Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael fought to get Doc Murray.

+2
AugustMoon
Harleyblonde
6 posters

Go down

Michael fought to get Doc Murray. Empty Michael fought to get Doc Murray.

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:37 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/10/15/the-new-michael-jackson-movie-how-jackson-fought-for-dr-conrad-murray/

Just found this on the MJHD forum. Very interesting, and if true we can safely assume we are 100% accurate in knowing of the "hoax death". Why else would he insist on a totally unsuitable Doctor? Click on the link above and see what you think?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Michael fought to get Doc Murray. Empty Re: Michael fought to get Doc Murray.

Post by AugustMoon Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 am

true,he says to murray you wanna make some serious coin,murrays agrees,mike tells him exactly whats going to happen with help from branca so he wil be safe from charges,dileo agrees,simple Michael fought to get Doc Murray. Icon_king
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 am

It could also mean that he knew Dr. Murray would be the kind of shady doctor to give him propofol though too. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 am

AugustMoon wrote:true,he says to murray you wanna make some serious coin,murrays agrees,mike tells him exactly whats going to happen with help from branca so he wil be safe from charges,dileo agrees,simple Michael fought to get Doc Murray. Icon_king

My thoughts on this exactly
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:It could also mean that he knew Dr. Murray would be the kind of shady doctor to give him propofol though too. Michael fought to get Doc Murray. Icon_sad

Yes that is a good point but as far as we know he had been lots of medication for years ever since the pepsi accident and propofol much much longer than Murray had been there. I expect you can get anything for the right money and using alias's as MJ did you can get any prescription drug, in fact many celebrities get illegal drugs from many sources as do ordinary people. But it would have to be someone shady to be paid off for a hoax death, also it would have to be someone who is known to be "shady" to even approach to see if he would do it. We also know that Dr Murrays career was not going so well.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 am

Do we have PROOF that MJ actually did use alias's? Or are we just going by the media tells us? I have always wondered this...unless I missed something.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 am

@harleyblonde...I agree with your last thought, but prescription meds like benzos, etc. are in a whole different league from propofol. And if what some of these "nurses" are saying about MJ begging them for it, then it wasn't as easy to get someone to administer it to him as it may seem.

@Jacksonologist...yes, you can see photos of the prescription bottles in the Neverland raid photos from 1993.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am

Yes, JACKSONOLOGIST, that is a good question, did he really use alias's for prescription drugs, could be just the media and tabloids sensationalising on this? We do not in fact know for sure. I do remember seeing film of MJ actually admit to being addicted to painkillers at times due to his physical suffering and I believe this started with the pepsi accident which was hyped down at the time.

@ILuvUMoreMJ, I think it weird that MJ would beg a nurse to give him drugs as nurses are not authorised to prescribe drugs at all and he would not want to put anyone in jeopardy in their professional position. I think this was just a story put out but for what reason I don't know. I also think it is hard to believe that he would take a drug that is administered as an anaesthetic when there are powerful sleeping tablets, surely this type of sleep will cause one to not function correctly? everyone I have know who has had an anaesthetic has felt very groggy and not themselves for hours. Do you think that was a rumour started to make the death more believable?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

http://forwomenonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/0824_murray_search_warrant_2.pdf

Above is Murray's search warrant. One the 12th page, it says that he used aliases: Jack London, Mike Jackson, Mick Jackson, Frank Tyson and Mic Jackson. He also used the names Omar Arnold, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Jospehine Baker.

Everyone else (Kai Chase, Prince Jackson, etc) listed were INTERVIEWED, not used as aliases. The media decided to run with it anyway, of course.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum