Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection

+10
silvy
MJFOREVER
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
HeavyHearts
mjssoulmate
jade jackson
neverlandprincess
ishealive
Mo
14 posters

Go down

The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection Empty The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection

Post by Mo Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Being a fervent viewer of David Letterman's Late Show for about 14 years now, my eye caught the articles on TMZ regarding the David Letterman extortion case. For two days it was bugging me, but I had no idea what to do with it. I mentioned it to Souza and Wizard of Oz, but both of them never watch the Late Show and are not familiar with Letterman. If you're interested in this case, then check TMZ and don't forget to watch the live streams, this case is really bizarre...

Now, we all know that Oprah never commented on Mike's death until she did that special a couple of weeks ago. David Letterman didn't comment on Mike's death either, while he always discusses the news of the day in the beginning of his shows. As far as I recall the first time Letterman talked about Mike is when he did the interview with Paul McCartney on July 15th. Both Oprah and Letterman didn't say a word right after Mike's passing.

Anyway, I was in bed last night and was of course watching the Late Show, but I was close to falling asleep. Here in The Netherlands we're running a bit behind, and the show with Bill Clinton was broadcasted. After Dave's 'talk of the day' and his hilarious comments the first part ended, and this is when they show commercials in the US. Right before that an image was shown and a commentator said: "The Late Show is produced by Harpo Productions". That was enough to wake me up immediately, I and was like Say What?! Harpo Productions?? What happened to Worldwide Pants, the company that has been producing the Late Show for as long as I remember??!

So this morning I fired up my laptop and started searching. I read all the TMZ articles about Letterman again, and then started searching for info on Harpo Productions. The first article I read was this: http://www.oprah.com/article/pressroom/pressrelease/20080613_orig_drozsony

Quote from this article:
"Harpo Productions and Sony Pictures Television To Launch Dr. Oz
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Friday, June 13

Chicago, IL and Culver City, CA— Dr. Mehmet C. Oz, MD, better known to millions as Dr. Oz, the renowned and popular surgeon, educator, and best-selling author who appears regularly on The Oprah Winfrey Show, will debut in first-run syndication next year with a series co-produced by Harpo Productions and Sony Pictures Television (SPT) and distributed by SPT, it was jointly announced today by Oprah Winfrey; Tim Bennett, president, Harpo Productions; and Steve Mosko, president, Sony Pictures Television."

Mmmm...Sony again? Interesting...

Next article: http://www.oprah.com/article/pressroom/pressrelease/200907-orig-valerie-schaer-harpo-prod

Quote:
"Valerie Schaer Named Executive Vice President, Creative Development at Harpo Productions, Inc.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 27, 2009

CHICAGO — Valerie Schaer has been named executive vice president, creative development for Harpo Productions, Inc. Schaer, who has developed and produced some of the most well-known shows on television, comes to Harpo from Worldwide Pants Incorporated, where she served as executive vice president and oversaw all production, development, new media and business development."

Ahhh...there is Worldwide Pants, and that explains how the Late Show ended up at Harpo Productions!

Next quote:
"About Harpo
Harpo Productions, Inc. produces the number one–rated, award-winning The Oprah Winfrey Show; creates and develops original TV programming for primetime, syndication and cable television and operates Oprah.com ( www.oprah.com ), a premier lifestyle website. Harpo Print, LLC and Hearst Magazines publish the monthly O, The Oprah Magazine publication. Harpo Films is dedicated to high-quality scripted dramatic programming and recently announced an exclusive television deal with HBO. Harpo Radio, Inc. produces Oprah Radio (XM channel 156, Sirius channel 195 as part of its "Best of XM" package) on Sirius XM Radio."

Sirius..? Where did we hear that name before..? Isn't the company that created the Murray Troot video called Sirius..? Yes, it is.

Well, the resumes of the employees of Sirius Video Houston are interesting... Here are some of their past and recent projects:

*Douglas N. Burns - Directory of Photography: Dr. Phil, works on Discovery Health (Discovery will be explained later in this thread)
*Raul Casares - Directory of Photography: Raul has shot for Harpo Productions and Time Warner Comm.
*Danny Clayton Jr. - Location and Studio Sound, Discovery Channel (explained later in this thread)
*Pierre J.F. Meunier - Freelance Videographer, Clients/Projects: Dr. Phil Show & Freelance Videographer, Discovery Channel
*Chris Rogers - Audio Engineer, national clients: Dr. Phil
*Jimmy Wong - Directory of Photography/Audio engineer, National clients: The Oprah Show, Dr. Phil, MTV’s "Making of", Discovery Health, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood
*Joe Vasquez - Freelance Video Cameraman, Discovery Channel

BTW, Dr. Phil is produced by Harpo Productions....

Now we looked at all the others involved here, see what a beautiful connection of them all we have made, starting at Time Warner Wink :

List of assets owned by Time Warner: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Time_Warner

Most important ones owned by Time Warner:
AOL, directs to TMZ.com
HBO, directs to Harpo (Oprah reversed), Harpo is linked here above to Sony and directs to Oprah and David Letterman. Also HBO got the exclusive broadcast of the Dangerous concert back in October '92. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpo_Productions In late 2008, Harpo Films signed an exclusive output pact with HBO.[3] Previously, Harpo films had a deal with ABC, which included production of Oprah Winfrey Presents: Mitch Albom's For One More Day.[3]
Turner Broadcasting, directs to CNN

Sirius Video is, as far as we can see, not linked by ownership to Time Warner, but look what we saw on their website:

Our work has appeared in programs for . . .

Corporate
AT&T, Anheuser Busch, BP, Dow, Chevron, Continental Airlines, Ernst & Young, Centerpoint Energy, HP, Shell Chemical, Microsoft

Commercial
Noel Furniture, Fellowship of the Woodlands, Lake Olympia, Ikea

Reality
Original Productions, LMNO Productions, Rocket Science, Actuality Productions, 44 Blue

Documentary / Profile
History Channel, Discovery Channel, Mediatelier-Japan, German Television (RTL??)

News
ABC, CBS, CNN, The Weather Channel, NBC

Entertainment
Dr Phil, E! Entertainment, MTV

Sports
ABC Sports, CBS Sports, ESPN, Fox Sports, HBO Sports, NBA Entertainment, NBC Sports, MLB, TBS Sports

Well, what’s up with Discovery Channel you might think? Well look at this, link of the article is already posted earlier in the thread:

"A joint venture between Oprah Winfrey and Discovery Communications, OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, a multiplatform company, will debut in early 2010 in more than 70 million homes on what is currently the Discovery Health Channel."

Another link to Oprah –> Harpo –> HBO –> Time Warner

They also have a Facebook-account with a comment on the Murray video: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sirius-Video-Productions-Inc/81809953885

It says:
Sirius Video Productions, Inc. Here is the You Tube video that has our phones ringing off the hook! We were hired to shoot this and that's all we know.

Dr. Conrad Murray Thanks Supporters
Bron: www.youtube.com
18 augustus om 21:09

Sirius got a new website just 2 days before the Murray vid was uploaded. Now what's strange, is that they only make the statement on the Murray vid on Facebook, why not on their website if they are sick of the phone calls?

All in all, this looks like an obvious Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection to us

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection DD2
Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection Empty Re: The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Wow, that is so weird, very good observation btw. I don't really know what to say.

They're all connected and Sony seems to be everywhere!
I thought Oprah's interview on MJ was a little insulting though. I didn't see her show I just saw the Access Hollywood interview and she seemed to doubt MJ's innocence, this is what I got from her interview anyway.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection Empty Re: The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Oh she defiantly doubts his innoncence-thats why she said "Now we will never know"-to imply that she expected him admit it one day! Also all her insulting comments shared with Lisa Marie Presly on her precious show...yeah she was never on his side. HOWEVER! This is really creepy when you think about all these connections-that alot of money and corporate power. The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection Icon_scratch
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 pm

The first time I saw MJ's interview with Oprah I always presumed Oprah was a good friend of MJ's from then on, her interview on Access Hollywood I thought was such a slap in the face. Apologies for my french but the stupid b***h!

Just goes to show never presume anything, question everything.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:11 pm

@ishealive-yeah she replayed her interview after his death but she has made referances to that interview through the years and her tone was never supportive. The year after the interview was when those first charges came in and she pretty much has been silent about MJ since...except when she would be interviewing someone close to him(questioning his sexuality like with LMP and his narcissism or presumed narcissism with phsyciatrist etc)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:25 pm

@neverland, just to give you a little bit of my history so I don't come across silly.
I grew up in Ireland still live here...
We never saw American t.v. growing up, we (my family) just had basic Irish t.v., we didn't even see Brittish t.v., we were working class so we didn't have alot of money to get in any fancy channels. What i'm saying is I never knew of Oprah when I was young and I never saw any MJ interviews because or channels were basic and were basically current affairs - nothing fancy. So as i'm older now we have all the "fancy" channels and I see Oprah alot and only saw MJ's interview with her in recent years, this is why i'm so shocked. I suppose I grew up in a bubble so I never saw all of this twisted behaviour, i'm just shocked. I know there are twisted people out there but Oprah I genuinely believed was the type of person that thought "innocent until proven guilty" look at all her campaign work for Barrak Obama, I thought she was a good person. I'm really annoyed over this.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

ishealive wrote:@neverland, just to give you a little bit of my history so I don't come across silly.
I grew up in Ireland still live here...
We never saw American t.v. growing up, we (my family) just had basic Irish t.v., we didn't even see Brittish t.v., we were working class so we didn't have alot of money to get in any fancy channels. What i'm saying is I never knew of Oprah when I was young and I never saw any MJ interviews because or channels were basic and were basically current affairs - nothing fancy. So as i'm older now we have all the "fancy" channels and I see Oprah alot and only saw MJ's interview with her in recent years, this is why i'm so shocked. I suppose I grew up in a bubble so I never saw all of this twisted behaviour, i'm just shocked. I know there are twisted people out there but Oprah I genuinely believed was the type of person that thought "innocent until proven guilty" look at all her campaign work for Barrak Obama, I thought she was a good person. I'm really annoyed over this.

hAHA-hey it is cool. I was guessing you were probably out of the country. Honestly I never saw the full interview until I watched it on youtube. I have always heard about it because it was very famous-I think her most viewed. I never watched her a whole lot because very time I did I just did not like how she came off as mother superior...I also knew that she was not nice toward Michael when she did her LMP interview. Since this is not a political forum I WONT EVEN GET STARTED ON HER WORK WITH OBAMA....anyway I think people have given her way to much power. Also-we were really poor growing up and dint have "fancy channels" until I was a teen-Oprah was on what we call basic channels but she didnt get watched in out house a whole lot. Most of the interviews I have seen with MJ I have watched recently ,because I never got to see the full ones when I was younger. By far i think the best one(where questions are not being directed in a sinister way)is the gEraldo interview on Fox. MJ gave it while on trial. You can find them all on youtube.
Anyway how is Ireland? I have always wanted to visit there.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm

I saw that interview with Geraldo, the best interview MJ had in my opinion. I like Geraldo and he treated MJ with respect.

Lol Ireland is good - in recession big time but people have relaxed slightly, no more keeping up with the Jones's!!! We had 2 gorgeous sunny weeks in June and since then it's been either dull or raining... I suppose that's why we have 40 shades of green from all the rain!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Another link to Oprah –> Harpo –> HBO –> Time Warner

They also have a Facebook-account with a comment on the Murray video: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sirius-Video-Productions-Inc/81809953885

It says:
Sirius Video Productions, Inc. Here is the You Tube video that has our phones ringing off the hook! We were hired to shoot this and that's all we know.

Dr. Conrad Murray Thanks Supporters
Bron: www.youtube.com
18 augustus om 21:09

Sirius got a new website just 2 days before the Murray vid was uploaded. Now what's strange, is that they only make the statement on the Murray vid on Facebook, why not on their website if they are sick of the phone calls?

All in all, this looks like an obvious Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection to us

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
The Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection DD2
[/color][/left][/quote]

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but when I quote a post it doesn't show up in a box of it's own. But oh well. That was some excellent research you did. I am interested to hear what you think it means. If you had to really go out on a limb what would you say? What is the meaning? The Murray video connection is extremely odd...as is the Harpo connection. Can you put this in the context of a theory?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Very interesting connections!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 am

I don't like Oprah to be honest, I think there is evil behind her good-doing personality.
I'm sorry but it's true. She is a billionaire with too much power.
Power goes to peoples heads and I'm sure she is not the person most think she is.
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

I used to be a pretty loyal Oprah fan...that is until she didn't say a word when Michael "died". I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and let her redeem herself, but when she did her MJ remembrance special that was it for me. I will never watch her show again...she's a backstabbing witch like most of his so-called friends. I wrote to Harpo and told them they lost a longtime viewer. I hope enough MJ fans won't tune in anymore and her ratings plummet.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:23 am

I posted a comment on her site a few days before the show aired asking her to be respectful of Michael. Oddly enough I was moderated and the comment never did show up. I'm guessing whoever the "moderator" is deleted it. I will never watch her show again. I stopped last year during the election but gave her another chance when I saw she was going to "Remember Michael" She gets no more chances from me. I boycotted her and all of Harpo!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm

ALL RIGHT I am not the only non Oprah person!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm

There should be an "Anti-Oprah" thread lol j/k...kinda Wink
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm

mooi werk DD:P
Nice work DD:P
Very interesting
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:05 pm

yes its all tied together i noticed it too.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Wow, you did a good job on that. Isn´t it interesting how this is
unfolding, all the connections between all the media stations (and
Oprah always in the middle of it, somehow), leading to...MJ?
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 am

Oprah was having her vacation when MJ was pronounced dead, It came into my mind that maybe, just maybe they are really Big Business Partners..

I dont like her either but I was really thinking beyond, how come she didnt just send any message to any media or to just tweet how she felt about MJs passing.

I really doubt in that sense. I think I saw some video, that he told someone Oprah was his friend.

Maybe she was doubting too.. Maybe she was calling MJ that time and ask him,. What the hell was going on..

"Oprah, we have to do this.. I love you and you know I need to do this..I want you to trust me, do what I say"

LOL- this is driving me nuts!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 am

It´s all weird.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by silverglepha Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

glad you figured it out
filter the signs
read the instructions
silverglepha
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Blah, blah, blah....

Oh wait, is that still feeding them? Embarassed
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Kinda. Don't feed the trolls!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MacyBlue Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 pm

It's like mosquitoes in the Everglades in Summer.... you slap one and another appears.
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 am

MacyBlue wrote:It's like mosquitoes in the Everglades in Summer.... you slap one and another appears.
Great analogy!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down