A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:55 am

Some of the comments below the article are interesting too...the ones from other doctors and nurses anyway.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2009/08/michael.html

ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 am

very intersting read,am wondering if this is gonna be the start of setup for murray not being charged,or not being found guilty,hmmm,very intersting indeed Question

marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by lou on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:46 am

Very interesting, specially the following:
"Third: "What about the propofol? The coroner said high blood levels of propofol killed him." If the coroner said this, he is a fool. Picking out one drug as the cause of death is like blaming one section of the ocean water for a drowning. The effect of propofol only lasts 5-10 minutes. If it was a single injection, it would have stopped working after that long. Propofol rarely accumulates to high blood levels because it clears so quickly; a high level would suggest either supplementation, or Murray was lying."

Is it just me or this alleged cause of death/"death" (propofol) makes no sense at all?

lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

unless it was a drip,didnt someone say (toya?)that there WERE dripstands in the room when she and janet went to clean out michael's stuff?am not sure who said it but,i do remember reading it/seeing it somewhere,if it was a drip could it have been murray DID nap or step out instead of watching michael sleep?AND what about the point of not having all the needed equipment in case of?it was stated it wasnt there either,i wonder HOW they know it wasnt there,OF course,if it was IT apparently wasnt used.cant decide here,but,does give u yet another reason to question all.

marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Grace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 am

There was never any official statement from any official authorities as an autopsy report. All we were told was hear-say or "close sources" or "undisclosed member of some shoot-me-dead-somewhat".

Don't mix reality up with what we were being told.

We do not know who died if somebody died and as Souza very well explained, the cadaver for the so-called "leaked autopsy details" could have been the dog as well.

Millions of choices and maths existing but no MJ = dead.
Keep the faith.

Smiles

Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:25 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:unless it was a drip,didnt someone say (toya?)that there WERE dripstands in the room when she and janet went to clean out michael's stuff?am not sure who said it but,i do remember reading it/seeing it somewhere,if it was a drip could it have been murray DID nap or step out instead of watching michael sleep?AND what about the point of not having all the needed equipment in case of?it was stated it wasnt there either,i wonder HOW they know it wasnt there,OF course,if it was IT apparently wasnt used.cant decide here,but,does give u yet another reason to question all.

Doesn't ring true to me about Dr Murray administering powerful drugs like demerol etc as he surely would not be able to have a round the clock watch whenever MJ slept, in hospitals yes as they are on a shift and will be relieved by the next nurse on the shift. Is only natural Murray will need to go to the bathroom, eat etc and himself sleep. Is it likely he would watch MJ for hours until and while he slept? Am not so sure but I think not.I think this gives us even more clout with our hoax theory.

Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by heartbroken on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Has anyone checked into the legal issues ?? The will is being probated, creditors are sueing for payments, Allgood is suing for 300 million etc. If Michael were to come back now, he could face fraud charges and even maybe arrest. This is really worrying to me. I dont think a judge and the courts are going to go along with a death hoax for a movie or anything for that matter.

heartbroken
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Grace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

heartbroken wrote:If Michael were to come back now, he could face fraud charges and even maybe arrest.

First of all a fake of a fake is not a crime (Michael Joseph died not Michael Joe and there is no valid death certificate). He will not be charged for this.

And then for the issue with being sued for the interfering contract: this is why he's taking the sabatical of one year and - if - will not be back before next summer. If he's not on stage until then, there is no charge. And with Sony / AEG he's promoting meanwhile the movie and the fan items.

Keep the faith.
Look at the TMZ video of Elizabeth Taylor with the kids and watch for the man with the mask. Watch the moves. And think about why it is so blurry.

Smiles

Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

heartbroken wrote:Has anyone checked into the legal issues ?? The will is being probated, creditors are sueing for payments, Allgood is suing for 300 million etc. If Michael were to come back now, he could face fraud charges and even maybe arrest. This is really worrying to me. I dont think a judge and the courts are going to go along with a death hoax for a movie or anything for that matter.

I agree with you and have always thought he has in fact hoaxed his death but will not return. I think whoever is waiting for his return are maybe not thinking of all the repercussions and will be sadly disappointed. I think for many reasons he cannot return, not as he was anyway but can he change his appearence? that would take hours and hours. I dont think so.

Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Grace wrote:
heartbroken wrote:If Michael were to come back now, he could face fraud charges and even maybe arrest.

First of all a fake of a fake is not a crime (Michael Joseph died not Michael Joe and there is no valid death certificate). He will not be charged for this.

And then for the issue with being sued for the interfering contract: this is why he's taking the sabatical of one year and - if - will not be back before next summer. If he's not on stage until then, there is no charge. And with Sony / AEG he's promoting meanwhile the movie and the fan items.

Keep the faith.
Look at the TMZ video of Elizabeth Taylor with the kids and watch for the man with the mask. Watch the moves. And think about why it is so blurry.

Smiles

Someone with legal knowledge did point out on another thread that is true about the death certificate but to hoax a death to falsify money and gain in profit as a result of the hoax death is most definately illegal and criminal and can you imagine how much money is being made after his death? Apart from the criminal aspect of this can you imagine the backlash? people having to explain to their kids how he was dead and has now returned? every small child who liked Michael who has lost a parent will be waiting for their return. And the media would skin him alive and crucify him. "Wacko Jacko backo" or worse? We would forgive and understand but many wouldn't. my Mum likes him but she says if he has done this is unforgivable. I think she is wrong but I cannot and will not try to change her opinion and she has certain values as many have.
As for MJ being seen out and about? sorry but I cannot believe for one second it is him. He has been "hatman", the "blonde next to hatman", Dave Dave, E Cassanova etc etc. Sorry is way above my head and I cannot think for a minute he would risk being seen out while the "death" of him is still very raw. In fact I cannot think he will go out at all ever unless he is in deep disguise and even his siblings or Mum wouldn't know it was him. I think maybe is a case of when you want something so bad then you begin to think it will happen.

Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Grace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 pm

The money is not going to him so he has no gain in it.
Nobody of the 95% of mankind thinking he's dead would ever think of a question like he's around in disguise. I think it's safe play for him otherwise he would not do it. Those who think he might be alive are seen from the rest of the world as stupid idiots not having a life of their own, clinging onto something fictious and being in complete denial. So nobody will really believe when he should pop up accidently and somebody would recognize him. This would just be another stupid "sighting" of a fan who had psychological issues.
This is the world's view outside there.

As you said, there will be the "wishful thinking" argument as well.

Well as to me, I have seen many many things in this case and to me all adds up. And honestly, Michael does not have to come back at all, not for me.
I would be happier if he would have a silent nice life.

But I guess he will be bored one day and will want the stage back and that's why I can imagine he'll be back. Not because I want him to but because I imagine he would want to.

Whatever he likes...

Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Grace wrote:The money is not going to him so he has no gain in it.
Nobody of the 95% of mankind thinking he's dead would ever think of a question like he's around in disguise. I think it's safe play for him otherwise he would not do it. Those who think he might be alive are seen from the rest of the world as stupid idiots not having a life of their own, clinging onto something fictious and being in complete denial. So nobody will really believe when he should pop up accidently and somebody would recognize him. This would just be another stupid "sighting" of a fan who had psychological issues.
This is the world's view outside there.

As you said, there will be the "wishful thinking" argument as well.

Well as to me, I have seen many many things in this case and to me all adds up. And honestly, Michael does not have to come back at all, not for me.
I would be happier if he would have a silent nice life.

But I guess he will be bored one day and will want the stage back and that's why I can imagine he'll be back. Not because I want him to but because I imagine he would want to.

Whatever he likes...

I understand what you are saying but the money is in his family, even IF ALL the money was going to charity it is still a criminal offence to gain profit of any kind going to anyone as a result of hoaxing a death. Please check it out because it is true.

Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 pm

I understand what you are saying but the money is in his family, even IF ALL the money was going to charity it is still a criminal offence to gain profit of any kind going to anyone as a result of hoaxing a death. Please check it out because

is this TRUE? omg,i thought it was JUST if they were receiving insurance benefits,as in his life insurance was paying the kids etc. i didnt know about ANY money

marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

lou wrote:Very interesting, specially the following:
"Third: "What about the propofol? The coroner said high blood levels of propofol killed him." If the coroner said this, he is a fool. Picking out one drug as the cause of death is like blaming one section of the ocean water for a drowning. The effect of propofol only lasts 5-10 minutes. If it was a single injection, it would have stopped working after that long. Propofol rarely accumulates to high blood levels because it clears so quickly; a high level would suggest either supplementation, or Murray was lying."

Is it just me or this alleged cause of death/"death" (propofol) makes no sense at all?

That's the part I liked about this article too. Smile

I thought it was only illegal if they claimed the insurance money, which they didn't, so I'd like to see where you found that it's illegal to profit in other ways if you have a link please. I hope that's not true.

ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by heartbroken on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Im not sure about this stuff, thats why i was asking...to see if anyone else did. I thought it was about the insurance policy too, but ive been hearing other things and it is scaring me a little. I dont think a judge and courts would be going along with a death hoax or movie. Its all confusing. i just wish we had someone that knew more about the justice system like.....the will being probated.

heartbroken
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A doctor's perspective on MJ's "death"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum