Goodbye mjkit

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:13 am

I love this site and MJHD, it has been a part of my daily routine for almost four months, and the reason for a LOT of sleepless nights. I remember my mjhd days and the day I finally came across this site, I fell in love with you guys, it was so peaceful in comparison to mjhd. I've been an "investigator since the beginning. The next few hours will be my last time coming here. We were supposed to be a family, keeping the face and being in this together. But yesterday I didn't see that. A lot of you stuck up for me, but even more of you egged on a stranger to display my emails. He has been hacking and stalking my computer movements, keystrokes, etc for two months. And you guys WANTED him to display my private life to the hundreds on people on this site. The last 24 hours have been hell with random people emailing me, random twitter followers, pm's, everything. My safety is in jeopardy. I'm terrified at this point because I have no idea who is watching me at this point. Let me set the record straight on a few things from yesterday that were false. 1. I am not a child okay? Yes, I am an adult, 2. I am NOT a spy nor do I have anything to do with Karen Faye (I can't stand her), 3. My eyes are indeed green (LOL), there were so many untrue statements made yesterday so if you want to know anything just ask while I am still here today. For those of you whose email addresses I have, that I trust, you will be hearing from me because I will keep in touch, I will always be a part of the investigation. But now I am being forced, I have no choice but to delete my profiles that I've built and it's sad but my safety comes first. I love you guys but I've been put in a horrible position.

Thanks,
XOXO,
Wendy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 am

Ahh it's scary! You mean there is people hacking in to your computer?
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Grace on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 am

Wendy, so sorry. I did not follow but there were very strange activities going on here in the last couple of hours. I just hope that you'll be safe and hope you don't have to see any aggressions anymore. There are mad people out there.

Take much care and to me you mean a real loss in here.
I am very much regretting losing you.

Head up, you'll make it through this ugly situation that you did not deserve.
You are a wonderful person, don't forget this for a second please.
I just wished I could comfort you.

Many smiles from Grace
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Makea on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 am

OMG, what happened? Shocked
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 am

Awwww..Wendy. I saw and participtaed in the thread you speak of but I never egged on Oscar. If I did I am SO sorry. I got caught up in the moment and later I realised what happened. I was excited..

What he did to you was wrong and I thin you need to contact the police NOW considering the circumstances of this whole mess.

I really am sorry Wendy that this has happened to you and I hope evrything turns out ok. I wish you wouldnt go, but I know you fell you need to.

good Luck and maybe we can talk sometime. *****hugs*****
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 am

Makea wrote:OMG, what happened?

I don't know either, I'm wondering whether this forum will end up like MJHD or not.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by See on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Awwww..Wendy. I saw and participtaed in the thread you speak of but I never egged on Oscar. If I did I am SO sorry. I got caught up in the moment and later I realised what happened. I was excited..

What he did to you was wrong and I thin you need to contact the police NOW considering the circumstances of this whole mess.

I really am sorry Wendy that this has happened to you and I hope evrything turns out ok. I wish you wouldnt go, but I know you fell you need to.

good Luck and maybe we can talk sometime. *****hugs*****

Totally agree, I am sorry too...I just asked Oscar to give us PROOF not your personal chat record or you PICTURE that went to far for me too...
I am sorry for what has happend, and hoop you the best of luck and thank you for your great posts.
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mo2kidzs on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Well , sorry it came to this.. but at the same time and I don't mean to offend , but you did indeed say that there was truth to what OB said.. and that you do know someone who is close to MJ.. this forum is about truth so you can't blame others here wanting info, cuz they are indeed hurting too.Afterall that is what everyone is here for to share info?

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 pm

I'm so sorry for what you had/have to go through PPWendy! I did follow that thread last night and although I wanted proof of what he was saying, I thought it was disgusting to post your e-mail and picture and even threaten to post you password. I even PM'd him but never got an answer back.
Hope everything turns out ok for you and this guy leaves you alone. Go to the police if you need to and don't be scared and let some troll make you feel about anything!
Stay safe and keep the faith! If you ever need anything feel free to PM!

L.O.V.E.
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm

truth or dare...I commented to you on the prince has vitiligo thread...

ok...carry on.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:Well , sorry it came to this.. but at the same time and I don't mean to offend , but you did indeed say that there was truth to what OB said.. and that you do know someone who is close to MJ.. this forum is about truth so you can't blame others here wanting info, cuz they are indeed hurting too.Afterall that is what everyone is here for to share info?

Whether she knows something or not, or knows MJ or not, it's her choice to share or not. e all know there might be bigger implications here. But that doesn't excuse what Oscar did: to hack her e-mails and make their content private on a public forum. There is no excuse for that!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by ishealive on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Ok, I was only gone for 24 hours HTH did I miss all of this!

Wendy i'm so sorry to hear all of this happened to you, the same as all of us you didn't sign up for this treatment.
Do what you need to do to keep safe.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:13 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:truth or dare...I commented to you on the prince has vitiligo thread...

ok...carry on.

Ok, I;ll go check now...I'll try to find it; since the format changed I find it hard to find older threads
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mo2kidzs on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:Well , sorry it came to this.. but at the same time and I don't mean to offend , but you did indeed say that there was truth to what OB said.. and that you do know someone who is close to MJ.. this forum is about truth so you can't blame others here wanting info, cuz they are indeed hurting too.Afterall that is what everyone is here for to share info?

Whether she knows something or not, or knows MJ or not, it's her choice to share or not. e all know there might be bigger implications here. But that doesn't excuse what Oscar did: to hack her e-mails and make their content private on a public forum. There is no excuse for that!
I never siad what he did was right.. but you play with fire and you can get burned, I for one don't like being played .. sorry but I do have that right to feel that way as well.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm

OK, I think some of you are feeling very vunerable and through your vunerability you are maybe wanting answers where it is obvious there is none and if someone posts in these obscure cryptic messages then you should ignore them. I read what this Oscar wrote in the first post and I stated it was BS and to ignore it, I said this more than once but in the quest for an answer some urged for more and this poor young Lady has been hurt, let down and her confidence shattered. My heart goes out to her. I do not blame any one person in this as some are more guillable and fragile than others but please in the future beware of who you urge for information because if they had something decent to say they wouldn't pussyfoot around and keep you waiting and wanting more. Please let this be a lesson, this young Lady did not deserve this at all.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Peace on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Goodbye, if you need someone to talk to, I'm sure most everyone will stay, at least until the movie comes out. Then alittle while after while trying to piece together clues from TII. Word of advice, don't give out personal info!
avatar
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:Well , sorry it came to this.. but at the same time and I don't mean to offend , but you did indeed say that there was truth to what OB said.. and that you do know someone who is close to MJ.. this forum is about truth so you can't blame others here wanting info, cuz they are indeed hurting too.Afterall that is what everyone is here for to share info?

Whether she knows something or not, or knows MJ or not, it's her choice to share or not. e all know there might be bigger implications here. But that doesn't excuse what Oscar did: to hack her e-mails and make their content private on a public forum. There is no excuse for that!
I never siad what he did was right.. but you play with fire and you can get burned, I for one don't like being played .. sorry but I do have that right to feel that way as well.

If you play with fire in your house you risk burning yourself and the house, not the entire town Wink
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

That's messed up. How can someone be that immature and put someone's info out there like?!
Many want the truth but not to the expense of exposing someone's personal info from their computer that is totally uncalled for.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by infinitylady on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Sorry this person has to go.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mo2kidzs on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 pm

You guys are totally missing the point.. so think what you must.. but think hard about what took place here yesterday.. your emotions are blocking what really went on.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:Well , sorry it came to this.. but at the same time and I don't mean to offend , but you did indeed say that there was truth to what OB said.. and that you do know someone who is close to MJ.. this forum is about truth so you can't blame others here wanting info, cuz they are indeed hurting too.Afterall that is what everyone is here for to share info?

Whether she knows something or not, or knows MJ or not, it's her choice to share or not. e all know there might be bigger implications here. But that doesn't excuse what Oscar did: to hack her e-mails and make their content private on a public forum. There is no excuse for that!
I never siad what he did was right.. but you play with fire and you can get burned, I for one don't like being played .. sorry but I do have that right to feel that way as well.

If you play with fire in your house you risk burning yourself and the house, not the entire town

There's a difference between wanting the truth and invading my privacy. I was HACKED and STALKED for 2 months.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:Well , sorry it came to this.. but at the same time and I don't mean to offend , but you did indeed say that there was truth to what OB said.. and that you do know someone who is close to MJ.. this forum is about truth so you can't blame others here wanting info, cuz they are indeed hurting too.Afterall that is what everyone is here for to share info?

Whether she knows something or not, or knows MJ or not, it's her choice to share or not. e all know there might be bigger implications here. But that doesn't excuse what Oscar did: to hack her e-mails and make their content private on a public forum. There is no excuse for that!
I never siad what he did was right.. but you play with fire and you can get burned, I for one don't like being played .. sorry but I do have that right to feel that way as well.

If you play with fire in your house you risk burning yourself and the house, not the entire town

There's a difference between wanting the truth and invading my privacy. I was HACKED and STALKED for 2 months.

I know! That's exactly what I've been saying and I'm with you on this 100%!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mo2kidzs on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Again u missed my point.. I didn't say it was right.. later kids.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:Again u missed my point.. I didn't say it was right.. later kids.

I got what you were saying...but I was talking about something else...
Maybe we both missed each others point Wink
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:27 pm

I understand that everyone wants the truth but my safety is on the line...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mo2kidzs on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:I understand that everyone wants the truth but my safety is on the line...
I understand that.. then why admit to anything then? Think about that... you didn't have to did you?

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:I understand that everyone wants the truth but my safety is on the line...

Understood! Do what you gotta do to keep yourself safe! Don't worry about other things now!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!
AAAAAAAAwwwwwww
...i took my baby on a saturday baang


Last edited by Angie777 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by See on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:I understand that everyone wants the truth but my safety is on the line...

You just do what you believe it right!!! But I still wonder if it's true thou
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm

I have not gotten to know you PPW,but it was obvious when I read a few lines what was going on-He was not even making any kind of sense and then I was like OMG this is a hacker-it was frightening to see and to know that things like this happen. Sorry for your hurt and for the situation. Take care of yourself first.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by See on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:You guys are totally missing the point.. so think what you must.. but think hard about what took place here yesterday.. your emotions are blocking what really went on.

I do get the 'point' and I too wonder if it is true what the guy said...
The why he wanted to 'reveal' the truth was not fair or right....

@Wendy do you know if he is alive??? could you at least give us that much???
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Angie777 wrote:Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!



What the hell are you talking about? Every since you have come to this forum you have been way to aggressive for your own good. Get a life. Trust me, I get more than enough attention, K? If you hvae a problem with my thread, leave. I didn't ask you or anyone else to comment, you did that on your own. Obviously you are the one in need of attention, wasting people's valuable time with your rude @ss comment.

AAAAAAAAwwwwwww...i took my baby on a saturday baang

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!



What the hell are you talking about? Every since you have come to this forum you have been way to aggressive for your own good. Get a life. Trust me, I get more than enough attention, K? If you hvae a problem with my thread, leave. I didn't ask you or anyone else to comment, you did that on your own. Obviously you are the one in need of attention, wasting people's valuable time with your rude @ss comment.


Yuuup, one point for u! Oscar said u act ( Wink ) so nice and ur all walking kindness... he was wrooong!!! Point for u!

Im all rudeness, yeahhhh, but i can bet my @ss is waaaaaaaay smaller than urs!


AAAAAAAAwwwwwww...i took my baby on a saturday baang

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!



What the hell are you talking about? Every since you have come to this forum you have been way to aggressive for your own good. Get a life. Trust me, I get more than enough attention, K? If you hvae a problem with my thread, leave. I didn't ask you or anyone else to comment, you did that on your own. Obviously you are the one in need of attention, wasting people's valuable time with your rude @ss comment.


Yuuup, one point for u! Oscar said u act ( ) so nice and ur all walking kindness... he was wrooong!!! Point for u!

Im all rudeness, yeahhhh, but i can bet my @ss is waaaaaaaay smaller than urs!


AAAAAAAAwwwwwww...i took my baby on a saturday baang



I never sat here and claimed to be a saint, if you're stupid enough to listen to a stalker/hacker then you have more problems than you know. Your @ss is smaller than mine? haha, okay whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. I'm not going to sit here and waste my time on you angie, I have better things to do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 pm

hmm..strange thread.

Happy thoughts everyone...happy thoughts
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!



What the hell are you talking about? Every since you have come to this forum you have been way to aggressive for your own good. Get a life. Trust me, I get more than enough attention, K? If you hvae a problem with my thread, leave. I didn't ask you or anyone else to comment, you did that on your own. Obviously you are the one in need of attention, wasting people's valuable time with your rude @ss comment.


Yuuup, one point for u! Oscar said u act ( ) so nice and ur all walking kindness... he was wrooong!!! Point for u!

Im all rudeness, yeahhhh, but i can bet my @ss is waaaaaaaay smaller than urs!


AAAAAAAAwwwwwww...i took my baby on a saturday baang



I never sat here and claimed to be a saint, if you're stupid enough to listen to a stalker/hacker then you have more problems than you know. Your @ss is smaller than mine? haha, okay whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. I'm not going to sit here and waste my time on you angie, I have better things to do.

Really? didn't notice u smartass. Don't play with me kiddy. All u've been doing for last 2 hours is reading sweet goodbyyyyyes. Sorry if i wasted ur time hun! But..did i ask for it? Hell, NO!
Btw- i wear SSSSSSSSS peterspanwendy...
ohh so poetic...


Bye!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Somebody call KO asap! We need some of happiness sh*** he's on for some of the people on here! Wink
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by See on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:Somebody call KO asap! We need some of happiness sh*** he's on for some of the people on here!

L.O.V.E. people...
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:Somebody call KO asap! We need some of happiness sh*** he's on for some of the people on here!

a joint? orrrrrrrrrrrrrr a Ferrero?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!



What the hell are you talking about? Every since you have come to this forum you have been way to aggressive for your own good. Get a life. Trust me, I get more than enough attention, K? If you hvae a problem with my thread, leave. I didn't ask you or anyone else to comment, you did that on your own. Obviously you are the one in need of attention, wasting people's valuable time with your rude @ss comment.


Yuuup, one point for u! Oscar said u act ( ) so nice and ur all walking kindness... he was wrooong!!! Point for u!

Im all rudeness, yeahhhh, but i can bet my @ss is waaaaaaaay smaller than urs!


AAAAAAAAwwwwwww...i took my baby on a saturday baang



I never sat here and claimed to be a saint, if you're stupid enough to listen to a stalker/hacker then you have more problems than you know. Your @ss is smaller than mine? haha, okay whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. I'm not going to sit here and waste my time on you angie, I have better things to do.

Really? didn't notice u smartass. Don't play with me kiddy. All u've been doing for last 2 hours is reading sweet goodbyyyyyes. Sorry if i wasted ur time hun! But..did i ask for it? Hell, NO!
Btw- i wear SSSSSSSSS peterspanwendy...
ohh so poetic...


Bye!


only a real life fat girl would get on the web and says she is a small. I real girl that wears a SMALL wouldn't need to get on a forum and say that in the midst of an argument, I'm sure you weigh more than I do doll. You sound like a child sweetheart. Are you jealous or something? Why do you feel the need to come in here and be a b***h? Seriously, get lost and get a life, you are a waste of everyone's time and energy, including mine. Bye Angie, you are dismissed. The end.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:Somebody call KO asap! We need some of happiness sh*** he's on for some of the people on here!

a joint? orrrrrrrrrrrrrr a Ferrero?


Whatever works hun! Wink As long as we can get back to being human and start acting like we "got down from the tree" loooong ago and not that we're still swinging on trees and picking each other noses...
Sorry if i sound gross but this is how it looks!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

@Peterpanswendy:
Being that your safety is on the line and that you've been stalked for a couple of months, I advise you to stop posting right now, ask the Admin to delete your account and put all this behind you a.s.a.p.
Dragging this mess any longer makes absolutely no sense.
Take care.
Annie.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mjlmpicons on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

WOW !!!! LESS IS MORE !! Hacking anyone is not something I support or endorse. That being said, we all have to take responsibility for what we get out of this forum and experience, if you want privacy, then be selective about what you reveal. I think we all need to use our common sense. If you put out information that could potentially put you in a compromising position, then don't do it. I don't know you (the person) PPW, not cool what happened. But maybe there is a lesson in this for all of us. Just a thought. The journey continues. L.O.V.E and peace to all of you.
avatar
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by MJhunny on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm

how about we get back to the real reason we are all here? MJ and DA TROOT
avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by mo2kidzs on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 pm

MJhunny wrote:how about we get back to the real reason we are all here? MJ and DA TROOT
I second that.. just hope we are not the mice

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Wendy, im really sorry that happened to u girl.
But, honestly i don't know U.
Also, i didn't manage to read the whole Oscars thread. But someone pmed me.
I can think by myself, so don't worry.
All i wanna say is that i hate that whole drama u r trying to make in here. If u have friends among members of this forum, u should have been pm them, not give urself over to despair in front of all of us.
Ur just provoking people, girl. U think all r that stupid? U know what i mean...
Need attention? I can give u a phone number to the best psychiatrist i've ever known. He does speak english.
Peace!

BTW-Black or White on the radio!



What the hell are you talking about? Every since you have come to this forum you have been way to aggressive for your own good. Get a life. Trust me, I get more than enough attention, K? If you hvae a problem with my thread, leave. I didn't ask you or anyone else to comment, you did that on your own. Obviously you are the one in need of attention, wasting people's valuable time with your rude @ss comment.


Yuuup, one point for u! Oscar said u act ( ) so nice and ur all walking kindness... he was wrooong!!! Point for u!

Im all rudeness, yeahhhh, but i can bet my @ss is waaaaaaaay smaller than urs!


AAAAAAAAwwwwwww...i took my baby on a saturday baang



I never sat here and claimed to be a saint, if you're stupid enough to listen to a stalker/hacker then you have more problems than you know. Your @ss is smaller than mine? haha, okay whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. I'm not going to sit here and waste my time on you angie, I have better things to do.

Really? didn't notice u smartass. Don't play with me kiddy. All u've been doing for last 2 hours is reading sweet goodbyyyyyes. Sorry if i wasted ur time hun! But..did i ask for it? Hell, NO!
Btw- i wear SSSSSSSSS peterspanwendy...
ohh so poetic...


Bye!


only a real life fat girl would get on the web and says she is a small. I real girl that wears a SMALL wouldn't need to get on a forum and say that in the midst of an argument, I'm sure you weigh more than I do doll. You sound like a child sweetheart. Are you jealous or something? Why do you feel the need to come in here and be a b***h? Seriously, get lost and get a life, you are a waste of everyone's time and energy, including mine. Bye Angie, you are dismissed. The end.

Ouch.. i thought uve already said ut LAST GOODBYE Very Happy Still wasting ur time on me? ur soo bad psychoanalyst hun...


u may kiss my fat @ss Ur FIRED!

And now ur getting a life, i'll do the same. Kiss on Goodbye and P.E.A.C.E. And L.O.V.E. And .....Ferrero? in ur way?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by bibi on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm

YOu guys , please stop...this is childish and has absolutely nothing to do with MJ...
PPW, I'm sorry you have to leave Sad I hope you can came back when everything's better Smile
avatar
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by marsheliamorgan on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 pm

ppw, i am sorry regarding last nites threads which were hacked,i only wanted SOLID information from him(ob)that michael is alive and well,i intended no harm,and had NO idea this would include him sending pics and etc. i am sure this is and was very hurtful,if you are in some sort of danger,you should do what most on here have recommended and go to police,quit posting etc. take care of yourself and keep safe.and please see it in your heart to forgive me if i did anything wrong,that was not intention,not for ANYONE to be hurt or attacked,i know sometimes sorry comes too late,but,i truly do want to apologize from the bottom of my heart.i hope their are no ill feelings sincerly,shelia
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Please forgive me for saying this as Angie-I like you and love reading your stuff and PPW- I really feel for you but this has been really entertaining. Two Ladies bitching at each other has been as entertaining as the gold pants thread! Apart from last night which wasn't pleasant at all it has been the most entertaining thing on here for weeks. I do hope you two sort it out or neither one of you feels too upset but it was better than watching a soap on telly.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Please forgive me for saying this as Angie-I like you and love reading your stuff and PPW- I really feel for you but this has been really entertaining. Two Ladies bitching at each other has been as entertaining as the gold pants thread! Apart from last night which wasn't pleasant at all it has been the most entertaining thing on here for weeks. I do hope you two sort it out or neither one of you feels too upset but it was better than watching a soap on telly.

ohhh Harley, hunnybunny of mine Very Happy Have u seen my panties, maybe? i lost them............who have it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh noooo....MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE, how could UUUUUUU?!!!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye mjkit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum