Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:13 pm

MJHD in troubles...fresh one just posted:(i can't say i don't agree :S)
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/bye-1/

Ok, I make you happy, because I leave this site.

This site was really interesting in the beginings, but now…

You are writing letters to Rebbie, and abuse a family member who only wants to mourn…
You say that the fans who were close to him are whores*…(*: word for word)
You say you hate paparazzis, but you post pics about his children too…
You compare his every single body part, and can’t recognize him at the O2 or the rehearsals…
You say he wasn’t sickly thin, he was „sexy"….
And yes he suffered from anorexia, and before you post pic about
deathly ill woman, really learn something about it. I know what I’m
talking about. I won’t tell everybody my whole life, but 7 years ago
after a said affair I became 42 kg, and I’m nearly 170 cm, so I know
what this disease means. And at the begining nobody saw the sad truth
on me, just those people who saw me without clothes…
I know the moderator will delete this topic, but shame on you!
I don’t talk about everybody, I talk about those people who has no borderline…
This is not investigation…
I don’t say this, because I don’t believe in the hoax. I say it
because you can investigate in normal way, but starting to hurt
grieving fans, family members, friends…this is disrespectful

You can’t be sure in the hoax, and you know it well…and just imagine
for a minute, that he is really dead. Do you want to be in his family’s
shoes? (i mean his kids, his sisters….i don't care about joe or latoya)

Anyway: shame on me too, i don’t want to imagine that Blanket will read this site some day, and ask again: Where is my daddy?

You say the media lies, if you read something disturbing, but you believe in the media, when you read something good.

And seeing clues in everything and everywhere…

-Karen Faye,
-Kenny Ortega,
-Mariah Carey,
-David Blaine,
-Elizabeth Taylor,
-the whole Jackson family,
-the cemetery workers,
-the dancers at the funeral,
-the coroner,
-the LAPD,
-the whole TMZ are involved…
and the list goes on

And you are not afraid to hurt anybody, who says he is dead (like Karen Faye)

You believe that Michael Jackson disguised himself as Dave Dave or Dr. Murray.
And when somebody says he couldn’t do it you say: WHY? You don’t know him!
The answer is simple: He was Michael Jackson. And yes, he was not that kind…
If he really faked his death, he didn’t do it for fun.
He didn’t want to teach the media, because he knew that he will hurt a lot of people with his death.

And sorry, but do whatever you want, but I think you know for sure, he won’t come back…
Alive or not, he won’t.

And yes I’m proud that I won’t belong this site anymore…
I loved him, I love him and I will love him more than I can watch his death pic again and again…
I go and do what I have to do since 25 june: mourning, and hope that some of you won’t be here in the next summer too…

Oh and before I forget:

F.O.L.: freedom of laugh

Sally


Last edited by Angie777 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 pm

mmm someting to think about-so we won't ever get that blinded.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:mmm someting to think about-so we won't ever get that blinded.

well, thats what im saying fro the begining... We kinda examine Michael like bacteria under a microscope..and thats wrong...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Anika20 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 pm

I agree with this woman, if he is death as I think he is..just let him rest in peace, and if he is alive just let him LIVE at least! I am proud too to left this forum, and stop playing with ppl heads
avatar
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:39 pm

we want to know the truth...and so no holds-barred
the end justifies the means....

her threads were annoying...
she's a KFK believer...and I'm not ....so her leaving is no major loss....
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Human_nature on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Well...let me tell, if he's really dead , I'm sorry but his family don't deserve respect. They are TOO happy and now, they try to take Michael's place.

They really don't care.

About the kids, I respect them alot. But this forum or not, they will read more bad things in the tabloids, press ect...

This is MY opnion as well... and it's ok if you feel you need to leave and stop to write here or ANY forum talking about HOAX.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Human_nature wrote:Well...let me tell, if he's really dead , I'm sorry but his family don't deserve respect. They are TOO happy and now, they try to take Michael's place.

They really don't care.

About the kids, I respect them alot. But this forum or not, they will read more bad things in the tabloids, press ect...

This is MY opnion as well... and it's ok if you feel you need to leave and stop to write here or ANY forum talking about HOAX.

well spoken and great arguments Smile

I wonder who forced this user from MJHD to register and post there? It was HER
decision....she doesn't need to blame other users...ridiculous...
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:58 pm

ilprincipe wrote:we want to know the truth...and so no holds-barred
the end justifies the means....

her threads were annoying...
she's a KFK believer...and I'm not ....so her leaving is no major loss....

KFK?
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Well...let me tell, if he's really dead , I'm sorry but his family don't deserve respect. They are TOO happy and now, they try to take Michael's place.

They really don't care.

About the kids, I respect them alot. But this forum or not, they will read more bad things in the tabloids, press ect...

This is MY opnion as well... and it's ok if you feel you need to leave and stop to write here or ANY forum talking about HOAX.

well spoken and great arguments

I wonder who forced this user from MJHD to register and post there? It was HER
decision....she doesn't need to blame other users...ridiculous...

Honestly..if those r good arguments......ehmmm
Human- i like u and no offense but guys..just think for a while...what do we know for sure? How can we judge people if we don't know them actually? Like Mike used to say-u can't say anything if u haven't speak personally... Also that...if crapmedia sucks it doesnt mean we can do that too just becasue we will never reach their rudness level.... ya know what i mean? :S At this point i think she's right. But of course-"feel free to live" if u don't like...okay...
Just, please, try to understand where shes coming from....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by jpresley on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:01 pm

The bottom line is this person doesn't want to investigate the strange inconsistencies, discrepancies, out and out lies of June 25th. So be it, and I respect her opinion. I do, however, take direct umbrage at her insinuation that because I (and so many others) have a DIFFERENT opinion we somehow love Michael less or that we are not real fans. That's a bit (ok, a lot) self- righteous IMO. Pfft!

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff posted, some of it is fantastical garbage, some of it is inflammatory, some of it scary....and some of it is simply a great example of superior investigation skills conducted by and large by true MJ fans who simply want to know DA TROOT. I will not apologize for that, nor will I stop what I'm doing. If you find something offensive, say so in a respectful manner and then take your leave either to another thread or from the forum entirely.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Human_nature wrote:Well...let me tell, if he's really dead , I'm sorry but his family don't deserve respect. They are TOO happy and now, they try to take Michael's place.

They really don't care.

About the kids, I respect them alot. But this forum or not, they will read more bad things in the tabloids, press ect...

This is MY opnion as well... and it's ok if you feel you need to leave and stop to write here or ANY forum talking about HOAX.

They will read worse-and honestly everyone has their opinions about posting pics of the kids-but the ones I have seen on here are the ones Michael took with them..the ones everyone has seen. We all love the kids on here...except there is somebody who doesnt think there his or what not. I have not been on the other site though so I don't know what was said there.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by jpresley on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:08 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Well...let me tell, if he's really dead , I'm sorry but his family don't deserve respect. They are TOO happy and now, they try to take Michael's place.

They really don't care.

About the kids, I respect them alot. But this forum or not, they will read more bad things in the tabloids, press ect...

This is MY opnion as well... and it's ok if you feel you need to leave and stop to write here or ANY forum talking about HOAX.

well spoken and great arguments

I wonder who forced this user from MJHD to register and post there? It was HER
decision....she doesn't need to blame other users...ridiculous...

Agree with both of you. Honestly, the kids know what is going on. There is simply no way in hell they aren't on the internet. Do you remember being 11 and 12? Did your parents know everything you were doing 100% of the time? Of course not! These are high-functioning, very intelligent children, they GET IT and IMO are IN ON IT. We are not wrong. Michael is alive, I believe it more and more every day and therefore our investigations only prove that we love their dad and we support him and will never fail him. I don't see how that is hurtful in any way, shape or fashion.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 pm

"Over the course of time this gave us a deep respect for ideas, both our own and those of others, and an understanding that conflict through debate is a powerful means of revealing truth." Robert B. Laughlin (American Physicist)
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by marsheliamorgan on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 pm

i believe WE are entitled to our own opinions,and as such,i am assuming the majority on this site are adults and know the proper way to behave,especially if we dont happen to agree with someone elses opinion,we simply should agree to disagree,i know its difficult at times,and yes,there have been a couple of times in which i have felt as if someone's response to something i posted was rude and uncalled for,i happen to step back and let it ride as I chose to join this site and i believe he is alive,I pray and wish and hope he is,(if i am wrong,it certainly wont be the first nor the last time i am sure)i dont feel as if we are doing anything wrong,BECAUSE,in my opinion,if michael and his inner circle who KNOW about this didnt WANT us to know,they would have had things done iron clad,correct WITH NO CLUES,no outright blantant inconsistences,at least that is what i am feeling and thinking,i also agree with nlprincess,The majority of persons who do comment regarding the children do so with respect,admiration,and love,nothing harmful or ougly.
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 pm

@nlp: KFK = Karen Fake (sorry...Faye) Kissinger....
this weird facebook account....the "followers"
one of the many pieces of the hoax puzzle I don't take serious....it's
overrated for me..

@jrpresley: 20 years ago..when I was a kid, I was reading books with a flashlight
below my bedcover....and nowadays kids go online with their netbooks..maybe also at
night..who knows Wink
and yes....the tabloid is more disrespectful than all the "investigators"
we are just mean to all the haters ....persons who want their 15 mins. of fame...
and so on
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 pm

*No Comment* ...... ?!?!?! .....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Just so I say-I am trying to see both sides to this...but I ALWAYS do that and thats why I keep from alot of arguments I think (sorry). For example...I don't think Latoya is consistant and have said so to many people-but I refrain from calling her names. Michael didnt call her anything when she came out with her infamous book. I do not trust Jeramaine...and well I do not trust Jermaine. I don't feel bad saying Mike was hot because he was-and I have heard two reports saying he was not underweight...so I don't feel guilty about that. He did say in those tapes that when he was upset he did not eat. I have had my own hell with eating disorders and that is one form of anorexia-stressing,hurtful situations are dampened by not eating. However..he was still adorable.
On this site at least we seem to be protecting of the children and of Michaels character. Mind you when I think things through -I really reall do,and usually I still come up with Michael with all he gave us about himself AND the things he kept private-was a pretty great guy.
I try to think things through before I post them (yes I have posted some threads that have already been discussed-my bad) and I try not to have a "Michael was Jesus" syndrom. I have tried not to group attack any articles we have found that was demeaning and I have tried not to argue with fellow forum members. That is just not who I am or what I am here for.
So IMO I really hope we are not gonna slam this person for leaving because honestly I have read more insulting things from others who have left/were banned...and I hope we dont argue about who is right. If it is right for her to leave then it is-if it felt right for Angie to post it-in hopes we would all keep level-then that was what she needed to do.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by 4evermichael71 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:20 pm

This is off topic so feel free to move it to where it needs to be. I was listening to the 80s channel on digital cable called "Music Choice". In the days after Michael's "death" they posted the death and that it was from cardiac arrest...after that nothing..no death mentioned, just all the awards..now today the same thing...it hasn't been on in months...weird lol
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i believe WE are entitled to our own opinions,and as such,i am assuming the majority on this site are adults and know the proper way to behave,especially if we dont happen to agree with someone elses opinion,we simply should agree to disagree,i know its difficult at times,and yes,there have been a couple of times in which i have felt as if someone's response to something i posted was rude and uncalled for,i happen to step back and let it ride as I chose to join this site and i believe he is alive,I pray and wish and hope he is,(if i am wrong,it certainly wont be the first nor the last time i am sure)i dont feel as if we are doing anything wrong,BECAUSE,in my opinion,if michael and his inner circle who KNOW about this didnt WANT us to know,they would have had things done iron clad,correct WITH NO CLUES,no outright blantant inconsistences,at least that is what i am feeling and thinking,i also agree with nlprincess,The majority of persons who do comment regarding the children do so with respect,admiration,and love,nothing harmful or ougly.

YESS!!! Let it ride...
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:This is off topic so feel free to move it to where it needs to be. I was listening to the 80s channel on digital cable called "Music Choice". In the days after Michael's "death" they posted the death and that it was from cardiac arrest...after that nothing..no death mentioned, just all the awards..now today the same thing...it hasn't been on in months...weird lol

odd ...hmm
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by nohype on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 pm

jpresley wrote:The bottom line is this person doesn't want to investigate the strange inconsistencies, discrepancies, out and out lies of June 25th. So be it, and I respect her opinion. I do, however, take direct umbrage at her insinuation that because I (and so many others) have a DIFFERENT opinion we somehow love Michael less or that we are not real fans. That's a bit (ok, a lot) self- righteous IMO. Pfft!

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff posted, some of it is fantastical garbage, some of it is inflammatory, some of it scary....and some of it is simply a great example of superior investigation skills conducted by and large by true MJ fans who simply want to know DA TROOT. I will not apologize for that, nor will I stop what I'm doing. If you find something offensive, say so in a respectful manner and then take your leave either to another thread or from the forum entirely.

I SO agree with you.
avatar
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm

That Lady sure has a chip on her shoulder, she does have a point with a couple of issues. I agree with her comments on the Children-I think unless is to do with the hoax they should not be mentioned at all, they are the innocents in all this. I did laugh when I read the list of who we think give us clues, some of the things being investegated by us are quite obsurd but we have to explore all possibilities. Well, she will be the one left out on the sidelines with no-one to share her thoughts with. As for her anorexia-what has that got to do with us? we are only comparing the physique of MJ to know who is the double etc. As I said she has a big chip on her shoulder-well no, is more like a big bag of spuds!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:55 pm

To me it´s really sooo easy. This is my logic:

me no no like mjhd = bye bye
me like mjhd = stay



Very Happy
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by dunno_it on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm

1) I'd like to say that i don't really like the whole drama people try to create around themselves when they leave a hoax site. Why on earth would they do that? They are attention seekers, thats all. In addition, they don't hesitate to take the opportunity to say that the followers of these sites are a bunch of morons....that's patehetic (sorry for my strong words, but, for goodness sake, we are people and we are not perfect, we do offend others and get angry at times but not all the time!)
2) I believe that hoax sites should not be aimed at MJ fans only but also at those who ARE NOT MJ's FANS but who are interested in the hoax itself. They do not have to love MJ from the bottom of their harts and sometimes they may be critical of him. well, why shouldn't they? Shouldn't we be objective? If they don't like MJ as a person as much as we do, if they don't like his music, fine with me. IMO, they might be even more valuable here cause they don't get carried away with emotions and hence remain more objective... Just my 2 cents, hope you get my point
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by dunno_it on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:"Over the course of time this gave us a deep respect for ideas, both our own and those of others, and an understanding that conflict through debate is a powerful means of revealing truth." Robert B. Laughlin (American Physicist)
exactly!
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoax believers from MJHD attacked by a member who says BYE and leaving the reason..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum