Before you lose hope, just remember these points

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by Rach on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi Guys,

So a few people today have told me that they feel like they are losing hope and don't see how the hoax has gotten this far without Michael actually being dead. So I just wanted to start a thread to show you all of the unaswered questions and mysetrious things that we still don't have answers for.

1) The toxicology results have been delayed INDEFINTELY. I mean why would this be if it was a somple case of overdose like the media keep claiming? I see the point that if it was a murder enquiry then they may need to hold back the results until an arrest is made - but I'm not buying that!!

2) There has been no burial. I mean it's been 6/7 weeks now since Michael's "death" and the family still haven't buried him. Either they are the most cold hearted people on the planet, or they do not have a body to bury! It has been stated that the family may have buried Michael in secret but lets look at this. They have all been constantly watched since all of this happened, and continue to do so. My question is when have they had time to slip away hold a burial while they have been under such scrunity?

3) Dr Murray. Ok so this guy to me is still fishy. I mean we have had conflicting reports that he is a suspect and then he isn't. As soon as anyone mentions the fact that we have only seen one pic of him more start showing up. I mean it's like a circus! Now there has been a raid on his offices after also 2 months when all the evidence will have been long gone. I mean the guy basically vanished after Michael's "death" and didn't re-surface for 2 days. Who knows what he was up to during this time?

4) The LAPD. They have made such a cock up of this case they should never be allowed to handle anything ever again! Lets not also forget that we haven't heard anymore information (to my knowledge) about this "criminal investigation" that is supposed to be happening. TMZ have even stopped reporting on it but only a few weeks ago it was major news? That doesn't add up to me.

5) Michael's personal life insurance being cashed. OK so as we have worked out this is a private document and nobody but the family, lawyers and the judge needs to know about it. Why then is it all over the news? This could have been done with no fuss but yet it hasn't. My theory is that it has been leaked by one of the family in order to put the hoax theories to rest. We will never get to see this document because it's private so all we have to go on is the media's word. I'm not buying it.

6) Jermaine's strange behaviour. Those of you who watched LKL will know what I am talking about. The man laughed all the way through that interview and didn't look for one minute like someone who had lost a brother only 6/7 weeks ago. I'm sure most of you will agree that if you lost a family member you would be inconsolable so soon afterwards. He also dodged most of Larry's questions and didn't seem to be giving any straight answers and then at the end of the show when the audio cut out and Larry joked "maybe Michael did it" he just laughed and shrugged it off. Maybe I am reading too much into it but to me that is strange.

7) The Vienna Concert. I have been thinking a lot about this since it was announced and I'm baffled by it. Do other people think it's odd that Michael hasn't been "buried" yet but the family are planning a concert in his honour? I know if it was me a burial would be top of my list. I also wondered why they wanted to do a concert so soon after the "death". Most people would have accepted the memorial to be a tribute so why have another? It seems more plausable to me to have one after a year or so on the anniversary of the "death". Could this be because it's where Michael is planning his comeback?!

Cool Mystery Man at the memorial. This has been a massive topic over the last few days. I personally believe it is Michael in a disguise. I mean going to his own memorial is something I could see Michael doing! If this is for a movie think of how great it would be! People who don't believe can't deny that the man is out of place and sticks out like a sore thumb and now we are looking into it he is popping up everywhere, in pictures and videos. He is also seated in the 2nd row which as I understand was reserved for family members and press? He doesn't look like a member of the press, so does that mean he is family? If so how come we have never seen him before?

I could go on forever but I'm starting to bore myself now! Please feel free to add to the thread if you think of anymore valid points and correct me if any of the above is wrong.

I hope I managed to cheer some people up and if not then hopefully this will http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBK--fIqszo

Rach Smile

Oh BTW I didn't put a smilie face where the number 8 should be but for some reason it won't let me delete it!!!


Last edited by Rachel on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 pm

One thing I am going to add on is - The Insurance Cashed Out under the Family and The Coroners's Noses - Only $ 3 Million was given out Wink ... why not the $20 Million Insurance Policy Wink ? just want to add that ... hope it helps a bit Very Happy .
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by emo_pinkt on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Thanks Rachael...Im beginning to loose all hope. They said that he's buried now. Sad Sad palepale
avatar
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Caribbean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by Rach on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:Thanks Rachael...Im beginning to loose all hope. They said that he's buried now. Sad Sad palepale

Who said this?!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by mjjforever72 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 pm

I know that I was loosing hope earlier after I read a article and felt very sad Sad Sad and made a thread on here about the article. I knew I had to just sign off and walk away for a bit from the computer and just go for a walk to clear my head of all of this! It really cleared my head alot and gave me time to think, it does make sence to come out and say Oh its now time to put him to rest it would make people start thinking different and that way would give people the chance to drift away from this whole thing and just GIVE UP HOPE cause thats what they want us to do! I was really down in the dumps today as I stated above but sometimes just to clear your mind makes a world of difference. So to ones that are loosing hope DON'T GIVE UP! keep the faith, go outside for a breather, listen to what your heart is telling you and what your gut and intutiton is telling you cause if your heart,gut,intutition is telling you that he is alive well JUST DON'T GIVE UP! I LOVE YOU ALL! flower and remember MICHAEL LOVES YOU TOO! flower
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by Rach on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

mjjforever72 wrote:I know that I was loosing hope earlier after I read a article and felt very sad Sad Sad and made a thread on here about the article. I knew I had to just sign off and walk away for a bit from the computer and just go for a walk to clear my head of all of this! It really cleared my head alot and gave me time to think, it does make sence to come out and say Oh its now time to put him to rest it would make people start thinking different and that way would give people the chance to drift away from this whole thing and just GIVE UP HOPE cause thats what they want us to do! I was really down in the dumps today as I stated above but sometimes just to clear your mind makes a world of difference. So to ones that are loosing hope DON'T GIVE UP! keep the faith, go outside for a breather, listen to what your heart is telling you and what your gut and intutiton is telling you cause if your heart,gut,intutition is telling you that he is alive well JUST DON'T GIVE UP! I LOVE YOU ALL! flower and remember MICHAEL LOVES YOU TOO! flower

That's really great advice! My head is swarming with different thoughts and feelings at the moment and I don't think that sitting at a computer for hours at a time thinking about things is good for me!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by mjjforever72 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 pm

I know what you mean. Ever since I found these sites I'm on alot and thats why sometimes like I said its best to walk away from it for a bit to clear your mind and go well at least somewhere quite to do thinking sometimes its the best way to think better and then sometimes bang it might just hit you right in the face. I know its done that to me alot lol I just don't want people to give up just like that they have to go with what there heart, gut, intutition is telling them and keep trying to do your best on trying to solve well how I would like to put it A GREAT GAME OF CLUE!
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by Human_nature on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Rachel wrote:[
My head is swarming with different thoughts and feelings at the moment and I don't think that sitting at a computer for hours at a time thinking about things is good for me!

Oh same here you know...I never been so many hours on my computer pale study scratch Shocked
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by DawneVee on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Okay since most everyone on here is thinking of MJ's disappearance as a hoax we have to remember that if he was indeed 'buried' today as some places claim, then that's just fine because it's supposed to happen. Dead people are to be buried.
Remember, it was the UK trashpaper, the Mirror who 1st reported that MJ was buried today. Isn't it amazing how these UK papers seem to have all their answers before anyone else yet name no sources, no proof, but just write about it as if they witnessed it themselves.
People magazine is now reporting it...of course they are. They got it from the Mirror. And we will see a domino effect of this as each news source will get their news from one another.

And when you are feeling down..remember all the facts Rachel posted. This has got to be the craziest celebrity death out there because nothing adds up.

When you are feeling down, go put on 'Beat It', 'Thriller' or 'Billie Jean' and dance your worries away.
pirat

Love ya guys & gals!
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by SmoothCriminal on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm

DawneVee wrote:Okay since most everyone on here is thinking of MJ's disappearance as a hoax we have to remember that if he was indeed 'buried' today as some places claim, then that's just fine because it's supposed to happen. Dead people are to be buried.
Remember, it was the UK trashpaper, the Mirror who 1st reported that MJ was buried today. Isn't it amazing how these UK papers seem to have all their answers before anyone else yet name no sources, no proof, but just write about it as if they witnessed it themselves.
People magazine is now reporting it...of course they are. They got it from the Mirror. And we will see a domino effect of this as each news source will get their news from one another.

And when you are feeling down..remember all the facts Rachel posted. This has got to be the craziest celebrity death out there because nothing adds up.

When you are feeling down, go put on 'Beat It', 'Thriller' or 'Billie Jean' and dance your worries away.
pirat

Love ya guys & gals!

I agree thanks for that, I always listening to his songs and watch his videos to cheer me up Smile
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before you lose hope, just remember these points

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum