Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting tweets, background pic and title

+58
SPAKKLE29FUL
steffmaster1
xirisjex
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Léa
StripedFeline
Debbie Zebua
GirlInTheMirror1
maya
HoneyPie
nellyka7
MJSTAR
LiberianGirl
zembla
infinitylady
tiffofdoom
XspeechlessX
NYMoonwalker
anotherpartofme
dontmakeitfactual
Missyb007
the king and I
silverglepha
LizzieBee
Kirsche
lonelynation
ishealive
yitsy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
StayTuned
juliet
Eva R
Human_nature
miss j
Grace
CantStopLovingU
See
mjmusicandme
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
lou
HeavyHearts
DaduXLoveMJEver
April-R
AugustMoon
Butterfly J
MJSmile4Us
Jubilee
messedup
ILuvUMoreMJ
andrea_garay2005
amy
4evermichael71
mjssoulmate
looking4truth
city.gal1
iMISSYOUMJ
hAZZELY
62 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Empty Re: Interesting tweets, background pic and title

Post by Brilly Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 am

interesting!
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Empty Re: Interesting tweets, background pic and title

Post by MJmylife90 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 am

hmmm... scratch

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:I found this twitter adress for Randy Jackson Jr. Do you think is real?
look what he wrote:
"luv you uncle michael. -offline- Razz"

what does he mean by that? "Razz"?

this is the address: http://twitter.com/RandyJacksonII

I don't know.... hmmm.... Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Confused What do you all think? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_scratch
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 am

Lea, I don't know who Ch_J is in real , but he remains secret of his identity. He's not Michael, but he pretends to know things. They sayd he could be some friend of MJ or so. His tweets seem serious. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_question
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:46 am

I really don't know whether to believe CH_J or not. It's getting pretty tiring following all this stuff.

I'd like my 'gift' now, but I'll try and be patient!
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:47 pm

andrea_garay2005 wrote:Lea, I don't know who Ch_J is in real , but he remains secret of his identity. He's not Michael, but he pretends to know things. They sayd he could be some friend of MJ or so. His tweets seem serious. Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_question

Ok thanks a lot ! I was afraid I missed something becaus ethere are so much informations on the forum !
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 am

Look what wrote http://twitter.com/MICJOSSON
"JBURGERMEISTER

@whonews You can´t scare me, stop attacking me ! about 9 hours ago from web Retweeted by MICJOSSON and 3 others"

http://twitter.com/whonews
http://twitter.com/JBURGERMEISTER
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 am

shannonholtz

Thank-you to everyone for your support and love. THIS IS IT! L.O.V.E. about 13 hours ago from web

How about this Smile Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_scratch why is he talking about THIS IS IT.. ? I mean the movie is allready in the theatres and everything.. so why now all of a sudden THIS IS IT?

Barry who? Barry Gibb... The Gibbs. I'm hanging with THE B.rother G.ibb'S Wink 10:39 PM Nov 17th from Twitterrific

Barry is here too... 10:12 PM Nov 17th from Twitterrific

People said the hat man at the funeral was barry gibbs.. but they didn't say it was the same man at the memorial.. I bet it isn't the same.. thats why shannon holtz said gibbs in this strange way... btw this is barry gibbs:

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Barry_10

Does he looks like the same person? The left picture is barry gibbs for sure..(check that nose and chin Wink )

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Gibb10
This is also Barry Gibbs

Oh and take a look at this one:
Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Mj202010

Last edited by Missyb007 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 am

er... michael?? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Suspect Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_eek
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am

steffmaster1 wrote:er... michael?? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Suspect Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_eek

I've edited my post Wink take a look
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 am

no hat man is not barry gibb
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:58 pm

I know it has nothing to do with the hoax but I thought it was funny Wink

JanetJackson

Now u have all the clues – go to www.janetnumberones.com to enter to win! Love J
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 pm

i would rather have a phone call from michael Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
</SPAN>
<table cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><tr><td>looking4truth wrote:</TD></TR>
<tr><td class=quote>He's following Derek Clontz. Hmm... interesting.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Derek Clontz tweeted this :And you can read MICHAEL'S SPERM BANK STUNNER at [url=http://bit.ly/ACjPx]http://bit.ly/ACjPx[/url] 11:47 AM Oct 6th from web
Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_question Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_question Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Suspect

I saw this on that Derek Clontz website too...I thought it was interesting but Idk if it is really true.

Man!!!...... Please tell this is not true! Because that is just not cool. I am sorry, I can't contain it. Why would my boy mj do this? Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 am

init!! mj cud call me anyday!!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 am

Missyb007 wrote:shannonholtz

Thank-you to everyone for your support and love. THIS IS IT! L.O.V.E. about 13 hours ago from web

How about this Smile Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Icon_scratch why is he talking about THIS IS IT.. ? I mean the movie is allready in the theatres and everything.. so why now all of a sudden THIS IS IT?

Barry who? Barry Gibb... The Gibbs. I'm hanging with THE B.rother G.ibb'S Wink 10:39 PM Nov 17th from Twitterrific

Barry is here too... 10:12 PM Nov 17th from Twitterrific

People said the hat man at the funeral was barry gibbs.. but they didn't say it was the same man at the memorial.. I bet it isn't the same.. thats why shannon holtz said gibbs in this strange way... btw this is barry gibbs:

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Barry_10

Does he looks like the same person? The left picture is barry gibbs for sure..(check that nose and chin Wink )

Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Gibb10
This is also Barry Gibbs

Oh and take a look at this one:
Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 Mj202010

I don't think Barry Gibb is Hat Man. I do know, however, that Michael has been friends with him and the rest of the BeeGees for a very long time...
Interesting tweets, background pic and title - Page 7 6h6gqu
here he is with them.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7