Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video

3 posters

Go down

New video Empty New video

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey guys, this is just a sort of loose ends video i made for some people questioning things. Most of it is nothing new if you at all familiar with the hoax, but there are a lot of people on youtube that are just starting to question things.

I hade to do an audioswap, so you might not hear anything right now but its ok because there are no videos so you dont need sound at all really. Enjoy!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

New video Empty Re: New video

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Good job, thanx! wow, how do you know the abulance pic taking time was exactly 2.08? I didn't know about that, could you please post the link??
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm

dunno_it wrote:Good job, thanx! wow, how do you know the abulance pic taking time was exactly 2.08? I didn't know about that, could you please post the link??

Hey if you look at the video that i posted before this one, a girl left a comment talking about how she got the information from Adobe fireworks. If you hit her up with a message she can better explain it for you! Hope this helps!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:36 pm

thanx a lot, this is convincing already! ill check it up anyway New video Icon_smile
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Great work Maura! I love how you put everything together!! New video Icon_biggrin
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 pm

but while this proves it it's not MJ in the pic, it also kills the theory this photo was photoshoped if the info says 2.08.... if they had photoshoped it, the exact time would not have been there (or it would have been earlier....or the very time was photoshopped?) New video Icon_scratch
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:46 pm

dunno_it wrote:but while this proves it it's not MJ in the pic, it also kills the theory this photo was photoshoped if the info says 2.08.... if they had photoshoped it, the exact time would not have been there (or it would have been earlier....or the very time was photoshopped?) New video Icon_scratch

Im not really sure if im explaing it right so please ask the girl! I could just be marginally retarded hah!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: