Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs from Michael

+55
DreamsComeTrue
lonelynation
TNZ
silverglepha
White_Orchid
Syringa
marsheliamorgan
AugustMoon
Butterfly J
looking4truth
mjthelegendlives
ILuvUMoreMJ
spider monkey
amy
infinitylady
LiberianGirl
gujunpyo
shirley-grace
iMISSYOUMJ
kdkennedy74
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJSTAR
annieisnotokey
miss j
MJJ Love
dunno_it
city.gal1
ilprincipe
MacyBlue
EarthAngel90
Ilovemjstill
Stillalive
neverlandprincess
Makea
mjssoulmate
4evermichael71
amber
rowdyangel
MiaPaparazzi
lovelidae
zembla
juliet
swan
Human_nature
Pammy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
Lavander
Harleyblonde
GirlInTheMirror1
BJ
andrea_garay2005
Jubilee
PepaBCN
Dina
59 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Signs from Michael - Page 2 Empty Re: Signs from Michael

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 am

??? what picture was removed?
I don't remember))

Last edited by Dina on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:24 am

Dina wrote:
swan wrote:

If these paintings are a scenario.. what order do they go in?
1. ------------ The picture is removed 2. "The Donut Queen" 3. "Play Ball" 4. "Wicked Witch"

Maybe this pic was removed .... i still dont know where they removed it but i found an article that says Michael "bought" another one, or at least
this is what i understood when i read it. source: http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2009/jul/19/king-of-pop-art-sold-his-work-to-king-of-pop/

some parts of the article:

First meeting

His first meeting with Jackson was a whirlwind, taking place May 16-17 at the annual Beverly Hills art show Affaire in the Gardens, at which he was a veteran exhibitor.

An established artist with numerous celebrity clients including Jonathan Winters, Burt Reynolds, Jay Leno and Paris Hilton, De La Nuez was selected by Warner Brothers to be its official artist for the 70th anniversary celebration of the classic film “The Wizard of Oz.” His version of the Wicked Witch of the West was one of the pieces featured at his display at the Affaire in the Gardens.

Jackson, who attended the event with his two older children, bodyguard and chauffeur, was wearing a surgical mask and Ed Hardy hat, and was shielded by a large, black umbrella when he stopped to look at De La Nuez’s art.

“He was transfixed by the ‘Wicked Witch,’ ” De La Nuez said. “I introduced myself and he said, ‘I want that piece.’”

Jackson’s chauffeur took a picture of it with his digital camera.

“After that, all hell broke loose,” De La Nuez said.

The crowd swarmed around Jackson, who had to make a hasty exit.

Later that day, the chauffeur returned. “He quickly got out of his car, gave me his card and asked for an invoice,” De La Nuez said.

The following day, Jackson returned to the show and told De La Nuez that he wanted two more of his pieces, “Play Ball!” and “Donut Queen.”

“I think what drew him to (‘Donut Queen’) is it is a very fun, mysterious, childlike piece,” the artist said.

Immediately after their brief chat, in a repeat of the previous day, chaos ensued when Jackson was recognized by the crowd. He and his family were whisked away by their bodyguard.

“The last words he said to me were, ‘God bless you,’ and he gave me a peace sign, then he just vanished,” De La Nuez said. “We got a call the following day asking when we could deliver, and on June 15, I personally delivered the three pieces.”

Christmas in June<------- i dunno where i read that before.... but i remember that it was important!

De La Nuez and his wife, Stacy Bell, received detailed instructions in order to gain access to Jackson’s rented Holmby Hills estate. Outside, there were about a dozen camera-wielding paparazzi in vehicles, waiting for Jackson to appear.

De La Nuez noticed the exterior of the home had Valentine’s Day and Christmas decorations, including the two wreaths on the gates that were widely publicized in photos and on television after Jackson’s untimely death.

There was Christmas music playing and, once inside, De La Nuez saw a large number of security personnel wearing earpieces.

“It was almost like I was going to see the president,” De La Nuez said.

He gave the three purchased works of art, along with a gift of an additional piece, “The Chosen One,” to one of Jackson’s representatives and left his Michael Jackson CD collection in hopes the pop star would sign it.

He also promised that he would bring three more pieces as gifts for Jackson’s three children and asked if Jackson would sign a piece that he was planning to donate to one of his favorite charities, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.

There was a discussion with a representative about Jackson visiting the studio in Simi Valley, with assurances that there would be no paparazzi to distract him from viewing more of De La Nuez’s art.

The chosen one is also a painting of Mr De La Nuez and its this one( the removed one???)

Signs from Michael - Page 2 Chosenoneweb

YES ALIVE

This one brings me also back to the posts of BACK ..... https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img261/6823/6102007.png
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

Pammy wrote:
YES ALIVE
yess ))

Last edited by Dina on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Dina wrote:
??? what picture was removed?
I don't remember))

Ok, so instead of playing smartass try to find this out Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink
No hard feelings girl, but ur really annoying, for such games ----> another room. anyway, good to know u can read...(from other sites Wink)

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Anyone notice the 'smiley' on Obama's belt?????

Remember where that smiley has been seen before???

I do!

The web site of Dr Murray's attorneys - the smiley at the bottom of that web site????
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Look at the smileys!!

Signs from Michael - Page 2 Murraywebsite

Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lklwwebsite
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Ok. I'm lost.
This artist paints these pictures, Michael buys three of them then the artist give him the obama one as a gift?
And this just happens to be the way things have unfolded??
So have certain events been based on these paintings?
It would make sense to me if michael had asked the artist to paint these themes before hand.
Signs from Michael - Page 2 Confused
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:30 pm

swan wrote:Ok. I'm lost.
This artist paints these pictures, Michael buys three of them then the artist give him the obama one as a gift?
And this just happens to be the way things have unfolded??
So have certain events been based on these paintings?
It would make sense to me if michael had asked the artist to paint these themes before hand.
Signs from Michael - Page 2 Confused

Yessss, im wondering too

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:32 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Anyone notice the 'smiley' on Obama's belt?????

Remember where that smiley has been seen before???

I do!

The web site of Dr Murray's attorneys - the smiley at the bottom of that web site????

I remember!!!

This is one of those things (this thread) that drives me absolutely INSANE! Want to pull my hair. I love stuff like this but I HATE when people dont just say what they mean!! GRRRR!!!

Any more hints Dina?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Ok, so instead of playing smartass try to find this out Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink
No hard feelings girl, but ur really annoying, for such games ----> another room. anyway, good to know u can read...(from other sites Wink)
)))))

I remember all )
I not can tell

Last edited by Dina on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Dina wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
No hard feelings girl, but ur really annoying, for such games ----> another room. anyway, good to know u can read...(from other sites Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink)
)))))

I remember all!
But not all I can tell

Lemme refresh ur memory... U said "i don't remember"
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz, give me a break...
TYI-i can read, and that what u r trying to make revelant of...was already posted on TNZ-thanks to one of my gals above Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink-and now saying u don't remember, then u do but cant say anything about is just BS!!!!! Clear?!
Besides, do i look like an idiot? "I remember all but i can't tell"-who r u? Have u just escaped from a psychiatric clinic? Either u talk or u disappear..... OOOOOOOOOOhoooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaw! Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_basketball

Spreaaaaaaaaaading L.O.V.E. Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Dina wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
No hard feelings girl, but ur really annoying, for such games ----> another room. anyway, good to know u can read...(from other sites Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink)
)))))

I remember all!
But not all I can tell

TYI-i can read, and that what u r trying to make revelant of...was already posted on TNZ-thanks to one of my gals above Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink-and now saying u don't remember, then u do but cant say anything about is just BS!!!!! Clear?!
Besides, do i look like an idiot? "I remember all but i can't tell"-who r u? Have u just escaped from a psychiatric clinic? Either u talk or u disappear..... OOOOOOOOOOhoooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaw! Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_basketball

Angie, relax ok? I think youre being a little tough on her.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Dina wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
)))))

I remember all!
But not all I can tell

Angie, relax ok? I think youre being a little tough on her.

But i haven't even started... Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol Don't tell me she's not irritating...

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Not to me she isnt.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Not to me she isnt.
No comment. Don't wanna ruin ur plans;)

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey let's hear what she has to say. Some things can only be learned through discovery.

If this thread is driving you nuts, just go to another thread. This is what always happens on these forums (every single one I have looked at so far). Someone comes along, because everyone has been on bended knee begging for another clue, another sign. Then when someone brings it, they are shot down before those of us who don't mind their presence can have time to process it.

I for one don't mind you Dina, because if I get too stumped, frustrated, or annoyed I just won't pay anymore attention.

Please guys, let's stop pushing people away. How can you ever expect to find the truth if your discount and discredit everything and everyone. Bits of truth can even be found in a tangle of lies. Let's just remember that.

Play it cool ladies. Play it cool.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:01 pm

I am interested in this thread and I don't want it being locked. Please can we all be civil to one another and give Dina a chance? Come on, remember why we are here. Smile
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Dina wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
)))))

I remember all!
But not all I can tell

I am familiar with TNZ
And they not the information primary source

I think to you clearly

Last edited by Dina on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 pm

My thoughts exactly Rowdy. I am very interested, and I am really tired of potential leads being scared, frustrated, or intimidated away.

We really don't know who we are interacting with on the other side of the computer screen. Let's let love and peace rule. If this isn't your cup of tea, just move on to something that you can put positive energy into.

Some of us have more tolerance for these type of things, while others are better at other types of investigative things. That's why we are a team, because we are all good at different things. We just have to focus the right type of energy on the parts that work for us, and leave those things that annoy you to the others.

Love, peace, and light to you all. Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_sunny

I'm still waiting to hear something else from you Dina. Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Angie777 wrote:

Whats wrong with you today? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Angie777 wrote:

Nothing? Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Just that i....feel pretty, oh so pretty, i feel pretty and witty and gaaaaayyyyyyyy! And I pity any girl who isnt me todaayyy Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Nothing? Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Just that i....feel pretty, oh so pretty, i feel pretty and witty and gaaaaayyyyyyyy! And I pity any girl who isnt me todaayyy Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Ooooooooooookkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy Signs from Michael - Page 2 Suspect Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_scratch

whatever.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Signs from Michael - Page 2 S045 I´m scared now.... Signs from Michael - Page 2 C075 wth is goin on with you lady LOL lol!

Last edited by Pammy on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Dina, who are you? forget this riddle just a sec please give us some idea of who you are...we dont want messed with im not being horrible honest just protective of feelngs here ok.. Signs from Michael - Page 2 Suspect
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Pammy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

I´m scared now....wth is goin on with you lady LOL Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Maybe she got into some of KO's crack stash?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Dina = JCC ?? BACK ?? Michael ?? Conrad ??? lol! just kidding.... i really want you to give some more "clues"
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Pammy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

I´m scared now....wth is goin on with you lady LOL Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

I didn't, OKAY? I don't take, never been and I'm not going to. Im just polish and Ya know, we have some special kind of sense of humour, oh...maybe not all...but for sure i have Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 pm

@Pammy, im all Okay Very Happy Annie is okayyyyyyyyyy Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm

googled it and got this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DINA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DINA#DINA_foreign_assassinations_and_operations

Michael Townley worked with Eugenio Berríos on producing sarin gas in the 1970s, in a house DINA had in the district of Lo Curro, Santiago de Chile.[3] Eugenio Berríos , who was murdered in 1995, was also linked with drug traffickers and agents of DEA
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:59 pm

rowdyangel wrote:I am interested in this thread and I don't want it being locked. Please can we all be civil to one another and give Dina a chance? Come on, remember why we are here. Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_smile

Yes rowdyangel you're right. We must remember why we are here. We are united to find the truth for Michael. Our love for him united us and we do have a purpose. I'm willing to give Dina a chance. There's no quick fix to this..we have to have patience even when we are drained. WE MUST KEEP THE FAITH! I move on to another thread or leave altogether for a bit if I get to emotionally exhausted. I'm not saying that's right for everyone, but it works for me. Sometimes a battery recharge is necessary to get the focus back on the matters at hand...and we agree, what matters to us here in this forum is Michael Jackson!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Dina wrote:
Pammy wrote:
YES ALIVE
YES ALIVE!

Alive! Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_cheers Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_cheers Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_cheers
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Pammy wrote:googled it and got this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DINA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DINA#DINA_foreign_assassinations_and_operations

Michael Townley worked with Eugenio Berríos on producing sarin gas in the 1970s, in a house DINA had in the district of Lo Curro, Santiago de Chile.[3] Eugenio Berríos , who was murdered in 1995, was also linked with drug traffickers and agents of DEA

So Pammy, what are you saying? We are dealing with someone who is either a spy, or drug traffiker? LOL
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Pammy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

I didn't, OKAY? I don't take, never been and I'm not going to. Im just polish and Ya know, we have some special kind of sense of humour, oh...maybe not all...but for sure i have Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Ok, just checking!! I guess I dont understand your sense of humor I guess. It just came off a little mean thats all...no worries!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:11 pm

I read this forum for a long time
At forum it is a lot of not the truth
One imaginations

I wish to give signs from Michael

it's nonsense http://www.this-is-not-it.com

Last edited by Dina on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 pm

??? This might be wrong, but could it have something in common
with MJ`s convert to Islam ??? That was my first thought. Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Last edited by Makea on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Okay Dina, we are all ears (or eyes in this case). Show us the signs, all of them.

If you know the right path, then show us the way. Show us the signs from Michael.

Show us where we are going wrong in this investigation. I'm listening.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Dina wrote:I read this forum for a long time
At forum it is a lot of not the truth
One imaginations

I here to show you signs from Michael
You haven't noticed them

I have told about signs for those who doubts

True to you to know early

I will tell one
Michael's act courageous and noble

You learn the truth
But later

Here nonsenses are written http://www.this-is-not-it.com

Yeah, i know........
Saving the world, huh Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Thanks. pm

Last edited by Dina on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Hmmm this will be an interesting ride...quite frankly I have given up on Sandra...you know there was something about those paintings on that myspace TNZ site we found a while back-but I really really did not understand the significance and I still don't really.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:25 pm

So Dina, are you here just to confirm for us that our beloved Michael is alive and that he is directing this show (or most of it)?
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Dina wrote:Thanks all who has written me the personal message.
I can't answer you
Anything new I can not tell
I wish to thank simply

??? Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_eek Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_eek Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_eek
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Makea wrote:
Dina wrote:Thanks all who has written me the personal message.
I can't answer you
Anything new I can not tell
I wish to thank simply

??? Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_eek Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_eek Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_eek

aha, same here
i suppose shes having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

@neverlandprincess-I ADORE your sig! He's just so darn cute!!!!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Yeah, i know........
Saving the world, huh Wink
No. You don't know

I know this version
But it isn't correct

to You tell myths

Last edited by Dina on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:31 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Hmmm this will be an interesting ride...

Interesting ride is an understatement. This has already been the most frustrating, heart wrenching, enlightening, informative, bumpy, gut wrenching, sleep deprived, overwhelmingly frustrating, confusing, intelligence increasing 3 months of my entire life. This emotional roller coaster has been a whopper for us.

The best way of handling this for me, has been to just sit back and take the ride for what it is. I'm just a passenger on this thing, and I'm taking the ride. The good, the bad, and the not so pretty.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 pm

lovelidae wrote:
Interesting ride is an understatement. This has already been the most frustrating, heart wrenching, enlightening, informative, bumpy, gut wrenching, sleep deprived, overwhelmingly frustrating, confusing, intelligence increasing 3 months of my entire life. This emotional roller coaster has been a whopper for us.

The best way of handling this for me, has been to just sit back and take the ride for what it is. I'm just a passenger on this thing, and I'm taking the ride. The good, the bad, and the not so pretty.

Same here.
Love,
Patrizia.
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Dina wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Yeah, i know........
Saving the world, huh Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink
No. You don't know Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink

I know this version
But it isn't correct

To you tell myths

Firstly-saying "i know"-i meant that theres full of BS all over this site
Secondly- i meant U saying-saving the world..and that was sarcasm. Thx for the clues LOL U Smartass! Signs from Michael - Page 2 Affraid Signs from Michael - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm

lovelidae wrote:So Dina, are you here just to confirm for us that our beloved Michael is alive and that he is directing this show (or most of it)?
Yes. Certainly he alive and healthy! And he personally operates this show.

Last edited by Dina on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Dina
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Dina wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Yeah, i know........
Saving the world, huh Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink
No. You don't know Signs from Michael - Page 2 Icon_wink

I know this version
But it isn't correct

To you tell myths

Dina, do we have anything correct? Are we even close to the truth a little bit? Is MJ still alive (didn't see your post above before I wrote this one)? How long will it be before we start to see any truth?

Can you give us some more clues? Did we even get all you were trying to tell us with the paintings?

Last edited by lovelidae on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down