Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson

+3
city.gal1
Tenschi
phyli
7 posters

Go down

Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson Empty Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson

Post by phyli Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Greetings!

I was on another thread and followed it to youtube and stumbled on this series of videos (6 of them) of this GREAT interview that the WHOLE WORLD SHOULD HEAR. I haven't finished listening yet, but I wanted to post ASAP. The two interviewed worked at SONY and closely with Michael and have very interesting things to say about him and the music industry as well as the "rebirth of music." Take a listen when you have time.

This is the first of 6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzpptd4BBVU&feature=PlayList&p=F289C449BD311C08&index=0

Here is the transcript: http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html

Cheers!
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson Empty Re: Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson

Post by Tenschi Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:20 pm

That was an excellent interview. I heard this right after June 25th. Thanks for bring it to my attention again. It just solidified what I felt about Mike.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson Empty Re: Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson

Post by phyli Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:42 pm

You're welcome! I don't remember seeing it posted here. But if it was, I apologize. It will be for the ones who missed it the first time around.

I just finished listening to all of it and it is soooooo good! They talked about EVERYTHING and their first hand conversations with Michael about it all. And I agree with you that it solidifies my feelings about Michael as well!
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 pm

thanks for posting this it is very interesting and revealing. It also reinforces some of the other stuff that I have been reading since MJ's "death".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Exclusive interview with Sony/Epic Executives reveals the TRUTH about Michael Jackson Icon_biggrin thanx for shaering
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 am

Oh yes I've heard those...they're really good! I wish more people spoke out about him like they did.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 am

Thank you for sharing. I also heard this before. It definitely solidifies our belief in MJ all along. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:13 am

Thank you so much for sharing this!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down