Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please check this site..and say something...

+18
spider monkey
whateverhappens
the king and I
rowdyangel
nlb
MiaPaparazzi
skywriter
Human_nature
Harleyblonde
juliet
just_friend
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
EMPATHY
annieisnotokey
mjssoulmate
lovelidae
EarthAngel90
sunnythought
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

please check this site..and say something... - Page 2 Empty Re: please check this site..and say something...

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:10 pm

EMPATHY wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:that´s really strange, I had to register cause I couldn´t read it

I am honestly perplexed please check this site..and say something... - Page 2 Icon_scratch I logged out to see if tarot can be read and I have put the link on in the post above yours - I am truly sorry that you registered if you did not wish to. I definately have not locked anyone out of the tarot. The only way people cant read anything is if they click on other parts of the forum. Only the three sections with a tarot gif in them are the areas where guests can read which is the link I have put above.

I really honestly dont have any explanation because it really is open to everyone. I only lock the parts of the forum from outsiders that is,nt tarot so that members can post in security.

Let me know if you can get in xxx

No no, it´s totally ok. I don´t mind that I had to register. I checked twice by klicking the link you gave here and it said that I had to log in. But it´s fine Very Happy Besides it´s technical stuff, sometimes they simply don´t work and all of a sudden they do. Don´t worry about it too much Wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum