Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray going to jail soon? (child support)

5 posters

Go down

Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Empty Murray going to jail soon? (child support)

Post by zembla Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 am

Michael Jackson doctor, Conrad Murray, in trouble over child support

By Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 8:54 AM

Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Alg_murray_dr Conrad Murray, doctor of the late Michael Jackson, is caught in some legal trouble regarding child support.

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's doctor could be headed to jail soon - and it has nothing to do with propofol.

Las Vegas prosecutors are seeking a bench warrant for the arrest of Dr. Conrad Murray over unpaid child support for a 10-year-old son.

They also want the deadbeat dad's Nevada medical license suspended, District Attorney David Roger told the Daily News yesterday. "He's over $13,000 in arrears," Roger said.
Murray missed a court hearing on the debt Wednesday, triggering the warrant request.
The father of at least seven children by six women, Murray can file an objection or pay his son's mother, Nenita Malibiran, to avoid arrest.

Murray, 56, also is facing possible charges in Jackson's June 25 death. The Los Angeles coroner has ruled an overdose of propofol and lorazepam killed Jackson, and Murray admitted giving him the sedatives.

Ofcourse TMZ has an article up about this as well. Read here: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/08/dr-conrad-murray-child-support-michael-jackson-bench-warrant-arrest-las-vegas/
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Empty Re: Murray going to jail soon? (child support)

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 am

Yeah and read all the comments.

My god, I´m going crazy. It´s almost getting funny:

8. Dr Murray, I will pay you $150,000 a month to inject Prophol into my system so I can sleep better, please contact me at MJJ productions, Los Angels CA

Posted at 12:16PM on Oct 8th 2009 by Michael Jackson

11. Dear Dr. Murray, I sent you a letter recently for a position as my personal physician to accompany me on my tour in England. Your job requires injecting Prophol intravenously into my body to help with my insomnia. You have not replyed to my last letter, please reply to me asap, I will pay you anything you want, or as I previously proposed a monthly salary of $150,000.

Thank you,

Michael Jackson

Posted at 12:19PM on Oct 8th 2009 by Michael Jackson

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/08/dr-conrad-murray-child-support-michael-jackson-bench-warrant-arrest-las-vegas/#comments#ixzz0ToPhRxNl

Damn, everyone can use his name, I don´t like it at all Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Smilie_b_004Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Smilie_devil_137 and he can do it also and we never would believe it.Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Smilie_frech_019
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Empty Re: Murray going to jail soon? (child support)

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 am

This is getting to be ridiculous! Those that still believe Michael "died" should think something is wrong when the "doctor" that kills the most famous entertainer ever only goes to jail for being a deadbeat dad.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am

Yep, but it´s ironic. He can write everything under his own name too, he can fool in public everyone he wants to and we wouldn´t even recognise him...or we would not just believe it´s him.
I don´t know but if I would be him I probably would do that. Murray going to jail soon? (child support) Icon_twisted

Too much fools pretending to be Michael - it makes my head ache.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:36 am

I noticed there are differences and I think one **mj** on the Larry King Live Blog is really him. He could very well be posting on TMZ too, but neither of the above ones are him unless he has a really wicked sense of humor LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:41 pm

I googled Dr. Murray a few minutes ago just to see what, if anything, might be happening with him. I ran across this article, which was apparently posted five hours ago. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Seems odd to me that this should be posting on the Associated Press right now, just when the movie is playing everywhere.

Jackson case MD due in court child support case
AP News
5 hours ago

Lawyer for Michael Jackson physician says he'll make court date in Vegas child support case
A lawyer says the physician being investigated in Michael Jackson's death will appear for a Nov. 16 child support hearing in Las Vegas.

Attorney Christopher Aaron and a spokeswoman for Clark County District Attorney David Roger said Wednesday that no warrant will be issued for Dr. Conrad Murray pending his Family Court hearing.

Roger filed a document Tuesday urging a judge to deny Aaron's request to let Murray make only minimal payments on more than $14,000 that Roger says Murray owes a California woman and her son.

Aaron says Murray had to close his medical practice and move due to threats following Jackson's death June 25.

Los Angeles police are focusing a homicide investigation on Murray. He told investigators he gave Jackson a powerful anesthetic before he died.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 pm

@jade jackson ...Interesting find!

A real live court date will flush out the elusive Dr. Murray. However, a lot can happen between now and Nov 16th. Is anyone willing to place a bet that Dr Murray will not step foot into a courthouse? I have a hunch that a friendly non-extradition country will gain a new resident pretty soon.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum