Hello

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:25 am

Hello everyone. I'm new here & I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to introduce myself. I've been visiting this site for about a month now & it is one of the only sites that truly gives me hope. Some days I feel like Michael has really gone and the sadness is overwhelming. But then I come on to this site and I feel my heart beat again. Just the slight possibility that Michael is still alive with us puts a smile on my face. I don't know if I'm just fooling myself to believe what I want to believe but that's why I'm here. To find out. Look forward to talking to you all
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:28 am

Welcome NYMoonwalker!

Don't think that you are fooling yourself by thinking MJ is alive. See it as keeping an open mind.
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 am

Hey NYMoonwalker Very Happy you'll enjoy posting here. It gets kinda addictive after a while Wink
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by See on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:08 am

Welcome to are little club here, don´t forget to get you restraining jacket on your way in LOL.....alot of ppl thing we need one!!!
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:15 am

welcome to the forum! Very Happy
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 am

Hi...welcome! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Haha thank you all for the warm welcome I know exactly how addicting this forum can be. I've been an addicted reader for a while now so now it's time to become an addicted poster as well lol. I usually do think of this whole death investigation as being necessary. I never take anything for granted or simply assume its true just because some reporter tells me so. I do consider that as having an open mind but the responses I get from friends and family are...not so accepting lol. They've been threatening to put me in an institution since June so.. i've been a proud owner of that jacket for a while now! So now I resort to reading & posting on this forum in secret

Thank you all for the welcome once again.
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi and a very warm welcome. Have faith and keep believing-we all do.
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Thank you Harleyblonde, nice to meet you! And I will continue believing as long as you all do!

"The power's in believing..Because it's just a matter of time.. So Keep the Faith"

NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Hey NYMoonwalker! Welcome to the forum.
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:07 pm

dancer1792 wrote:Hey NYMoonwalker! Welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much dancer1792 ! Nice to meet you Smile Hope to be hearing your theories soon Wink
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andalusion on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Hello NYMoonwalker......Welcome
Andalusion

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Andalusion wrote:Hello NYMoonwalker......Welcome

Thank you very much Andalusion! Nice to meet you Smile
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new here & I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to introduce myself. I've been visiting this site for about a month now & it is one of the only sites that truly gives me hope. Some days I feel like Michael has really gone and the sadness is overwhelming. But then I come on to this site and I feel my heart beat again. Just the slight possibility that Michael is still alive with us puts a smile on my face. I don't know if I'm just fooling myself to believe what I want to believe but that's why I'm here. To find out. Look forward to talking to you all

Hey that's how we. I'd much wanted to be Michael alive.V demo movie This Is It by MJ tells her that this is the moment this is it, this is a great. Where people have never been and show them things they never said. Do it even more wan. Y love you.Really. Family would remember. "Music". Therefore I write these songs, to give people a sense of awareness. Might know that it will make a movie THIS IS IT, when he was declared dead? And then those words are written in the present .Michael to live, and I believe it.
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Janet77 wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new here & I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to introduce myself. I've been visiting this site for about a month now & it is one of the only sites that truly gives me hope. Some days I feel like Michael has really gone and the sadness is overwhelming. But then I come on to this site and I feel my heart beat again. Just the slight possibility that Michael is still alive with us puts a smile on my face. I don't know if I'm just fooling myself to believe what I want to believe but that's why I'm here. To find out. Look forward to talking to you all

Hey that's how we. I'd much wanted to be Michael alive.V demo movie This Is It by MJ tells her that this is the moment this is it, this is a great. Where people have never been and show them things they never said. Do it even more wan. Y love you.Really. Family would remember. "Music". Therefore I write these songs, to give people a sense of awareness. Might know that it will make a movie THIS IS IT, when he was declared dead? And then those words are written in the present .Michael to live, and I believe it.

Hey Janet77. Yes you're right. I believe it too. I can't wait to see the film. I'm hoping there are clues in it. Michael was a genius so I'm sure he planted a couple in there so that only a select few will pick them up. And those few will be us Smile
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:
Janet77 wrote:

Hey Janet77. Yes you're right. I believe it too. I can't wait to see the film. I'm hoping there are clues in it. Michael was a genius so I'm sure he planted a couple in there so that only a select few will pick them up. And those few will be us

Just clues are his words on film at the demo THIS IS IT. I discovered a link is a photo of Murray and Murray looks completely. Is that Murray car was parked in front MJ. I think the only Murray maybe someone dressing Mj.Am his great wig and give it to srovnalosti, so they changed the dismissal. Murray and certainly does not lie, I mean Princ Michael wan, son of MJ, who said he was with his father in the room if it there Murray. Called me odd that he went to Murray to handle phones and ordered the boys to their father revived, it is nonsense, because the boy would be a heavy shock if he saw his father lying helpless on. That Michael is so brilliant and clever, I think they staged his own death, but not for the money, but it is certainly a serious.Beginning he was pronounced dead, I could not believe it and I am every day on the net and looking for.Because of this situation really asleep, because he always think that it turned out well and Michael, we will want to come back on course, and when it is.Imagine that video on yout website are all fake and sometimes with the emotions of others. You know how it would hurt those who believe that their pet with them one day come back? For the people love him very mad, and I myself can say that I admire MJ primarily as a human being with a good heart and a great film . Forward very much, but I do not know what I focus specifically and what do I .MJ I love his songs my hunger for soul, I miss, but I can not cry, I believe that it will have a happy ending to a concert in London in 2010 to not miss, because I never saw the King of human hearts in their eyes, but I am his loyal fan from the beginning.
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi there is hope !

Post by michael fan 4ever on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi everyone I'm new it the sight can't really find much but still looking could some one catch me up on when and how you can ask a ? about Michael and get a responds , thanks !
michael fan 4ever

Aantal berichten : 6
Leeftijd : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:35 am

michael fan 4ever wrote:Hi everyone I'm new it the sight can't really find much but still looking could some one catch me up on when and how you can ask a ? about Michael and get a responds , thanks !

Thank you for your kindness . To know what is, but one who still believes that MJ and last living with him until the end so it would come to.Of words in the example THIS IS IT, where he talks about his dream, the great adventures that take us where we never were and what we have never seen, wants to give us hope, a sense of awareness and awakening, he feels like a blessing that this world can. Loves us and everything he says for love. I know him very love. I do not know where to go and just those looking for clues, but I do not know if I find you I .In new photos and found photos Newrlandu and found there for hours, times, those related to MJ.Coincidence? Then I found the photo, which shows the letter Mj S and then his jacket shows patches, where it says if I'm well read the inscription VTF, VTF what? can I say? Also, I found a picture with the blonde, I do not know if it's a new current picture, I think there is Singer Usher on stage and MJ with the. Explain

http://images19.snimka.bg/003944426.jpg
http://images19.snimka.bg/003943432.jpg

Time 12,26 and 11,18related to MJ, but I lack the time to 14.26 and then I realized that this time can be hours, because living MJ? And I know what your name and how are you?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 am

Welcome to the forum NYmoonwalker and Michael fan 4ever. Glad to have you on board. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 am

Sweet1 wrote:Welcome to the forum NYmoonwalker and Michael fan 4ever. Glad to have you on board. Keep the Faith!

So thank you for the nice welcome, it is nice to be on board, and so now we can start paddle . Are you in favor? Write off ?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:18 pm

You're most welcomed Janet77. Yes! we can start paddling and yes I am highly favored. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:55 pm

hi sweety1

Thanks to you for dear worte and for welcome tell to be nicely here with his equals!
You also: KEEP THE FAITH- we must go!
Greeting and hugs for my part...
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael fan 4ever on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 pm

HOW COME I CAN'T FIND THE SITE WHERE THIS CHICK SAID SHE KNOWS MICHAEL IS ALIVE , AND WE CAN ASK HER QUESTION TO GET HER TO GET MICHAEL TO ANSWER. IS THIS IT? DOES SHE COME ON HERE OR DO I NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT ONE .?
I'M KEEPING THE FAITH ! MICHAEL COME BACK TO US !!!
michael fan 4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 pm

michael fan 4ever wrote:HOW COME I CAN'T FIND THE SITE WHERE THIS CHICK SAID SHE KNOWS MICHAEL IS ALIVE , AND WE CAN ASK HER QUESTION TO GET HER TO GET MICHAEL TO ANSWER. IS THIS IT? DOES SHE COME ON HERE OR DO I NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT ONE .?

I think you´re referring to derek clontz hompage.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Thank you Sweet1 for the welcome! You're all very kind Smile
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi Moonwalker, I love your signature video of MJ, he just looks delicious.

oops, sorry, I got distracted.

Welcome to all of the newbies, I am still pretty new myself, have been following and just recently registered so that I could participate. This is just fascinating. I am looking forward to learning about each of you and I hold my hand out to each of you in friendship.

Now, let's all strap ourselves in for this wonderful ride, it has been a blast so far.
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Everyone I'd just like to say that we are concentrating on the wrong question. The question is no longer is MJ alive for sure. We know that already. The question is when will MJ come back and how do we all fit in this worldwide puzzle? We have been lead through a maze since March 5th (that was the start). We still need to make the connections and figure all of this out. One thing I know for sure MJ will not reveal that this is hoax until we get to the end of the maze and he undoutedly wouldn't do it then. All of the YouTube videos and links have all been put out there some to help and some to throw us off track when we got too close. MJ wants us to know him not the King of Pop. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Welcome to the forum NYmoonwalker and Michael fan 4ever. Glad to have you on board. Keep the Faith!

Thank you for support.MJ genius.Escape next? Escape
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Everyone I'd just like to say that we are concentrating on the wrong question. The question is no longer is MJ alive for sure. We know that already. The question is when will MJ come back and how do we all fit in this worldwide puzzle? We have been lead through a maze since March 5th (that was the start). We still need to make the connections and figure all of this out. One thing I know for sure MJ will not reveal that this is hoax until we get to the end of the maze and he undoutedly wouldn't do it then. All of the YouTube videos and links have all been put out there some to help and some to throw us off track when we got too close. MJ wants us to know him not the King of Pop. Keep the Faith!

MJ is a worthy man can do varite?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Everyone I'd just like to say that we are concentrating on the wrong question. The question is no longer is MJ alive for sure. We know that already. The question is when will MJ come back and how do we all fit in this worldwide puzzle? We have been lead through a maze since March 5th (that was the start). We still need to make the connections and figure all of this out. One thing I know for sure MJ will not reveal that this is hoax until we get to the end of the maze and he undoutedly wouldn't do it then. All of the YouTube videos and links have all been put out there some to help and some to throw us off track when we got too close. MJ wants us to know him not the King of Pop. Keep the Faith!

You may talk to you just as MJ permit?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 pm

warm welcome, co-believers
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm New Here!

Post by MJLadyLove on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi, Everyone! My name is MJLady Love and I'm new here! I'm glad I found this site! I look forward to posting with you!
MJLadyLove

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:14 pm

You have a close friend of MJ?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Janet77 wrote:

I think that's great! When I speak about him I speak from the depth of my heart. MJ is an very loving and kind human being who bestowed love everywhere his feet took him. He's the most well known man in the entire world. No one has or will ever reach that pentacle in life. You are truly blessed and I am sure you know that. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 pm

spider monkey wrote:warm welcome, co-believers

You have the advantage, you do not believe, you know that MJ live?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
Janet77 wrote:

Always said that it is too. That he is not sad, I'd gladly do it lonely.Learned I'd pack the royal game Taroky.That he cared?

I think that's great! When I speak about him I speak from the depth of my heart. MJ is an very loving and kind human being who bestowed love everywhere his feet took him. He's the most well known man in the entire world. No one has or will ever reach that pentacle in life. You are truly blessed and I am sure you know that. Keep the Faith!
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Janet77 wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:
Janet77 wrote:

So waiting in vain for an answer

Always said that it is too. That he is not sad, I'd gladly do it lonely.Learned I'd pack the royal game Taroky.That he cared?

Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

mjlmpicons wrote:Hi Moonwalker, I love your signature video of MJ, he just looks delicious.

oops, sorry, I got distracted.

Welcome to all of the newbies, I am still pretty new myself, have been following and just recently registered so that I could participate. This is just fascinating. I am looking forward to learning about each of you and I hold my hand out to each of you in friendship.

Now, let's all strap ourselves in for this wonderful ride, it has been a blast so far.

Hi mjlmpicons, thank you very much Smile and yes I know...isn't he dreamy? Sometimes I just sit there staring at my own post for a couple of minutes lol. And I agree, this has been an exciting ride so far. I CANNOT wait until this all unfolds!
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Thank you Spider Monkey Smile

And welcome MJLadyLove !
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Janet77 wrote:
spider monkey wrote:warm welcome, co-believers

You have the advantage, you do not believe, you know that MJ live?

unfortunately, i don't know the truth. i am a hopeful believer.
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael fan 4ever on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:53 am

I hope everyone puts their 2 cents in on what they can dig up on Michaels come back .. I've been checking out youtube looking for anything I can find and looking other places too , I Pray this pays off in the end , I really hope he comes back to us and this isn't some cruel joke on His fans , I will be heart broken !! please keep me updated on anything ya'll can find and I'll do the same !
I love ya Michael
michael fan 4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 am

michael fan 4ever wrote:HOW COME I CAN'T FIND THE SITE WHERE THIS CHICK SAID SHE KNOWS MICHAEL IS ALIVE , AND WE CAN ASK HER QUESTION TO GET HER TO GET MICHAEL TO ANSWER. IS THIS IT? DOES SHE COME ON HERE OR DO I NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT ONE .?

Hey so I mean to ask MJ to write and I'm curious about.I believe MJ lives, but I'd be glad if you could give me some more specific guidelines that would be my faith.On direct question, I would like to get direct response. And another question, why are so many double for the film This Is It, when he edited the film to be shot in 100 hours of testing, where and why MJ practiced clip from 23.6.2009 to this date, when an old recording?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:17 am

michael fan 4ever wrote:I hope everyone puts their 2 cents in on what they can dig up on Michaels come back .. I've been checking out youtube looking for anything I can find and looking other places too , I Pray this pays off in the end , I really hope he comes back to us and this isn't some cruel joke on His fans , I will be heart broken !! please keep me updated on anything ya'll can find and I'll do the same !
I love ya Michael

Now I do not understand what the page is talking about. Get is Michael? Is someone who has a profile here? A girl that has a profile here? "She knows that Mj lives? How can I connect with these people? I'd like to you wrote on, write me about MJ pleas. What his favorite food? You're my only hope to learn something about MJ.I love him, so what a wonderful human.Thank youfor an answer.
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

michael fan 4ever wrote:I hope everyone puts their 2 cents in on what they can dig up on Michaels come back .. I've been checking out youtube looking for anything I can find and looking other places too , I Pray this pays off in the end , I really hope he comes back to us and this isn't some cruel joke on His fans , I will be heart broken !! please keep me updated on anything ya'll can find and I'll do the same !
I love ya Michael

Hey so you are not yet online, but I was looking for guidance myself and I made .Paris should guide you on your T-shirt and sweater and neck had the key, so I knew the three 9 are key to any.Do not know how to related to MJ, but I will try to.The DAWN BARNES 999, on these pages are different. What I grab. Be a good follow nambers. I record from May 4, 2009 (me it makes sense, because when added together the numbers me, based on September 11 twin-USA) titled MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING/25 Boylston ST, I copied it and inserted into the box, but the page does not.Answer you consult me? Next page NEWTON HIGHLANDS STATION/18 MBTA STATION, also, I Page.U want these names is included as a time and the 911 HANG ..... MIKOLEIT L 494 (at first) and 911 HANG ..... VALENTED 497 (second I found out what's on the site says, But really I'm not.To answer.
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:
Janet77 wrote:

Hey Janet77. Yes you're right. I believe it too. I can't wait to see the film. I'm hoping there are clues in it. Michael was a genius so I'm sure he planted a couple in there so that only a select few will pick them up. And those few will be us

Good-evening also I'm like,that yourself we can exchange for couple jot.It is handsome with amuse about king human heart.Today am strike something intriguing,what me power delight near heart and am in the conviction that,that with nemylim.Otherwise am too discover on youtube pages gorgeous ditty,but PP her sings in Spanish tongue power nicely and heart-felt.And how you are with today had you?Janet
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:09 am

NYMoonwalker wrote:Thank you Spider Monkey

And welcome MJLadyLove !

You're one NyMoonwalker also Michael 4 ever?I arrange enamel only latter.Too short answer or at all thereon wherefore with birds.You cannot speak out?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 am

hello everyone.. I am fairly new also.. thank you for creating this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 am

mikeyisinmyheart wrote:hello everyone.. I am fairly new also.. thank you for creating this site!

So that you you are not people?To me answering some special pocitacovy programme?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 am

sorry, I am not quite understanding what you are saying here..

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 am

mikeyisinmyheart wrote:sorry, I am not quite understanding what you are saying here..

Who you are?Acquaint MJ?
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down