The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:44 pm










Heene Family's Reality Is TV



Posted Oct 16th 2009 2:05PM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE 2:20 PM ET -- A TLC official tells TMZ the Heene family approached the network "months ago" with a reality show idea, but the network passed.

TMZ has learned the Heene family has been pitching a reality show about the wacky family, as one TV source put it, "all over town."


We're told Richard Heene pitched a series to Reality Real, as well as RDF Productions. RDF produces "Wife Swap," on which the family appeared back in March.

We're also told the Heene's have made the rounds at the networks, including TLC. Of course, TLC produced "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

So is balloon boy the ultimate reality show pitch?

Stay tuned


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0U86a6at6









how dare these people use their son like that to get fame? WTF is wrong with people? And to make the viewers watching it unfold LIVE on tv think this boy was dead?
these people are really sick individuals...they wat a reality show SO bad that they did this. Their son btw was upstairs hiding in their attic the whole time and they KNEW IT!!!

I am FUMING right now....
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:49 pm

FoxNews was all over this yesterday. I loved the fact that before the boy was "found" they were calling it a hoax. Saying they had to do their fact checking better because they had recently been fooled and they don't want it to happen again. This moring, Geraldo said the same thing. He said someone recently Puink'd him with a hoax and this person's children should be taken away like the Balloon boy and his siblings. Gee, I wonder who he was referring to???
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 pm

There are so many people in this world that want children and can't have them and then you have people like this who shouldn't be allowed to have children. This is just disgusting!!!!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:04 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:FoxNews was all over this yesterday. I loved the fact that before the boy was "found" they were calling it a hoax. Saying they had to do their fact checking better because they had recently been fooled and they don't want it to happen again. This moring, Geraldo said the same thing. He said someone recently Puink'd him with a hoax and this person's children should be taken away like the Balloon boy and his siblings. Gee, I wonder who he was referring to???


who hoaxed them? Did they say? Maybe MJ and theyre keeping quiet!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:38 pm

not susprised ... many parents use their kids for many things ... they need there children taking away from them .... seriously , that is Bananas ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:FoxNews was all over this yesterday. I loved the fact that before the boy was "found" they were calling it a hoax. Saying they had to do their fact checking better because they had recently been fooled and they don't want it to happen again. This moring, Geraldo said the same thing. He said someone recently Puink'd him with a hoax and this person's children should be taken away like the Balloon boy and his siblings. Gee, I wonder who he was referring to???


who hoaxed them? Did they say? Maybe MJ and theyre keeping quiet!!

They didn't give a name, but Geraldo stripped his site of all MJ stuff. He hasn't spoken about it in a month. All day when the balloon boy stuff was going on, "hoax" was mentioned time and again..from one program into the next while this was being covered. They also admitted they had some bad fact checki;ng recently which allowed them to be hoaxed. This morning it was the same thing and that's when Geraldo said about being Punk'd recently and about the person who recently Punk'd him should loose the children just like balloon boy and his siblings should be taken away from their parents.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by White_Orchid on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Hhhmmm. Geraldo stripped his site of MJ stuff...he was a Jackson family supporter so what does this mean???
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 pm

White_Orchid wrote:Hhhmmm. Geraldo stripped his site of MJ stuff...he was a Jackson family supporter so what does this mean???

I don't know for sure, but I think he knows he was hoaxed and out of concern for his own reputation in journalism, he removed all the videos and news of the "investigation".
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:Hhhmmm. Geraldo stripped his site of MJ stuff...he was a Jackson family supporter so what does this mean???

I don't know for sure, but I think he knows he was hoaxed and out of concern for his own reputation in journalism, he removed all the videos and news of the "investigation".

Hmmm...but Geraldo would not be the only one with a mark on him for bad journalism if it came out...that is weird. Also-Geraldo is ALL THE TIME saying something stupid that makes the world laugh at him-why would he care? Honestly I did not like him until I found all the times he supported Micahel-it really shocked me.

About Balloon boy-today on ET they were showing film of the dad just really yelling and screaming at the kids and apparently they did Wife Swap or Super Nanny(I was'nt watching really I was hearing the TV). It was my understanding the kid was actualy hiding from the father cause he was afraid of getting in trouble for losing the balloon..has something to do with the mans' obseesion with UFOs.... I felt bad for the kid because half the world is saying how they would have beaten him for hiding while everyone was looking for him.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:49 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:Hhhmmm. Geraldo stripped his site of MJ stuff...he was a Jackson family supporter so what does this mean???

I don't know for sure, but I think he knows he was hoaxed and out of concern for his own reputation in journalism, he removed all the videos and news of the "investigation".

THIS IS HUGE!!!

Geraldo loved Michael, and he also had the "scoop" when Katherine first spoke to the press after MJ "passed" she did it through Geraldo.

If he stripped his site of all things MJ and is referring to being HOAXED!?!?!?

This is the most exciting thing I have heard in a long time.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

You know...I emailed him a while back-I wonder if any other fans did as well? Maybe he was getting slammed?
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:54 pm

But OMG why would they be throwing it out there like that that they have "recently been hoaxed"????
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Some ppl will do anything for attention. I gather the Heene family was giving all the networks there pitch and since no one wanted to listen. They decided to pull off the HOAX. They have been on all of the major networks all day and will undoubtedly be throughout the weekend.

I am surprised that Geraldo would do such a thing as to pull anything pertaining to MJ from his site. It's almost as though he wants to give MJ up publicly. That isn't right. Not if he has been supportive of the family for so long. Perhaps, the Heene family's hoax set off hidden feelings that he wasn't able to deal with initially. Who knows? Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 pm

@sweet1...this is true. OR maybe he knows why it has been done and because fans are questioning so much (because they are ,even if it is not as far as to join a site like this one) he is trying to keep the noise down?...but then why mention a "hoax" was pulled on him? AAAAAGGH...man I was really hopin he would stay the good guy.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Let's hope no one gets to wondering why MJ mysteriously disappeared from his site. But you know something it won't matter everyone in the general public is convinced he's dead anyway. The only ones that paid attention to Geraldo's remarks were those of us that are able to think outside of the box. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by White_Orchid on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Does anyone know who 'owns' Geraldo's show? Forum member did excellent research with Harpo holdings so I wondered if there a connection to Geraldo?

Oprah owns Letterman, so we know why neither shows focused on MJ.

Imo, if even Geraldo believed a MJ hoax, then he is an old pro that would leverage his Jackson family connections to 'spin' higher ratings for his show. Plus, hoax is old news now so I don't think that would be reason enough to motivate Geraldo to wipe his website.

Geraldo's support of Jackson family goes back for many years. I always thought Geraldo was his own man ...and proud of his Jackson family connections. Why would he wipe his website after so many years of Jackson family history?

Does someone 'own' Geraldo? Did someone pull Geraldo's chain and order him to stop featuring MJ and wipe Jackson data?

Any thoughts?
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Well all I know is that the Heeney family POSSIBLE Hoax (since the Sheriff is saying they have no evidence to support it being a hoax) could set off the media firestorm that has gone on since yesterday - Just watched the whole story again on A360 oh boy can you just imagine what will happen if MJ really comes back?

You think the internet almost crashed on the 25th? This will top that to an extent that I dont even think we really realize.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by MissBillieJean on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:42 pm

This could almost be like a test run as to what to expect when/if MJ comes back and reveals his death was a "hoax".
avatar
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:09 am

neverlandprincess wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:Hhhmmm. Geraldo stripped his site of MJ stuff...he was a Jackson family supporter so what does this mean???

I don't know for sure, but I think he knows he was hoaxed and out of concern for his own reputation in journalism, he removed all the videos and news of the "investigation".

Hmmm...but Geraldo would not be the only one with a mark on him for bad journalism if it came out...that is weird. Also-Geraldo is ALL THE TIME saying something stupid that makes the world laugh at him-why would he care? Honestly I did not like him until I found all the times he supported Micahel-it really shocked me.

About Balloon boy-today on ET they were showing film of the dad just really yelling and screaming at the kids and apparently they did Wife Swap or Super Nanny(I was'nt watching really I was hearing the TV). It was my understanding the kid was actualy hiding from the father cause he was afraid of getting in trouble for losing the balloon..has something to do with the mans' obseesion with UFOs.... I felt bad for the kid because half the world is saying how they would have beaten him for hiding while everyone was looking for him.

I don't know why either. I'm just saying what I observed. One week, it's about the tapes June had, the next week, really nothing..then NOTHING at all and the site is stripped. I just found it odd, but as usually is the case I could be wrong LOL
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:28 am

That's really interesting about Geraldo...I didn't know he spoke of knowing about a hoax and that he stripped his website...very strange indeed!

We were discussing in another thread about Katherine speaking to Geraldo about Michael's death, and I found the same video I was thinking of...Katherine does in fact say that her son is dead. It sure isn't very uplifting. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmsfkqb8Ygg&feature=related
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:That's really interesting about Geraldo...I didn't know he spoke of knowing about a hoax and that he stripped his website...very strange indeed!

We were discussing in another thread about Katherine speaking to Geraldo about Michael's death, and I found the same video I was thinking of...Katherine does in fact say that her son is dead. It sure isn't very uplifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmsfkqb8Ygg&feature=related
It is strange that he wiped everything off. As for Katherine, yes, she's devout in her beliefs, but as a mom, I know there's nothing a mother won't do to protect her child. Especially if his life was in danger. If that's the case, of course she would say he was dead to throw them off.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 am

I hope you're right...I really really do. Stuff like that always gets me down though. Sad
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I hope you're right...I really really do. Stuff like that always gets me down though.
I hope so too, I'm just speaking as a mom. If there was a threat against Michael's life, then as a mom she would do whatever it takes to keep him safe. Any mother would. Well, mostly any mother sans the Susan Smith types.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:09 am

You're absolutely right about the Susan Smith types. Let's not forget the current ones like Casey Anthony and Misty Croklin(I don't really know the last name). Both of their children/step were under 6 yrs old. It's a shame what some people do to such small children. The world is full of wicked ppl that's for certain. I am sure Katherine will do anything for her son MJ. For authentic moms it's natural instinct. Keep the Faith!

4evermichael71 wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I hope you're right...I really really do. Stuff like that always gets me down though.
I hope so too, I'm just speaking as a mom. If there was a threat against Michael's life, then as a mom she would do whatever it takes to keep him safe. Any mother would. Well, mostly any mother sans the Susan Smith types.
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Sweet1 wrote:You're absolutely right about the Susan Smith types. Let's not forget the current ones like Casey Anthony and Misty Croklin(I don't really know the last name). Both of their children/step were under 6 yrs old. It's a shame what some people do to such small children. The world is full of wicked ppl that's for certain. I am sure Katherine will do anything for her son MJ. For authentic moms it's natural instinct. Keep the Faith!

4evermichael71 wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I hope you're right...I really really do. Stuff like that always gets me down though.
I hope so too, I'm just speaking as a mom. If there was a threat against Michael's life, then as a mom she would do whatever it takes to keep him safe. Any mother would. Well, mostly any mother sans the Susan Smith types.

Casey Anthony makes me sick as does the other girl Misty whatever. It is a mother's natural instinct to protect her children. Katherine and Michael are very close. I'm sure she's doing whatever she has to do to keep him safe.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by Jubilee on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:53 am

[quote="THE JACKSONOLOGIST"]


[quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BUNCH OF FANNIES

Did u see the BAD acting from the dad when the balloon took off,wot a wido!!! xxxx
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 am

Did anyone watch FoxNews yesterday and see the lady complaining that "this hoax is Michael Jackson's all over again"?
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by anotherpartofme on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:15 am

NO- what did she said? I have not even heard of it..
avatar
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:26 am

anotherpartofme wrote:NO- what did she said? I have not even heard of it..

She was ranting about how horrible it was for Balloon Boy's family to do such a thing then off the cuff said "this hoax is Michael Jackson's all over again" I think I gave myself whiplash LOL I was just sitting at my desk and when I heard her say that I was in shock!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:06 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
anotherpartofme wrote:NO- what did she said? I have not even heard of it..

She was ranting about how horrible it was for Balloon Boy's family to do such a thing then off the cuff said "this hoax is Michael Jackson's all over again" I think I gave myself whiplash LOL I was just sitting at my desk and when I heard her say that I was in shock!

Oh Wow, really??
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
anotherpartofme wrote:NO- what did she said? I have not even heard of it..

She was ranting about how horrible it was for Balloon Boy's family to do such a thing then off the cuff said "this hoax is Michael Jackson's all over again" I think I gave myself whiplash LOL I was just sitting at my desk and when I heard her say that I was in shock!

Oh Wow, really??

Really..she could be saying about the attention it's getting or whatever, but for that statement to be made in whatever context speaks volumes!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 am

Yeah it sounds very weird so say it like that. Something like "this hoax is Michael Jackson´s death all over again" would be more appropriate. Maybe it´s just me because English isn´t my first language.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:24 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yeah it sounds very weird so say it like that. Something like "this hoax is Michael Jackson´s death all over again" would be more appropriate. Maybe it´s just me because English isn´t my first language.

It was just odd and all the "hoax" talk all weekend since Thursday is just striking me as odd. Maybe I'm just wrong, but it feels weird.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

I know what you mean. I think that our own brains fool us sometimes. For instance a while ago I thought that I saw signs everywhere, I saw sevens, Michael Jackson music and anything related to him etc. But it´s just that I was paying more attention to it.

I gotta say though, that was one bold statement from this woman. No matter how Michael Jackson "damaged" we are
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:37 am

I thought it was all in my head too until she said his name Very Happy
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by yitsy on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:30 am

Do you mean Foxnews with Geraldo stripped, or Geraldo's personal bio site. I'm confused......
Because Foxnews still has old MJ news. You just have to do a search by typing his name in.
Nothing there now, because there is nothing to report.
avatar
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 am

yitsy wrote:Do you mean Foxnews with Geraldo stripped, or Geraldo's personal bio site. I'm confused......
Because Foxnews still has old MJ news. You just have to do a search by typing his name in.
Nothing there now, because there is nothing to report.

Geraldo's FoxNews page...if he put the stuff back up, I apologize for the misinformation Sad
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:00 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yeah it sounds very weird so say it like that. Something like "this hoax is Michael Jackson´s death all over again" would be more appropriate. Maybe it´s just me because English isn´t my first language.

It was just odd and all the "hoax" talk all weekend since Thursday is just striking me as odd. Maybe I'm just wrong, but it feels weird.

Kind of like they are just begging us to amke a deal about it right?
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yeah it sounds very weird so say it like that. Something like "this hoax is Michael Jackson´s death all over again" would be more appropriate. Maybe it´s just me because English isn´t my first language.

It was just odd and all the "hoax" talk all weekend since Thursday is just striking me as odd. Maybe I'm just wrong, but it feels weird.

Kind of like they are just begging us to amke a deal about it right?

Seems that way :-)
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: The Balloon Boy....OMG this is SICK!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum