Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs from Michael

+55
DreamsComeTrue
lonelynation
TNZ
silverglepha
White_Orchid
Syringa
marsheliamorgan
AugustMoon
Butterfly J
looking4truth
mjthelegendlives
ILuvUMoreMJ
spider monkey
amy
infinitylady
LiberianGirl
gujunpyo
shirley-grace
iMISSYOUMJ
kdkennedy74
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJSTAR
annieisnotokey
miss j
MJJ Love
dunno_it
city.gal1
ilprincipe
MacyBlue
EarthAngel90
Ilovemjstill
Stillalive
neverlandprincess
Makea
mjssoulmate
4evermichael71
amber
rowdyangel
MiaPaparazzi
lovelidae
zembla
juliet
swan
Human_nature
Pammy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
Lavander
Harleyblonde
GirlInTheMirror1
BJ
andrea_garay2005
Jubilee
PepaBCN
Dina
59 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Signs from Michael - Page 7 Empty Re: Signs from Michael

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:23 am

ok....so let's rewind that this dome project is all about:
"In Culver Studios in Culver City, Michael shoots The Dome Project which consists seven works: Smooth Criminal (Jackson inserted into classic 2D black-and-white film noir chase sequence); Thriller (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken); Earth Song (3D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated); They Don't Care About Us (a/k/a Drill, 2D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times); MJ Air (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away); The Final Message (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth); and The Way You Make Me Feel (2D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers."

Looks like some of the scenes are familiar....forest, soldiers, thriller set.....this is was we saw in the trailer of This is it on the screens behind, right? I think these footages were made for the show...
So there is no secret about the project....
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:07 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:ok....so let's rewind that this dome project is all about:
"In Culver Studios in Culver City, Michael shoots The Dome Project which consists seven works: Smooth Criminal (Jackson inserted into classic 2D black-and-white film noir chase sequence); Thriller (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken); Earth Song (3D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated); They Don't Care About Us (a/k/a Drill, 2D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times); MJ Air (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away); The Final Message (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth); and The Way You Make Me Feel (2D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers."

Looks like some of the scenes are familiar....forest, soldiers, thriller set.....this is was we saw in the trailer of This is it on the screens behind, right? I think these footages were made for the show...
So there is no secret about the project....

yes we saw Dome Project for "This is it" trailer....and it's supposed to be rehearsals for his shows.

You really think there is no secret about the project ?

because I didn't see "Dome Project" movie to be released so far........

So..I think yes, they have many secrets behing all this...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I believe that TII is just the begining. I believe that Michael has been recording everything since his "death" news and is going to collect everything that has been happening all around the world about him and about his death like the memorial, funeral, tributes and everything else and add those all to his new movie which is called the Dome Project. Dome is where he is suppose to be right now because he is "dead" and he's directing everything from his dome Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 pm

the dome project was the code name for the 2d3d footage that was being developed for the concerts,the smooth criminal clip of the stairs look great,its as if MJ hadnt aged since that video,theres no movie called the dome project,its dome as in 'millenium dome' aka the o2 arena.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:16 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I believe that TII is just the begining. I believe that Michael has been recording everything since his "death" news and is going to collect everything that has been happening all around the world about him and about his death like the memorial, funeral, tributes and everything else and add those all to his new movie which is called the Dome Project. Dome is where he is suppose to be right now because he is "dead" and he's directing everything from his dome Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

i think the same Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers im not crazy Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:39 am

amy wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I believe that TII is just the begining. I believe that Michael has been recording everything since his "death" news and is going to collect everything that has been happening all around the world about him and about his death like the memorial, funeral, tributes and everything else and add those all to his new movie which is called the Dome Project. Dome is where he is suppose to be right now because he is "dead" and he's directing everything from his dome Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

i think the same Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers im not crazy Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers

Hey, I think the same thing !Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:59 am

ok now not long after his supposed death,i read that dome project was a week long project that was completed it was part of his comeback video/single forgive me cos i cant remember where that info is but i think its in either king of pop book or one of the tribute magazines ill go and check this out...
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
amy wrote:

Hey, I think the same thing !Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers nice to know (hugs) to u Signs from Michael - Page 7 Herz Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 pm

amy wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
amy wrote:

Hey, I think the same thing !Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cheers nice to know (hugs) to u Signs from Michael - Page 7 Herz Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

hugs back to you Signs from Michael - Page 7 Herz Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 pm

believe that TII is just the begining. I believe that Michael has been recording everything since his "death" news and is going to collect everything that has been happening all around the world about him and about his death like the memorial, funeral, tributes and everything else and add those all to his new movie which is called the Dome Project. Dome is where he is suppose to be right now because he is "dead" and he's directing everything from his dome

ok,i knowthis is kind of crazy,but,i just had a thought,if the above is true,and lets say it is for now,do u thnk michael is recording all thats going on since his death and WHAT the world SHOULD have been focused on and instead,the tabloids etc. on focusing on celebrity "death,hoax" etc?i mean just saying,i know it sounds wierd,but,maybe he's making a point that if that many people just got together and focus on making the world a better place and taking care of their OWN family,children etc. then the world WOULD be a better place?ok, i know forget it,thats just nuts,sorry
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:believe that TII is just the begining. I believe that Michael has been recording everything since his "death" news and is going to collect everything that has been happening all around the world about him and about his death like the memorial, funeral, tributes and everything else and add those all to his new movie which is called the Dome Project. Dome is where he is suppose to be right now because he is "dead" and he's directing everything from his dome

ok,i knowthis is kind of crazy,but,i just had a thought,if the above is true,and lets say it is for now,do u thnk michael is recording all thats going on since his death and WHAT the world SHOULD have been focused on and instead,the tabloids etc. on focusing on celebrity "death,hoax" etc?i mean just saying,i know it sounds wierd,but,maybe he's making a point that if that many people just got together and focus on making the world a better place and taking care of their OWN family,children etc. then the world WOULD be a better place?ok, i know forget it,thats just nuts,sorry

I don't think it sounds nuts at all
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 am

hei, where is DINA?
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:hei, where is DINA?
I haven'tseen her around. I sent her add on myspace, but it hasn't been accepted yet... Signs from Michael - Page 7 Confused
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 am

Many people here have been very rude with her, so don't be surprised. I don't think she'll come back after that... Signs from Michael - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:07 am

Dina was here last night but she didnt post which is a shame,her name was online Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cry
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 am

Human_nature wrote:Many people here have been very rude with her, so don't be surprised. I don't think she'll come back after that... Signs from Michael - Page 7 Kopfschuettel

You're probably right Sad
btw, I love your new avatar Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:11 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Many people here have been very rude with her, so don't be surprised. I don't think she'll come back after that... Signs from Michael - Page 7 Kopfschuettel

You're probably right Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_sad
btw, I love your new avatar Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_smile

thanks Smile I think he's so ...hmmm there hehe Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_razz Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 am

I don't think so..... she thrue her last clue with the dome project and then goone she was....I don't think she would have done that if she wanted to leave anyway....
After , she blocks her twitter (because she saw she was discovered, Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_smile) )
....she saw it here too, and she knows we would ask about that...
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 am

oh you guys, I have to tell you one thought that came last night into my mind....is about the witch painting....coudn't that be related to Halloween somehow?
What if the fist pic means the funeral, the second is playing ...... till Halloween!!!
Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_cyclops
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:23 am

Human_nature wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

You're probably right Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_sad
btw, I love your new avatar Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_smile

thanks Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_smile I think he's so ...hmmm there hehe Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_razz Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

yeah, he is Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:25 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:oh you guys, I have to tell you one thought that came last night into my mind....is about the witch painting....coudn't that be related to Halloween somehow?
What if the fist pic means the funeral, the second is playing ...... till Halloween!!!

Hmmmm...that would make sense considering when the movie comes out Smile
I'm still wondering what the smiley on the Scarecrow means...any ideas?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 am

how do u know is a HE? I haven't got the chance to read her messages
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
andrea_garay2005 wrote:oh you guys, I have to tell you one thought that came last night into my mind....is about the witch painting....coudn't that be related to Halloween somehow?

Hmmmm...that would make sense considering when the movie comes out Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_smile
I'm still wondering what the smiley on the Scarecrow means...any ideas?
Isn't Criss Angel show at Halloween too ?
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 am

the smiley probably nothing 'cause the artist used that in more that one painting.....I don't think items from the paintings have that much significance....
only what they mean....a scenario, as Dina said...hm
.....but then again I have to argue what I've just said because on the first painting there was the crown so we could learn it means the funeral.
I have to think about this
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 am

@Syringa-I'm not sure but that would be something if it is
@andrea_garay2005-I didn't know if it had any meaning at all. It just stood out to me because that's the character Michael played in the Wiz.
I still believe the painting with the donuts is indicative of a scenario. JMO and I could be wrong..too many things fit with the funeral to ignore. Again, JMO
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:44 am

Well, I believe there has been the discussion of BeLIEve's poster ? To me it looks very linked to MJ many ways. If he is alive and going to do a comeback, why not in Criss Angel's Cirque Du Soleil ?

http://www.cirquetribune.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10039/normal_crissangel_visual.jpg

There's the poster if someone hasn't seen it.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:01 am

Syringa wrote:Well, I believe there has been the discussion of BeLIEve's poster ? To me it looks very linked to MJ many ways. If he is alive and going to do a comeback, why not in Criss Angel's Cirque Du Soleil ?

http://www.cirquetribune.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10039/normal_crissangel_visual.jpg

There's the poster if someone hasn't seen it.

If this has been posted already, I apologize in advance.
Signs from Michael - Page 7 Crissangelmodigied
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 am

Yeh, that's what I thought.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 am

I also think the red curtain has something to do with "the man who ruled the world from behind the curtain". JMO
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 am

Peter Pan on the floor looks like MJ in the This Is It -picture. Arms open and legs a bit across.
Blood on the floor reminds me of Smooth Criminal's lyrics : "He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet".
Not only Michael likes white doves, those are actually flying hats.
His pants look the same as in O2 announcement.

There's just lots of stuff. I haven't found many things in common in the other posters tho ...
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 am

Syringa wrote:Peter Pan on the floor looks like MJ in the This Is It -picture. Arms open and legs a bit across.
Blood on the floor reminds me of Smooth Criminal's lyrics : "He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet".
Not only Michael likes white doves, those are actually flying hats.
His pants look the same as in O2 announcement.

There's just lots of stuff. I haven't found many things in common in the other posters tho ...

I noticed those things too..what other posters?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 am

Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 am

4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:31 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

I agree..not much similiarites in those 2. Just the white rabbit in the one...
Yea, and blood on the floor. In the tiny picture there's also a pair of flying pants and flying hats, but I'm not even sure if those are that official posters.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 am

Syringa wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Yea, and blood on the floor. In the tiny picture there's also a pair of flying pants and flying hats, but I'm not even sure if those are that official posters.

I don't know either...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Syringa wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I don't know either...
I guess there had to be posters of Criss Angel too, I mean, it's his show ... xD
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 am

I know I seem to have fallen from another world....but who is exactly Criss Angel? 'Cause I've only heard of him here
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:40 am

Syringa wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Syringa wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I don't know either...
I guess there had to be posters of Criss Angel too, I mean, it's his show ... xD

LOL yeah, i guess that would make sense Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 am

I just remembered the Rabbit in Speed Demon. Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_scratch

And the clues left for us by jokecalmschina about the sun...I think he said something about the sun shines on everybody.

SOL -sun

Well....

Last edited by juliet on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 am

juliet wrote:I just remembered the Rabbit in Speed Demon. Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Oh yea! ; o The giant white rabbit. Didn't think of it at all.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 am

Geez, I just got goosebumps! Shocked What are the #28 and #31 for? I'm dense right now...it's almost 6am here....I need to go to bed. Laughing

Criss Angel is a magician/illusionist that Michael knows.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Geez, I just got goosebumps! Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_eek What are the #28 and #31 for? I'm dense right now...it's almost 6am here....I need to go to bed. Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_lol

Criss Angel is a magician/illusionist that Michael knew.

#28-maybe when the movie opens?
#31-Halloween?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 am

Oh you mean you see the numbers circled on the floor? Sorry if I'm not making sense. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Geez, I just got goosebumps! Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_eek What are the #28 and #31 for? I'm dense right now...it's almost 6am here....I need to go to bed. Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_lol

#31-Halloween?
#28 or #31 could also mean the ground. It's like in Earth Song.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 am

I think we're getting something.

Just a little more thinking - where is my brain (so sorry, just thinking out loud)
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 am

Syringa wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

#31-Halloween?
#28 or #31 could also mean the ground. It's like in Earth Song.

True..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 am

Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 am

4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 am

Guys, the lyrics of Speed Demon ".....GET YOUR TICKET RIGHT."

Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_study Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_exclaim
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 am

juliet wrote:Guys, the lyrics of Speed Demon ".....GET YOUR TICKET RIGHT."

Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_study Signs from Michael - Page 7 Icon_exclaim

I saw that..the lyrics are interesting to say the least...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content