Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax"

+13
WanaBstartnSthn
mjthelegendlives
Harleyblonde
hAZZELY
4evermichael71
amber
iMISSYOUMJ
LiberianGirl
J.J_loves_MJ
~Susie~
ilprincipe
eva05
MJGIRL18
17 posters

Go down

REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Empty REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax"

Post by MJGIRL18 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Yesterday on Twitter I asked her:
REBBIE,what do you have to say to all the people who think MJ FAKED HIS DEATH?
Today she answered it:
They should believe what they want to

Not the answer i expected ……….but hey……at least she didn't say
that we're in denial.I thought she would say that that was a very rude
question.
I thought that she would get mad at me or something.lol

Last edited by MJGIRL18 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Empty Re: REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax"

Post by eva05 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 pm

OMG, what else do you want her to say REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Icon_eek Personally, I think this speaks volumes!
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Empty Re: REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:56 pm

OMFG!!!!!!
Everything, but not that!!! This is not the answer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 am

MJGIRL18 wrote:Yesterday on Twitter I asked her:
REBBIE,what do you have to say to all the people who think MJ FAKED HIS DEATH?
Today she answered it:
They should believe what they want to

Not the answer i expected ……….but hey……at least she didn't say
that we're in denial.I thought she would say that that was a very rude
question.
I thought that she would get mad at me or something.lol

REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Lol This is to funny. I can only laugh seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:18 am

Sure it's her account?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Susie~ Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 am

Maybe she believes everyone has the right to think, believe and say what they want to.
~Susie~
~Susie~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:27 am

ilprincipe wrote:Sure it's her account?

If you ask me, I think it is fake. Last week she couldn`t spell in english. I mean, comeon now, she is american, she should be able to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:51 am

On Twitter if a celebrity or a relative celebrity is making an account there up in a corner says :Verified Account. This is how they are making difference between the real accounts and fake one. If on Rebbie account says that, then she was answering at your question. If not.. then the account is a fake. I dont have a link to check it... but after the answer she gave... I think or is a fake or she is fooling around.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 am

That's not Rebbie Jackson! It's fake! If it was really her there should be "Official" or " Verified Account" written at the corner of her page but there's nothing. Don't believe what she writes Wink
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 am

Do you have the links to it ? REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 am

The account is not verified..that's true
but the accounts of KO and Arnie Klein are also NOT verified..and these are their accounts...

On Rebbies twitter there's one link to a myspace page...it's "her" page....
could of course also be fake...

idk what to think about that
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:55 am

whoa!! if it is her surely she wouldnt just say that knowing peoples feelings are at stake and that will raise hopes? its either fake or she's telling us something!!!!! REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Icon_neutral
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 am

eva05 wrote:OMG, what else do you want her to say REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Icon_eek Personally, I think this speaks volumes!

If it's really her, this is great news! Of course she's not going to tell all to protect her brother. I follow Rebbie and I think it really is her..a while back there was a site where you could verify celebs. I wish I had the link now!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 am

ilprincipe wrote:The account is not verified..that's true
but the accounts of KO and Arnie Klein are also NOT verified..and these are their accounts...

IMAO, KO and Arnie Klein are not celebs. I have never heard and I am sure that most of members didnt hear about them after June 25th. So they dont need an Verified account.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:

IMAO, KO and Arnie Klein are not celebs. I have never heard and I am sure that most of members didnt hear about them after June 25th. So they dont need an Verified account.

I haven't heard of Arnie Klein..that's true..
but KO was already popular before MJ "died".
He was also his chorograph at the "Dangerous Tour"..he was choreographer at "Dirty Dancing"
I'm not a teenie anymore and I didn't watch it..but many teenies all over the world adore Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgens in "High School Musical"
there are 3 parts of HSM meanwhile...KO is the director...
He's a big name in L.A.

and to be honest..I think he's more popular than REBBIE Jackson...
Nowadays everybody knows MJ....than Janet....than maybe Latoya...and some of the older generation know some members of the Jackson 5...mostly Jermaine..
but I never heard before of Rebbie...she was never in the spotlight...
so no need for her to verify her account...
I don't claim it's her account..but I also wouldn`t deny it
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:26 am

KO is pretty well-known. He also did Hocus Pocus a movie starring Bette Midler, Sara Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy (sp?) I never heard of AK before Michael's "death". I agree, Rebbie wasn't too well-known. I actually forgot about her until all this lol.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:49 am

~Susie~ wrote:Maybe she believes everyone has the right to think, believe and say what they want to.

I agree, i think this is what she meant to say
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 am

Maybe she doesn't want to commit herself and state anything either way. A very good answer and is to our advantage I would have thought. It would support our hoax theory and would also support those who think he is dead. Is there any way we can be sure it is really her?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am

ilprincipe wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:

I haven't heard of Arnie Klein..that's true..
but KO was already popular before MJ "died".
He was also his chorograph at the "Dangerous Tour"..he was choreographer at "Dirty Dancing"
I'm not a teenie anymore and I didn't watch it..but many teenies all over the world adore Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgens in "High School Musical"
there are 3 parts of HSM meanwhile...KO is the director...
He's a big name in L.A.

and to be honest..I think he's more popular than REBBIE Jackson...
Nowadays everybody knows MJ....than Janet....than maybe Latoya...and some of the older generation know some members of the Jackson 5...mostly Jermaine..
but I never heard before of Rebbie...she was never in the spotlight...
so no need for her to verify her account...
I don't claim it's her account..but I also wouldn`t deny it

Agreed with everything you said.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Is Rebbie a Jehovah's witness as well? Because if she is, then this most likely may not be her account. JW's don't like social networking sites, they arent supposed to use them ie; twitter, myspace, facebook etc.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:00 pm

MagicAngel wrote:

If you ask me, I think it is fake. Last week she couldn`t spell in english. I mean, comeon now, she is american, she should be able to do that.

You'd be surprised how many native speakers are awful spellers. That means absolutely nothing.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
MagicAngel wrote:

You'd be surprised how many native speakers are awful spellers. That means absolutely nothing.

Exactly..my dad can't spell well at all and I have some friends that have a difficult time spelling.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 pm

MagicAngel wrote:

I don't place any judgement when an account like FB orTwitter has misspellings. I do it all the time. I LOVE to write and sometimes there are tech problems or whatever-I think I have looked over everything and then bam-a month later I look at the post and I am urked at myself.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:42 am

eva05 wrote:OMG, what else do you want her to say REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Icon_eek Personally, I think this speaks volumes!

I totally agree! REBBIE answers my question about the "death hoax" Lol She left it way open for a hoax with that answer! I thought she would say we were all crazy and to get a life LOL!
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Leeftijd : 54
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 am

neverlandprincess wrote:
MagicAngel wrote:

I don't place any judgement when an account like FB orTwitter has misspellings. I do it all the time. I LOVE to write and sometimes there are tech problems or whatever-I think I have looked over everything and then bam-a month later I look at the post and I am urked at myself.

Judgement??? lmao
IM not placeing judgement on anything or anyone. I voiced my opinion.. I still think its fake

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:51 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:
MagicAngel wrote:

Judgement??? lmao
IM not placeing judgement on anything or anyone. I voiced my opinion.. I still think its fake

I'm sorry magicangel I did not mean to upset you I was not saying YOU were being judgemental I was just saying that I have found sometimes that misspellings sometimes don't prove anything. You can think its fake and half the board can think Cassandra is a fake. It's fine-we all think what we want...I am sorry. I did'nt mean it the way the text read it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm

In one her tweets from Oct. 2nd she says the following:

Michael is here in spirit you have to believe that ok.
There is no other way he will re-appear than that way ok.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm

i'm really not believing that's her twitter. i may not know her personally, but i think her grammar and sentence structuring would be a LOT better than that.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down