ATTENTION! Please Read!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: ATTENTION! Please Read!!

Post by ilprincipe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 am

Human_nature wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

I you want see more yellow roses + a yellow ribbon/bow , watch this video, again :

OH MY GOD! I was watching this you posted on another thread then I was suddenly called away and did not finished watching it... I'm having goose bumps now. I did not believe he was it danger. Only thought he needed some peace. Now i'm not too sure. I pray hard for Michael tho.. Oh my God! He held a placard saying "$ony Kills".. Sony kills for money!? I'm having tummy ache now.. Crying or Very sad Thank you for asking me to open my eyes to his plight!

I think he planned something since 2002. And I hope he succeed...
But I don't know yet, I'm like you.

Ok..planing it since 2002 means for me..this was 7 years ago... (remember this thread about the "7")
Sony speech on June 15th 2002...
his will where he wanted his mother to have custody of his children and so on was dated on 02/07/07, if I`m not wrong....
that`s creepy....
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:48 am

ilprincipe wrote:
Ok..planing it since 2002 means for me..this was 7 years ago... (remember this thread about the "7")
Sony speech on June 15th 2002...
his will where he wanted his mother to have custody of his children and so on was dated on 02/07/07, if I`m not wrong....
that`s creepy....

Yea I remembered the numerology theory. Creepy 7 could turns out to be lucky number 7 for Michael. Wondered where it shall lead us...
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:17 pm

He knew something was coming..I remember that i read somewhere ( dont know which site it was) That he was affraid that he would be killed.Where does JCC posts? Im affraid that i might know who she is... And JCC if you read this toss me a pm.
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Ok, I cant hold this in. Im not sure if someone mentioned it or not.

Im gonna be blunt....I think MJ pissed off a certain person at Sony and now that person is out for revenge. Plain and simple. MJ knew this. I think this person has ties to the mob. And if thats the case then MJ will not be coming back. The mob dont mess around. MJ would have to leave behind everything and not look back.
the only question I have is if MJ was on a hitlist then how could he pull off his fake death....with the mob believeing he actually died and didnt fake it. Does that make sense?

I hope the wrongperson doesnt read this and come after me!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 am

"So, fooled press" oodles of press.."Wolf man sells rumors"
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 am

For the ones who believe that MJ is in a witness-protection program..
Read back this topic and
Look at this..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannheim
What do you think of this?
There is a  US millitairy base there.. the river is there..
Just take a look.
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:41 am

Yea and the said person looks like he's one of the mob too.. if you get what I mean.. There must be more videos out there! As silvy mentioned I've read that there is/was one on where he said his life is in danger but have never seen the video. It should be out there somewhere.. Maybe if anyone who read this post know about the video, could you please post it over on this thread? Thank you in advance.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 am

Do you think the yellow roses at the memorial are a triumphant sign? He was given the yellow roses at the sony talk, maybe he associates them with success against sony and decided they should be worn at the memorial for this reason? Am I making any sense?
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:29 am

PinkLizard wrote:Do you think the yellow roses at the memorial are a triumphant sign? He was given the yellow roses at the sony talk, maybe he associates them with success against sony and decided they should be worn at the memorial for this reason? Am I making any sense?

I did mentioned in another thread about the meaning of the yellow roses.. It symbolize a new beginning and the red roses the coming back and seeing justice done.. It's just a theory though. Here is the link if you're interested.. You're making perfect sense. Keeping fingers crossed though.
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 2nd last sentence)
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok, I cant hold this in. Im not sure if someone mentioned it or not.

Im gonna be blunt....I think MJ pissed off a certain person at Sony and now that person is out for revenge. Plain and simple. MJ knew this. I think this person has ties to the mob. And if thats the case then MJ will not be coming back. The mob dont mess around. MJ would have to leave behind everything and not look back.
the only question I have is if MJ was on a hitlist then how could he pull off his fake death....with the mob believeing he actually died and didnt fake it. Does that make sense?

I hope the wrongperson doesnt read this and come after me!!!

I almost forgot.. read it on one of a forum like we're on here that guy we're speaking about was the one that got Martin involved in the case againts Michael... Pardon me if you've already read it. I just pray the good shall conquer the evil... and Michael will be safe and be able to be a free person. (if that is what is really happening)
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/119232
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

...and the comments stated that Bashir's brother was Motola's driver!
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 am

BASHIR AND TOMMY MOTOLA CAN ROT IN HELL.

SCUMBAGS!!! Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:BASHIR AND TOMMY MOTOLA CAN ROT IN HELL.

SCUMBAGS!!! Mad Mad

Yes they're both one of a kind... They are the evil dead. Hell's gate is waiting to admit them and may they burn in their sins...
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:

SCUMBAGS!!! Mad Mad

Yes they're both one of a kind... They are the evil dead. Hell's gate is waiting to admit them and may they burn in their sins...

OH HOW COULD I FORGET JANET ARVISO, THAT STUPID FAT COW. Its her fault, that Michael was on the trial in 2005.

I hope SHE WILL ROT IN HELL ASWELL.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:Do you think the yellow roses at the memorial are a triumphant sign? He was given the yellow roses at the sony talk, maybe he associates them with success against sony and decided they should be worn at the memorial for this reason? Am I making any sense?

I did mentioned in another thread about the meaning of the yellow roses.. It symbolize a new beginning and the red roses the coming back and seeing justice done.. It's just a theory though. Here is the link if you're interested.. You're making perfect sense. Keeping fingers crossed though.
[url=http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm[/quote[/url]]

I am very interested. Thanks Summer+Sc3nt, EVERYTHING is crossed!
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

SCUMBAGS!!! Mad Mad

OH HOW COULD I FORGET JANET ARVISO, THAT STUPID FAT COW. Its her fault, that Michael was on the trial in 2005.

I hope SHE WILL ROT IN HELL ASWELL.

Three of a kind then... doubled on their sins... now they have the triple sixes on their forehead *666*.. Twisted Evil
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 am

[quote="PinkLizard"]
summer+sc3nt wrote:

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm[/quote]

I am very interested. Thanks Summer+Sc3nt, EVERYTHING is crossed!

You're most welcome my friend.. I have it posted over the other site too. Don't know if you're a member there but look at the members' comments it does help us see things that others know of that we're unaware.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jacksons-memorial&value=sf%25members%252%25user946&search=1&ret=all
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Grace wrote:CharlieBarley, great find! I agree totally.

For all those who are not familiar with region or event:

The event is the biggest festival of electronic music in Europe, this year welcoming 61000 dancers and the most famous European DJs. The festival is being held on a military base since 1995. This area was in 1980s an American airbase where cruise missile were planned to be stationed.

If Michael was watching the event early August, I am sure for studying the light effects as the light show with their laser and LEDs is famous and is being recreated each year from anew.

[url=http://nature-one.de/events/nature-one/index.html?/events/nature-one/deutsch/_livezone.htm
http://nature-one.de/events/nature-one/index.html?/events/nature-one/deutsch/_livezone.htm[/quote[/url]]

Ya still ost me!! I think I missed this topic all together!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 pm

I've just finished reading all the posts for this thread.

WOW!................
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Grace wrote:Wouldn't it be wise to stop any further investigations in order to not endanger the project?
I am 100% convinced that this is it - one of the puzzle pieces.

Admin, I would suggest to close the thread please and delete the findings in order to protect Michael. Thank you.

I have to agree with Grace on this one.

Please dont inverstergate this topic further.

Michael can be in serious danger if anyone is going to find out about this.
Ive already "lost" him in someway, I dont wanna loose him completely. Sad

Michael deserves his Peace.

Because there will be some Crazy people out there trying to stalk him or something, I would HATE for that to happen.

Im not trying to be rude, im trying to protect him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Ok guys, further to my earlier message on here I am going to unlock the topic.

This is NOT because I don't have any respect for Michael's privacy but I feel it is important that ALL members are able to have their say on all topics on the board.

I can't please everyone as hard as I try to and I am working so hard on here to keep it safe and unejoyable for all so I hope you respect my decision. I am also looking into seeing if there is a way I can create a seperate section for any JCC news/updates that is only accessible to members.

Thank you.
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey girls - just read the updates to this thread.
I want to clarify two things if I may - they are interlinked and so should be read hand in hand.
Firstly - Knockie6 has been debunked as a fraud - perhaps he spent too much time smoking things that he shouldn't have been at the festival in germany but he did not see Michael there.
He claimed to have seen Michael using an ATM machine - really guys, some common sense would be good. Let's be real - Michael wouldn't be randomly walking around using an ATM machine in public - as himself.
Knockie also claimed to have seen Michael in a supermarket buying bottles of vodka too. Can anybody see Michael doing that? Honestly?

I didn't think so.
Knockie may have been p!ssed out of his mind and thought he saw Michael, maybe he even saw one of his impersonators or a random innocent long haired, pale faced guy. Whoever it is, it is very, very unlikely that it was Michael at this electro-pop/dance festival.

Secondly - 'you' and 'we' have not discovered anything remotely concrete. Aside from a debunked eye-sighting of 'Michael Jackson' using an ATM machine and buying vodka at a crazy German electro-dance festival - you have not remotely endangered anyone let alone Michael.
I'll say this time and time again - until there is solid, conclusive evidence it is all mostly speculation, and running away with a topic without having read it fully.

Could I urge everyone not to get worked up about something or let your emotions get away with you when there is nothing there to get worked up about. All the information posted on this forum can easily be found on the Internet - it is in the public domain thus *anyone* can find it.
We are not sleuths, we are not private detectives with unlimited powers available to us. We are using information available in the public domain NOT clandestine or secret information. We do not bribe or covertly acquire this information - it is there for anyone to find it if they wanted.
We are a miscellaneous motley crew of (mostly) women trying to get to the bottom of this mystery which has affected us all deeply. Beyond that we are just normal people, using the resources available to us - namely the Internet. We have not revealed any secrets, we do not know Michael's whereabouts, and those whereabouts ARE NOT posted on this forum because we simply don't know.

OK, end of rant. I just don't like people believing that they have somehow 'found' Michael's location based on an unreliable and debunked source and now need to keep it quiet (Technically, you don't have anything to keep quiet).
This is a forum for us to discuss and debate and find the answers to things. We don't need to know where Michael is, he's good wherever he is and we don't want to disturb that BUT you have to remember - we don't know where that is.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

@Rachel hon.

Dont feel bad.

You dont have to close the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys, further to my earlier message on here I am going to unlock the topic.

This is NOT because I don't have any respect for Michael's privacy but I feel it is important that ALL members are able to have their say on all topics on the board.

I can't please everyone as hard as I try to and I am working so hard on here to keep it safe and unejoyable for all so I hope you respect my decision. I am also looking into seeing if there is a way I can create a seperate section for any JCC news/updates that is only accessible to members.

Thank you.

Thank you Rachel... you've been working so hard for all here. We appreciate you and know whatever your decision we shall stand by you, you have Michael's best interest at heart and we know that. Hugsssssssss for ya.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Hey girls - just read the updates to this thread.
I want to clarify two things if I may - they are interlinked and so should be read hand in hand.
Firstly - Knockie6 has been debunked as a fraud - perhaps he spent too much time smoking things that he shouldn't have been at the festival in germany but he did not see Michael there.
He claimed to have seen Michael using an ATM machine - really guys, some common sense would be good. Let's be real - Michael wouldn't be randomly walking around using an ATM machine in public - as himself.
Knockie also claimed to have seen Michael in a supermarket buying bottles of vodka too. Can anybody see Michael doing that? Honestly?

I didn't think so.
Knockie may have been p!ssed out of his mind and thought he saw Michael, maybe he even saw one of his impersonators or a random innocent long haired, pale faced guy. Whoever it is, it is very, very unlikely that it was Michael at this electro-pop/dance festival.

Secondly - 'you' and 'we' have not discovered anything remotely concrete. Aside from a debunked eye-sighting of 'Michael Jackson' using an ATM machine and buying vodka at a crazy German electro-dance festival - you have not remotely endangered anyone let alone Michael.
I'll say this time and time again - until there is solid, conclusive evidence it is all mostly speculation, and running away with a topic without having read it fully.

Could I urge everyone not to get worked up about something or let your emotions get away with you when there is nothing there to get worked up about. All the information posted on this forum can easily be found on the Internet - it is in the public domain thus *anyone* can find it.
We are not sleuths, we are not private detectives with unlimited powers available to us. We are using information available in the public domain NOT clandestine or secret information. We do not bribe or covertly acquire this information - it is there for anyone to find it if they wanted.
We are a miscellaneous motley crew of (mostly) women trying to get to the bottom of this mystery which has affected us all deeply. Beyond that we are just normal people, using the resources available to us - namely the Internet. We have not revealed any secrets, we do not know Michael's whereabouts, and those whereabouts ARE NOT posted on this forum because we simply don't know.

OK, end of rant. I just don't like people believing that they have somehow 'found' Michael's location based on an unreliable and debunked source and now need to keep it quiet (Technically, you don't have anything to keep quiet).
This is a forum for us to discuss and debate and find the answers to things. We don't need to know where Michael is, he's good wherever he is and we don't want to disturb that BUT you have to remember - we don't know where that is.

Yes I agree with ya... We'll have more like this to deal with in future.. and any theroies that the members posted will definitely have someone claim to have seen him in that so called location. We need to keep a straight head on and not be fooled by people that only are here to stir the excitement, an untruth to be planted in our minds... so reminds me of the media.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys, further to my earlier message on here I am going to unlock the topic.

Thank you.
.. and it would be good to only make the JCC news updates accessible to members.. Good Luck girl and hope you find a way around it. I deserve a biggie hug..
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 pm

There is something interesting i saw on the first page of this thread. There were 5 people wearing red roses at Michael's memorial, the number 5 means GRACE. There were 11 people wearing yellow roses, the number 11 means HARMONY. There were 8 people without any roses, the number 8 means NEW BEGININGS AND DESTINY. GRACE, HARMONY, NEW BEGININGS, AND DESTINY, does this mean Michael is ok or at peace?
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Asia Grimes wrote: There is something interesting i saw on the first page of this thread. There were 5 people wearing red roses at Michael's memorial, the number 5 means GRACE. There were 11 people wearing yellow roses, the number 11 means HARMONY. There were 8 people without any roses, the number 8 means NEW BEGININGS AND DESTINY. GRACE, HARMONY, NEW BEGININGS, AND DESTINY, does this mean Michael is ok or at peace?

Laughing Makes sense to me..
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Asia Grimes wrote: There is something interesting i saw on the first page of this thread. There were 5 people wearing red roses at Michael's memorial, the number 5 means GRACE. There were 11 people wearing yellow roses, the number 11 means HARMONY. There were 8 people without any roses, the number 8 means NEW BEGININGS AND DESTINY. GRACE, HARMONY, NEW BEGININGS, AND DESTINY, does this mean Michael is ok or at peace?

Hmmmm...I'm really not sure. It could go both ways. I'm always thinking though...what if we are overlooking things??
Not necessarily this clue but with many. Sometimes I wonder if my clues are simply coincidences. confused
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 pm

LizzieBee wrote:

Hmmmm...I'm really not sure. It could go both ways. I'm always thinking though...what if we are overlooking things??
Not necessarily this clue but with many. Sometimes I wonder if my clues are simply coincidences. confused

Oh come on... please don't start having doubts... No

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

Oh come on... please don't start having doubts... No

*sigh*
You're right. *slaps self*
I cannot have any doubts. I must believe what is in my heart.
Like I was just saying on another thread, the uncertainty of everything has been taking it's toll on me.
Until I know for sure, I must try my hardest to love and enjoy him like he's not gone. Be happy. Smile. Smile
God bless you my friend. <3
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content