Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist!

+10
STARbaybeeRoqk
Ivonne
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
Silence
SmoothCriminal
shirley-grace
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
SeeingClues
14 posters

Go down

The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist! Empty The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist!

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:37 am

Want you guys to take an objective look because perhaps I'm overly looking for things.
Look at his right wrist.. I see a bump that is similiar to the deformed wrist of the O2 MJ.

What do you think?
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/who-is-this
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist! Empty Re: The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist!

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm

I saw that too ... confused Must be Michael ... this old man is a sore thumb in this Crowded Memorial Area and the One Black glove and the Hand Color ... Wink
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist! Empty Re: The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist!

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 pm

I can't see ...I only see the left wrist and I only see a red bracelet but nothing more...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm

it is not a glove, just a shadow.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Human_nature wrote:I can't see ...I only see the left wrist and I only see a red bracelet but nothing more...

I cant see it either but his hands look similar to michaels
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm

right before the glove/shadow is a bump or enlarged bone...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 pm

SeeingClues wrote:right before the glove/shadow is a bump or enlarged bone...

so it must be O2 guy but not Michael then while we couldn't find any pictures of Mj with the deformed wrist
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 pm

nah, no reason for O2 guy to be at the memorial AND hide in disguise. I think O2 guy was MJ.

The wrist deformity could be a recent thing so perhaps old pictures don't show it as pronounced.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

but you couldn't see it in the rehearsal pics (IF they really are from this year that would mean either o2 or rehearsal wasn't MJ)

can anybody provide a link where the deformation (old guy) can bee seen. in none of the pics over there at mjhd i can spot them

Last edited by Silence on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 pm

After watching the 02 clip over and over again im certain that is michael
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 pm

...Against everyone, or at least massive great part, I always thought the O2 guy to be MJ, I even said it a couple of times...And the reasons are:the red bracelet he was wearing, the bottom lip with that so unique little and cute deformation that Mike has, the lines even when people keep denyingi it I zoomed till the maximum and it matches and now the wrist...

So if Hat Man has a deformed wrist, O2 has a deformed wrist, the following links, will prove that maybe Hat Man,O2 and MJ are the same.They are screencaps from In The Closet.

We can clearly see the misplaced bone on his wrist.

http://api.ning.com/files/iIcFgmQspTGJ7IBWWVbHJY7*TTtlBBQft4ANlf5tnWgwNkhzmoDDews5-DwFRDbufWq0ox21Hk14pXsbiSivjxjcxYL9Q5el/314484961.jpeg

https://m269.photobucket.com/image/michael%20jackson%25252Bin%20the%20closet/dewny14/Keepitinthecloset2.jpg.html?src=www

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/31618309/Michael+Jackson+In+The+Closet+Photoshoot.jpg

http://moonwalker.3x.ro/images12/in%20the%20closet.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6900000/In-the-closet-michael-jackson-6958372-900-1127.jpg
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 pm

does anyone have the ability to zoom in on the right wrist of the hat man?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 pm

For the first time I see an actual resemblance to someone we know is MJ (last link of In The Closet, color pic) and the O2 Michael. The bottom lip and the shape of the head match IMO.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

I'm not seeing the deformed wrist everyone is talking about on hat man. Michael had a bone that jutted out, but I don't see that on this guy?! The glove and/or sleeves cover it up for me.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm

There is a bump right above the glove..
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

SeeingClues wrote:There is a bump right above the glove..

Can you check if the bump, matches the deformation of Mike´s wrist on those pictures I had placed?

Also, Hat Man seems to have the same type of Mike´s cheekbones.Do you see it too?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

The "old man" at memorial has the deformed right wrist! Empty i can't see it

Post by Ivonne Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 pm

My English is poor. I hope you understand what I mean

I do not see a picture of the old man, which is the deformation of the
wrist shows. I've never been able to see a photo of MJ, that a deformation
of the wrist shows. Not like O2.

My opinion is ,that at the comeback announcement was not MJ.

This is only my personal opinion. The movements, the voice, the clothes,
even the hair is not fit to Mj. The hair looks like a wig. Even though MJ
has worn wigs, it was a very bad wig. This is something I noticed immediately.
A good wig can't be seen immediately. That does not fit to MJ-style, he has to
ensure his appearance. That is notso important. It's just my opinion.
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Silence wrote:
SeeingClues wrote:right before the glove/shadow is a bump or enlarged bone...

so it must be O2 guy but not Michael then while we couldn't find any pictures of Mj with the deformed wrist
02 guy is MJ!
but Michaels Wrist isnt deformed ive seen so many pictures lol and not one deformed wrist WTF??? thats confusing
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ's Baddset Chick Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Wow! it's him....lol
MJJ's Baddset Chick
MJJ's Baddset Chick

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 pm

For me it is not MJ at O2. My opinion. Wink
At the beginning of the video you can see how MJ or the Double goes in to the building..
Looks just weird for me? The pace at the entrance of the building. The whole appearance of the person does not fit to MJ.

Everyone has their own opinions and that is good. Let's not debatable.

People have already said that he had tood under the influences of drugs at the gig , the painkiller, for example.

A similar drug, I have already given themselves administered.
Under the influence of this drug, i would can't go up the stairs. Even go would have been difficult. No
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm

It looks like he has a ganglion cyst in his wrist. I have one myself. It's a bump on the wrist caused by a fluid filled sac under the skin. They can definitely come and go...I've had mine drained by doctors three times and it always returns.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 pm

I can not preceive the hat man's wrist very well... anyway, although at the beginning (many weeks ago) i thought the man at the O2 wasnt MJ, along the days observing, analizing, etc... my conclusion is that the guy was MJ. I also posted some pics of his wrist (on the wrist's thread) when he was younger and ,to me, it matches the guy's wrist at the O2.
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm

I agree with Ivonne,
The guy from O2 wasn't MJ. The entire demeanor of the guy from the time he stepped out of the van was off. The walk, wig looked like a wig, the voice, even how high he wore the band on his right arm. He wasn't a very good impersonator in my opinion. But apparently, he fooled the masses. He's in the Ebony Tribute magazine as MJ's last appearance before a crowd and the media always shows him. I always think to myself that is not MJ. MJ was had a smoother complexion also. This guy had a crater like face. I wonder why he never removed his glasses before the audience. MJ would have at some point. Again! It wasn't MJ. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum