Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Im not really sure if this was already been posted, but because somebody had confirmed to me that Mj dated Pamela Anderson, i then searched photos of them both together..

Because we are all very much convinced that MJ is fond of Prosthetics.. Maybe he had been collecting many of those! Well we dont know!

but just see for yourself..
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/9ElgrvySN6N/MICHAEL+JACKSON+Next+PAMELA+ANDERSON/BpDYzgwU98g/Pamela+Anderson

sorry but i really dont know how to upload the pictures.. Just see for yourself, there are manifestations of this photos as MJ resemblance..LOL.. and its really cracking me up, I just couldnt believe He can do this thing..Well, if this is really was him then wow!

also, check the Ellens show when she interviewed pamela.. it could be true .. who knows? MJ might have been playing around with her.. She was known to be crazy over MJ..
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Human_nature on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:50 am

Second try to post my message....the forum don't work well now...

Ok, so, I really don't know ...

Here Pamela on Ellen show :



and the mystery man :



and more pictures here :

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/8IvDXcQ0FQ4/Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+LFW+Spring+Summer/QoMEAfsOo_7/Pamela+Anderson

avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:27 am

I don't know, I don't think he is Michael.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:45 am

Nooo, dont think so- I hardly think Pamela would be his ideal woman- he said Princess Diana was his ideal perfect woman and Pam is hardly Princess Diana eh? Is like saying a mini has as much class as a Rolls royce!!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 am

This mysterious man is not Michael - I am sure.
But hey, Michael and Pamela? Would be a great couple!    
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 am

No way..that's not him...

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/9ElgrvySN6N/MICHAEL+JACKSON+Next+PAMELA+ANDERSON/UM62Jfq_Q_e/Pamela+Anderson

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/9ElgrvySN6N/MICHAEL+JACKSON+Next+PAMELA+ANDERSON/W-h51MIOmE2/Pamela+Anderson

Those aren't MJ's gestures..
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 am

BJ wrote:This mysterious man is not Michael - I am sure.
But hey, Michael and Pamela? Would be a great couple!    

Pamela is not for Michael..he's too much for her, i'm sure she would break his heart. She's not the kind of person Michael would like to spend his life with.. lol!
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:13 am

I don't think it's him either.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 am

hAZZELY wrote:
BJ wrote:This mysterious man is not Michael - I am sure.
But hey, Michael and Pamela? Would be a great couple!

Pamela is not for Michael..he's too much for her, i'm sure she would break his heart. She's not the kind of person Michael would like to spend his life with..

You are right.
But for a night...
Okay, guys and girls, I am just joking.
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Ivonne on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:04 am

I
have read that a few months before. I do not think that the two have
met, because they love each other. Who knows, maybe the two had just
something to talk about.
avatar
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by applesaucers on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:13 am

The dude in the disguise was used to promote something... I read about this weeks ago.
avatar
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 am

applesaucers wrote:The dude in the disguise was used to promote something... I read about this weeks ago.

The bicentenial man? hahah lol!
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 am

hAZZELY wrote:
BJ wrote:This mysterious man is not Michael - I am sure.
But hey, Michael and Pamela? Would be a great couple!

Pamela is not for Michael..he's too much for her, i'm sure she would break his heart. She's not the kind of person Michael would like to spend his life with..

I don´t believe that this phantomas is MJ, no never!
And Pamela is an absolutely no go for MJ. He might be brassed off very quick of her....


avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:38 am

There is only one woman for Michael - me.
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:39 am

BJ wrote:There is just one woman for Michael - Me.

NOOOO, Me!
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 am

Makea wrote:
BJ wrote:There is just one woman for Michael - Me.

NOOOO, Me!

Are you sure? We could share him for us.
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 am

@Human_Nature , the video shows that it is not Michael to me, the way he walk does not look like him to me.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am

BJ wrote:
Makea wrote:
BJ wrote:There is just one woman for Michael - Me.

NOOOO, Me!

Are you sure? We could share him for us.

Yesssssssssss, I´m very very sure of it.
You want to share him with me??? I don´t like share-ware...
Hm, but he would be very very tired when he comes to you, hon.
Think about that.
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 am

Makea wrote:
BJ wrote:
Makea wrote:
BJ wrote:There is just one woman for Michael - Me.

NOOOO, Me!

Are you sure? We could share him for us.

Yesssssssssss, I´m very very sure of it.
You want to share him with me??? I don´t like share-ware...
Hm, but he would be very very tired when he comes to you, hon.
Think about that.

Uhhh...^^
He would be very very tired?
Fine. Then I could seduce him...
Or...I take the O2-guy. Razz
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 am

How come you guys brush off the idea so quickly? It very well may be Michael. They may not even had been dating, they coulda just been two ppl hangin out, having dinner. She did say Mike wanted her for a music video. And come on, who else would do something like this? If it is Mike, he could've dressed up as this mannequin-looking guy because he doesn't want the tabloids to get a hold of the two of them leaving dinner and make up a bunch of crazy crap stories like they always do when it comes to Michael Jackson. And if he was indeed dating her, maybe he was >embarrassed< to be seen with her so he picked out a crazy disguise to use. I could be wrong. It's just a thought. Plus, if you watch the vid when Pamela is talking to Ellen, shes really dodgy about answering Ellen's question about whether or not she is dating Michael. If she wasn't and it was just a rumor, she would just come out and say "no, absolutely not, " like most celebs do when they are asked those type of questions.....imo

p.s. I'd love to believe this is Michael because it points to the possibility that he could've been Dave Dave @ LKL!
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 am

BJ wrote:
Makea wrote:
BJ wrote:
Makea wrote:
BJ wrote:There is just one woman for Michael - Me.

NOOOO, Me!

Are you sure? We could share him for us.

Yesssssssssss, I´m very very sure of it.
You want to share him with me??? I don´t like share-ware...
Hm, but he would be very very tired when he comes to you, hon.
Think about that.

Uhhh...^^
He would be very very tired?
Fine. Then I could seduce him...

I don´t think that he will notice that...
He would be very very sleepy.....
I think, we are a little bit off topic.
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 am

Okay, back to topic.
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Grace on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:37 am

Such a terrible suit for Mike?
I would say: "never."

Hanging around with PA?
Well, all over and with every inch she's not my taste at all so I would say "never" again. (I would type "SOS" in my mobile if I had to hang out with her...)

Mike in disguise for fun?
Yep, the hands speak for him. As always finger 3 and 4 together when greeting.

But Mike - not such a suit and not such a blonde please. They harm the eyes...

LOL
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:00 am

BJ wrote:Okay, back to topic.

Don´t worry hon, I enjoyed it very much
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:10 am

I am not worry - I am happy! Very Happy
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 am

LOLs

This is making me crazy.. I guess MJ wouldnt really risk anything, as soon as hes out with someone.. PEOPLE WILL GO CRAZY AND ARGUE!

Oh no, dont you think this is one of the reason why he needs to hoax his death? Maybe he has find a woman of his life already. And they agreed that before they will get married they needed the space to start a new and a private life..

Oh NO!!!

Well i think this is MJ..He might have been invited in this show and if he goes with Pamela,ofcourse its a huge story..Lols..

Its only MJ who has the GUTS to do this, always stays mysterious..
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 am

NOT Michael at all ...
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 am

I can't see it...he seemed to enjoy meeting other big celebs, but I can't imagine him thinking of Pamela as an actual dating prospect. He liked classy ladies, lol.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by amber on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Nooo, dont think so- I hardly think Pamela would be his ideal woman- he said Princess Diana was his ideal perfect woman and Pam is hardly Princess Diana eh? Is like saying a mini has as much class as a Rolls royce!!!
I absolutely agree with you harley
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:LOLs

This is making me crazy.. I guess MJ wouldnt really risk anything, as soon as hes out with someone.. PEOPLE WILL GO CRAZY AND ARGUE!

Oh no, dont you think this is one of the reason why he needs to hoax his death? Maybe he has find a woman of his life already. And they agreed that before they will get married they needed the space to start a new and a private life..

Oh NO!!!

Well i think this is MJ..He might have been invited in this show and if he goes with Pamela,ofcourse its a huge story..Lols..

Its only MJ who has the GUTS to do this, always stays mysterious..

The also said that he was shy and didnt had gf's and stuff, but if you are so shy then why are you getting a girls number on live tv then huh?? Rolling Eyes Razz
I think its possible (i mean its mj we are talking about) and i saw pictures of the mystery guy with a jawline like michael but that doesnt says anything i think:P
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by tyffanny on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey ,I live in MTL and this story with pam make me think about rumors I heard everywhere in the news and radio back in july 2008 ...It was saying that MJ was in mtl and trying to be incognito in a hotel and he was with a girl that look like pam!(thats what the media said..not me LOL) They said he was there because of Akon (he was doing a show in mtl)..and I remember I freak out and I want to see him Sad
Here is a link i found on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP5Mw8h6ApU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J9r_l7-8SI&feature=related
Maybe she was pamela lol and that it is him on the first topic , who knows?

tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 am

I remember seeing those photos and I just found it really hard to believe. I would be shocked if he'd let himself be photographed holding hands with someone like that. Laughing But who knows! I just hope he found some happiness with someone.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 am

LMAO

There never was, and never will be, anything between Mike and Pamela
Michael is a very private Person, he would not reveal any women to the press, like that unless he wanted to marry her.

Anyhow, that disguise cracked me up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 am

Maybe MJ likes to play around that time.

and maybe, just maybe, its only Pamela agreed that he will wear this kind of thing.

I mean, I have the feeling Mj is just playing around.,
and tipped somebody telling the press who this guy is.

Again, Media is the target here.. Ofcourse noone will know who this guy is.
So like what is happening now, We dont really know if MJ is alive or dead,
And we dont know if this Guy is really MJ or Not..

HE IS THE MASTER OF DISGUISE!!! I see! I see...
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 am

It would be a very unique disguise. One that I would have NEVER thought that he would try.

The slim body frame makes me consider that it could be MJ. However, the rather awkward stand and clumsy walk make me say "no".

MJ has a much smoother walk that flows. Afterall ...he's a dancer.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 am

At first glance, The mayor in short film Ghost, doesnt resemble any gestures of MJ at all.. Even the way he walks or even the way he talked. Not until we knew that was him isnt?

I couldnt even believe he could actually portray something so disguise like that. Hahaha.. The Mayor dance was so funny..

Can you even imagine how MJ would look like without those prosthesis?
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 am

Point well taken.

The Mayor had everyone fooled. Remember that MJ said he rode in a car with hs mother while in that make up and no one... absolutely no one... recognized him. He must have had a blast doing that.

Darn...the things that we take for granted.

queenpanther55 wrote:At first glance, The mayor in short film Ghost, doesnt resemble any gestures of MJ at all.. Even the way he walks or even the way he talked. Not until we knew that was him isnt?

I couldnt even believe he could actually portray something so disguise like that. Hahaha.. The Mayor dance was so funny..

Can you even imagine how MJ would look like without those prosthesis?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am

I think that describe his persona a lot.

As he is fond of Mannequins, he can resemble each mannequins as a character.
Just like what we are doing to our dolls, or toys when we play alone.
We tend to mimic our toys as a character. ( as if there are 4 of you talking instead of just yourself alone.)

Maybe MJ has a huge collection of prosthesis right now. (LOL)
I mean exclusively made for him.
And because he really wanted to pursue his career as a film director
Maybe he is using a new name and a new face for a new film director that is making a new history..LOL


GirlSaturday wrote:Point well taken.

The Mayor had everyone fooled. Remember that MJ said he rode in a car with hs mother while in that make up and no one... absolutely no one... recognized him. He must have had a blast doing that.

Darn...the things that we take for granted.

queenpanther55 wrote:At first glance, The mayor in short film Ghost, doesnt resemble any gestures of MJ at all.. Even the way he walks or even the way he talked. Not until we knew that was him isnt?

I couldnt even believe he could actually portray something so disguise like that. Hahaha.. The Mayor dance was so funny..

Can you even imagine how MJ would look like without those prosthesis?
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 am

You bring up an excellent point regarding Mj and disguises.

IF he were to return, my hunch is that he would look completely different than we know him. For example...He could return as an elderly Asian male. He could be a movie director within that look and none of us would ever guess that he is actually Michael Jackson.

Pssst...I use to create many characters with my dolls when I was a child. Funny...how I thought that I was the only one who did that.



queenpanther55 wrote:I think that describe his persona a lot.

As he is fond of Mannequins, he can resemble each mannequins as a character.
Just like what we are doing to our dolls, or toys when we play alone.
We tend to mimic our toys as a character. ( as if there are 4 of you talking instead of just yourself alone.)

Maybe MJ has a huge collection of prosthesis right now. (LOL)
I mean exclusively made for him.
And because he really wanted to pursue his career as a film director
Maybe he is using a new name and a new face for a new film director that is making a new history..LOL


GirlSaturday wrote:Point well taken.

The Mayor had everyone fooled. Remember that MJ said he rode in a car with hs mother while in that make up and no one... absolutely no one... recognized him. He must have had a blast doing that.

Darn...the things that we take for granted.

queenpanther55 wrote:At first glance, The mayor in short film Ghost, doesnt resemble any gestures of MJ at all.. Even the way he walks or even the way he talked. Not until we knew that was him isnt?

I couldnt even believe he could actually portray something so disguise like that. Hahaha.. The Mayor dance was so funny..

Can you even imagine how MJ would look like without those prosthesis?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 am

I will just wait for a new director's name in the future. Lol If this director is making a history in a movie he directs or creates, innovative anything very creative, innovative, award winning etc.. it could be him..
Lol
Ill make everything positive so I wont get crazy.

Lol[quote="GirlSaturday"]You bring up an excellent point regarding Mj and disguises.

IF he were to return, my hunch is that he would look completely different than we know him. For example...He could return as an elderly Asian male. He could be a movie director within that look and none of us would ever guess that he is actually Michael Jackson.

Pssst...I use to create many characters with my dolls when I was a child. Funny...how I thought that I was the only one who did that.
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by BJ on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 am

Or he wears a beard now.
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by kdkennedy74 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 am

I highly doubt that Michael was with PA. He likes women with class and morals...neither of which Pamela has.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by MJmylife90 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 am

amber wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Nooo, dont think so- I hardly think Pamela would be his ideal woman- he said Princess Diana was his ideal perfect woman and Pam is hardly Princess Diana eh? Is like saying a mini has as much class as a Rolls royce!!!
I absolutely agree with you harley

couldn't agree more!!!!!
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by ziffes on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 am

queenpanther55 wrote:Im not really sure if this was already been posted, but because somebody had confirmed to me that Mj dated Pamela Anderson, i then searched photos of them both together..

Because we are all very much convinced that MJ is fond of Prosthetics.. Maybe he had been collecting many of those! Well we dont know!

but just see for yourself..
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/9ElgrvySN6N/MICHAEL+JACKSON+Next+PAMELA+ANDERSON/BpDYzgwU98g/Pamela+Anderson

sorry but i really dont know how to upload the pictures.. Just see for yourself, there are manifestations of this photos as MJ resemblance..LOL.. and its really cracking me up, I just couldnt believe He can do this thing..Well, if this is really was him then wow!

also, check the Ellens show when she interviewed pamela.. it could be true .. who knows? MJ might have been playing around with her.. She was known to be crazy over MJ..

*ROFL* that is a good one..

wonder who makes up this stuff.... lol!
avatar
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:24 am

Call me crazy if you wish. I'm a big girl and can handle it.

Something just occurred to me...
I would not be completely surprised if Pamela and Michael had dated. Look at his track record. Debbie Rowe has often been described as a hard partying cuss-like-a-sailor biker chick. LMP had a bit of a party girl reputation. Plus...hello..he dated Madonna. Now if he can go there then it isn't too much of a stretch to consider that he hung out with Pamela Anderson.

He may truly admire refined ladies such as Princess DI, Jackie O, Liz Taylor etc. However it seems that his taste has strayed toward the occasional bad girl.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by queenpanther55 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:34 am

Very very well said! Who knows?? And well, maybe Pamela is the only person who would dare go with him using those prosthesis.
I think he was just playing around - probably, wanted to try the NEW PROSTHESIS he ordered that time!!!



GirlSaturday wrote:Call me crazy if you wish. I'm a big girl and can handle it.

Something just occurred to me...
I would not be completely surprised if Pamela and Michael had dated. Look at his track record. Debbie Rowe has often been described as a hard partying cuss-like-a-sailor biker chick. LMP had a bit of a party girl reputation. Plus...hello..he dated Madonna. Now if he can go there then it isn't too much of a stretch to consider that he hung out with Pamela Anderson.

He may truly admire refined ladies such as Princess DI, Jackie O, Liz Taylor etc. However it seems that his taste has strayed toward the occasional bad girl.
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable disguise of MJ - Does anyone believe!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum