Will the real personal chef please rise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 pm

While searching for something totally different, this article caught my eye: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-video-interview-michael-jackson-%E2%80%93-pop-superstar-icon-dad-jacko%E2%80%99s


EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Jacko's Personal Chef: What Michael Was Really Like As A Dad!


Posted on Jul 09, 2009 @ 02:00PM

What was Michael Jackson really like as a dad? What were private family dinners like? What did Michael do when his kids' pet bird was killed by a cat?

Only RadarOnline.com can take you inside Jackson's gated rented mansion in Bel Air to give you rare insight into Michael Jackson — not the superstar, but Michael Jackson the father.

In an exclusive new interview, Jackson's personal chef Douglas B. Jones reveals never-before-heard stories about Michael and his relationship with his children: 12-year-old Prince Michael, 11-year-old Paris, and 7-year-old Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket.

WATCH: Part two of the interview with Douglas B. Jones

Jones says Jackson often had dinner with his kids, but tells RadarOnline.com: "The times that Mr. Jackson did not have dinner with the kids or he couldn't get back in time to have dinner with the kids, the youngest Blanket would sit at the head of the table
where Mr. Jackson would normally sit. That was with Prince and fine with Paris. They never made any qualms about it. He was the youngest."

In our interview, Jackson's chef also tells a story of 12-year-old Prince coming to him and the kids' pet bird was missing. One of the family's cats had knocked over its cage, and Douglas noticed feathers on the ground. Douglas tells RadarOnline.com:

"I said to Paris, 'This may not be true, but you see these feathers down here? I believe the cat got the bird'. She got upset at that point. She said, 'Well, that's not true because where's the blood?' I said, 'there doesn't necessarily have to be any blood if the cat just grabbed the bird.'"

Jackson rushed to help his kids find the bird.

Jones says ten to fifteen minutes later, Jackson and Blanket found the bird dead in the movie theatre. Jones says Jackson thanked him and the nanny for trying to find the bird.

WATCH: Part one of the interview with Douglas B. Jones

Jones says: "The kids were very upset, crying at that point. Prince proceeded to go into the backyard area with a small hand shovel, and I believe bury the bird in the backyard area."

Watch our entire interview!


This is his website: http://newamericanchef.net/index.htm


First I thought he had been his chef maybe at the Neverland Ranch, but look at this part of the article:

Only RadarOnline.com can take you inside Jackson's gated rented mansion in Bel Air to give you rare insight into Michael Jackson — not the superstar, but Michael Jackson the father.

In an exclusive new interview, Jackson's personal chef Douglas B. Jones reveals never-before-heard stories about Michael and his relationship with his children: 12-year-old Prince Michael, 11-year-old Paris, and 7-year-old Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket.

And because Mike only moved in at the beginning of December 2008, he must have been his recent chef, one might think:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/4167670/Michael-Jackson-moves-back-to-Los-Angeles.html
http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/22/michael-jacksons-sleeping-in-a-new-crib/



But huh?? Wasn't this supposed to be his personal chef?:



http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/07/kai-chase-recalls-michael-jacksons-final-day/

Kai Chase Recalls Michael Jackson's Final Day
July 29th, 2009 11:09 AM by Free Britney
Tags: Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson


Michael Jackson's chef, Kai Chase, is speaking out about the day the King of Pop died and the role played by the singer's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray.

Chase said she knew something was amiss when Murray didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought Michael Jackson each morning.

Kai also said she was also used to seeing the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks. But Murray didn't come downstairs on the morning of June 25.

"I thought maybe Mr. Jackson is sleeping late," Chase said.

"I started preparing the lunch and then I looked at my cell phone and it was noon. About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray runs down and screams, 'Go get Prince!'"

"He's screaming loud. I run to the den where the kids are playing. Prince runs to meet Dr. Murray and from then on, the energy in the house just changed."

"I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter (Paris Jackson) was crying," Kai Chase continued. "I saw paramedics running up the stairs."

Celebrity chef Kai Chase has also worked with numerous other stars.

Then, a small group consisting of the three children, their nanny (Grace Rwaramba) and Chase held hands and began to pray in a circle, the chef recalled.

As paramedics raced to the room – with Jackson already dead – Chase said, "We were all praying, 'Help Mr. Jackson be O.K.' "Then everyone was very quiet."

At about 1:30 p.m. she said that security guards told her and other staff to leave the property because "Mr. Jackson was being taken to the hospital."

Jackson was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m.

Authorities raided the home and office of Murray's in Las Vegas Tuesday, following a raid last week at his clinic and storage facility in Houston last week.

Investigators believe Jackson died from a fatal dose of Propofol, an anesthetic allegedly supplied by Dr. Conrad Murray sometime the morning of June 25.


Her website: http://www.kaichase.com/


Now 2 odd things that popped up:

1. Kai Chase mentiones Mike on her website, Douglas B. Jones doesn't. Seems to me you would mention that on your website…

2. Douglas B. Jones is an actor…


So will the real personal chef please rise?


Greetz,

Souza & Mo


_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:05 pm

I saw a video with Kai Chase talking and she said MJ ate healthy and cooked him healthy food so I think maybe the guy who claims to be the chef isn't telling the truth.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 pm

******************

EDIT: For anybody who might wonder, this is not a "clue".
I didn't know what else to do to delete my comment as you can't delete a post once it's published.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I saw a video with Kai Chase talking and she said MJ ate healthy and cooked him healthy food so I think maybe the guy who claims to be the chef isn't telling the truth.

Or she....or both? She was supposed to be in the house on June 25th, so I think she must be in on it, also because of her weird LKL Live interview.

But this leaves the question: Why didn't the guy mention MJ on his website? Question

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by HeavyHearts on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 pm

ok so the kids cry over their bird dying? but I havent seen them cry over Michael dying :s


Jackson rushed to help his kids find the bird.

Jones says ten to fifteen minutes later, Jackson and Blanket found the bird dead in the movie theatre. Jones says Jackson thanked him and the nanny for trying to find the bird.

Jones says: "The kids were very upset, crying at that point. Prince proceeded to go into the backyard area with a small hand shovel, and I believe bury the bird in the backyard area."
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:******************

Uh, I'm 'new' here, please explain Wink

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Souza81 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:******************

Uh, I'm 'new' here, please explain

Just a deleted comment.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by city.gal1 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm

There was a period of time that Kai did not work for him. I remember her saying in one of her interviews that she had just been rehired not long before the death due to salary issues.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Hmmmm .... someone is lying in this ... I feel it in my heart ......
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by HeavyHearts on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 pm

they both might be MJs personal chefs actually
because I remember Kai saying she left in May because of a contract disagreement or something
and when she came back he was a lot skinnier
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by lou on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:ok so the kids cry over their bird dying? but I havent seen them cry over Michael dying :s


Jackson rushed to help his kids find the bird.

Jones says ten to fifteen minutes later, Jackson and Blanket found the bird dead in the movie theatre. Jones says Jackson thanked him and the nanny for trying to find the bird.

Jones says: "The kids were very upset, crying at that point. Prince proceeded to go into the backyard area with a small hand shovel, and I believe bury the bird in the backyard area."

Good observation. It made me stop to think.
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

city.gal1 wrote:There was a period of time that Kai did not work for him. I remember her saying in one of her interviews that she had just been rehired not long before the death due to salary issues.

Yeah, but all the re-hiring of people is very odd too.

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

city.gal1 wrote:There was a period of time that Kai did not work for him. I remember her saying in one of her interviews that she had just been rehired not long before the death due to salary issues.

True.
Michael did a lot of firing, hiring and re.hiring during those last few months.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:they both might be MJs personal chefs actually
because I remember Kai saying she left in May because of a contract disagreement or something
and when she came back he was a lot skinnier

Awww bless.......I would have shared my chocolate with Michael and fattened him up! sorry- correction I WILL share my chocolate with him and fatten him up!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by HeavyHearts on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:they both might be MJs personal chefs actually
because I remember Kai saying she left in May because of a contract disagreement or something
and when she came back he was a lot skinnier

Awww bless.......I would have shared my chocolate with Michael and fattened him up! sorry- correction I WILL share my chocolate with him and fatten him up!!

lol!

that reminds me, I remember a picture of michael in the KFC drive thru lol
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:36 pm

I think they don't tell ALL the truth, both chefs

But I think both was MJ's personal chef.. it's just unclear when they were ...
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Maybe there were 2 chefs because there were 2 Michaels...
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe there were 2 chefs because there were 2 Michaels...

Don't give me a heart attack silly you

2 of everything so far, so why not
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Human_nature wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe there were 2 chefs because there were 2 Michaels...

Don't give me a heart attack silly you

2 of everything so far, so why not

Still not sure on that one...I have to see the whole movie for that

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Souza81 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe there were 2 chefs because there were 2 Michaels...

Don't give me a heart attack silly you

2 of everything so far, so why not

Still not sure on that one...I have to see the whole movie for that

I thought you were a supporter of the 2 of everything theory.

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-movie-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-movie-theory-f16/mike-said-he-would-outthink-sony-he-thought-twice-t2036.htm?highlight=sony+twice
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Souza81 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe there were 2 chefs because there were 2 Michaels...

Don't give me a heart attack silly you

2 of everything so far, so why not

Still not sure on that one...I have to see the whole movie for that

I thought you were a supporter of the 2 of everything theory.

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-movie-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-movie-theory-f16/mike-said-he-would-outthink-sony-he-thought-twice-t2036.htm?highlight=sony+twice


I still am, but I'm not sure yet there are 2 Mike's in the trailer. It's like the O2-dude. Sometimes I think it's not him, other day I think it's him. Still a little lost on that. I think I could tell after seeing the longer parts in the movie (I hope...).

IF he used a double, it's very well done, you must agree Wink

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Souza81 wrote:
I still am, but I'm not sure yet there are 2 Mike's in the trailer. It's like the O2-dude. Sometimes I think it's not him, other day I think it's him. Still a little lost on that. I think I could tell after seeing the longer parts in the movie (I hope...).

IF he used a double, it's very well done, you must agree

Agreed!

We'll know more (hopefully) when we see the movie.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Souza81 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Let's just hope they won't postpone this too.... clown

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by mjssoulmate on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Kai said in one of her interviews (Today show) that she worked for Michael from March to April, or early May when she was let go. He rehired her in June.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by spider monkey on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 am

is radar online one of the connections established with MJ? this is a nice article, giving us another glimpse of the human MJ, the loving daddy.

and yes, i think both have been his chefs, but at different times. the hollywood gossip article on kai chase, however, had a fact wrong. grace was not the nanny on june 25 because she was fired and was living in Europe at the time.
avatar
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by miss j on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 am

ok, if anybody in here is going to see the movie end of this month, please put up some synopsis/reviews or anything you see in the movie. thank you.
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by aerian gal on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 am

i m not sure bt i guess i read in THE NEWS's website an interview of grace where she said she was on vacation somwhere in europe wen she heard the news that mj passed away an katherine called her becoz kids were askin for her also thy wanted to know where mj keeps his cash
avatar
aerian gal
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will the real personal chef please rise?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum