Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convince me people!

+6
badloving
giannip
missyoumuch
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
Jubilee
10 posters

Go down

Convince me people! Empty Convince me people!

Post by Jubilee Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 am

Hello folks,

Have been having a confusing few days of late. I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that our Michael will unfortunately not be making a comeback... I believe he is definitely still alive and well but I just can't see why he would bother coming back.
I really hoped he would because I would love it but there would be millions of fans who would feel deceived and angry at the whole thing...
At the end of the day I think he hoaxed his death because his kids are getting older, too old for hiding behind masks, and the only way to give them a happy and fairly normal existence is to be 'dead'. I know in his heart he wouldn't have wanted people to think he died because of an overdose but the whole drug thing is fairly believable to a lot of people, maybe not the best way to go but how else could he have done it... he doesn't believe in suicide, an 'accident' (such as a car/plane crash) would have been too risky.
Deep down he loves the fans and at that is why we all get the opportunity to see This Is It, not just the fans who were able to make London.
I hope there is a way I can be convinced he is coming back, nothing would cheer me up more, but I think he is putting his kids first and that's the reason for all of this.

L.O.V.E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Convince me people! Empty Re: Convince me people!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 am

So do you think he's left his kids? Because I don't believe he'd ever do that. And if you don't think he left them, do you think he's going to hide out in the Hayvenhurst basement the rest of his life? Laughing Or if the children suddenly disappear, don't you think it will look pretty suspicious to everyone? When MJ decided to have children he must have known they could never have a "normal" life...he's Michael Jackson! Laughing The paparrazzi are following the kids all over the place right now, so I'm not sure how it would be different if he didn't "die"? I think if he is still alive he will be coming back and he will have a damn good reason why he had to fake his death. I don't think he would have done it for any reason other than there was a danger to him and his kids, which we know from phone recordings, he thinks there was. Or perhaps he felt he couldn't pull off all these concerts, and it was a way out so that he didn't lose everything he worked so incredibly hard for his whole life. He was completely caught between a rock and a hard place with these concerts, and the people who stood to lose the most were people with a lot of money and power...maybe more dangerous and greedy than we know. Either way, I think the reason he faked his death will be good enough that his fans, and most people out there, will forgive him.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am

"Convince me people" ----------> <Im convincing U> Convince me people! 9

U got it? Convince me people! 1

Mike's coming back......... Convince me people! 2

Convince me people! 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 am

Michael is a genius, of that there is no doubt. He's so in tune (pardon the pun) with the world around him that he's keenly aware how people will react when he comes back. The haters will always hate, the fans will rejoice, and the confused and disgruntled will stay that way. I'd love nothing more than to have the end of TII to be Michael saying "See, I told you the media lie". Perfect spin and so true!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:36 am

4evermichael71 wrote:Michael is a genius, of that there is no doubt. He's so in tune (pardon the pun) with the world around him that he's keenly aware how people will react when he comes back. The haters will always hate, the fans will rejoice, and the confused and disgruntled will stay that way. I'd love nothing more than to have the end of TII to be Michael saying "See, I told you the media lie". Perfect spin and so true!

Just wanna add that since 25th June Michael has gained in popularity!!!! Teens and even kids r going crazy about MJ! The New Generation of MJ fans! Convince me people! Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:40 am

4evermichael71 wrote:Michael is a genius, of that there is no doubt. He's so in tune (pardon the pun) with the world around him that he's keenly aware how people will react when he comes back. The haters will always hate, the fans will rejoice, and the confused and disgruntled will stay that way. I'd love nothing more than to have the end of TII to be Michael saying "See, I told you the media lie". Perfect spin and so true!

Agreed, and me too! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 am

Angie777 wrote:

Just wanna add that since 25th June Michael has gained in popularity!!!! Teens and even kids r going crazy about MJ! The New Generation of MJ fans! Convince me people! Icon_biggrin

So true, thanks for adding that Smile The fans will outnumber the haters for sure Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:58 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

So true, thanks for adding that Convince me people! Icon_smile The fans will outnumber the haters for sure Convince me people! Icon_biggrin

YEAH! To The Hell With Haters! Convince me people! Icon_twisted Convince me people! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:12 am

yeah mj always had more fans then haters and now he has grown in popularity what with kids who have never head his songs liking him he has a new generation of fans
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 am

well. all you said is true, but nobody still has probably convinced Jubilee he'll come back.
I am becoming doubtful as well, especially after listening to the "This is it" track, as if Mike was planning a comeback he would have never let those guys using this song to promote the movie or even his comeback next year or whenever it will be. It makes no sense to me.

If he wants to come back I am sure he still can manage things, choose songs and even have a word on the movie and I expect everything is made under his control. Why? because when he'll be back he needs to be sure everything has been done perfectly. As he did since august.

I dont think this track has been chosen by him. So I am now doubtful not that he's alive (or at least that there's something strange in all this), but that he wants to come back later. It would be easier for him to let others manage everything if he planned a real faked death and then not coming back never.

Please convince me.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 am

if it wasn't for the kids this could be the perfect excape of all time....he would be gone and he would live his life in peace and tranquility...but those children can not be left alone...someone must take care of them and of their education..and i feel MJ could never live in the shadow hiding and sneeking to see his kids....he is too proud of them.....he wants to see them grow...so i guess we'll be seing him soon and if not...he's watching them from up there... he would never leave them
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 am

Sorry, I cannot convince you as I cannot convince myself. I dont think the world would forgive him for the hoax, people has been devastated, people have had to explain to their children about MJs death. Many many children are fans so what will the parents say "oh he was supposed to be dead but he is now back" every child who has lost a parent or relative will be waithing for their return. And what about the media? can you imagine it? you think there was hate before? they would skin him alive. can you imagine the headlines "Wacko Jacko backo" or even worse. I do not think he did it just for his kids, I think unless he was in danger they was probably a variey of reasons, age, health, finances etc and maybe he wanted the last 30 or 40 years of his life to live in peace-he certainly deserved it after being in the spotlight for 45 years. No-one knows what it was like to live in the public eye constantly like he did and he has never known a normal life so maybe he craved for some peace. I also think after the court case he was never the same-many say he was a broken man after the trial even though he had been found not guilty. Can you imagine the humiliation he felt? Also does anyone actually know where his kids are now? we are told they are with Katherine but we were told that MJ was dead! yes they have been photographed out and about but not often and they are home schooled. When it all cools down they could easily join him wherever in the world he is.
I would love to see him come back and I do not wish to offend anyone but it is not logical for him to come back at all. I would just like to know he is actually alive and safe and happy and living in peace. Dont ask to be convinced. Listen to your own beliefs and weigh things up yourself as everyone has their own opinions and you cannot convince people if they do not truly believe. I do not know if he will not come back but this is my belief and others have a different opinion. Politicians try to convince us BS and we all know what they are like!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 am

Angie777 wrote:

yes. you're so right...

and i;m glad to be one of then but i reproach me because i waited so long...Sad
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 am

Sorry but I really do not understand. Yes he can say "see, I told you the media lie" but dont forget his family have held a memorial and a funeral. Can he also say "well yes my family also lied, my dear Mother was at my funeral,all my family and my children-and yes Paris was lying when she gave a speech at my memorial" Ok they havn't actually mention his "death" apart from LaToya, Joe and Jermaine but you only go to a memorial or funeral if someone is actually DEAD so just being there would be involved in dishonesty. Sorry if I cause offence but I do not believe he did this just to teach the media a lesson etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:04 am

Sorry I was away for a while (working lol).

Thanks for all the replies.... I really hope the believers that he will come back are right, would totally make me up. I'm still very doubtful about this... I still think the reasons behind it are to give his kids the best life they can have, coz I'd only do something as crazy as that for my children if I had any.

I get the whole thing with the new fans, I'm a much bigger fan than I ever was before so for that reason there is still a glimmer of hope that he will make a return.

I just think that Michael the entertainer is gone and I feel like I should mourn this, we have lost a great talent however I still think Michael the man, father, son, brother and friend is still alive and well and we should be happy that he is happy wherever he is. If this is the case, we may even see him again just not in the 'entertainment' sense.. xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 am

So, with the posts I just read, the big question that will maybe convince you is do you believe that he was behind his supposed death or not.

Confusions come in because you are unsure of which side you take with all the feeding of informations from different sources with what motives they have, one can't see because of the confusion caused.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 am

Exactly Juliet, I think if we ever find that out then we will know if he will make a comeback or not. Sorry I'm not very good with words so apologies for all the confusion Convince me people! Icon_redface xxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 am

Of course you're good with words orelse we won't be able to communicate. Convince me people! Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 am

i'm pretty concern about him coming back too. it's okay if he never come back. but if he would, i wish him all the best and please be safe. we don't know what monster will come out if he comes back. Convince me people! Icon_neutral
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:02 am

badloving wrote:if it wasn't for the kids this could be the perfect excape of all time....he would be gone and he would live his life in peace and tranquility...but those children can not be left alone...someone must take care of them and of their education..and i feel MJ could never live in the shadow hiding and sneeking to see his kids....he is too proud of them.....he wants to see them grow...so i guess we'll be seing him soon and if not...he's watching them from up there... he would never leave them

I completely agree. I just hope it's not the latter. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum