Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ

+10
NYMoonwalker
iMISSYOUMJ
mjj29081958
DreamsComeTrue
annieisnotokey
ILuvUMoreMJ
Sweet1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
city.gal1
Grace
14 posters

Go down

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Empty If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ

Post by Grace Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 pm

it was never so easy to go to bed with Michael - here you go for just some 25 $:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/MichaelJackson/popup?id=8044931

("fans now can buy commemorative merchandise to honor the late pop star"
or was it
"to feed the greed"?

production cost will be lower than 1 $ in China, so you are supporting many jobs and the suffering banking guys in the US with your little donation of 24 $ ....)
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Empty Re: If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:45 pm

This is ridculous!! But I'll bet some people will buy.

Edit: I mean the sleeping mask

Last edited by city.gal1 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Empty Re: If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:03 pm

I want all of those things!! Especially the red hoodie!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm

I couldn't agree more! Keep the Faith!

city.gal1 wrote:This is ridculous!! But I'll bet some people will buy.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:30 pm

I think a lot of this stuff was for sale with the O2 announcement before he died, so I'd guess MJ would have had a say in a lot of the merch. Not the sleeping mask though...that's awful! I like the red hoodie too though!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Grace wrote:it was never so easy to go to bed with Michael - here you go for just some 25 $:

or was it
"to feed the greed"?

production cost will be lower than 1 $ in China, so you are supporting many jobs and the suffering banking guys in the US with your little donation of 24 $ ....)

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol That's not quite what I had in mind! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Grace wrote:it was never so easy to go to bed with Michael - here you go for just some 25 $:

or was it
"to feed the greed"?

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Affraid Holy ***************!!!! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Affraid
You should consider in changing this Thread's name...it almost caused me a heart attack...LMAO If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_lol
Sometimes, my mind is not that innocent... If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_surprised If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_razz
If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Oh...masks? Great If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_rolleyes ... *disappointment* If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Affraid Holy ***************!!!! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Affraid
You should consider in changing this Thread's name...it almost caused me a heart attack...LMAO If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_lol
Sometimes, my mind is not that innocent... If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_surprised If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_razz
If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol , you gave me a great laugh! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 pm

I know, that's why - I wanted to make you all laugh as much as I laughed.
These masks are so silly despite the idea as such is nice to have Michael close when you go to sleep.

I would pefer a hugh "Michael teddy bear" though.

Michael, if you read this - can you get us a Michael teddy bear into the fan toy collection please? With your eyes and smile?
Thank you, hugs...
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Grace wrote:I know, that's why - I wanted to make you all laugh as much as I laughed.
These masks are so silly despite the idea as such is nice to have Michael close when you go to sleep.

Michael, if you read this - can you get us a Michael teddy bear into the fan toy collection please? With your eyes and smile?
Thank you, hugs...

Ditto! I would like to have a Michael teddy bear too! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Ohh.. sleeping masks.. thats exactly what I was thinking this was about when I clicked on this forum.. Rolling Eyes Just don't get why my heart's still racing lol..

And yeah all these things are from the tour merchandise, picked out by Michael himself. I remember wanting to buy that red hoodie back in May before all this happened Neutral
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
Grace wrote:I know, that's why - I wanted to make you all laugh as much as I laughed.

Thank you, hugs...

Ditto! I would like to have a Michael teddy bear too! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol

I don't want Michael's teddy bear!!! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_surprised I want Michael himself...flash and bones...what am I going to do with his teddy bear...
Do you mean his ¨TEDDY¨ bear???... If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_twisted If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_razz If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_bounce If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:15 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Thank you, hugs...

I don't want Michael's teddy bear!!! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_surprised I want Michael himself...flash and bones...what am I going to do with his teddy bear...
Do you mean his ¨TEDDY¨ bear???... If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_twisted If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_razz If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_bounce If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol

OMG I read the title of this threat and was like WTF?? Count me in count me in!!

And then I realised..........I still haven't lost my dirty mind! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 am

Kuki wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Thank you, hugs...

OMG I read the title of this threat and was like WTF?? Count me in count me in!!

And then I realised..........I still haven't lost my dirty mind! If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol at your signature If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_eek !! It's making me blush If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_redface
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:09 pm

I love yours, he is so cute!!!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:50 pm

If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol this aint what i expected on this thread, and kuki that sig pic is wonderful If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_redface If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 pm

I sheepishly peeked in this thread, but glad I did. LOL. So funny! Um, masks? Not really what I was thinking. If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Lol
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 pm

The manufacturer should have added some MJ pajamas or a night shirt.
Those would have been big sellers. If you ever wanted to sleep with MJ Icon_wink

or was it
"to feed the greed"?

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum