Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel

+9
ishealive
Stranger In Chi-town
iMISSYOUMJ
mjmusicandme
April-R
4evermichael71
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
queenpanther55
applesaucers
13 posters

Go down

MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Empty MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel

Post by applesaucers Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 am

I didn't know where to post this but:

So, MJ wrote a graphic novel named 'Fated'. It was about a superstar's failed attempt at suicide making them massively famous and non-human-like.

The article's below, but I'm thinking this ties in with his 'death' and life in some way. And I am totally going to buy it because I have an undying love for graphic novels. =)

Article
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Empty Re: MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel

Post by queenpanther55 Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 am

www.lookin.biz

connects to the book.

so graphic.

just a thought.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 am

queenpanther55 wrote:www.lookin.biz

connects to the book.

so graphic.

just a thought.

Where on the page is the link?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 am

Hmmm...comes out June 2010..an interesting time to put it out there. Oh, and a collaboration with Gotham Chopra..who tweeted
Had the most fascinating dinner last night with that guy that runs the world from behind the curtain.9:50 AM Jul 10th from web

and then a month later
For the record. I did not dine with a dead Michael Jackson Sad4:50 PM Aug 10th from TweetDeck

I'm not saying it means anything..just my observations which probably are incoherent LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:43 am

4evermichael71 wrote:Hmmm...comes out June 2010..an interesting time to put it out there. Oh, and a collaboration with Gotham Chopra..who tweeted
Had the most fascinating dinner last night with that guy that runs the world from behind the curtain.9:50 AM Jul 10th from web

and then a month later
For the record. I did not dine with a dead Michael Jackson MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_sad4:50 PM Aug 10th from TweetDeck

I'm not saying it means anything..just my observations which probably are incoherent LOL

Thanks for pointing this out! I knew that dudes name looked familiar. And that date... that concert Jermaine's setting up... This is REALLY getting exciting.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:52 am

:50 on both times....hmmm
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:57 am

that would refer to "remember the time" - not the video but the tweets, nice find
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by mjmusicandme Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 am

I've been into anagrams lately, on the novel, Gabriel Star is the main character, in anagram

Gabriel Star = Sara Gilbert
Gabriel Star = Alberts Riga

Sara Gilbert was a Roseanne cast and she's part of the Big Bang Theory. Wikipedia states that Big Bang theory is the origin of the Universe, although he called it his "hypothesis of the primeval atom". It is the framework for the model relies on Albert Einstein's general relativity. So talk about space. I've connected it with Back's signature on the forum. You see the green photo which kinda resembles milky way. Thus, it leads to the Big Bang Theory

Alberts Riga. When googled, it pointed to a hotel. Alberts Hotel in Riga. When I checked the site, I found this, The Albert Hotel in Riga is a unique budget hotel in Latvia. Named after Albert Einstein. Albert Hotel is situated in a quiet centre of Riga, the capital of Latvia.

1. Common denominator? Albert Einstein of the Big Bang Theory. Milky way signature from Back. Isn't this a bizzare coincidence?

2. Latvia is in Europe. Germany is in Europe. We know that Back gave clues and one on which is Germany. Another strange coincidence?

Tell me your thoughts.
mjmusicandme
mjmusicandme

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote::50 on both times....hmmm

holy cow I just noticed that!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 am

mjmusicandme wrote:I've been into anagrams lately, on the novel, Gabriel Star is the main character, in anagram

Sara Gilbert was a Roseanne cast and she's part of the Big Bang Theory. Wikipedia states that Big Bang theory is the origin of the Universe, although he called it his "hypothesis of the primeval atom". It is the framework for the model relies on Albert Einstein's general relativity. So talk about space. I've connected it with Back's signature on the forum. You see the green photo which kinda resembles milky way. Thus, it leads to the Big Bang Theory

Alberts Riga. When googled, it pointed to a hotel. Alberts Hotel in Riga. When I checked the site, I found this, The Albert Hotel in Riga is a unique budget hotel in Latvia. Named after Albert Einstein. Albert Hotel is situated in a quiet centre of Riga, the capital of Latvia.

1. Common denominator? Albert Einstein of the Big Bang Theory. Milky way signature from Back. Isn't this a bizzare coincidence?

2. Latvia is in Europe. Germany is in Europe. We know that Back gave clues and one on which is Germany. Another strange coincidence?

Tell me your thoughts.

Sara Gilbert's character on Roseanne also wrote graphic novels and her boyfriend David did the illustrations. The guy that played David is on The Big Bang Theory as well.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 am

mjmusicandme wrote:I've been into anagrams lately, on the novel, Gabriel Star is the main character, in anagram

Tell me your thoughts.

The Back poster is so odd all together... I'm excited that you are finding ways to tie him in. Great find.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 am

4evermichael71 wrote:Hmmm...comes out June 2010..an interesting time to put it out there. Oh, and a collaboration with Gotham Chopra..who tweeted

and then a month later
For the record. I did not dine with a dead Michael Jackson MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_sad4:50 PM Aug 10th from TweetDeck

He said he did not dine with a dead Michael Jackson. Why "a dead Michael Jackson"? Why not just Michael Jackson?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

applesaucers wrote:I didn't know where to post this but:

So, MJ wrote a graphic novel named 'Fated'. It was about a superstar's failed attempt at suicide making them massively famous and non-human-like.

The article's below, but I'm thinking this ties in with his 'death' and life in some way. And I am totally going to buy it because I have an undying love for graphic novels. =)

Article

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_smile MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_biggrin MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_biggrin MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Fresse MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Herz MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Affraid MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Affraid MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_sunny
<------------GRAPHIC NOVEL/COMIC LOVER AND FREAK!!! Very Happy
TOO COOL!!♥️
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:23 am

Tell me your thoughts.

Wow. This is interesting! Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:24 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

Tell me your thoughts.

Sara Gilbert's character on Roseanne also wrote graphic novels and her boyfriend David did the illustrations. The guy that played David is on The Big Bang Theory as well.

Ah! I have watched the show before and I think I recall Darlene(Gilbert's character) saying she wanted to go to school for art or something like that. Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

and then a month later

He said he did not dine with a dead Michael Jackson. Why "a dead Michael Jackson"? Why not just Michael Jackson?

Exactly! And..dead men don't eat so...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote::50 on both times....hmmm

Lol you have a good eye...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 am

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Tell me your thoughts.

Ah! I have watched the show before and I think I recall Darlene(Gilbert's character) saying she wanted to go to school for art or something like that. MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_smile

She did..it was to be in Chicago. (I watch too much tv lol)
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

and then a month later

So... he was meaning that he did dine with a Alive Michael Jackson? MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

and then a month later

So... he was meaning that he did dine with a Alive Michael Jackson? MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Lol

I think that's what he meant MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:42 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Of course he didn't.......Mike is still drawing oxygen soooooo...thus meaning he had dinner with him "Alive"!!!!! MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_wink
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 am

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Of course he didn't.......Mike is still drawing oxygen soooooo...thus meaning he had dinner with him "Alive"!!!!! MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_wink

Hey yeah! That's exactly what I have in my mind! MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:15 am

Ok, went on the link and couldn't find the graphic novel called Fated.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 am

I can't wait for the book , I would love to read it ... sounds like a good book ......
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 am

infinitylady wrote:Ok, went on the link and couldn't find the graphic novel called Fated.

It won't be released until June 2010. It's mentioned in the article.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 am

applesaucers wrote:
infinitylady wrote:Ok, went on the link and couldn't find the graphic novel called Fated.

It's June 2010 again!! MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_eek
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:01 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Tell me your thoughts.

Ah! I have watched the show before and I think I recall Darlene(Gilbert's character) saying she wanted to go to school for art or something like that. MJ Wrote A Graphic Novel Icon_smile

She did..it was to be in Chicago. (I watch too much tv lol)

LOLZ Very Happy
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:03 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
applesaucers wrote:

Awesome, right? It's like the pieces of a puzzle is falling in to your lap but you don't know where it fits...
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 pm

applesaucers wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
applesaucers wrote:

Awesome, right? It's like the pieces of a puzzle is falling in to your lap but you don't know where it fits...

Yes I agree.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I agree! I love your siggy! I saw it before on here.
In Art History we're studying Renaissance works and we had just not too long ago studied "The Birth of Venus"; the painting your sig pic is based on. Where'd u get it? I LOVE IT! Very Happy
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:53 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

4evermichael71 wrote:
and then a month later
For the record. I did not dine with a dead Michael Jackson Sad4:50 PM Aug 10th from TweetDeck

Yes true... U cant have Dinner with someone who is dead ..... but with a living person its possible LOL

The Back poster is so odd all together... I'm excited that you are finding ways to tie him in. Great find.

Oh cool!!! That sounds great! Good find! I knew the BACK screenshots are useful afro

What do u think on which videos we should use the clue with 0:50 ?? on ALL ??? or just the twitter posts ?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down