Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons / Michael Jackson - Can you share yours?

+8
TheKiddNerd
neverlandprincess
EarthAngel90
doubleo
mjj29081958
annieisnotokey
Harleyblonde
queenpanther55
12 posters

Go down

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Empty Lessons / Michael Jackson - Can you share yours?

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi everyone

Im not sure if this thread is up already, if then please delete.

Because everyone has made their efforts on sharing some thoughts, which I think everyone was helped broadened their imagination.

We all came here on ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR - that is Michael Jackson

One can be interested on what LESSONS YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM MICHAEL JACKSON.

Can you share?

( A one or two insights is even more interesting, so I encourage everyone to have a BRIEF share on this! (probably one paragraph??? only???)

Believe me guys , I would love to know from you.. (that is if you are willing to share?)

Who knows? Michael Jackson might be reading this! (well, this is for everybody anyway, its good to share.)

NO DRAMA ok? hahaha.. Lets just be serious and inspiring this time.

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Empty Re: Lessons / Michael Jackson - Can you share yours?

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Lessons:

1. Hitler story - I was courageous enough to dwell on history thing which i really hate to do. But I am so proud about it. I have researched about Hitler. hahaha! And I just cant imagine myself on History!

2. Child Molestation Trial - Aprodite Jones and Blog Insights gave me a broader knowledge on Trial/Cases. How to Fight for your Right.

Our country has been suffering from injustices on human rights, and I took part on participating on movements that fight against injustices.

3. WORLD - i CARE less about it before, but I care more about it now.

Well just because of Michael Jackson.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Empty Re: Lessons / Michael Jackson - Can you share yours?

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:Hi everyone

Im not sure if this thread is up already, if then please delete.

Because everyone has made their efforts on sharing some thoughts, which I think everyone was helped broadened their imagination.

We all came here on ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR - that is Michael Jackson

One can be interested on what LESSONS YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM MICHAEL JACKSON.

Can you share?

( A one or two insights is even more interesting, so I encourage everyone to have a BRIEF share on this! (probably one paragraph??? only???)

Believe me guys , I would love to know from you.. (that is if you are willing to share?)

Who knows? Michael Jackson might be reading this! (well, this is for everybody anyway, its good to share.)

NO DRAMA ok? hahaha.. Lets just be serious and inspiring this time.

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_idea Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol

I learned the Thriller dance! no seriously I was knee high to a milk bottle and my Mum said she got sick of the video because I insisted it was played over and over for weeks till I got the dance step by step. I can still do it.
Seriously though many will write stuff like to love each other, to love children and to not judge people and help the poor and less fortunate etc but we should have that in our hearts anyway. It is so wonderful to help someone and feel that nice warm glow and love in the heart which am sure MJ experienced many times but some people are mean spirited and are more to be pitied as they never feel love in thier hearts. I dont think kindness and love is something you can learn from someone else but the main thing about Michael apart from his talent is the fact that he was sweet, gentle and full of love. That has to be there in the first place.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Ooops, I forgot-never trust the tabloids! Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Ooops, I forgot-never trust the tabloids! Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Lol

YEAH.. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

One very BIG LESSON People in the WORLD should KNOW!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 pm

10 Lessons I’ve learnt:

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To not take anything at face value

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To trust my gut feeling

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To listen to my heart

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To question everything

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To not let others do the thinking for me

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To take the good and the bad with a pinch of salt

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To stand by my beliefs

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To believe in the impossible

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To have patience & keep the faith

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_arrow To resort to humor instead of letting myself sink into despair
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 pm

To not let others do the thinking
for me

@ annie - you have a brighter and broader outlook and I admire you. Thanks for sharing!

more excited to hear from others! UP!UP!UP thread!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Well, some things I've learned already has been posted before, so I would like to add:

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 To think before typing

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 To keep my mind as open as I can

Last edited by mjj29081958 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:02 pm

To be the best at your craft.

To study the greats and become greater.

To stand strong and keep your eye on the ball no matter what. Refuse to let anyone tear you down. (This man went through unbelievable hatred and ridicule and still managed to persevere).
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:30 pm

I learned

* Don't trust anything you hear ....
* follow your heart ...
* don't let insecurties get you ....
* let them call you crazy ... you will have the last laugh!
* open your mind & heart ... it will make it better for you in the long run.
* don't be redundant in theories or subjects or past things ...
* be original ... never copy.
* don't let beefs get the way of finding the truth ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Ok...I posted this and I do not see it so I think my comp messed up. If it ends up on twice-my bad.

To recognize that pretty much all Celebrity News is tabloids.
To see that most mass media is controlled and never produces both sides of any story.
That we should ask great artist about their art and inspiration instead of redundant and inane questions that amount to nothing when they leave us.
To treat each other as people with hearts and lives.
Michael was my first inspiration to write poetry with the thought of being a songwriter. His imagary in song made me WANT to be a songwriter and convey that kind of emotion.
Michael had it right..we should approach the world through our childhood eyes and never ever forget the most precious among us,the way so many adults have in this day and age.
As adults we are supposed to protect our children and hold innoncence dear. Too amny have forgotten that...and Michael tried to remind us.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 pm

I learn alot but here's the best of them....

- I've come to know that "Just because your heart is on the left doesn't mean it's not right"
- Love is the foundation of life.
- I should operate in unconditional love always
- I know that truth leads to understanding and then change
- I stop seeing my reality as if it's a dream or a myth
- I've turn my pain into power
- I've learn not to fear the impossible but to embrace it.

Most of all I have stop existing && started living Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_cool
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

I think the most important lesson that I've learned, although I was already aware of it but not to the degree that it actually exists, is that our media "propagandizes" us just as much as our government accuses other countries of doing.

This has become more abundantly clear to me as I am researching Michael's life and learning the real facts of the trial vs. what we were shown/told in the media.

I've learned that although I have always done a lot of reading from a lot of different sources to educate myself, that I have to be even more vigilant in exposing myself to more "news"/sources and then be vigilant in forming my own opnions once I've absorbed all the information vs. what we are "spoon-fed" by our media sources.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 am

I dont know HOW and WHAT TO SAY, but if you agree with me, I think this thread is very IMPORTANT TO MOST OF US WHO JOINED THIS FORUM.

I HOPE ANYONE INTERESTED CAN SHARE THEIRS TOO!

Share more!!!

LET US LEARN from each other! through Michael !

UP! UP! UP! THREAD! study study study
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:47 am

city.gal1 wrote:I think the most important lesson that I've learned, although I was already aware of it but not to the degree that it actually exists, is that our media "propagandizes" us just as much as our government accuses other countries of doing.

This has become more abundantly clear to me as I am researching Michael's life and learning the real facts of the trial vs. what we were shown/told in the media.

I've learned that although I have always done a lot of reading from a lot of different sources to educate myself, that I have to be even more vigilant in exposing myself to more "news"/sources and then be vigilant in forming my own opnions once I've absorbed all the information vs. what we are "spoon-fed" by our media sources.

I couldnt agree more, especially after reading Aphrodite Jones book, I thought I was going to flood the world with tears! And when I read about what she said about her book, she said she cant believe Michael is not fighting the injustice of how badly the media portrayed him during that disgraceful trial. But maybe MJ our superhero had a better idea....e.g. This is it!!!
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:41 am

Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Trust my gut instincts.
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Think before typing (there is a real person with real feelings on the other side of the screen)
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Tabloid trash is just that TRASH
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Trust is earned, not a gift.
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Help the helpless
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 Be more aware of what goes on in the WORLD not just in my backyard.
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 To not let others dictate my thoughts whether it be in the media or elsewhere.
Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Star3 "Entertainment" shows are just that "entertainment" Nothing is real, it's all for ratings.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:12 pm

city.gal1 wrote:I think the most important lesson that I've learned, although I was already aware of it but not to the degree that it actually exists, is that our media "propagandizes" us just as much as our government accuses other countries of doing.

BRAVO!!! Lessons / Michael Jackson  - Can you share yours? Icon_cheers
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm

I have learned to trust my gut, listen with my heart because it is always right, and to not listen to the media. I have also learned, as someone else said, that history can be interesting. I learned the PT Barnum theory which I had never heard of before and it is truly intriguing. But most of all, I have learned that no matter how big this world is, you can have friends all over. A big THANK YOU to everyone for making me feel that this is a family and that we can all have our disagreements but at the end of the day we all share the same common L.O.V.E.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:01 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I have learned to trust my gut, listen with my heart because it is always right, and to not listen to the media. I have also learned, as someone else said, that history can be interesting. I learned the PT Barnum theory which I had never heard of before and it is truly intriguing. But most of all,
I have learned that no matter how big this world is, you can have friends all over. A big THANK YOU to everyone for making me feel that this is a family and that we can all have our disagreements but at the end of the day we all share the same common L.O.V.E.

VERY VERY NICE! I THINK I LEARNED FROM YOUR LESSON VERY WELL..

I THINK THIS IS WHAT MICHAEL WANTS TO SAY WHEN THEY L.RICHE AND HIM WROTE WE ARE WORLD??

LETS TAKE A BREAK FOR A MOMENT...

[center]
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 am

UP UP UP Thread!

Share some thoughts... I love you I love you
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down