Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand

+9
ILuvUMoreMJ
Kazumi
badloving
marsheliamorgan
Keiko
mjssoulmate
See
MJFoReVeRandAlways
HeavyHearts
13 posters

Go down

WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Empty WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand

Post by HeavyHearts Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm

I thought Kai said it was only her, the children, mr murray and michael in the house.
So if its not prince, its not dr murray, of course its not michael, who is it??
(is it a friend of mine? who is it? is it my brother!! who is it?. sorry, had to rabbit )

So all jokes aside, does anybody know who made the call?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Empty Re: WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:18 pm

I think I´ve read that his bodyguard Alvarez made the call.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Empty Re: WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:21 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I think I´ve read that his bodyguard Alvarez made the call.

That is what I read as well... It was first an unknown caller then suddenly it was the bodyguard!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:22 pm

girls...its already 4th thread about 911..plz......focus on one..

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah, and appearantly he dissappeard for a few days. Even his wife said she didn´t know where he was during 2-3 days, I think.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yeah, and appearantly he dissappeard for a few days. Even his wife said she didn´t know where he was during 2-3 days, I think.

Like Murray did, hmmmmm......
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 pm

See wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yeah, and appearantly he dissappeard for a few days. Even his wife said she didn´t know where he was during 2-3 days, I think.

Exaclty. Had forgot about Murray.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
See wrote:

Exaclty. Had forgot about Murray.

So they were both gone for 2 days...why??? that is really strange...
Did they bring Michael in to hiding???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm

I don´t know about Murray. First I thought he panicked and hid away for a few days. Alvarez on the other hand I think definitely helped MJ somehow. I mean, not even his wife knew where he was. That´s a BIG question.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I don´t know about Murray. First I thought he panicked and hid away for a few days. Alvarez on the other hand I think definitely helped MJ somehow. I mean, not even his wife knew where he was. That´s a BIG question.

I think Murray was hired to be on the hoax, Michael knew him and Murray needed the money...
If there is a hoax...

Why is he not arrested...
If you go into hiding after such an accident, wouldn't that make you a suspect and grounds to suspect murder from the start??? It is taking to long this investigation, there is more up to it than just a stupid dr.
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Yepp, he must have had something to do with all of this. I agree. In the beginning though, I thought he only hid to think about what had happened and how to deal with it.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 pm

True but the truth will unfold itself!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Well, if Murray get´s out of this mess then it´s safe to say we´re right WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:58 pm

I hope he will get out of this mess... if I am correct on my personal theory he will be arrested end of this month... But not charged....
But now off to bed sweat dreams!!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm

I hope too.

Night
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 pm

It was Alberto Alvarez. His phone number showed on the screen in the ambulance. That's why I couldn't understand that it took the media so long to figure it out. I traced the number long before they came out with his name. It doesn't take rocket science.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiko Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 pm

I heard he disappeared for a few WEEKS. I remember reading that he was in London up until a few weeks ago when he supposedly testified finally.
Keiko
Keiko
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:07 pm

I´m not sure for how long, but wasn´t he around when the police raided his clinic?I´ve seen TMZ pics during the raid. I have a memory of the days following MJ´s "death" and that the police couldn´t get in touch with him, but days later they finally got a hold of him.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm

I've read somewhere that Alberto Alvarez had two interviews with LAPD, but they didn't show for the second one. He was saying that he wanted to tell them more, but they didn't seem to interested. I never heard that he disappeared.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:12 pm

He disappeard in the beginning, following MJ´s so called death. He had two interviews, but that was later on. That´s what I´ve read. I think it´s even mentioned somewhere here, probably a couple of times WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Subject: Re: WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Today at 3:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
I don´t know about Murray. First I thought he panicked and hid away for a few days. Alvarez on the other hand I think definitely helped MJ somehow. I mean, not even his wife knew where he was. That´s a BIG question.

I think Murray was hired to be on the hoax, Michael knew him and Murray needed the money...
If there is a hoax...
Why is he not arrested...
If you go into hiding after such an accident, wouldn't that make you a suspect and grounds to suspect murder from the start??? It is taking to long this investigation, there is more up to it than just a stupid dr.

good point,ALSO,if he went into hiding,and disappeared immediately following this,why wouldnt the lapd,go before the judge and site this reason for being held without bond,OR arrest warrant,as wouldnt this lead them to believe HE IS/WAS a flight risk?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 pm

The LAPDs claim for Murray's delayed arrest is: "He is no thread to the public at this time."
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 am

mjssoulmate wrote:The LAPDs claim for Murray's delayed arrest is: "He is no thread to the public at this time."

So we have to wait and see until Murray can´t take it anymore and attacks somebody???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 am

See wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:The LAPDs claim for Murray's delayed arrest is: "He is no thread to the public at this time."

So we have to wait and see until Murray can´t take it anymore and attacks somebody???

lol!
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:07 am

i am sure of one thing...this murray guy sure knows where to hide....i mean no paparazzi could track him down....or is somebody helping him???/ WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Icon_scratch
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:21 am

i think Murray was hired by MJ and Alvarez did help MJ to hide - his wife not knowing where he was for days???! i mean...sure, Alvarez was in for the hoax, not his wife so i bet he hid this from her as well as from everyone else. Murray hiding...everyone who's in the hoax is connected and helping each other somehow, I bet. WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Icon_scratch
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Yea I think it's really strange that Alberto Alvarez disappeared for awhile...I heard it was more than two days.

I assume Murray is just not leaving the house...the man's probably scared for his life. And he should be! There are a lot of crazy MJ fans out there. pale
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:34 pm

i am sure of one thing...this murray guy sure knows where to hide....i mean no paparazzi could track him down....or is somebody helping him???/

I assume Murray is just not leaving the house...the man's probably scared for his life. And he should be! There are a lot of crazy MJ fans out there.

I still find it weird that there are like ZERO photos of him... I get like you said, that there are crazy MJ fans and I'd probably be scared too.. but I just can't imagine never going outside for that long - what the heck would you do all day inside?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Oh come on, they can get a pic of anyone or anything. Something is very odd about that. I mean, the papparazzi can get anyone (whether inside or out) but for some reason, nobody is following Murray. Do you not think TMZ would be waiting outside Murray's house for ONE pic? Of course they would be -- but something is UP!

Did Alverez disappear after the 25th? How do you know that?
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:46 pm

4KB wrote:Oh come on, they can get a pic of anyone or anything. Something is very odd about that. I mean, the papparazzi can get anyone (whether inside or out) but for some reason, nobody is following Murray. Do you not think TMZ would be waiting outside Murray's house for ONE pic? Of course they would be -- but something is UP!

Did Alverez disappear after the 25th? How do you know that?

I do think it's absolutely weird that there have been no more pics of Murray. That is one thing that constantly perplexes me. However, I will say, that Murray's house is in a gated community in LV, and I've read a couple of times that there is security there too. So it would not be easy to get a photo of him--at least not at his home. But yeah, it's like he must never leave the house or something. Very strange.

Here's some info from RadarOnline about Alvarez and Williams, the other bodyguard.

http://www.radaronline.com/category/tags/alberto-alvarez

More info on Alvarez:

http://celebgalz.com/michael-jacksons-bodyguard-alberto-alvarez-alberto-alvarez-photo/

Here's an article that has a quote (if it's true) from Alvarez himself saying he needed to get away "for a few days."

http://www.latina.com/entertainment/celebrity/michael-jackson-bodyguard-who-dialed-911-revealed
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Alvarez and Amir are both represented by attorney Carl Douglas, who told the Los Angeles Times: "We arranged two separate occasions for LAPD investigators to meet with my clients. My clients came early wearing suits and ties. The first meeting was canceled and rescheduled. The second meeting I had to call them to inquire about the [detectives'] absence."

I mentioned this before in another thread.
Does anyone else think this is strange? WTF? Obviously, being the most famous murdered person on the planet is not enough to get the LAPD going.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm

I totally agree with you! It is very bizarre that the LAPD could not keep that interview.
From the beginning, nothing has made any sense. Why was MJ's house not closed off to everyone immediately? Why were there moving trucks taking things out of his home so soon after? I have a million questions, just like that! I just want to SCREAM.....THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON....DO SOMETHING, DO EVERYTHING!

PS...sorry for the rant...lol
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 am

4KB wrote:I totally agree with you! It is very bizarre that the LAPD could not keep that interview.
From the beginning, nothing has made any sense. Why was MJ's house not closed off to everyone immediately? Why were there moving trucks taking things out of his home so soon after? I have a million questions, just like that! I just want to SCREAM.....THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON....DO SOMETHING, DO EVERYTHING!

PS...sorry for the rant...lol

I'm with you...I feel excactly the same WHO made the 911 call? I dont understand Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down