"WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by amy on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 am

orry if this has been posted before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9……….TINT1ZVpgs
Please take a listen to what the people are saying in the crowd besides cheering Michael we love you, Michael forever. You will be shocked by what you hear.
I have listened to this with and without headphones. What is most clearly audible is the following and there is no missing it.
At exactly 1:59-2:00 a guy says "We're going to a funeral" and the audio cuts out.
Then again loud and clear at 2:34-2:38 you hear a guy in the background say "We're going to a funeral, we're going to your funeral" right before Michael Jackson says "Thank you all" and then again you hear "we're going to your funeral"and then the audio cuts out again !!!!
Did someone slip up to give us a clue???????????
And 5:15, the host says "Isn't that weird for you too". What does he mean by that?
I find it odd that only a few fan videos have surfaced and still no fan photo's from the Press Conference. And after hearing this, I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by MJSmile4Us on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:56 am

I think the British guy who introduced Michael may have said that to mean how surreal it must have been for the fans to have come so close to Michael..

I couldn't catch what the fan(s) were saying at those two time frames that u mentioned...I think I need to hear more but still it's really difficult to hear - wish those fans didn't scream so much (lol, although I guess I could understand why they did though )
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:26 am

I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.

I totally agree with you.....MJ did not announce his shows...He was there though.

He didnt look to well either...Anyways all will be revealed soon im thinking.


keep the faith

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by icy55 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 am

I hate it when he announced "This is really it because...." BECAUSE WHAT! Why did he pause there =(
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:49 am

icy55 wrote:I hate it when he announced "This is really it because...." BECAUSE WHAT! Why did he pause there =(

I didnt think that guy knew what he was doing to be honest!! He was not a really trained, look a like.

Every thing he said and the way he moved was not at all like MJ....at all. His job was to convince the public

that MJ was going to do 50 shows (Total bull ####) And I know for a fact, the british guy that was
the MC, did a interview and even he said on tv..he thought that MJ appeared strange!!

Its all called an illusion icy55.....theres a whole lot more to the MJ story that we in this
forum or anywhere else for that matter know about!!

keep the faith

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:05 am

amy wrote:orry if this has been posted before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9……….TINT1ZVpgs
Please take a listen to what the people are saying in the crowd besides cheering Michael we love you, Michael forever. You will be shocked by what you hear.
I have listened to this with and without headphones. What is most clearly audible is the following and there is no missing it.
At exactly 1:59-2:00 a guy says "We're going to a funeral" and the audio cuts out.
Then again loud and clear at 2:34-2:38 you hear a guy in the background say "We're going to a funeral, we're going to your funeral" right before Michael Jackson says "Thank you all" and then again you hear "we're going to your funeral"and then the audio cuts out again !!!!
Did someone slip up to give us a clue???????????
And 5:15, the host says "Isn't that weird for you too". What does he mean by that?
I find it odd that only a few fan videos have surfaced and still no fan photo's from the Press Conference. And after hearing this, I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.

I heard it too and I am also convinced the O2 Press Conference was staged.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 am

Havent check that yet, but if its what ur saying then maybe that guy wasnt a fan and he meant that this whole come back is gonna show that MJ isnt able to do shows as he used to anymore, as hes not gonna manage it and it will be his funeral, the end of The Great MJ. Just saying.. maybe this is what he meant by those words...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 am

Angie777 wrote:Havent check that yet, but if its what ur saying then maybe that guy wasnt a fan and he meant that this whole come back is gonna show that MJ isnt able to do shows as he used to anymore, as hes not gonna manage it and it will be his funeral, the end of The Great MJ. Just saying.. maybe this is what he meant by those words...

There's a point, but if that's the case, this guy is one sick/rude son of a b****
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:53 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Havent check that yet, but if its what ur saying then maybe that guy wasnt a fan and he meant that this whole come back is gonna show that MJ isnt able to do shows as he used to anymore, as hes not gonna manage it and it will be his funeral, the end of The Great MJ. Just saying.. maybe this is what he meant by those words...

There's a point, but if that's the case, this guy is one sick/rude son of a b****

That's right!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:54 am

Interesting....I really heard it....wow....have to think about it Smile
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by badloving on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:12 am

i can't hear that...i wish i could.....

wow...i really like ferrero rocher....
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:12 am

Pinkshots wrote:
icy55 wrote:I hate it when he announced "This is really it because...." BECAUSE WHAT! Why did he pause there =(

I didnt think that guy knew what he was doing to be honest!! He was not a really trained, look a like.

Every thing he said and the way he moved was not at all like MJ....at all. His job was to convince the public

that MJ was going to do 50 shows (Total bull ####) And I know for a fact, the british guy that was
the MC, did a interview and even he said on tv..he thought that MJ appeared strange!!

Its all called an illusion icy55.....theres a whole lot more to the MJ story that we in this
forum or anywhere else for that matter know about!!

keep the faith

Let's just stop running away from the obvious. That's Michael, what proves you people need? There are so many...scars, voice, gesture, smile, lips, nails, hands...

+ i also mentioned this in: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/help-me-out-questions-polls-or-info-opinion-needed-from-other-members-f49/fake-photo-help-needed-please-t2358-25.htm#56793


avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:02 am

badloving wrote:i can't hear that...i wish i could.....

wow...i really like ferrero rocher....

Welcome to The Golden-Balls Club sis!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by mjj29081958 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 am

Wow! I heard it too, it's clearer on the second time... But I have not a clue about how does it mean ...

Great find amy!!
avatar
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 am

I hear nothing Crying or Very sad
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by lou on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 am

oh, I can't hear it, but I think it's because English is not my first language. It's very odd that a fan says something like this. I also don't understand why the host says "isn't that odd for you too". I agree that the conference seems staged.
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:00 am

That guy is a b*st*rd!
I am really pissed of this...who is this b*tch?
Why he wished Michaels death?! Why???
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 am

I can heard that at 2:34 - 2:38 it's very clear!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by andrea_garay2005 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 am

yeah, I hear it. Odd....but I don't think this guy meant that this will distroy him an that "we're going to your funeral" type of BS...I think he was put there to say this. I mean this would be too much of a coincidence....
avatar
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 am

Wow that's weird, crazy and slightly creepy!!! Had to listen a couple of times but I definitely heard it! Not sure what to make of it.

A great find though! Coincidence...I don't think so! Or was this a slip up said too early?!! But maybe part of the plan hopefully!!

Has this just appeared conveniently like everything else or did I miss it before?!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by lou on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:56 am

Wow, now I heard it with the headphones - yeah, and it's very clear: 2:34-2:38. Either it was staged or the guy was a hater. I choose the first option. scratch
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:11 am

lou wrote:Wow, now I heard it with the headphones - yeah, and it's very clear: 2:34-2:38. Either it was staged or the guy was a hater. I choose the first option.

I'll choose the first option too!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by BJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am

I am not sure about it...it sounds so rude...
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Human_nature on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:46 pm

I hear that too at 2:34-2:38 too..it's very clear......
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Bitten on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Couldn't hear it at first. But it's very clear with headphones. Don't know what this means. Uhh, hate that "because............."!
avatar
Bitten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
lou wrote:Wow, now I heard it with the headphones - yeah, and it's very clear: 2:34-2:38. Either it was staged or the guy was a hater. I choose the first option.

I'll choose the first option too!

I'm going with the first one too Smile
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by labkomj7 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:32 pm

yeah, i heard it clearly...i dont know what to think, its creepy though..
avatar
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by amber on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
lou wrote:Wow, now I heard it with the headphones - yeah, and it's very clear: 2:34-2:38. Either it was staged or the guy was a hater. I choose the first option.

I'll choose the first option too!

I'm going with the first one too
Yep, first one!!!
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:00 pm

well, are you sure they are saying "funeral"? cause i'm startig to think it's just my imagination....
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by LiberianGirl on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Angie777 wrote:
badloving wrote:i can't hear that...i wish i could.....

wow...i really like ferrero rocher....

Welcome to The Golden-Balls Club sis!

Golden Balls hahaha nice one
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:10 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
lou wrote:Wow, now I heard it with the headphones - yeah, and it's very clear: 2:34-2:38. Either it was staged or the guy was a hater. I choose the first option.

I'll choose the first option too!

I hope it too.
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: "WE'RE GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL" someone said on o2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum