Vienna tribute

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vienna tribute

Post by Human_nature on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:50 am

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iEGynvPvJm6TqXTQ2_Owb0cjA9YgD99VUFA81

Cool
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 am

I thinking ... Very Happy "this is going to be big" Very Happy ... but I have to wait until August or Septemeber .... Wink.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by SeeingClues on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:08 am

If it does end up being his birthday you know they had to arrange this a while ago to secure all those stars and have everything ready with the production. Even mid-Sept only gives a month to get this all together. In that case you'd still have to book all these stars time in advance. These are A-listers.
avatar
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by MJSmile4Us on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am

Just curious, but is the photo posted on the previous page with the man with the hat have Katherine crying (she has her face half covered with a tissue)?

Is she acting like the rest of her family? I hope she was..for Michael's sake Crying or Very sad
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by SeeingClues on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 am

More news on the tribute...
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iEGynvPvJm6TqXTQ2_Owb0cjA9YgD9A01NR80

I feel there is more to this than they are saying.
avatar
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 am

Isnt there already a concert on Aug 29th? So now there will be 2??
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by rellababy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 am

Jermaine loves being in the spotlight.
http://www.tribute2009.com/
avatar
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by SeeingClues on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 am

I think they are pushing it until early September due to logistical reasons, they say.
avatar
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks! God, Im so out of date on all this stuff!! I thought it was to be in London at O2..
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 am

Ok why are they keeping the date on this such a big secret? I mean Jermaine couldn't wait to announce it and now all of a sudden he has gone shy on us?

It reminds me of ther "whoopla" surronding the memorial and how they left that until the last minute and then everyone scrambled for tickets.

I really do think there is more to this then meets the eye.....
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by shirley-grace on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am

If they don't come up with a DATE here quickly i will probably not make it there, because I'm working on a duty schedule.
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by carpenoctem on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 pm

So am I
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by wishful09 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm

SeeingClues wrote:More news on the tribute...
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iEGynvPvJm6TqXTQ2_Owb0cjA9YgD9A01NR80

I feel there is more to this than they are saying.

Me too! I am so excited about this tribute. I was excited as soon as I heard Jermaine mention it because he was acting wierd the whole interview. I really feel like something is up. Like someone else mentioned on either this forum or the other....I"t's like they are all in on the joke" and we're looking crazy cause we dont know what is going on.

If not his birthday, I think Sept 7th would be perfect considering that is Labor Day and plenty of people would be home.
avatar
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by mjfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:47 pm

rellababy wrote:Jermaine loves being in the spotlight.
http://www.tribute2009.com/

I'm really bugged by the fact that it says: "Jermaine Jackson presents" at the top, and how Jermaine's picture is as big as Michael's. I mean what is THAT all about? No offense but the only person who I want to hear singing Michael's songs, is Michael. I have DVDs, CD's and youtube. I'm set. I don't have some deep pressing need to hear Jermaine sing Smile again, or any of Michael's other songs. (I realize MJ didn't write Smile, he just likes it. But in my head it's an MJ song now.) I really don't mean this in a mean way, but Jermaine isn't Michael and he isn't going to suddenly become popular with Michael gone. MJ never stood in Jermaine's way, Jermaine just isn't Michael. He doesn't have the heart Michael has, he doesn't have the Charisma Michael has, and he doesn't have the talent Michael has. IMO.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 pm

mjfan wrote:
rellababy wrote:Jermaine loves being in the spotlight.
http://www.tribute2009.com/

I'm really bugged by the fact that it says: "Jermaine Jackson presents" at the top, and how Jermaine's picture is as big as Michael's. I mean what is THAT all about? No offense but the only person who I want to hear singing Michael's songs, is Michael. I have DVDs, CD's and youtube. I'm set. I don't have some deep pressing need to hear Jermaine sing Smile again, or any of Michael's other songs. I really don't mean this in a mean way, but Jermaine isn't Michael and he isn't going to suddenly become popular with Michael gone. MJ never stood in Jermaine's way, Jermaine just isn't Michael. He doesn't have the heart Michael has, he doesn't have the Charisma Michael has, and he doesn't have the talent Michael has. IMO.

I couldn't have put that better myself!

Jermaine annoys me so much because it's almost like he is using this as a stepping stone to fame again. I mean it's no secret that the family have been riding Michael's fame for years but if he really has died then it's just sad.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by SeeingClues on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 pm

why I think (1) there is more to this OR (2) they are naive, is that when I go out on the internet, it seems like the public, at least half or more is highly against this tribute, saying, "why would I want to see cover artists? I want the real MJ singing his songs".

So although I think it is great for the stars to come out and give MJ a tribute, I think it will leave people missing him even more. Sort of how I felt while watching the BET awards... you realize how special he was when you see others doing his songs.
avatar
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Yea kinda like breaking open old scars....having to heal all over again...
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by mjfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Rachel wrote:
mjfan wrote:
rellababy wrote:Jermaine loves being in the spotlight.
http://www.tribute2009.com/

I'm really bugged by the fact that it says: "Jermaine Jackson presents" at the top, and how Jermaine's picture is as big as Michael's. I mean what is THAT all about? No offense but the only person who I want to hear singing Michael's songs, is Michael. I have DVDs, CD's and youtube. I'm set. I don't have some deep pressing need to hear Jermaine sing Smile again, or any of Michael's other songs. I really don't mean this in a mean way, but Jermaine isn't Michael and he isn't going to suddenly become popular with Michael gone. MJ never stood in Jermaine's way, Jermaine just isn't Michael. He doesn't have the heart Michael has, he doesn't have the Charisma Michael has, and he doesn't have the talent Michael has. IMO.

I couldn't have put that better myself!

Jermaine annoys me so much because it's almost like he is using this as a stepping stone to fame again. I mean it's no secret that the family have been riding Michael's fame for years but if he really has died then it's just sad.


I agree, if MJ has died, I feel so bad for him with some of the family members he had. Jermaine was always jealous of him and if MJ did in fact die, then Jermaine is using him like you said as a stepping stone to fame. Well it won't happen. And I won't financially support anything Jermaine does because I'm not going to support him gaining notoriety off the back of MJ. Even if stuff he is doing is going toward charities. I can independently donate to the charities of my choice and still personally make the same difference as my purchase of a tribute CD would make. Jermaine leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If it's all a hoax, and Jermaine is in on it, then my apologies, but if it isn't, or he's just trying to cash in in some way, it's disgusting. No one can be MJ but MJ. Jermaine would be better off finding something else to do where he wouldn't be compared with MJ. So singing and dancing is off the table.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by mjfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

SeeingClues wrote:why I think (1) there is more to this OR (2) they are naive, is that when I go out on the internet, it seems like the public, at least half or more is highly against this tribute, saying, "why would I want to see cover artists? I want the real MJ singing his songs".

So although I think it is great for the stars to come out and give MJ a tribute, I think it will leave people missing him even more. Sort of how I felt while watching the BET awards... you realize how special he was when you see others doing his songs.

LOLOL yeah, because you see how much everybody else sucks compared to MJ. People should just stick to what they're good at. No one can be MJ but MJ, and trying is just pathetic.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by carpenoctem on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

I just HOPE...with all the HOPE i have.... That MJ will appear in Vienna. I mean in front of like 85000? people... just do his last concert and then say " THIS IS IT"!
That would be awesome. But I still try to keep my feet on the ground!!!
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I just HOPE...with all the HOPE i have.... That MJ will appear in Vienna. I mean in front of like 85000? people... just do his last concert and then say " THIS IS IT"!
That would be awesome. But I still try to keep my feet on the ground!!!



If he does that. The world will stop. It would be insane. Everyone would be so happy.

I for one will die. LOL

Wich date did you say it was??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by mjfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I just HOPE...with all the HOPE i have.... That MJ will appear in Vienna. I mean in front of like 85000? people... just do his last concert and then say " THIS IS IT"!
That would be awesome. But I still try to keep my feet on the ground!!!

I don't think he'd show up at the concert. You have to remember at his REGULAR concerts, where everybody knew he was alive and expected to see him, about 5,000 people fainted per concert. There would be deaths if he showed up in Vienna. I think if he's alive his comeback will be less explosive. For the sake of people's lives and health.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by carpenoctem on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 pm

There's no date announced yet but ticket sale starts the 20th
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 pm

carpenoctem wrote:There's no date announced yet but ticket sale starts the 20th

You know the date thing is really throwing me. I mean, why keep it such a secret? I have never heard of a concert where the tickets go on sale before the dates are announced! If people are going to take time off work etc to travel half way around the world they need to know when it will be!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by carpenoctem on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 pm

This whole thing just strains my nerves Very Happy Very Happy
Right now I'm already on leave for 2 weeks and I would have to put in for 2 days off in advance. So they better come up with the dates soon
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by mjfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Okay, don't anybody shoot me... but for some reason I keep thinking JCC said something about August 20th a few weeks ago. But we all just said he was a looney.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by CaptainJaneway on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

i swear if i had the money, time and passport i would go to vienna to see this tribute.

If he does really come back at that time i think i would be on the floor.

I am not sure how i would be react but i know for one thing i would tell the people who did not believe me "in your face" and "i told you so". LOL

I do believe MJ is coming back to us and i for one will welcome him with an open heart and arms.
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by shirley-grace on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:45 pm

mjfan wrote:Okay, don't anybody shoot me... but for some reason I keep thinking JCC said something about August 20th a few weeks ago. But we all just said he was a looney.

I don't remember this one
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by mjfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 pm

shirley-grace wrote:
mjfan wrote:Okay, don't anybody shoot me... but for some reason I keep thinking JCC said something about August 20th a few weeks ago. But we all just said he was a looney.

I don't remember this one

It was probably all in my head. I reread some of his "clues." I think he was just messing with us, seriously. Saying the most bizarre crap he could come up with to see if anyone would run with it. He mentioned August first as some big sign but nothing happened. That automatically makes him a "false prophet."
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm

mjfan wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:
mjfan wrote:Okay, don't anybody shoot me... but for some reason I keep thinking JCC said something about August 20th a few weeks ago. But we all just said he was a looney.

I don't remember this one

It was probably all in my head. I reread some of his "clues." I think he was just messing with us, seriously. Saying the most bizarre crap he could come up with to see if anyone would run with it. He mentioned August first as some big sign but nothing happened. That automatically makes him a "false prophet."

mjfan - I wrote all of his clues down because at the time they made me wonder and I don't recall him mentioning August 20th.

I am at the moment working on a theory as to what he meant by August 1st however.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by jpresley on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Is anyone else having a hard time functioning/doing anything else in their life besides THIS? I am behind in every other aspect of my life, including work (lol), because I am compulsively on this site and MJHD all damn day long (and part of the night when I can sneak away from my husband, who BTW thinks his wife has gone batty).

I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT for those members who are actually researching study and developing theories (like lovely Rachel) and who are continually posting and commenting. Idea It's all I can flipping do to keep up with the continuing bizarreness of this case and comment like I have a damn brain - much less come up with an actual theory of my own! **bows down** king queen
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Human_nature on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:01 pm

mjfan wrote:
rellababy wrote:Jermaine loves being in the spotlight.
http://www.tribute2009.com/

I'm really bugged by the fact that it says: "Jermaine Jackson presents" at the top, and how Jermaine's picture is as big as Michael's. I mean what is THAT all about? No offense but the only person who I want to hear singing Michael's songs, is Michael. I have DVDs, CD's and youtube. I'm set. I don't have some deep pressing need to hear Jermaine sing Smile again, or any of Michael's other songs. (I realize MJ didn't write Smile, he just likes it. But in my head it's an MJ song now.) I really don't mean this in a mean way, but Jermaine isn't Michael and he isn't going to suddenly become popular with Michael gone. MJ never stood in Jermaine's way, Jermaine just isn't Michael. He doesn't have the heart Michael has, he doesn't have the Charisma Michael has, and he doesn't have the talent Michael has. IMO.

I just told the same thing to my boyfriend, and you wrote exactly what I think Cool
about Jermaine, he can't take Michael's place, never Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:08 pm

jpresley wrote:Is anyone else having a hard time functioning/doing anything else in their life besides THIS? I am behind in every other aspect of my life, including work (lol), because I am compulsively on this site and MJHD all damn day long (and part of the night when I can sneak away from my husband, who BTW thinks his wife has gone batty).

I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT for those members who are actually researching study and developing theories (like lovely Rachel) and who are continually posting and commenting. Idea It's all I can flipping do to keep up with the continuing bizarreness of this case and comment like I have a damn brain - much less come up with an actual theory of my own! **bows down** king queen

OMG you're so sweet to say that! I love reading your posts. They make me smile, laugh and think all at the same time!

Yes I am also behind in every aspect of my life too. I was made redundant a few months aho and now my life revolved around Michael and not finding a job! Which is fine until I turn poor lol
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 pm

jpresley wrote:Is anyone else having a hard time functioning/doing anything else in their life besides THIS? I am behind in every other aspect of my life, including work (lol), because I am compulsively on this site and MJHD all damn day long (and part of the night when I can sneak away from my husband, who BTW thinks his wife has gone batty).

I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT for those members who are actually researching study and developing theories (like lovely Rachel) and who are continually posting and commenting. Idea It's all I can flipping do to keep up with the continuing bizarreness of this case and comment like I have a damn brain - much less come up with an actual theory of my own! **bows down** king queen


Very Happy My Parents think I am crazy because I am on here a lot too.... you are not alone and I love the theories and challenges and Rachel's Determination - gives me more heart to continue on here and do what I love. Very Happy
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by CaptainJaneway on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:06 pm

mjfan wrote:
rellababy wrote:Jermaine loves being in the spotlight.
http://www.tribute2009.com/

I'm really bugged by the fact that it says: "Jermaine Jackson presents" at the top, and how Jermaine's picture is as big as Michael's. I mean what is THAT all about? No offense but the only person who I want to hear singing Michael's songs, is Michael. I have DVDs, CD's and youtube. I'm set. I don't have some deep pressing need to hear Jermaine sing Smile again, or any of Michael's other songs. (I realize MJ didn't write Smile, he just likes it. But in my head it's an MJ song now.) I really don't mean this in a mean way, but Jermaine isn't Michael and he isn't going to suddenly become popular with Michael gone. MJ never stood in Jermaine's way, Jermaine just isn't Michael. He doesn't have the heart Michael has, he doesn't have the Charisma Michael has, and he doesn't have the talent Michael has. IMO.


you know you bring up an interesting point here. I just started reading the magic, the madness, the whole story by randy taraborelli. This book is going to take me ages to read but i found and interesting tidbit regarding jermaine.

The part that i am at is talking about when he was five and doing the talent shows and what not/ At thtat the age the author stated that michael was charasmatic and full of energy. At the time Jermaine was a lead singer of the group but because michael was or is really talented that he was made the leader instead. It was Jackie at 12 years old that decided the Mike would be the leader.

To Quote the passge of the book " that was perfectly fine with michael; he enjoyed being the center of attention. However, Jermaine's feelings were hurt. He had been the lead singer of the group, and now suddenly he wasn't good enough. Some family memebers have theorized that one of the reasons he stuttered as a child was a lack of confidence. Still Jermaine would support the family's decision because Michael was so obiviously a natural entertainer. However is must be said that it always seemed that Jermaine competed with Michael, especially as an adult, often trying to best him."


This is making me rethink quite a few things. I know i mentioned it in another thread how happy and smiley jermaine was. So now that his brother is supposedly dead what better way to take the spotlight over.

there is possibly other resentment from the brothers because the fater would beat the boys and tell them to do it like michael as far as rehearsing went.

This book is 600 pages and it is going to take me a while. I think i would be a good time to invest in an ereader. Lol Smile
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vienna tribute

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum