Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Perfect Stranger"

+10
Tenschi
ILuvUMoreMJ
Sweet1
city.gal1
Sothis
speechlessornot
skywriter
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Harleyblonde
TheKiddNerd
14 posters

Go down

"The Perfect Stranger" Empty "The Perfect Stranger"

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 am

Alright, This is my first theory. I kind of nervous of what the reaction will be but who knows. I can now say at least I tried. This theory kind of divulged in my private life a little bit. But it supports my theory and is sort of therapeutic. What is better than sharing this with people I have respect for and who care for. So I hope I don’t confuse you but if I mange to just ask me to explain. So here I go….

You know what I believe with all my heart and deepest desires. I believe Michael had a double. Now stay with me. I have believed this for awhile now. I think I might be alone on this but that’s okay with me. At first I thought I was going crazy but something telling me I not so coo coo for cocoa puffs after all. Now I just read the Lily and Jack story. Quite compelling in it’s own rights. But it’s seems to line up with this hoax in the strangest way. My twin and I had a brainstorming session…nerdy I know. My twin made the comment that this whole thing is a illusion. I can believe that. Everything really could have a "double" meaning. Maybe we choose to go with the less complicated meaning instead of the complex one. I will go ahead an say I think, Michael had a double for the a lot of years. I might never know if that’s the truth but I have yet to answer my twins question. "When did Michael not seem to be Michael?" In other words, when did I question if what I saw was really who it was suppose to be.

Now I’m someone who looks at things with analytical viewpoint. But is it possible to see, touch, and hear something without knowing weather or not it’s the real thing? Well yes, it is very possible. I will tell you guys something me and my family really haven’t spoken of for years. But if helps in some way it’s worth bringing up.

Being the great granddaughter of a (let’s just say many see him as a godfather of some sorts) if you get my drift. If you do get the drift then you know it’s a very hard life to live a like that without being a target of many people. From 10 to about the age of 15 , I believed the man I called pops (great grandfather) was the real deal. He was the guy that was at every birthday party and at all the family reunions. This is same man I would kiss on the cheek, hug, sit on his lap and sometimes share a bed with him and my great grandma. For many of us he was family but in all truth. He was the perfect stranger. I never notice a difference between the stranger and the real man. I guess the love I had for whoever it was at the time blinded me from anything weird that might have been. When I was 15 the real guy came back and the other retired with a bank account full of money. That blew me and the ones of my family that didn’t know away. He looked and acted just like the real man. He even talk just like him. But the weirdest thing was he slept in the same bed as my grandma. He spent 5 years living a life that wasn’t his while my real grandfather was away. Now you can see why we try to act like it never happened. It’s kind of creepy and confusing. It kind of lead to some weird things to happen in my life. So, we gave up years ago trying to understand that incident.

Now with that being said, I think I can answer the question. Let’s say Michael never had a double and it’s just my experience that made me think that. Michael may have not look different or even acted different. But how do we know that it was Michael. I can say as I think back that when he started wearing the mask, it made me wonder (Hmm..). Now if a double can fool a whole family don’t you wonder if they could fool the world. Even with our knowledge and experiences could what we know still be a fantastic illusion. Could it be that we were in the company of a Perfect Stranger…..

I don’t know it’s just a theory I have but who know what could be true. We probably will never know "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_neutral
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

"The Perfect Stranger" Empty Re: "The Perfect Stranger"

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 am

So you are saying that your Great Grandfather just disappeared and was replaced by his double and no-one noticed? Hmmm sorry but unless your Great Grandfather had a twin then am not sure...... someone would have to share his likes/dislikes, mannerismns even smell the same (yes people do has a distinct smell- especially men-especially feet etc!!) everyone has unique details that can maybe be copied at a distance if they look alike and with plastic surgery can be in appearence be like that person but to live with a stand in and not notice? No I dont think so. Your Great Grandmother didn't notice? what about intimate details etc? Charlie Chaplin Fathered a child at a very old age-in other words some old guys lead a fairly normal life as regards intimacy and others dont bother so how did the double know? A lot of old people have a sex life and I am not old and have not had as many years living with my other half but I for one would know if it was my Husband or not even in the dark if I was drunk! And where was your Great Grandfather for 5 years?
Sorry but am afraid maybe you havn't explained enough but I find this very hard to believe. Just as an afterthought do you think I could swap my Hubby for Brad Pitt or Damian Marley for 5 years?? Would be nice hee hee!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 am

Actually when annie wrote her theory she used the possibility of a decoy, she talked about political decoys during war. She had an excellent example, a picture, and to be honest I couldn´t see the difference between the real person and the decoy. To this day I can´t. And this was even before plastic surgery time. Well, the extreme ones at least Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Actually when annie wrote her theory she used the possibility of a decoy, she talked about political decoys during war. She had an excellent example, a picture, and to be honest I couldn´t see the difference between the real person and the decoy. To this day I can´t. And this was even before plastic surgery time. Well, the extreme ones at least "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin

Yes I do know of the decoy in the war, it was a decoy for Montgomery and I posted full details on another thread. But that was a decoy-I expect if someone had lived with Montgomery they would have known the difference between him and the decoy even if they resenbled each other almost exactly. They say everyone has a double but no two minds, habits, likes and dislikes and intimate details are the same. Montgomery did not smoke or drink and the decoy did so that proves that people can be doubles in looks, but only looks. No-one is the same in the mind, habits and likes/dislikes. We are all unique.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 am

Yes of course, but this seems to have happened to the OP which makes it at least a little possible. I´m not saying that MJ did use a decoy, I´m not saying that at all, I´m just trying to at least leave it open as a possibility, even if I do agree it´s scary to believe that even the family could be fooled.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skywriter Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 am

that was an interessting story and I wont question it. I have always taken for granted that Michael had a double from time to time but after your story I have to ask myself. How can one be 100 percent certain that the one they say is Michael really is Michael. It´s nice to turn your brain inside out occasionally but these last month has got me thinking of parallell universes and realitywarps. "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_lol
skywriter
skywriter

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:12 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yes of course, but this seems to have happened to the OP which makes it at least a little possible. I´m not saying that MJ did use a decoy, I´m not saying that at all, I´m just trying to at least leave it open as a possibility, even if I do agree it´s scary to believe that even the family could be fooled.

Yes I do agree that MJ could use a decoy and at times he even admitted it to get him out of venues safely etc and who knows who it was for sure behind the mask and sunglasses? What I am saying is I find it virtually impossible for a decoy to take the place of anyone in their real life living with their family. There are too many things in everday life which are different. I dont think you need worry about a family being fooled as I do not think it is at all possible. To me that idea is preposterous.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am

The only feasable thing in this scenario if some people honestly believe that the past few years that MJ was not MJ would be if he had a double just in his public life and not with his family and his private life. I myself do not think this at all, but for someone to live Michaels life for him, live with his kids, his staff etc- Noooooooooo! Too far fetched. His Mother would know for sure. A Mother knows her child no matter how old the child is.

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yes of course, but this seems to have happened to the OP which makes it at least a little possible. I´m not saying that MJ did use a decoy, I´m not saying that at all, I´m just trying to at least leave it open as a possibility, even if I do agree it´s scary to believe that even the family could be fooled.

Yes I do agree that MJ could use a decoy and at times he even admitted it to get him out of venues safely etc and who knows who it was for sure behind the mask and sunglasses? What I am saying is I find it virtually impossible for a decoy to take the place of anyone in their real life living with their family. There are too many things in everday life which are different. I dont think you need worry about a family being fooled as I do not think it is at all possible. To me that idea is preposterous.

Oh no I don´t either. I´ve never been a fan of the theory that someone actually lived MJ´s life. Sorry I think I was being unclear. I meant of course that he used the decoy when he wanted to be left alone, fooling the media or making public appearances sometimes. But not being a father, husband, son, friend and brother. That I don´t think either.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:29 am

What I want to say is that , at a moment,I had a similar idea. Years ago I thought the masked and very changed Michael was not the real Michael, when, after a long time, I saw Michael again and, in spite of the natural changes, his surgeries and diseases, he seemed to me ...another person. I couldn't find the well known features I used to like so much and even the voice seemed modified and the first though was: OMG, where is Michael? I had already read about different and numerous situations when the personalities appealed to decoys for getting some peace in their life and I was sure that Michael did the same. I'd like you to understand me well...I am trying to say that I understand what TheKiddNerd want to explain. It could be possible, why not, but I'd like to believe that Michael is still alive and that there was not just a... family business. Also, some time ago I read somewhere a similar theory...Michael is dead for more years and the person dead in June is his decoy. So...don't shoot me ! Be gentle ! "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_cry
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 am

speechlessornot wrote:What I want to say is that , at a moment,I had a similar idea. Years ago I thought the masked and very changed Michael was not the real Michael, when, after a long time, I saw Michael again and, in spite of the natural changes, his surgeries and diseases, he seemed to me ...another person. I couldn't find the well known features I used to like so much and even the voice seemed modified and the first though was: OMG, where is Michael? I had already read about different and numerous situations when the personalities appealed to decoys for getting some peace in their life and I was sure that Michael did the same. I'd like you to understand me well...I am trying to say that I understand what TheKiddNerd want to explain. It could be possible, why not, but I'd like to believe that Michael is still alive and that there was not just a... family business. Also, some time ago I read somewhere a similar theory...Michael is dead for more years and the person dead in June is his decoy. So...don't shoot me ! Be gentle ! "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_cry

Yes I do understand what you are saying and it can make perfect sense and is well worth looking into more- I would not be at all surprised if the "public" MJ was not him or maybe at times not him but what I am trying to point out if you read my other posts is that TheKiddNerd said that her Great Grandfather was replaced by a substitute in the family home, slept, ate etc etc with her and her Great Grandmother and not one family member noticed the difference???? We on this forum noticed the difference in the 02 MJ and that was a public appearence and we have not lived with MJ and have not eaten, slept etc with the 02 MJ if it was a different one or the real one and we noticed a difference. See what I mean? I do not think you can substitute someone to live the life of another without the family knowing.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

"The Perfect Stranger" Empty The perfect Stranger

Post by Sothis Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:11 am

I’m sure that Michael used a double and certainly several ones. I agree with you on this point.
Doubles can sometimes be more resembling to a person than the person herself.
Charlie Chaplin is said to have participate to a look alike contest (he didn’t gave his real identity of course) but he didn’t won it ! Someone else was more resembling to Charlie Chaplin than himself...
What you are talking about TheKiddNerd is a case of usurpation of identity. The story of Martin Guerre is a famous example of that (it happened in France about in 1560. A man was judge to have usurpated the identity of Martin Guerre during several years in order to inherit his father. The man lived with Martin’s wife and they had children together. Martin’s wife, is 4 sisters and witnesses said the man was the real Martin. But during the trial, the real Martin came back after being absent for 12 years, then the impostor was condamned. The american movie “Sommersby” is inspired by this story).
I don’t believe that Michael needed a double in his private life. But a double might have been used for medias or the public and who knows, perhaps for the death ?
Sothis
Sothis

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 am

I have said on this forum before, that in the last 10-15 years I wasn't "following" MJ but that to me the 02 MJ ws not the real MJ -- point being as a "non-fan" for lack of a better term, I could see something wasn't right. At the time, others that I spoke to couldn't tell if there was a difference. How could I tell and others not especially since I was so involved in my own life and not paying attention to his and those that did follow his life couldn't see the difference? The answer I guess is that people see what they want to see and others that may not have a vested interest might be able to tell the difference.

Since his "death" I have been doing a lot of reading/research on him because of the strangeness surrounding 02/TII/death. It has been reported, both in credible and tabloid sources, that MJ defintely used decoys/doubles/imposters (whatever one wants to call them). He also was quite adept in disguising himself when he wanted to.

For me, I think this was done just in his public life but there is no eral way to know for sure.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 am

Sothis wrote:I’m sure that Michael used a double and certainly several ones. I agree with you on this point.
Doubles can sometimes be more resembling to a person than the person herself.
Charlie Chaplin is said to have participate to a look alike contest (he didn’t gave his real identity of course) but he didn’t won it ! Someone else was more resembling to Charlie Chaplin than himself...
What you are talking about TheKiddNerd is a case of usurpation of identity. The story of Martin Guerre is a famous example of that (it happened in France about in 1560. A man was judge to have usurpated the identity of Martin Guerre during several years in order to inherit his father. The man lived with Martin’s wife and they had children together. Martin’s wife, is 4 sisters and witnesses said the man was the real Martin. But during the trial, the real Martin came back after being absent for 12 years, then the impostor was condamned. The american movie “Sommersby” is inspired by this story).
I don’t believe that Michael needed a double in his private life. But a double might have been used for medias or the public and who knows, perhaps for the death ?

Yes I have heard that story about Charlie Chaplin losing his lookalike competition and someone resembled him more than him himself!! I am still trying to figure that one out!!
"The Perfect Stranger" Lol "The Perfect Stranger" Lol
Yes I do see what you are getting at but in the year 1560 people were very poor and probably had not many likes or dislikes as there wasn't much choice to start with and no electric lights etc etc, I could go on and on. I think maybe it might have possible then but nowadays???
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 pm

IMO, I am all too certain KiddNerd didn't reveal all of the introcrocies of her families past. With that having been said when MJ started wearing the mask I was very suspect. It happened suddenly! He would never speak but shoot into a car and wave. It was so odd. Who can remember when they saw MJ without a mask? I know I can't. Who knows what he really looks like after all of these years? I think it's possible that he had someone else in a standby position. There was movie Hollywood made called Dave. MJ is brilliant and I won't ever put anything past him. Who knows what he would have done. Afterall, it was his life and we only loved and admired him from a distance. I have posted an excerpt of the movie Dave below: Keep the Faith!

Initially he got the benefit of Hollywood's doubt, with the transition to the new administration being marked by Dave (1993). As an oddly Bush-looking incumbent, Kevin Kline is shown in one of the very first scenes ogling a comely member of his staff. His look-alike, Dave (Kline also), fills in at an official function while the president does some secret service of his own with the willing secretary. In midstride the president suffers a stroke and lapses into a coma (shades of Gabriel over the White House), and Dave has to fill-in on a full time basis. What follows is a liberal wet dream of what might have been the Clinton years to come, with the ingenuous Dave warming the cockles of the first lady (Sigourney Weaver), pushing through an enlightened agenda, and pushing out the Watergate holdovers in the White House.

Harleyblonde wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:What I want to say is that , at a moment,I had a similar idea. Years ago I thought the masked and very changed Michael was not the real Michael, when, after a long time, I saw Michael again and, in spite of the natural changes, his surgeries and diseases, he seemed to me ...another person. I couldn't find the well known features I used to like so much and even the voice seemed modified and the first though was: OMG, where is Michael? I had already read about different and numerous situations when the personalities appealed to decoys for getting some peace in their life and I was sure that Michael did the same. I'd like you to understand me well...I am trying to say that I understand what TheKiddNerd want to explain. It could be possible, why not, but I'd like to believe that Michael is still alive and that there was not just a... family business. Also, some time ago I read somewhere a similar theory...Michael is dead for more years and the person dead in June is his decoy. So...don't shoot me ! Be gentle ! "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_cry

Yes I do understand what you are saying and it can make perfect sense and is well worth looking into more- I would not be at all surprised if the "public" MJ was not him or maybe at times not him but what I am trying to point out if you read my other posts is that TheKiddNerd said that her Great Grandfather was replaced by a substitute in the family home, slept, ate etc etc with her and her Great Grandmother and not one family member noticed the difference???? We on this forum noticed the difference in the 02 MJ and that was a public appearence and we have not lived with MJ and have not eaten, slept etc with the 02 MJ if it was a different one or the real one and we noticed a difference. See what I mean? I do not think you can substitute someone to live the life of another without the family knowing.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:04 pm

I can believe in decoys to throw off fans and paparazzi, but I don't believe in doubles. My thinking is that he liked the masks because it gave him a sense of mystery. Maybe it all started after he had a procedure on his face and wanted to hide it while it was healing, or maybe it started so he could send out decoys without being detected. I've see him take the mask off though. And you can see it in this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvw7T-MQnQ Look at the way he just whips it off. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm

When was Mike's last public performance where he danced? When you can say without a shadow of a doubt that was Mike performing?
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Tenschi wrote:When was Mike's last public performance where he danced? When you can say without a shadow of a doubt that was Mike performing?

2001, Madison Square Garden.

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Yes I'm sure I can say without a shadow of a doubt it was him performing because no one can dance or sing like Michael Jackson. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:43 pm

I love your opinions and viewpoints….I like that in people. I have learned a lot. You are some very smart people, too. Thanks guys. "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_smile

Well, I agree Michael was probably himself in private but what about in the public. Nobody but family, close friends, and Michael will know that. I just made this theory off my experience. I will also I agree that sometimes in public it was Michael, too. So, I accept the fact that it might just be my paranoia bugging me. But I think I can answer your questions now.

So, I called my great grandma to ask about the incident in more details. To my surprise she was willing to answer questions. My pops was in let’s just say "waste management" at the time and still is. My grandma told me my pops felt his life was in danger at the time, so he planned to leave. This is when the double came into play. My pops had a friend who was willing to live his life until it was safe for my grandpa to come back. So that’s when the plastic surgery was done. He didn’t need a lot because he favored my pops somewhat from the picture I saw. My pops left and his friend step in.

Now I know it’s crazy and confusing but there's more. So I asked the question about the sleeping arrangements and other things married couples do. They never kissed in the mouth but always on the cheek. That was not unusual because my pops never kissed my grandma in front of us. My grandma said when they were home alone they would sleep in separate rooms but when guest or family would stay. They would sleep in the room together. She in the bed and he on the couch. But when I use to sleep with them, they slept together with me in the middle. I guess that happen with my siblings and cousins, too.

Oh, If you didn’t know. My grandma was in on the whole thing. So, now you ask about my family not knowing. My pops and my grandma kids had all move away from home. So when they did see he they probably blame his age for anything awkward. Most of us lived in the U.S. and they stayed in Canada and in Italy at that time. So we didn’t see him often only for important things like weddings, reunions, and maybe some parties. Only his brothers, sisters, and wife knew he was really gone. My grandma said only one of there daughters really thought something was weird. But she told her that it was just his aging that made him that way. I guess she believe her mother. I must say my pops wasn’t on good terms with all of his kids. So they probably just didn’t care. We didn’t find out that he had been gone until a year after my pops came back.

But like I stated in the original post. He had everything down from the talk, walk, laugh, and the funny way my pops face gets when he’s angry. He was good. He and my pops were the same age, same race, and even the same weight. His personality was somewhat they same. Very dry and serious. Now about the way he smelled. He would wear the same soap and cologne my pops would use. I never noticed a difference. I guess no one else notice either. My grandma went on to tell me that for those 5 years he would constantly get different surgeries to keep up with my pops current appearance . So to me that made him the perfect stranger.

Now with Michael case. All I can say is who knows what’s possible anymore. If that was possible to happen with my family just think maybe it could happen with the world. Anyway, It’s just a theory I had.

Oh gosh my head is hurting and I’m crying "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_cry . I feel so weird and confused myself. But if you have anymore questions please ask. I will gladly answer your questions. – Love && Hugs Guys "The Perfect Stranger" Herz
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:46 pm

I agree. NO ONE can dance like him. Hell, I knew who the mayor was when he started dancing (Ghost). Before he started dancing I had no clue. Dancing and his hands - you cannot fool us.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Wow, I can see why you'd be paranoid if that could happen with your own grandfather. So I'm assuming you mean he was associated with the mafia? Sounds like a good movie plot!

I know Michael changed his face a lot, and we are mostly used to seeing him in the 80's and 90's, but I still think it's all been him. I don't think he'd allow a double to speak for him, never mind perform for him. Interesting theory, but I just don't buy it.

Edit: Good point about the Mayor Tenschi...it's so true! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Well! Personally, I believe in the double theory. Come on! I don't know who that was in the last child molestation trial in 03-05. He was very awkward. He's going to trial for his sentence and before he enters the courtroom he gets atop of an SUV. Even his own attorneys were taken aback by his awkward behavior. I know there were other instances but this one really stands out to me. I believe in you and Annie's theory. The only thing is that you experienced it firsthand. There was no speculation on your part you lived it. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 pm

@ ILuvUMoreMJ
Yea I am pretty paranoid && yea he is.
And the more I think about it does sound like a movie.
Maybe if Michael comes back and starts directing films...
He could maybe do a movie on my family. It might even get an Oscar "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin

@ Sweet1 I like your point of view && Thanks that gave me a little hope that I'm not totally insane "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin

I don't know if I'm on to something or not. But I must admit it's a pretty interesting thought to have.
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:45 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Wow, I can see why you'd be paranoid if that could happen with your own grandfather. So I'm assuming you mean he was associated with the mafia? Sounds like a good movie plot!

I know Michael changed his face a lot, and we are mostly used to seeing him in the 80's and 90's, but I still think it's all been him. I don't think he'd allow a double to speak for him, never mind perform for him. Interesting theory, but I just don't buy it.

Edit: Good point about the Mayor Tenschi...it's so true! "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_smile

i agree with you ILuvUMoreMJ. it's Michael all the way, from birth to the present, and a double was used just to escape paparazzi. he might have used a double to attend events on occasion, i don't know, because the one who attended the Jesse Jackson birthday looked a lot like the O2 MJ, but i don't know. whatever, i don't think Michael would merely stay in the background and let another person reap all the accolades and fan adulation that he has worked for all his life. he's one of a kind, he performs like no other, so if a double was used, it was only up to a certain point, IMO.

NerdyKidd, that was quite a life story. i wonder how you feel about it now?
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 pm

First, my thoughts on what you just informed us about your Grandfather. If it has entered your mind that the current grandfather is a double (I'm not saying your wrong-you must know because he is your grandfather), is it also possible that the current grandfather is the real grandfather and the one before him was his double. I think we must look into the reasons of the possibilities that brought about this theory. Maybe your real grandfather was in trouble and during those days, the double had to fill in for him to make everything look normal. Then when all was clear (problems were solved), your real grandfather came home and now he's living his life to the fullest with the people he loves.

Secondly, regarding Michael, I have posted many times my thoughts on this. I do believe that he has a double to fill in for him, not just one person, but maybe more. He knows that people are trying to use and abuse him. With his cleverness, he would have done so to protect himself. Maybe some of his peers/friends know of this idea of his double but sometimes IMO they don't even know who/which one is the real guy. History will tell you that great men of some nations use doubles to protect themselves. Probably, that's why the media and the people who know him (they think they do) are in such surprise as to the different changes in Michael's appearances where different conclusions come about as to his health, facial operations and they would sometimes wonder about the changes in his way of talking and mannerisms. And if Michael has to do this for himself, I think he is doing the same with his children because from the start, nobody knows what they really look like because he's been hiding their identities. So, the sudden exposure of their identity right before the supposed death makes me believe that they are not the real ones. I reiterate, nobody knows really what they look like and now the info of what they look like is just accepted. I don't want to be misunderstood - I am not saying that Prince, Paris and Blanket are not Michael's children. I believe that they are his children but to know the real identity would expose them to more danger.

In parallelism, I think you can relate to my thoughts.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 pm

TheKiddNerd never think that you are insane for thinking outside of the box. If you have money which in MJ's case he has more than any of us could ever fathom you can do anything. I never believed for one minute that he was $400 million in debt unpon his supposed passing. Definitely, a buy all of my memorable should something go awry with me ploy. If I walk into a store and see another MJ product I will just scream. Earlier this evening in Wal-Mart I saw MJ 16 month calendars for $10. They will sell like hotcakes and continue to put money into his estate. Just like the movie. The man is brilliant. What better way to get back to billionaire status versus millioniaire. I have an open mind to all that has happen, is happening and will happen. I still contend that I put nothing past MJ and what he would or would not have done. I won't speak on this any further but know that you have my full support as does Annie. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm

@ spider monkey
Thanks for your opinion && I like the name NerdyKidd. I should have pick that for my name. But anyways you asked how I feel now. I can truly say my paranoia has grew && I really don't trust alot of things. I now have accepted the fact that it was all done to protect himself from danger. It's still confusing && alittle creepy because you never think stuff like that will work. But one day I hope I will fully understand and be able to move on.

@ juliet
Sometimes I do stare at my grandfather. I wonder if it's really him and sometimes I ask too. He just smiles and hugs me. He tells me it's him. What you said is exactly right. I understand that the real guy had to go away for awhile and sort things out.
I believe it is possible in some way. I have tried to think outside the box on everything. But who knows we may or may not be right. I didn't misunderstand you at all. Thanks for your opinion too.

@Sweet1 Thanks for your words. Michael was pretty smart and so are you.
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:30 am

Sorry, I still find it hard to believe what you say about your Grandfather! Who in their right mind would live as a double for someone who thought their life was in danger? A nutter? Someone who has lost the will to live? Also if he was in danger for his life why didn't the double end up dead? Again the mannerismns of everyone are unique and to be a double for a few hours? yes. To actually live as a double in the place of someone? No, sorry. I cannot get my head round it. Wake up and have your breakfast.

Just springs to mind that when people want actual proof of something and need answers they are willing to believe anything no matter how ridiculous. And I find that sad because people on this site are hurting bad, I am but I am a realist and not guillabe at all, when I read stuff like this I just feel in utter despair.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 am

@ Harleyblonde
I sort of agree with you on some of your points. It is hard to believe at first because you are on the outside looking in. Really, me and most of my family are really in the dark too. Like I said we don't really talk about it. After we found out they just sweep it under the rug like it never happened. I know myself is still confused. Somethings about this guy and the whole thing is still unclear to me. And to be really honest I want to know the answers to your questions too. But since you are only one that brought this to my attention. I will have to go deeper and ask more questions. I will gladly try to get answers to your questions.

And also I'm glad that you spoke your mind too "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_smile. But I'm in this to find truth myself and along the way learn some things. I felt like I should share my experience and the theory I had. I also would like you and the others to know that I just felt it could be a possiblity. I'm probably not right but I just had the question on my mind....What if? It's nice to think outside the box sometimes. - Much Love && Respect
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:06 am

TheKiddNerd wrote:@ Harleyblonde
I sort of agree with you on some of your points. It is hard to believe at first because you are on the outside looking in. Really, me and most of my family are really in the dark too. Like I said we don't really talk about it. After we found out they just sweep it under the rug like it never happened. I know myself is still confused. Somethings about this guy and the whole thing is still unclear to me. And to be really honest I want to know the answers to your questions too. But since you are only one that brought this to my attention. I will have to go deeper and ask more questions. I will gladly try to get answers to your questions.

And also I'm glad that you spoke your mind too "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_smile. But I'm in this to find truth myself and along the way learn some things. I felt like I should share my experience and the theory I had. I also would like you and the others to know that I just felt it could be a possiblity. I'm probably not right but I just had the question on my mind....What if? It's nice to think outside the box sometimes. - Much Love && Respect

Hi and I meant absolutely no dis-respect to you but if you are telling the truth and truly this is what your family have told you-you were clearly a young child when this "supposedly" change happened then I think you need to ask yourself why has the family told you this and mislead you to believe all this. Something hs gone on and it sure ain't what they have told you! It sounds just like a movie- a make believe story and when you think in a very logical and scientific way then it is absolutely and in no way at all possible. And as I said which is the most logical thing in this tale is who in their right sane mind who had all their marbles and just happened to have an exact body, looks, smell, mannerisms, shoe size, ears, hands etc etc-(I could go on and on) would live a life for a guy for 5 years who thought he was to be bumped off? Sorry but if I believed this I would be looking for fairies at the bottom of the garden and waiting for Santa claus at Christmas. If you are being honest and have been told this by your family then you need to find out why- am sorry but under no circumstances can I even contemplate considering such an exaggerated story.
Love and Respect to you also.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond|Say Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:38 am

"Progess is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything" - George Bernard Shaw

With that being said, I can truly say I love that you thought outside of the box and went to a higher level of thinking on this. You even had an experience, too. I know I am just an outsider looking in but if you were saying that your grandfather had any association to the mafia then it is very believeable. Being in the mafia makes you a target to many. I believe for years now that mobsters have used decoys and doubles to feel protected. I can also add that most have the money to pay for such things, too. I have also noticed you've talked to other sources beside the your grandfather. Maybe you should go to him and ask questions then it might be easier for you to explain to us and also for your self benefit too.

I am glad you shared your theory and your experience with us. I hope you continue to post more on this topic.
Beyond|Say
Beyond|Say

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 pm

@ HarleyBlonde I didn't take it as disrespect in any way. You just a strong viewpoint on this issue and for that I can only acknowledge and take into consideration. You may be right maybe they are not telling the complete story but who knows unless I make the effort to go deeper into it.

@Beyond|Say Thanks so much for your words. You are right I have never asked my pops about the whole thing. Maybe that's why it comes off as a unbelieveable and confusing in many ways. I, myself have taken what I know from the situation and it confuses me still. Not as much now though. But I will glady call my pops and ask him about it. Maybe then I can come but and present it better.

-Love && Respect "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 pm

I'll be with my pops for Thanksgiving so I can ask him more questions related to my experience. I really don't have much time now with school and all but I've found some time "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin

I went searching for similar stories and stuff related to this. I found 3 links that are pretty cool. I must admit that it kind of helps the theory and helps me understand my experience as well. Here’s the links...

My first piece of information is about Joseph Stalin. He was a General Secretary of the Communist Party for the Soviet Union Central Committee (1922-1953). According to Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin). So I found this article on him. He used doubles. This particular article tells the story of one of his doubles and it shows photos too. For your reading pleasure
(
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559234/The-man-Stalins-body-double-finally-tells-story.html)

Thought I would add this... I stumbled across a man named Robert Maxwell. I found this on him http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=364) and the second part (http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=362). It’s just a theory but very well put together

Haha I nearly fell on the floor laughing at this one. It’s about a preacher’s wife. This is wow. Have a look for yourself
(http://larknews.com/march_2004/secondary.php?page=4
).

This is what I have for now. So I hope it helps "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_biggrin "The Perfect Stranger" Icon_cool Also, Let me know if the links don't work for you.
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down