Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!!

+7
fa
Harleyblonde
Butterfly J
ILuvUMoreMJ
michael fan 4ever
dunno_it
warrior_of_MJ_light
11 posters

Go down

CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Empty CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!!

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I BELIVE IN THE TRUTH AND I AM SURE IT WILL COME SOON SHOOTET OUT :O))) AND WE CAN SOON CALABRATE THE SMART KING!!!
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE TRUST TO CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS, SHE IS JUST FAKE, HER PIC IS FAKE AND USED FROM A MODEL AND SHE IS JUST PLAYING A FAKE GAME WITH THE FANS - DO NOT TRUST HER PLEASE! BE CAREFULL WHO YOU TRUST...DO NOT SEND HER EMAIL AND QUESTIONS, SHE IS JUST A BIG LYIER AND NOT SICERLY CARE FOR US FANS(BE CAREFULL PLEASE WITH THEM AND TRUST ONLY MJ)...
I BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND I HOPE SOON WE ALL GET SMARTER ABOUT THAT ;O)
JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND TRUST IN THE KING, THEN HE LIVE - I AM SURE IT IS TRUE AND IT JUST FULFIL ME N MY HEART ABOUT THAT...SOON WE ALSO WILL GET SMARTER...

MICHAEL LOVE YOU SO MUCH - YOU ARE THE ESSENCE OF MY LIFE AND MY HEARTBEAT, AMBRECES WITH LOT OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE... THIS IS IT - IS JUST THE BEGINNING / I THINK SO ABOUT IT...
warrior_of_MJ_light
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Empty Re: CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!!

Post by dunno_it Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:23 pm

justify please, any arguments, proofs? I don't believe her, but still tell me what is wrong with her and why. THNX!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Empty Re: CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!!

Post by michael fan 4ever Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

I pray your right ..about the part Michael is alive ..I pray everyday that He will be coming back to us soon .. I miss you Michael !! PLEASE COME BACK TO YOUR FANS !!
michael fan 4ever
michael fan 4ever

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

I never believed her for one second...well maybe one. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:04 am

I believed her fo more then for second. But I saw that she stopped answering to letters - it was probably growing too fast over her head and she couldn´t handle it anymore - what was she thinking? CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Icon_lol Was she thinking that she can handle a whole army of fans alone CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Lol
I don´t know who sehe is/was but I keep open mind and take everything under my "microscope". CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Lol it doesn´t mean that I belive or vice versa.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 am

That sucks...
Almost managed to make a date with Mike CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:40 am

Angie777 wrote:That sucks...
Almost managed to make a date with Mike CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! 17

CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Lol CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Lol CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Lol
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:37 am

Flipping eck!!! I never ever believed her from day one-I thought it was utter BS and urged everyone not to write to her and encourage crap like that. It is totally disgusting and people like that prey on the vunerable in their weak bereaved moments. I am really relieved you are seeing the light as I dont like to see anyone mislead in that way. In our vunerable state we have to think very logically, maybe I am a cynic but I didn't believe Oscar last night either and said so, smelled a rat and looked what happened to the young Lady, I cannot imagine how the poor girl is feeling. We dont need people like that as we are doing a very good job ourselves and if there is much doubt and something is too good to be true then it probably is. Clues dont come easy-people dont give clues willingly-we have to find them.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 am

I completely agree! So what do you think of this TRT person then? This is the first time I think it might be someone plausibly credible, but maybe I'm just feeling vulnerable today. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by michael fan 4ever Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Who is this TRT person? Please feel me in !!
michael fan 4ever
michael fan 4ever

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 pm

her answers were too avasive.
I asked her a simple question about the making of They Don´t Care About Us ( because I was in the Rio de Janeiro Clip I saw him ) and she didn´t aswer and It happened when she used to answer. So I think she/he selected the questions that she could give a evasive answer and just let the others without any answer.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 pm

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 am

I believed it once. Because she talks about that she won't aswer so many questions anymore because she had 2 letters that had hurt her, Michael and her child with down syndroom. Sad Why would she make that up? well, maybe it is fake, i don't know
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana.. Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 am

well i want Mike to be alive but is`t been 4 months since 25 June and ...all i know is that i still love him adn i will always do CASSANDRA GRETCHEN-SIMS... SHE`S FAKE!!! Icon_rr ..
Diana..
Diana..
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello dear MJ friends

I know like you feel everything and believe me, I share with you to all and it also does not go for me differently... Whether now have 4months already passed or not, without real sign which comes directly from MJ? What is really behind all these HOAX speculations or not? I for me, simply want to stick to the thoughts myself and believe in the fact that MJ is alive still and at a sure place where it goes well to HIM! This counts and has weight! Now maybe MJ simply wants to have his rest and enjoy his life in rest - one should also grant it to HIM and wish it HIM also in such a way, if everything tunes this in such a way what we allow to suppose everything here and rest it simply sometimes...

If everybody itself must know for itself!? I myself follow no more so many theories and in such forum because it just hurts whom one reads all hope reports and everybody something means to know and to have got to know, to have found a little bit about that out and above all whom it some forgers are under it who do to themselves only one fun from it other MJ lovers to torment Surprised( Not everything or everything are really dependable springs, this thinks sometimes and does not believe, I want to behave here like a morality apostle or direct about you. To him is not really in such a way...

For me even counts ONE: I will love Michael for ever and carry in the heart with myself and I hope that sometime the truth will come to light and the justice win, nobody has earned it more in the life than ours about all beloved MJ!!!

We will see what will bring the future us and till then, preserves the belief in the good and in the justice, can be made not mad and to be strong tried.

My sympathy and love for You everything, the divided grief IS half sorry - even if we sometimes IN SPIN are relevant.

Are embraced and God protects You all, and Michael: Wherever you you detain acts that you know it, my thoughts and my heart this knock for you, are always with you and will never forget you, all the same what will come which I have loved you always sincerely, in the past, in the present and also also in the future and I will never let go of it... I lack you and us to all, pay attention to you and go your way as well as this for you is right... GOD protects you beloved Michael and your children, you are absent on every corner! Love you Michael, so much I cannot describe it! Their dear MJ friends, pays attention to You and since blessed and simply preserves the belief and last hope dies!

Greetz n hugs, warrioir of MJ-light 4ever xxx
warrior_of_MJ_light
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:07 pm

I have never believed in Cassandra. I'm very skeptical about lots of things related to the hoax. It's just all too easy for anyone to claim to know him, talk to him, etc. I could setup a website tomorrow and do the same thing. It's just too easy. If MJ is gonna give out clues, I don't think he's going to do it in such a way that the person will go on the Web or something and start saying they talk to him. That's just my opinion though.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum