Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09

+3
mjlmpicons
amber
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
7 posters

Go down

Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09 Empty Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm

I know there was thread about this but i cannot find it...sorry!1

I wanst gonna watch cus its Oprah, but I couldnt help it. I wantd to see how much of the movie they would show. Most of the show was with Mike Tyson and his daughter dying (sad), but then the last 1/2 hour was Kenny. He's such a nice guy it seems and he also seemed very "believeable" when talking about Mike. He said he was skinny and there was a fridge full of food for him and anyone who got hungry.

they showed parts of the movie that havent been seen before. Oprah said that an armed ( I think she said he was armed) brought in a tidbit of the movie for her to watch...12 minutes worth and she was blown away. She said she never saw anything like it ever. Supoosedly he has a replica of Victoria Falls and there will be fireflies in the movie.
the parts they showed were MOST DELICIOUS!! There were a few scene where I couldnt tell if it was MJ or a double, but when they showed MJ......wow....He looked good to me!! This movie is gonna be a treat Im sure!! If this was gonna be an actual concert, MJ wouldve DEFINATELY been the talk of the world and then some...TRUST ME!! I think I saw about 2 mins of the movie that havent been seen before....whoever is going to see will be in for the time of their lives!!

Someone needs to take notes though and figure out how many doubles there actually are in the movie....write down odd things you see and hear....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09 Empty Re: Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Going armed with pad and pen Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09 Icon_study im going to look like an odd bod in cinema Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09 Lol but what needs must!!
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

I saw Kenny on Oprah too, and you're right he seemed sincere and an all around nice person. Kenny spoke about Michael with admiration and respect, I really liked that.

The bits of film that I have seen are amazing, just like this one on Oprah and I can't wait to see it, we will be blown away. I'll be seeing the movie on the premiere night 10/27.... 10 more days. !!!!Yeah

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Kenny on Oprah today 10-16-09 Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I know there was thread about this but i cannot find it...sorry!1

I wanst gonna watch cus its Oprah, but I couldnt help it. I wantd to see how much of the movie they would show. Most of the show was with Mike Tyson and his daughter dying (sad), but then the last 1/2 hour was Kenny. He's such a nice guy it seems and he also seemed very "believeable" when talking about Mike. He said he was skinny and there was a fridge full of food for him and anyone who got hungry.

they showed parts of the movie that havent been seen before. Oprah said that an armed ( I think she said he was armed) brought in a tidbit of the movie for her to watch...12 minutes worth and she was blown away. She said she never saw anything like it ever. Supoosedly he has a replica of Victoria Falls and there will be fireflies in the movie.
the parts they showed were MOST DELICIOUS!! There were a few scene where I couldnt tell if it was MJ or a double, but when they showed MJ......wow....He looked good to me!! This movie is gonna be a treat Im sure!! If this was gonna be an actual concert, MJ wouldve DEFINATELY been the talk of the world and then some...TRUST ME!! I think I saw about 2 mins of the movie that havent been seen before....whoever is going to see will be in for the time of their lives!!

Someone needs to take notes though and figure out how many doubles there actually are in the movie....write down odd things you see and hear....

How I wish those concerts would take place! Not that I was going to see them, but maybe they´d release a dvd or something.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 pm

I may be seeing it twiced-because the person who was going with me cannot go that late(the first showing at midnight). If I go to a second one I will def have a pen and paper-I don't want to be wondering about doubles so much that I can't enjoy the film you know?
O should have been blown away! Dang where has SHE been lookin for the past 20 years...she saw NEVERLAND-she knew the man was a super creative!
Yes and every time my mom sees a clip of the movie she says...he does not look emaciated...on ET they showed a longer clip of Human Nature and it definantly looked like him. GOD his voice had not changed either and it was not lip synching...did'nt someone say that his voice was not all that anymore and he had pretty much lost it?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 pm

@Jacksonologist after seeing this interview do you feel MJ is still alive?
I didn't see it yet, so just wondering...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 pm

JACKSONOLOGIST, thanks. Please guys fill me up on what's gonna be the outcome.
Thanks a lot, guys.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down