Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT

+2
iMISSYOUMJ
MJLive2010
6 posters

Go down

Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT Empty Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT

Post by MJLive2010 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 am

MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT Empty Re: Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:15 am

Great video! I prefer this version than the official trailer. Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT Icon_lol I like the part "Kenny[Ortega] was actually cutting up chicken and brocoli and feeding him." Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT Lol Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT Empty Re: Interesting Movie Trailer THIS IS IT

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 am

I know I have said this a million times but the whole headset thing still bothers me. True Michael pics, the ones that we have no doubt are him, show that he ALWAYS wore it on the right from very early on and so much of this shows the headset on the left. It's a habit thing and I just can't see the real Michael wearing his headset on the left!!! Maybe I am going crazy but that is just the thing that keeps jumping out at me. Also, look at the Smooth Criminal clip of the trailer. At the beginning it is on the left but then after the guy does the flip and they pan back to Michael the headset is on the right. HELP!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 am

Is it just me or does his voice sound weird at min. 1:10?... like he just jumped out off bed - or like he's not the real michael?
kdkennedy74 you're right I didn't even noticed the head-set habit but it seems like sometimes its left sometimes its on the right.. while I can remember when seeing his concerts he always used to wear it on the right.
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 am

I agree, he did wear it on the right ear but I can easily chalk the switch to being older. He may have lost some hearing in that ear over time and now must utilize the left sometimes. Who knows, but I will say some of the pictures I cannot see Mike in them. They just don't look like him. If it is him I'm surprised he didn't get with the lighting guy and come up with something more flattering. HUMM...
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am

There are a lot of mirror images used as well...he normally wears his armband on the right, but it's on the left in a lot of pics, just like his headset.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum