? Michael has always mentioned about media infos in his songs.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by hAZZELY on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:53 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Maybe I am losing the plot or my sanity!!! BUT
I cannot understand why you are all happy with the release of this autopsy report, all it does is tell us that MJ was reasonably healthy, incidintely inflamed lungs are not too good-it reduces lung capacity causing breathlessness and worsens as the years pass. It can be caused by smoking, bronchitus, asthma or repeated lung infections, allergies etc. Chronic means long term-in other words you have it for life-never cured. I thought MJ looked breatless after the "no one cares about us" on TTI.
Also some of you think that MJ has put this out via TMZ or any other medium/site and forgive me if you dont agree but would he want the world to know he had scars behind his ears with plastic surgery? and to know he had his scalp tattooed at the front etc because he was bald? I dont think so. And he was a private person as I remember him being filmed in an interview about his vitiligo and he just said he suffered from it and the rest was private. I dont know if any of you agree and feel the same but I am very upset since the release of these autopsy details and would love for somebody to have made them up as I do not think MJ would divulge personal things of this nature as part of the hoax. I do hope with all my heart that this is BS done by some crank because to my opinion it was either done by some saddo or it is the result of a real autopsy which would mean he is in fact dead.

Well said, this is what i was trying to say also... scratch
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:16 am

hAZZELY wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Maybe I am losing the plot or my sanity!!! BUT
I cannot understand why you are all happy with the release of this autopsy report, all it does is tell us that MJ was reasonably healthy, incidintely inflamed lungs are not too good-it reduces lung capacity causing breathlessness and worsens as the years pass. It can be caused by smoking, bronchitus, asthma or repeated lung infections, allergies etc. Chronic means long term-in other words you have it for life-never cured. I thought MJ looked breatless after the "no one cares about us" on TTI.
Also some of you think that MJ has put this out via TMZ or any other medium/site and forgive me if you dont agree but would he want the world to know he had scars behind his ears with plastic surgery? and to know he had his scalp tattooed at the front etc because he was bald? I dont think so. And he was a private person as I remember him being filmed in an interview about his vitiligo and he just said he suffered from it and the rest was private. I dont know if any of you agree and feel the same but I am very upset since the release of these autopsy details and would love for somebody to have made them up as I do not think MJ would divulge personal things of this nature as part of the hoax. I do hope with all my heart that this is BS done by some crank because to my opinion it was either done by some saddo or it is the result of a real autopsy which would mean he is in fact dead.

Well said, this is what i was trying to say also...

Thankyou for that- This is what I really believe and I am glad that someone sees it from my point of view and has not made me question my sanity. Its just no matter who would be in his position I dont think even as part of a hoax they would divulge or put out detremental information such as baldness and plastic surgery scars behind the ears (everyone knows that facelift scars are behind the ears as half of Hollywood celebrities have these scars) I just dont think he would want his fans to know private things such as this and I dont think anyone would.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 am

hAZZELY wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Maybe I am losing the plot or my sanity!!! BUT
I cannot understand why you are all happy with the release of this autopsy report, all it does is tell us that MJ was reasonably healthy, incidintely inflamed lungs are not too good-it reduces lung capacity causing breathlessness and worsens as the years pass. It can be caused by smoking, bronchitus, asthma or repeated lung infections, allergies etc. Chronic means long term-in other words you have it for life-never cured. I thought MJ looked breatless after the "no one cares about us" on TTI.
Also some of you think that MJ has put this out via TMZ or any other medium/site and forgive me if you dont agree but would he want the world to know he had scars behind his ears with plastic surgery? and to know he had his scalp tattooed at the front etc because he was bald? I dont think so. And he was a private person as I remember him being filmed in an interview about his vitiligo and he just said he suffered from it and the rest was private. I dont know if any of you agree and feel the same but I am very upset since the release of these autopsy details and would love for somebody to have made them up as I do not think MJ would divulge personal things of this nature as part of the hoax. I do hope with all my heart that this is BS done by some crank because to my opinion it was either done by some saddo or it is the result of a real autopsy which would mean he is in fact dead.

Well said, this is what i was trying to say also...



Maybe he had no choice BUT to tell us the real truth...to PROVE the shit the media tells us are lies. Im sure its embarassing for him to put it all out there but think about what weve read in the past about him. At least now we know.

I totally understand what you mean. Things like this are private and if he wanted us to know he would have told us sooner, but the truth (we hope) is coming out now to prove evryone wrong..did that make sense?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by jpresley on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am

Maybe he had no choice BUT to tell us the real truth...to PROVE the shit the media tells us are lies. Im sure its embarassing for him to put it all out there but think about what weve read in the past about him. At least now we know.

I totally understand what you mean. Things like this are private and if he wanted us to know he would have told us sooner, but the truth (we hope) is coming out now to prove evryone wrong..did that make sense?

It makes perfect sense to me. The truth is much, much better than all the lies the media has fed to all the 'sheep' for 20 years or more. The scandalous things about Michael that have been continually talked about and distributed since his 'death' are IMO a lot worse than a few scars and tattoos.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Maybe I am losing the plot or my sanity!!! BUT
I cannot understand why you are all happy with the release of this autopsy report, all it does is tell us that MJ was reasonably healthy, incidintely inflamed lungs are not too good-it reduces lung capacity causing breathlessness and worsens as the years pass. It can be caused by smoking, bronchitus, asthma or repeated lung infections, allergies etc. Chronic means long term-in other words you have it for life-never cured. I thought MJ looked breatless after the "no one cares about us" on TTI.
Also some of you think that MJ has put this out via TMZ or any other medium/site and forgive me if you dont agree but would he want the world to know he had scars behind his ears with plastic surgery? and to know he had his scalp tattooed at the front etc because he was bald? I dont think so. And he was a private person as I remember him being filmed in an interview about his vitiligo and he just said he suffered from it and the rest was private. I dont know if any of you agree and feel the same but I am very upset since the release of these autopsy details and would love for somebody to have made them up as I do not think MJ would divulge personal things of this nature as part of the hoax. I do hope with all my heart that this is BS done by some crank because to my opinion it was either done by some saddo or it is the result of a real autopsy which would mean he is in fact dead.

Well said, this is what i was trying to say also...



Maybe he had no choice BUT to tell us the real truth...to PROVE the shit the media tells us are lies. Im sure its embarassing for him to put it all out there but think about what weve read in the past about him. At least now we know.

I totally understand what you mean. Things like this are private and if he wanted us to know he would have told us sooner, but the truth (we hope) is coming out now to prove evryone wrong..did that make sense?

@Jacksonologist-it does make sense but what I am thinking also makes sense-to me anyway. Its just that we dont know the sources of autopsy results and there is no way we can find out if things are the truth or BS. Its just a little voice in my head is telling me that he wouldn't divulge such stuff-the hoax is as far as MJ is concerned going to plan-although there are people such as us who believe in the hoax the majority of people, even the media for all intents and purposes think he is dead so unless the *hit had hit the fan so to speak and his hoax was in danger of being revealed why would he do this 3 months later?
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:43 am

Because he is getting ready to reveal something...thats what Im guessing. No we dont know the source of the results yesterday....but the fact that it came from one of the more reutable news sites makes me believe it. If this came straight from ET or E! then I would question it.

Trust me...what your thinking is running around in my head too...but Im trying to think positive.


BTW...how are you doing? You seemed to be having a rough night last night.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Because he is getting ready to reveal something...thats what Im guessing. No we dont know the source of the results yesterday....but the fact that it came from one of the more reutable news sites makes me believe it. If this came straight from ET or E! then I would question it.

Trust me...what your thinking is running around in my head too...but Im trying to think positive.


BTW...how are you doing? You seemed to be having a rough night last night.

Am ok thanks and I was feeling very low and down last night as we all do I expect, we have good days and bad eh? I am today a little more postive and I am keeping a very open mind and I think we do need to explore all possibilities. It really is a great mystery, like a book with the last pages missing. Anyway thanks for your concern and I do see your point of view but at the moment I have mixed feelings. Take care.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 am

Weve all gone through rough times on here. Its to be expected I guess. Some have even ended up in the hospital. It is very stressful at times and can take a toll on your mental well being...trust me...it hapeened to me. Thats when you need to take a break....from the computer all together...just stay away from anything MJ for a few days...it will do you a world of good.
I never log on on the weekends. Ever. I might lurk for a few mins to see if there any new news but thats it.
Its the not knowing, you know? This whole thing is one big mind f**k for sure.
But I just want you to be aware that you may experience rough times ahead with news coming out...please watch yourself ok and KNOW when to say " I need a break"...and follow through on it.

I dont want ot scare you but it happens. Too much, too soon...is he alive? Is he dead? News that proves he's dead one minute and some thing the complete opposite the next....it messes you up.

So please take care of yourself.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 am

@Jacksonologist-Thanks again for you advice and concern and you are so right. I am spending so much time on my computer and I shall try to limit my time as you have, I have got to the point of having sleepless nights and when I do sleep its weird dreams and usually about MJ. I do think I need to take stock and fill some of my time with other things. Is so easy to get into the obsessional stage eh? Thanks,take care and God bless.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 am

Obsession isnt the word girl!!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am

Ok I have been away from here for about a week so I am catching up and this is a my first stop...

I thought we were told at one point that they found numerous undigested or partially digested pills in his stomach?

I also thought that we were told that he was frail and sickly but yet he is a "healthy mess"? How can this be?

Looks like another contradiction from the autopsy standpoint. I am going to do more catching up but wow...this has me motivated all over again.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Ok I have been away from here for about a week so I am catching up and this is a my first stop...

I thought we were told at one point that they found numerous undigested or partially digested pills in his stomach?

I also thought that we were told that he was frail and sickly but yet he is a "healthy mess"? How can this be?

Looks like another contradiction from the autopsy standpoint. I am going to do more catching up but wow...this has me motivated all over again.


Yesterday when this article was posted, all hell broke loose on here. We believe it to be a sign from MJ!!!! TOTAL OPPOSITE of what weve been told!!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:16 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Ok I have been away from here for about a week so I am catching up and this is a my first stop...

I thought we were told at one point that they found numerous undigested or partially digested pills in his stomach?

I also thought that we were told that he was frail and sickly but yet he is a "healthy mess"? How can this be?

Looks like another contradiction from the autopsy standpoint. I am going to do more catching up but wow...this has me motivated all over again.


Yesterday when this article was posted, all hell broke loose on here. We believe it to be a sign from MJ!!!! TOTAL OPPOSITE of what weve been told!!!

Thank you for that info. If there is anything else big that you know of that will help me to catch up would you mind PM'ing me to let me know which threads to look at? Catching up from a week could take me forever.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:21 am

so,does this kind of contradict the theory of having a double that died instead of michael?i cant make heads or tails of this,i am SO CONFUSED,i WANT and need to believe that michael is alive but,i keep going from one extreme to the other,can SOMEONE pleae help me out on this.thank you so much. shelia
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by amber on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 pm

I dont no at the end of the day what this means guys but i have to mention my mj 'touchy point' his face appearences are down to make up and hair.this is NOT aimed at anyone here and is my opinion. Ive been a mj fan for 28 yrs now,ive watched his face i have to say that i do not believe he has extensive surgery on his face.when you see recent home footage of him he just looks like an older version of himself IMO.. what this report maybe sugesting is the scars they found on his body was indeed skin used for his nose and scalp,like he always maintained! meaning its more credible that this is mj setting the record here.
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:08 pm

eva05 wrote:
Jubilee wrote:Hey just heard the news this morning and I'm in two minds about it, they are now coming out with results that are actually believable, he's in general good health however still the whole drug overdose thing
We all know part of his head is tattoed that was done years ago and his eyebrows and lips are clearly done for whatever reasons.
So glad they have eaten their words over his health in general though, I'm still believing he is alive but I'm confused as to why the results have suddenly changed, is this to make the fans believe he is gone I don't know
xxxxxxxxx

Eyebrows and lips were probably also affected with vitiligo. Vitiligo causes losing of the pigment in the skin and hair.

Exactly! that was my point earlie-I have always said that this is why he wore so much make up-it was not "look feminine"-I didnt know he had tattood it though. But it makes sense. I hate that it takes an autopsy report for people to believe he was not bleaching his skin and all this other mess.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Autopsy Results Vindicate Michael?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum