Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A comparison

+2
Harleyblonde
maria-c
6 posters

Go down

A comparison Empty A comparison

Post by maria-c Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:22 pm

A few days ago to die an argentine singer called Mercedes Sosa was a social fighter and the letles of her songs meant very much in the social fights not only in Argentina also in every latin america, if there is some latin person in this forum it he knows about what it speak, good the point is the funeral that we saw television, there were very touching the images of pain and weeping of his relatives and friends, which one did not see in MJ,s funeral and supposed burial, is that not tepe-worm a friend or relative who was spilling a tear for? it is only a comparision...
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

A comparison Empty Re: A comparison

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqSskeQdEw
Yes you are so right and this is a very good comparison, the mourners all look in deep pain and very sombre, totally unlike the Jacksons. This funeral has the atmosphere of a funeral, Michaels did not. It was also an open casket. I found a film on youtube, click athe thread above and take a look. Maria, this is a very good thing to think about.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:39 pm

So true...that's what a funeral usually looks like.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:41 pm

if friend harleyblonde forgets the detail the open coffin
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:42 pm

All I can say is wow. How sad for all of those people, they are really heartbroken unlike what we seen at MJ's memorial and funeral.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:59 pm

maria-c wrote:if friend harleyblonde forgets the detail the open coffin

Yes, I did notice the open coffin, this is how I imagined Michaels funeral would be when I got the news that he had died but was more like a wedding or christening. Nothing that the Jacksons do now will suprise me. Very good point Maria and thanks for sharing.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Nice point. This is exactly what I felt when I saw the memorial from the start. I just though, oh my god, I am in tears almost rolling all over the floor in grief and his children are so CALM and COMPOSED. and then by the end of the memorial when I was almost throwing up from crying (LOL) I was soo angry/upset that I didn't see one of them cry except usher!! Sounds odd that I was angry but I was because I thought they really didn't care that he was gone (obviously not his children. his brothers/sisters that were SMILING). Now I realize it could be something more. and if he really is gone.. I have to say thats one cold hearted family.
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:Nice point. This is exactly what I felt when I saw the memorial from the start. I just though, oh my god, I am in tears almost rolling all over the floor in grief and his children are so CALM and COMPOSED. and then by the end of the memorial when I was almost throwing up from crying (LOL) I was soo angry/upset that I didn't see one of them cry except usher!! Sounds odd that I was angry but I was because I thought they really didn't care that he was gone (obviously not his children. his brothers/sisters that were SMILING). Now I realize it could be something more. and if he really is gone.. I have to say thats one cold hearted family.

Very well said. A comparison Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content