Has anyone else accepted both possibilities of MJ's outcome?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone else accepted both possibilities of MJ's outcome?

Post by looking4truth on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Meaning accepted and dealt with the possibility of him being alive and the possibility of him being dead?

I think I have accepted both possibilities and I must admit it's the oddest thing. It makes me think about life, death and spirituality in a different way. Whether he's here on Earth or not, his presence is so powerful that it won't ever go away to the point where it's shaping the way people perceive his transition.

Anyway, I hope you understand my question. If not, I can try to further explain but I've noticed people becoming really upset at the thought of him dying and I was wondering how many people dealt with both possibilities.
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else accepted both possibilities of MJ's outcome?

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 pm

looking4truth wrote:Meaning accepted and dealt with the possibility of him being alive and the possibility of him being dead?

I think I have accepted both possibilities and I must admit it's the oddest thing. It makes me think about life, death and spirituality in a different way. Whether he's here on Earth or not, his presence is so powerful that it won't ever go away to the point where it's shaping the way people perceive his transition.

Anyway, I hope you understand my question. If not, I can try to further explain but I've noticed people becoming really upset at the thought of him dying and I was wondering how many people dealt with both possibilities.

I understand your question well. Yes ive accepted both possibilites as well. I certainly have different views
maybe than you in the sense of what i think may have happened, but nothing can be taken for granted
were MJ is concerned. As a forum we are a family and I think at the end of the day what most are
looking for is TRUTH not anything else...Im sure most on this forum will agree that MJ is alive and

doing what ever it he he needs to do,,( what ever that maybe) As to will he make a return?

Only a VERY few know.. the Correct Answer to That

I feel it will take a brilliant mind like MJs to work that one out

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm

I agree, and am prepared for either outcome. IMO, the fact that so many people have been brought together for one common purpose is a clear message from MJ that our world is capable of working together and that we each have a duty to continue to band together to make this world a better place. If you think about it, we have people on these forums from all over the world. I am amazed at the ability, intelligence, resourcefulness and sheer tenacity of taking a "clue" and researching till it starts to make sense. Think about it, people are using their minds, using whatever resource is within your power to get to the truth, that is phenomenal. MJ always said, don't read or believe the tabloids, it's "junk". Instead use your minds, investigate, then come to your own conclusions. Has he planted a seed in each one of us to see how much we can accomplish if we just pull together all of our resources.

I see three possibilities and you have to be able to ask yourselves these questions. How will you react?

1) He is alive and will never come back but will finally live his life the way
he always wanted, are you willing to let him go and just be happy that
he did not die?
2) He is alive and will come back, bigger and better than ever. And has
many other talents to share with all of us, maybe in movies, directing,
etc. Maybe not singing, performing. Will you support him, no matter
what?
3) He actually died on June 25th and now you have to ask yourself are you
finally going to let him go and rest in peace?

Whichever scenario plays out, these forums are filled with caring, loving souls that will be available to get us through anything.
My hand is extended in friendship to each of you whenever you need it. And I may need you to hold my hand too, whether it's in joy, jubilation or sadness. So whatever happens, don't let go of my hand.

OMG, I just had another thought !!!!! What if we never know !!!

Then what is left???? FOLLOW YOUR HEART "The Best Is Yet To Come"
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiko on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 pm

To be honest....I'm not sure. I think so. I definitely won't be one of those Elvis fans...haha, can you imagine all of us in our elderly years still following this darn website stalking the next Larry King....funny, funny.

I just listen to all of his music and watch all of his concert footage, and I can't help but think: I'm going to be there. I'm going to see him in concert someday. It'll be my first one, since I've never been to a concert before. I've said to myself: I'll hold out for him. I do realize there might not be a someday, at least not here on earth.
I know I'll be able to handle it if that turns out to be the case, though.

[ Side Track: I'm not a die-hard fan, I'm not going to worship the ground he walk(ed/s) on. I don't start bawling and cooing everytime I hear one of his songs, or see him say something nice about people. I don't do that for anyone. Those people really worry me. Like, a lot. That also goes for requests like emailing him/meeting him/vulgar acts/etc. I don't get that, even if it's only for fun. Celebrities, him especially, owe nothing to no one, individually. To me, the greatest sign of respect for someone is just leaving them alone to live their life and associate with who they want to. I have seen a few celebrities in person, and I have never approached them. I'm sure they don't want to be bothered. I say they should have every right to just smack those really annoying, clingy fans that scream and make a scene. Sorry, I just really needed to get this off of my chest somewhere, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but it's true..]

ANYWAY, he'll certainly have respect from me, if his reasons were good.
I think that's the biggest thing bothering me: if he faked it, how could he come back?
I don't see how it could be against the media. Whether they like it or not, celebrities NEED the media. That's how they become celebrities and please their fans. It's a sick system, a love-hate relationship. How else would he let the world know that he was back? Media coverage. So I'm definitely crossing that one out.
And for the movie theory, it'd be great, but too many people have to see and approve that movie before it gets out to the general public. And a switcharoo would land serious legal troubles.
Also, I really don't think Larry King is in on it...so what if he's retiring soon? He's old! He can do whatever he wants, I highly doubt it has anything to do with this.

Now that only leaves the other 999,999,999 theories out there to prove/disprove....
Keiko
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi,
Great Question to both looking4truth and mjlmpicons.

I keep thinking about either outcome and I have prepared myself, but I must say, I have had such high hopes about him not being dead that I have yet to grieve properly. So if he did actually die, oh gosh, I will have to actually go through it with the acceptance. I mean I have definitely told my self, WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY DID PASS AWAY.

Anger will set in because I really believe he was murdered then and NO ONE is not doing anything police wise to get justice for this beautiful man who helped and loved millions. I'm so praying that HE IS NOT DEAD, but am willing to accept and let him of course rest in peace.

I will HOWEVER never ever let his amazing spirit die. EVER. I will pass this onto my kids, their kids and hopefully they will continue to pass it on. This is someone who needs to be introduced to many more over the years.

They will be able to look back 100's of years from now and see what this man endured, but also what he did throughout his life and how he showed so much love and compassion and was one of the most giving persons ever, but was treated so badly. They will see how strong and beautiful of person he was and how he was so amazing to have continued to persevere through it all. And realize HOW MUCH this one person was LOVED GLOBALLY!

AND YES , I would support him whether is he alive and decided to LIVE HIS LIFE IN PEACE> I will be ELATED to know this. I rather this than for him to have actually passed away and experience such a horrible way to pass away.

I WILL SUPPORT IN WHATEVER HE MAY CHOOSE TO DO. Regardless if he does not continue music.
I adore the person. I've learned even more since he has passed. Was a HUGE MJ fan before he passed so I knew tons but with all of the research of everytone throughout these 2 sites, WOW. Talk about a hell of an amazing and intriguing person. Blows my mind some days.

GREAT TOPIC.
Look forward to reading the other replies.
BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU. Smile

mjlmpicons,
And thank you for reaching your hand out. I offer the same to you and others.
Peace, LOVE and LIGHT!
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:40 pm

I don't post much here but i couldn't resist this question.

I think there are three possibilites at the moment.

1. Michael did die - of course i will be very sad. He was too young to go. I feel like the world is a darker place without him, its like there is something missing. If i am honest i feel a bit empty. However i am prepared to accept that he really did go and that he is in a better place.

2. He hoaxed his death and will stay in hiding. This one i cannot accept basically because i do not believe he would leave his children and i think it would be too risky to see them, unless of course he is hiding at his mum's house.

3. He hoaxed his death and he will make a return. I think this is what we all want. For what ever reason he did this he will be forgiven by me. People like MJ do not hoax their death unless they are in danger.

Of course i would like number 3 but i think in order to move on i would just like the truth. No more inconsistencies just the straight truth, no mucking about with clues. Until i get that i don't think i can ever move on. However i am going to have to at some point. I set myself June 2010 and then i am going to have to accept that he is not coming back. That makes me sad but i do have to get on with my life.

Michael - i love you the most and i will never forget you.
XXX

bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:58 pm

I have always accepted both sides of the spectrum. I can only hope that he is alive and well. At the end of the day I have to accept the truth either way. If he has passed away then I glad he is now in eternal peace. But if he is still here on earth than I respect his decision to do whatever he had to do. I believe that their are reasons why this happen but we might go forever not knowing. All I know is that with or without this hoax. I've become a better person and so have many others. I have become more interested in living my life in a good way. I have been re.introduced to love and truth. If Michael knew it or not he has changed many people's lives and perceptions. I can only pray that if he is alive and has found what he was after. I will always love && respect him no matter what is or has been.

-Love && Respect To All
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:15 am

bittyditty wrote:
I think there are three possibilites at the moment.

1. Michael did die - of course i will be very sad. He was too young to go. I feel like the world is a darker place without him, its like there is something missing. If i am honest i feel a bit empty. However i am prepared to accept that he really did go and that he is in a better place.

2. He hoaxed his death and will stay in hiding. This one i cannot accept basically because i do not believe he would leave his children and i think it would be too risky to see them, unless of course he is hiding at his mum's house.

3. He hoaxed his death and he will make a return. I think this is what we all want. For what ever reason he did this he will be forgiven by me. People like MJ do not hoax their death unless they are in danger.

Of course i would like number 3 but i think in order to move on i would just like the truth. No more inconsistencies just the straight truth, no mucking about with clues. Until i get that i don't think i can ever move on. However i am going to have to at some point. I set myself June 2010 and then i am going to have to accept that he is not coming back. That makes me sad but i do have to get on with my life.

I feel exactly the same as you. I am about 50/50 thinking he is still alive. Some days it's much lower though, and I realize there may not be a hoax at all. That makes me sadder than I can ever say, and that's why I have been crying pretty much everyday for the last 3.5 months. I never thought I would feel this much hurt and pain over someone I've never met, and I think that part of it has taken a lot of fans by surprise. I will hold on to hope, but only for so long. Please be alive Michael.
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:26 am

If you wanna make it right
If you're gonna do it now
You got to learn to try
You can make it work somehow
Let LOVE come free
And that's just so easy now
You got to go for what you want
You got to do what you got to do now
!
[/center]

[center]
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:59 am

Well said ThKiddNerd,

I know we all feel the same uneasiness, the same sense of the world being a little dimmer at the thought of him being gone. Sad, at the same time I am hopeful to hear that this experience has made us better people, more aware, more insightful, loving, kind and wherever he is I'm sure he is proud that the outcome will have brought some positive change in people and to this world.

"Whatever Ever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand"
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:11 pm

I agree with you all -- i have said a couple of times on the forum that personally I think that he will stay out of the public eye given he is alive-- he would have many reason to stay out of sight given what his life had been like. I could be wrong and maybe he will come back. What I do know for sure that there are too many strange things surrounding his "death", that point to not being a death.

All I wish for MJ is to find peace in whatever form he may find it.
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I have accepted both. I thought he was dead a few days afterward when I pulled myself together and thought "No way" Then, when I saw the Memorial (not called a "wake" though) and I cried during the whole thing. I really got suspicious though after watching it for awhile, but REALLY wondered what the deal was when Paris spoke. After that I found MJHD and this place.

If I find out through the news (God forbid) or realise through my own conclusions that he really is dead, then I am ready to accept it. Remember I thought he was dead til july 7th! I will cry again of course but, I will be mentally ready for it. I will be at peace knowing that he is with God and is free from all the horrific things in this world....and has his Angel wings. He deserves so much more then what he has dealt with. Im not saying he deserves to be dead, OH GOD NO! I mean he really deserves to have a better life...the way he wants it to be...

Personally, I know he is alive. Wether he comes back or not is his choice. If he is happy living the live he wants then I will be at peace with that too. Whatever makes him happy, makes me happy.
If he comes back then I will hunt him down and please ask for a nice long hug and a private modeling session of his Gold Pants!! (KIDDING)

I really want to say that MJ has really made me think about my life and others around me. I had a devastating addiction that I overcame and I am happy to say that my 9 year anniversary will be on OCTOBER 28th!! Yes!!
He and God and my recovery have really changed my perception of the way things are and the way they should be in this world and I want to thank him for that....from the very bottom of my soul. I really wish he and I could meet so I can tell him how he has affected my entire being as a person. He has made me want to be a better person. And I HOPE I have accomplished that!

Thank you Michael for all you have done for me. You really are an Angel on Earth...

Ok..enough..Im crying now...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:16 pm

This is a tough question for me. For a month after I heard the news I grieved like I had never before. Even now, writing this is very painful. I was so upset that Mike didn't have the time to get the truth out. I cried that a special person had been treated as badly as he was the last 15-18 years of his life. OH, the tabloids showed no mercy where he was concerned. And the jokes that were circulated about him BROKE MY HEART.

Then I found these sites and hope sprung in my heart that MAYBE, just maybe he was alive and was going to stick it to the media and haters. As I read an article or watched a video on the hoax my heart would lighten more with each sentence.

However, when I believed Mike was gone, my only saving grace was the knowledge that Mike was a spiritual person and I knew he was in a much better place - a place where on one could hurt him EVER again. And I thanked God for that often.

To answer you question, I'm not ready to let go of the hope. But I too have set June 2010 as the time I must face the fact. If he hasn't surfaced he's not going to, ever.

Now I'm going to go and watch several of his videos and get my happy back on.
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I have accepted both. I thought he was dead a few days afterward when I pulled myself together and thought "No way" Then, when I saw the Memorial (not called a "wake" though) and I cried during the whole thing. I really got suspicious though after watching it for awhile, but REALLY wondered what the deal was when Paris spoke. After that I found MJHD and this place.

If I find out through the news (God forbid) or realise through my own conclusions that he really is dead, then I am ready to accept it. Remember I thought he was dead til july 7th! I will cry again of course but, I will be mentally ready for it. I will be at peace knowing that he is with God and is free from all the horrific things in this world....and has his Angel wings. He deserves so much more then what he has dealt with. Im not saying he deserves to be dead, OH GOD NO! I mean he really deserves to have a better life...the way he wants it to be...

Personally, I know he is alive. Wether he comes back or not is his choice. If he is happy living the live he wants then I will be at peace with that too. Whatever makes him happy, makes me happy.
If he comes back then I will hunt him down and please ask for a nice long hug and a private modeling session of his Gold Pants!! (KIDDING)

I really want to say that MJ has really made me think about my life and others around me. I had a devastating addiction that I overcame and I am happy to say that my 9 year anniversary will be on OCTOBER 28th!! Yes!!
He and God and my recovery have really changed my perception of the way things are and the way they should be in this world and I want to thank him for that....from the very bottom of my soul. I really wish he and I could meet so I can tell him how he has affected my entire being as a person. He has made me want to be a better person. And I HOPE I have accomplished that!

Thank you Michael for all you have done for me. You really are an Angel on Earth...

Ok..enough..Im crying now...

Very well said...
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm

hallo...

I only wanted to say that me completely think like you and all the same like it comes and will be it: he is happy for which michael to himself also always decides! no matter whether he wants to live far away from showbusiness - that most important ones is to know it goes well to him, he is happy! his succeed mine is also succeed, sees completely just like you...

dear one greets and do not forget, just keep the faith ;o)
everything will become good certainly!
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum