Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr.Klein on ET

+3
GirlSaturday
annieisnotokey
Peace
7 posters

Go down

Dr.Klein on ET Empty Dr.Klein on ET

Post by Peace Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Tonight Arnie was on ET and he said it hurts him that people involve him with Michael's death. He also said he's never heard of Dr.Conrad Murray, and said he never knew he existed.

Thoughts?
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Dr.Klein on ET Empty Re: Dr.Klein on ET

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Peace wrote:Tonight Arnie was on ET and he said it hurts him that people involve him with Michael's death. He also said he's never heard of Dr.Conrad Murray, and said he never knew he existed.

Thoughts?

Maybe it's true that Dr. Murray doesn't exist. Dr.Klein on ET Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Dr Murray is considered to be the #1 suspect in the homocide death of Michael Jackson.

No one is going to admit knowing Dr Murray at this time. Most fear that they will come under suspicion and become a target in the investigation.

It makes sense for Dr Klein to distance himself.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:09 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Dr Murray is considered to be the #1 suspect in the homocide death of Michael Jackson.

No one is going to admit knowing Dr Murray at this time. Most fear that they will come under suspicion and become a target in the investigation.

Your right but why say he didnt know he existed? He could've said "I've heard of him". Klein and Michael were spose to be so close right? So why wouldn't Michael tell Klein about him? And I coulda sworn a couple months back that Klein mentioned that he knew of Murray. I'll be back now I have to do some research...oh boy!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Didn't Michael visit Dr Klein in the weeks leading up to his death? I have read in several places that he did so why didn't he tell Dr Klein that Dr Murray had been employed at his house? think about it? If Dr Murray is a dodgy character as we know he is and was hired to be part of the hoax then MJ would not have wanted his regular dermatologist Doctor (who he had been seeing for many years) Klein knowing about Dr Murray being there with him as he would have advised him to not have Dr Murry and just maybe scuppered the hoax plans if word got out who was hired to take care of MJs health.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Remember with a homocide investigation of this magnitude people may want to create as much distance as possible. Perhaps a lawyer has advised Dr. Klein to play dumb and get amnesia about all things Dr Murray related.

Meanwhile... Murray, MJ and Klein might have sat around together and had a few for beers the week before for all we know.
Dr.Klein on ET Lol

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Dr Murray is considered to be the #1 suspect in the homocide death of Michael Jackson.

Your right but why say he didnt know he existed? He could've said "I've heard of him". Klein and Michael were spose to be so close right? So why wouldn't Michael tell Klein about him? And I coulda sworn a couple months back that Klein mentioned that he knew of Murray. I'll be back now I have to do some research...oh boy!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Yea but, under oath he can't lie about not knowing Dr.Murray existed. Think about it, polygraph tests, face reading, no telling where this case could be headed. The last thing i would do is lie on National Television. Besides Doctors usually have to know if you have other doctors if they are treating you, plus it would be in his file. Last year i worked for a doctor filing patients papers, they have to have a universal file with all of their information. Michael Jackson was his biggest client, and also friend. You know he knows everything about him, either him or Michael was being sneaky, or there's just so many records and doctors, he can't remember Michael's doctor's, especially the most important one of all. Remember Dr.Klein was rebuilding Michael's nose for the tour. I've also never heard of a dermatologist doing plastic surgery.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am

Agreed. 100%

You and I are thinking rationally and along those lines. WE are not directly involved in the investigation.

Dr. Klein is involved and is not thinking rationally therefore he is thinking by the moment. Right now he may be thinking that his current responses will keep him away from law inforcement, a trial and taking the oath to tell da troot. Dr.Klein on ET Icon_lol

Peace wrote:Yea but, under oath he can't lie about not knowing Dr.Murray existed. Think about it, polygraph tests, face reading, no telling where this case could be headed. The last thing i would do is lie on National Television. Besides Doctors usually have to know if you have other doctors if they are treating you, plus it would be in his file. Last year i worked for a doctor filing patients papers, they have to have a universal file with all of their information. Michael Jackson was his biggest client, and also friend. You know he knows everything about him, either him or Michael was being sneaky, or there's just so many records and doctors, he can't remember Michael's doctor's, especially the most important one of all. Remember Dr.Klein was rebuilding Michael's nose for the tour. I've also never heard of a dermatologist doing plastic surgery.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:35 am

Peace wrote:Yea but, under oath he can't lie about not knowing Dr.Murray existed. Think about it, polygraph tests, face reading, no telling where this case could be headed. The last thing i would do is lie on National Television. Besides Doctors usually have to know if you have other doctors if they are treating you, plus it would be in his file. Last year i worked for a doctor filing patients papers, they have to have a universal file with all of their information. Michael Jackson was his biggest client, and also friend. You know he knows everything about him, either him or Michael was being sneaky, or there's just so many records and doctors, he can't remember Michael's doctor's, especially the most important one of all. Remember Dr.Klein was rebuilding Michael's nose for the tour. I've also never heard of a dermatologist doing plastic surgery.

Guys CAN AND DO lie on national television all the time-remember President Bill Clintons lies involving Monica Lewinsky? He looked straight at the camera whilst lying and didn't falter at all. Rich and powerful men (in fact anyone for that matter) will lie about anything if they think anything is at risk or at stake.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 am

Harleyblonde wrote:

Guys CAN AND DO lie on national television all the time-remember President Bill Clintons lies involving Monica Lewinsky? He looked straight at the camera whilst lying and didn't falter at all. Rich and powerful men (in fact anyone for that matter) will lie about anything if they think anything is at risk or at stake.

Ur right at this point sis! People lie with a stone face!

BTW-Arnie, get relax, we know u didn't kill MJ!.... Ferrero? Dr.Klein on ET Smilie_happy_061

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:

You're absolutely right, and it's because they're only human. However Bill Clinton was involved in a sex scandal, there's a lot of lying going on in that department but, this is a murder investigation. Much worse than just cheating on a spouse, to a certain degree. Cheating can tarnish an image easily, and it's horrible and embarrasing for the other spouse. This can't even be compared to that. If Dr.Klein has nothing to hide then why should he lie? Who's he protecting? Definetely not Dr.Murray.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

If Dr. Murray was Michael's personal physician for 3 years and insisted on having him along on the tour, like AEG stated, then Dr. Klein would have known about it. They are all full of BS.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Do we know for sure how long Murray was his physician? I have heard reports varying from a couple months to a few years. But I agree if he was his doctor for 3 years, Klein would have known that.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 pm

According to AEG Murray was Michael's personal physician for three years. He met him Vegas and asked him to come along on the tour. Murray attended to Michael nightly (arriving around 9 p.m.) for about 4 - 6 weeks before June 25th. Reports are a little iffy on the exact length of time.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Again contradicting stories, I heard he met him in Vegas to treat his children a few years ago. I don't think we as the general public will know the truth, until the trial, and unless there's outsiders in the courtroom to tell everyone what happened then we won't ever know.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down