Parrrtt 8!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parrrtt 8!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:43 pm




Sorry about that!!


Last edited by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by hAZZELY on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:55 pm

This is a possibility...but why would he expose that much with people there? You've got a point, and i support you..that profile sounds just too familiar to me! GJ
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Great! Thanks for posting and very interesting. I always wondered why Jermaine announced the death, it is usually the police, hospital staff or just family spokesperson, I have never known a member of family announce the death of a celebrity. The sitting up on the gulley am not so sure but it does look like him.......
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:05 pm

What the front door?
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm so pissed that I couldnt use the music I had so im re-uploading, but yeah that profile blew me away for sure!!! I didnt even do anything to it!!
avatar
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Ok, I don't see anything posted. So I don't know what you are talking about.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:20 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:I'm so pissed that I couldnt use the music I had so im re-uploading, but yeah that profile blew me away for sure!!! I didnt even do anything to it!!

If this is about the pics with Michael on the gurney at the hospital, I think they could be real. The profile blew me away too! Take notice how they are more concerned with holding up jackets to hide something and no life-saving measures are being done (obviously) Besides the guys on the one side are bigger than him so maybe he thought he wasn't seen? Just my opinion..If that's not what you're talking about I'm sorry I'll go to the corner lol
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 pm

great video thanks so much for posting,THIS finally gives me some hope back.i really appreciate it,i have been so low and down for the last couple of days,you have re-lit my faith and spark,thanks again shelia
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm

great video, as usual!! It does give me hope!!!
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Im just curious why Michael would sit up while they were still outside. Wouldn't there be a slight chance a helicopter or something couldve spotted it n snapped a pic? idk. However I definitely think it's fishy that Jermaine announced the "death". You can tell he was acting, or trying to at least.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks for posting the video. I am a believer so I knew all along that from day one that MJ was alive. I knew it was awkward that Jermaine announced his death. Also, the major news networks announcing he was in a coma. This is the reason no matter what tabloids/media say I don't get upset because I too have the mind of an elephant. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Im just curious why Michael would sit up while they were still outside. Wouldn't there be a slight chance a helicopter or something couldve spotted it n snapped a pic? idk. However I definitely think it's fishy that Jermaine announced the "death". You can tell he was acting, or trying to at least.

im starting to think that the picture was taken at a different time.. seriously... Thats why there was no "risk" in being seen.. Catch my drift?
avatar
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by jade jackson on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm

It is so easy to forget isn't it. That's why I took the time today, on another thread, to remind myself of all the craziness, weirdness, and outright bizarreness of this entire saga. I never even looked at the "sitting up on the stretcher" threads because I thought that the idea of Michael sitting up on a stretcher was just way too farfetched. Now I can honestly say I have done an about-face. I felt my heart stop when I looked at the photo you zoomed in on and enhanced. WTH? OK, if I accept the fact that Michael actually did sit up on the stretcher on the way in to UCLA hospital, what was he thinking, why did he allow himself to be photographed like that and what happened afterwards? Thank you so much for your good work. And wow, thank you so much for showing us those news casters announcing that Michael was in a coma. Those are the things I tend to forget. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

Where can I find your previous videos...I have watched most of them, but I would like to watch them all again. It seems elementary, but I don't know how to subscribe.
avatar
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm

jade jackson wrote:It is so easy to forget isn't it. That's why I took the time today, on another thread, to remind myself of all the craziness, weirdness, and outright bizarreness of this entire saga. I never even looked at the "sitting up on the stretcher" threads because I thought that the idea of Michael sitting up on a stretcher was just way too farfetched. Now I can honestly say I have done an about-face. I felt my heart stop when I looked at the photo you zoomed in on and enhanced. WTH? OK, if I accept the fact that Michael actually did sit up on the stretcher on the way in to UCLA hospital, what was he thinking, why did he allow himself to be photographed like that and what happened afterwards? Thank you so much for your good work. And wow, thank you so much for showing us those news casters announcing that Michael was in a coma. Those are the things I tend to forget. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

Where can I find your previous videos...I have watched most of them, but I would like to watch them all again. It seems elementary, but I don't know how to subscribe.

If you click on y channel which is just my user name, you can watch all of my videos Smile

Im glad that you like them honestly.. Its all about looking at the little details. One mistake that I think most of the hoax video makers made , was making these videos too soon. I've given myself three months to really analyze things and look at things and watch how stories changed and shifted. Its made a huge difference...

Im starting to think that Michael on that stretcher was not a photograph that was taken when we think.. Im starting think it was taken at a different time and either someone as selling the picture as that moment, or it was all scripted.. This would explain the carelessness in all of this really. What if Michae was never even IN the house June 25th? Its something to think about.

Im going to be making a website soon where people can read up on my findings and research. It wont have a forum though because there are just too many around lol. But i'll keep you posted. Thanks again! Smile
avatar
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:38 am

Thank you.
That video makes really hope!
And Jermaine...yes, he did act.
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by jade jackson on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 am

I look forward to seeing part 9. Interesting ideas in your last post here. This just gets more and more bizarre the more you look at it.
avatar
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am

brilliant Maura.
I had problems to reach this page the last 2 days...
but on MJHD there are also users who post your vids.

Amazing as always..and this time I really love the background music...
not such a fan of the "susie" song..
but morphine is awesome

keep working Wink
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks for the great video -- I will have to check out your channel.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:52 am

"love...or...war, I choose war"
OMG I loved that part =D
Amazing video

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Thank you for renewing my hope! Great video!!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by See on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm

During that hour that Michael supposedly was in a coma, didn´t the spokesperson of Liz Taylor send a reporter an note or something that he (Michael) was FINE, that he was breating FINE!!! Does anybody else remember this???
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 pm

See wrote:During that hour that Michael supposedly was in a coma, didn´t the spokesperson of Liz Taylor send a reporter an note or something that he (Michael) was FINE, that he was breating FINE!!! Does anybody else remember this???

No omg!! Can you try to find some kind of link! That would be CRUCIAL!!
avatar
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by ishealive on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 pm

@see I remember that note and found it very odd. Did she speak out of turn I wonder??
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by See on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:35 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
See wrote:During that hour that Michael supposedly was in a coma, didn´t the spokesperson of Liz Taylor send a reporter an note or something that he (Michael) was FINE, that he was breating FINE!!! Does anybody else remember this???

No omg!! Can you try to find some kind of link! That would be CRUCIAL!!

Yes I am looking for it now!!!
@ishealive: (I really wanna answer your name LOL!!!) Do you remember were you read it, there was a video?
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Yes, I remember that. I don't know if it was a note or phonemessage.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by See on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HGko9uiAE&feature=related
2:07

"Michael is fine he is breathing fine..."
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

See wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HGko9uiAE&feature=related
2:07

"Michael is fine he is breathing fine..."

omg... Thank you sooo much Smile
avatar
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by See on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
See wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HGko9uiAE&feature=related
2:07

"Michael is fine he is breathing fine..."

omg... Thank you sooo much

You are welcome!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am

Does this mean I can go back to hoping? I just keep going back and forth today.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by See on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am

4evermichael71 wrote:Does this mean I can go back to hoping? I just keep going back and forth today.
`

There is always HOPE... if he was dead wenn brought to the... then why say this!!! to stall time??? for what purpose???
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 am

You're right, there is always hope :-) Good point, why say that? I don't think Elizabeth Taylor or her spokesperson would say something that wasn't factual. I think Michael would have told her he was ok so nothing would happen to her. I don't know how deep their love for one another was, but I know they loved one another very much as friends.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by lou on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Wow! If he was breathing fine, well how come he was already dead when he arrived at the hospital? Once again: nothing adds up. Why did the reporter say something like this?
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by badloving on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:30 pm

i never knew about the liz taylor thing.....by the way...where is she now? anybody know? or diana ross? where are they hiding and with whom???
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by amber on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm

@see OMG!!! liz taylor is his really good friend,but bless her she missed her cue!!! just when you get down in the dumps something like this gives you wings and your flying again thank you for this..... please ignore repeat post im having a crazy night....


Last edited by amber on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by amber on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:56 pm

amber wrote:@see OMG!!! liz taylor is his really good friend,but bless her she missed her cue!!! just when you get down in the dumps something like this gives you wings and your flying again thank you for this.....
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 pm

amber wrote:
amber wrote:@see OMG!!! liz taylor is his really good friend,but bless her she missed her cue!!! just when you get down in the dumps something like this gives you wings and your flying again thank you for this.....

Your signature line is from my absolute favorite song.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parrrtt 8!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum