Shocking differences....

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Steven Gately's bandmates, manager and family could hardly hold back their tears and Louis Walsh (his manager) couldn't even go onto x-factor (british show, a bit like American Idol) for two weeks as he was too upset.
They had an open casket and everyone showed their respects through fighting back tears. That was true, raw emotion, which you would expect if someone close to you, diedtragically, at a young age.
No-one is questioning whether Steven is really dead, as unfortunately it is painfully obvious.

Which makes me wonder why MJ's funeral, looked more like a side-show or a pop concert than that of family and friends grieving for a lost loved one.
All i can say is, that i really hope it is a hoax, because if its not, then MJ really and truly had no real friends as he had stated in the past.
Its a sad, sad fact that the only people that showed any emotion for his passing where his fans, the majority of which didn't even know him.
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by shirley-grace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:17 pm

"No-one is questioning whether Steven is really dead"

I wonder what made them think of that
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Thank you for your post. Your ideas are excellently put.

You managed to express exactly how I feel when I'm having an off day and think that maybe this is not a hoax at all. Let's hope that the lack of emotion comes from all this being a hoax because the alternative is too painful to accept.

I don't want to end my post with a sad note, so everybody say HOAX!!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
Steven
Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band
called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his
funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I
have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have
acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends
and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him
.

Thank you for your post. Your ideas are excellently put.

You
managed to express exactly how I feel when I'm having an off day and
think that maybe this is not a hoax at all. Let's hope that the lack of
emotion comes from all this being a hoax because the alternative is too
painful to accept.

I don't want to end my post with a sad note, so everybody say HOAX!!

Well, you do have to wonder. Either his family know something or they're all way more wacko than MJ ever was.
Who's father tries to pitch their new record label after their son has dropped dead?! It's just not normal.
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I swear that was my first thought when I saw his friends carrying out the coffin. The look on their faces made me cry even though the only things I know is that they were together in Boyzone. Where were the tears in MJ´s memorial or/and funeral? The devastation? The awful feeling of losing a loved one forever?

Thanks for bringing it up. A very important difference!
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Very well written and unfortunately so true. A Lady member in another thread pointed it out with the death of an Argentinian singer and there was an open casket and so much grief and open weeping. Apart from the fact that we all very much want him to be alive I hope that for the sad lack of emotion and apparent indifference by his family and many so called friends I hope and pray that this dear compassionate man is still in the land of the living.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by shirley-grace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 pm

shirley-grace wrote:"No-one is questioning whether Steven is really dead"

I wonder what made them think of that

Stupid me! Just noticed that came from you

Man this site is bright now
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I swear that was my first thought when I saw his
friends carrying out the coffin. The look on their faces made me cry
even though the only things I know is that they were together in
Boyzone. Where were the tears in MJ´s memorial or/and funeral? The
devastation? The awful feeling of losing a loved one forever?

Thanks for bringing it up. A very important difference!

Unfortunately, theres too many posts on here that is utterly irrelevent or attention seekers, stating they know the truth, that the truth is being pushed under the carpet.

You don't need 'joke calms china' or 'hat man' to see that something is very wrong with the whole entire saga.

There can only be 2 scenarios.
a: he's dead and all anyone cares about is making money out of his name or

b: he hoaxed his death for a reason that we may or may never find out
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Very well written and unfortunately so true. A
Lady member in another thread pointed it out with the death of an
Argentinian singer and there was an open casket and so much grief and
open weeping. Apart from the fact that we all very much want him to be
alive I hope that for the sad lack of emotion and apparent indifference
by his family and many so called friends I hope and pray that this dear
compassionate man is still in the land of the living.

As it should be. OK, some people don't show emotion, through shock, but everyone at the memorial were emotionless. At the burial they were all smiles. Whats that all about?!
If it was a member of my family, i'd spend a little less time worrying about capturing it in HD digital quality film and more time being upset at their passing.


Last edited by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by ilprincipe on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 pm

I absolutely agree lwb.....I didn't saw any footage on tv..but read some reports about
Stephen's funeral.
It's a sad story. But logical. No unanswered questions.
Stephen's relatives, husband and of course his boyzone mates are more than sad...esp.
Ronan Keating....even his manager is devastated.

And compared to the MJ case?
Both deaths came out all of a sudden!
Smiling faces during and after the weird memorial...
the orators who were chosen to speak at the memorial....some music acts there....
nothing made sense and it still doesn't make any sense.

Stephen Gately died and was buried one week later -although there was an autopsy-...
Is it, because Stephen lived and died in Europe and MJ lived mainly in the US
and when he "died" in Hollywood ...
or just another fact which makes us wanna shout: H O A X ?
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

I absolutely agree lwb.....I didn't saw any footage on tv..but read some reports about
Stephen's funeral.
It's a sad story. But logical. No unanswered questions.
Stephen's relatives, husband and of course his boyzone mates are more than sad...esp.
Ronan Keating....even his manager is devastated.

And compared to the MJ case?
Both deaths came out all of a sudden!
Smiling faces during and after the weird memorial...
the orators who were chosen to speak at the memorial....some music acts there....
nothing made sense and it still doesn't make any sense.

Stephen Gately died and was buried one week later -although there was an autopsy-...
Is it, because Stephen lived and died in Europe and MJ lived mainly in the US
and when he "died" in Hollywood ...
or just another fact which makes us wanna shout: H O A X ?

Exactly! Everyone here seems to be waiting for the next 'clue' or story to break.
What more clues do you actually need.
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:36 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Steven Gately's bandmates, manager and family could hardly hold back their tears and Louis Walsh (his manager) couldn't even go onto x-factor (british show, a bit like American Idol) for two weeks as he was too upset.
They had an open casket and everyone showed their respects through fighting back tears. That was true, raw emotion, which you would expect if someone close to you, diedtragically, at a young age.
No-one is questioning whether Steven is really dead, as unfortunately it is painfully obvious.

Which makes me wonder why MJ's funeral, looked more like a side-show or a pop concert than that of family and friends grieving for a lost loved one.
All i can say is, that i really hope it is a hoax, because if its not, then MJ really and truly had no real friends as he had stated in the past.
Its a sad, sad fact that the only people that showed any emotion for his passing where his fans, the majority of which didn't even know him.

That was my first thought to, i saw pictures where his friends carried the casket, well everybody if grieving on there own way but i saw more emorions there then in the last 4 months with mj's case so like the rest of us said this screams HOAX cheers Razz
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Unfortunately, theres too many posts on here that is utterly irrelevent or attention seekers, stating they know the truth, that the truth is being pushed under the carpet.

You don't need 'joke calms china' or 'hat man' to see that something is very wrong with the whole entire saga.

There can only be 2 scenarios.
a: he's dead and all anyone cares about is making money out of his name or

b: he hoaxed his death for a reason that we may or may never find out


avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:As it should be. OK, some people don't show emotion, through shock, but everyone at the memorial were emotionless. At the burial they were all smiles. Whats that all about?!
If it was a member of my family, i'd spend a little less time worrying about capturing it in HD digital quality film and more time being upset at their passing.

You should come here more often.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Exactly! Everyone here seems to be waiting for the next 'clue' or story to break.
What more clues do you actually need.

Seriously, I want to marry you. I promise I look exactly like my avatar pic!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by Makea on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:.........Which makes me wonder why MJ's funeral, looked more like a side-show or a pop concert than that of family and friends grieving for a lost loved one.
All i can say is, that i really hope it is a hoax, because if its not, then MJ really and truly had no real friends as he had stated in the past.

Yes, that´s realy frightening. I saw the burial and no one was crying there. They laughed and joked like on a birthdayparty, smalltalk here and there... whatever. It was very strange.

The Little White Bird wrote:Its a sad, sad fact that the only people that showed any emotion for his passing where his fans, the majority of which didn't even know him.

That´s the sadest thing. I saw people on TV in the world, standing on the street, crying for MJ with candles in their hands and whatever. No one from the family at the burial was in that emotion like this (his) fans. And how much did I cry? How much did we all cry? I couldn´t see anything. My eyes went dry for days!

Strange world... scratch
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
Exactly! Everyone here seems to be waiting for the next 'clue' or story to break.
What more clues do you actually need.

Seriously, I want to marry you. I promise I look exactly like my avatar pic!

I'll book the registry office........... Wink
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by ziffes on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Steven Gately's bandmates, manager and family could hardly hold back their tears and Louis Walsh (his manager) couldn't even go onto x-factor (british show, a bit like American Idol) for two weeks as he was too upset.
They had an open casket and everyone showed their respects through fighting back tears. That was true, raw emotion, which you would expect if someone close to you, diedtragically, at a young age.
No-one is questioning whether Steven is really dead, as unfortunately it is painfully obvious.

Which makes me wonder why MJ's funeral, looked more like a side-show or a pop concert than that of family and friends grieving for a lost loved one.
All i can say is, that i really hope it is a hoax, because if its not, then MJ really and truly had no real friends as he had stated in the past.
Its a sad, sad fact that the only people that showed any emotion for his passing where his fans, the majority of which didn't even know him.

funny i have just been thinking the same thing. well not compared to Steven Gately's dead. but in comparison to a tragic murder of a wife and mother here in Dk. when i saw the pictures in the paper from her funeral i couldent help thinking of the images of MJ's funeral.. and they were nothing alike regarding to the sadness.. ppl where removing tears and hugging each other on the pictures in the paper. and on the pictures from MJ's funeral ppl are smiling laughing and talking.. WTF?!? something is not right at all...
avatar
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:15 pm

You´ve asked a great question TLWB. What more do we need?

Don´t know, we´re looking for a definite answer I guess. Someone or something that proves that he is indeed alive. But we want to know more than that: why, when, where, who, will he be back etc. etc. My humble opinion is that we probably won´t be able to get those answers. But it´s in the search of these questions that we get into jcc, hatman and other informers discussions. They give us hope that we might know a bit more or the surroundings of this hoax.

I totally agree though, what more do we need? I personally am absolutely sure that he is alive, no doubt, but mostly because things don´t add up, like you´ve pointed at too, and not because we´ve got proof. Not 100% accurate and trustable proof. That´s what I´m here for. To sort of confirm what I already know. And that´s when I´ll be satisfied. Until then I´m might die out of curiousity


Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by lou on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
I hope that for the sad lack of emotion and apparent indifference by his family and many so called friends I hope and pray that this dear
compassionate man is still in the land of the living.

As it should be. OK, some people don't show emotion, through shock, but everyone at the memorial were emotionless. At the burial they were all smiles. Whats that all about?!
If it was a member of my family, i'd spend a little less time worrying about capturing it in HD digital quality film and more time being upset at their passing.

At the burial some of them were indeed laughing. I've never met MJ and I was so sad when I first heard the news, in the following weeks I couldn't even watch a video or listen to a song without crying. That's why I found it odd that people that were so close to him showed almost no emotion or no emotion at all. I too hope that he's still in this world, and that the apparent lack of emotion of his friends and family means only that our hoax theory can be true.
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm

You´ve asked a great question TLWB. What more do we need?

Don´t know, we´re looking for a definite answer I guess. Someone or something that proves that he is
indeed alive. But we want to know more than that: why, when, where,
who, will he be back etc. etc. My humble opinion is that we probably
won´t be able to get those answers with. But it´s in the search of
these questions that we get into jcc, hatman and other informers
discussions. They give us hope that we might know a bit more or the
surroundings of this hoax.

I totally agree though, what more do
we need? I personally am absolutely sure that he is alive, no doubt,
but mostly because things don´t add up, like you´ve pointed at too, and
not because we´ve got proof. Not 100% accurate and
trustable proof. That´s what I´m here for. To sort of confirm what I
already know. And that´s when I´ll be satisfied. Until then I´m might
die out of curiousity
_________________
http://www.thesilencedtruth.com/
The Little White Bird wrote:
Quote:
I hope that for the sad lack of emotion and apparent indifference by his family and many so called friends I hope and pray that this dear
compassionate man is still in the land of the living.

As it should be. OK, some people don't show emotion, through shock, but everyone at the memorial were emotionless. At the burial they were all smiles. Whats that all about?!
If
it was a member of my family, i'd spend a little less time worrying
about capturing it in HD digital quality film and more time being upset
at their passing.

At the burial some of them were indeed laughing.
I've never met MJ and I was so sad when I first heard the news, in the
following weeks I couldn't even watch a video or listen to a song
without crying. That's why I found it odd that people that were so
close to him showed almost no emotion or no emotion at all. I too hope
that he's still in this world, and that the apparent lack of emotion of
his friends and family means only that our hoax theory can be true.



Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely.

Firstly, his film is produced by Sony, a company he openly hated, especially the CEO Tommy Mottola. There is no way, he endorses or endorsed this film.
Secondly, people comitted suicide after hearing of his death - he's not going to pop up after that and say TA-DAA. I'm sure he never thought it would happen, but it did.
If he hoaxed his death, its because he wants a peaceful normal life away from the spotlight and is watching all the money grabbers to find out who he could and couldn't trust.
If he's dead, then the hawks are out in force picking at whatevers left so they can make a quick buck off of his name.
I personally, think he's alive, only due to the weird inconsistencies, then again the inconsistencies may be because of a hasty cover up, then again (again) why would his family show no emotion?.....all food for thought


Last edited by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Thank you for your post. Your ideas are excellently put.

You managed to express exactly how I feel when I'm having an off day and think that maybe this is not a hoax at all. Let's hope that the lack of emotion comes from all this being a hoax because the alternative is too painful to accept.

I don't want to end my post with a sad note, so everybody say HOAX!!
Hoax!
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 pm

"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:37 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Thank you for your post. Your ideas are excellently put.

You managed to express exactly how I feel when I'm having an off day and think that maybe this is not a hoax at all. Let's hope that the lack of emotion comes from all this being a hoax because the alternative is too painful to accept.

I don't want to end my post with a sad note, so everybody say HOAX!!
Hoax!

Double HOAX!
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:41 pm

"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.

The strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding! Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats not true of this film!
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.

The strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding! Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats not true of this film!

Haha in that case my dad AND your dad. Because you know, they say there are a couple of Michaels in that movie.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td>Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.</td></tr></table>

The
strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him
before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems
to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding!
Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats
not true of this film!

Haha in that case my dad AND your dad. Because you know, they say there are a couple of Michaels in that movie.

If he attempts to moonwalk and then falls over backwards over a buffet table serving cocktail sausages on sticks and a bowl of nacho's then you safely assume, its my dad in a mask and wig!
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by lou on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm

I don't expect too much from the movie too. I'm 50/50 in the hoax death theory. Honestly I don't believe that he wanted the world to think he's dead just in order to live a normal life, because spending the rest of his life in hiding may be not very comfortable. I mean, it's just an opinion of mine. I believe that there's something more behind it, if it's indeed a hoax, and that he was in danger or something like this. I believe that sooner or later we'll hear from him - if the hoax theory is right - and the believers will have the answers for their doubts.[u] Maybe I'm just being too much optimistic.
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:

The Little White Bird wrote:
Quote:
"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.

The
strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him
before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems
to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding!
Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats
not true of this film!


Haha in that case my dad AND your dad. Because you know, they say there are a couple of Michaels in that movie.

If he attempts to moonwalk and then falls over backwards over a buffet table serving cocktail sausages on sticks and a bowl of nacho's then you safely assume, its my dad in a mask and wig!

Let´s hope they are not there at the same time, cause something tells me that mine would trip and fall on yours and then suddenly we would reveal Sony´s secret. No Michael Jackson, just two drunken dudes
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 pm

@ lou

I really hope you´re right and I´m wroing, I´ve said this to someone else when we discussed the same thing. But my wild guess is on he either escaped because he was in danger or because he simply wanted out. The first one is more plausible than the second, but that´s how far my imagination goes.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:55 pm

I don't expect too much from the movie too. I'm
50/50 in the hoax death theory. Honestly I don't believe that he wanted
the world to think he's dead just in order to live a normal life,
because spending the rest of his life in hiding may be not very
comfortable. I mean, it's just an opinion of mine. I believe that
there's something more behind it, if it's indeed a
hoax, and that he was in danger or something like this. I believe that
sooner or later we'll hear from him - if the hoax theory is right - and
the believers will have the answers for their doubts.[u] Maybe I'm just
being too much optimistic.

If he's in danger and hoaxed his death, then he would have been put into witness protection and given a new identity. Therefore its highly unlikely you would hear from him again.
I love the ideas that people have, that he will make a massive comeback and shock the world but i'm a realist and think that its purely based on fantasy.
Thats not to say, i don't think theres something very suspicious surrounding his death which screams hoax, but I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. I hope i'm proved wrong.
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td>Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td align="left">The Little White Bird wrote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote" align="left"><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td align="left">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote" align="left">"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.</td></tr></table>

The
strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him
before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems
to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding!
Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats
not true of this film!</td></tr></table>


Haha in that case my dad AND your dad. Because you know, they say there are a couple of Michaels in that movie.</td></tr></table>

If
he attempts to moonwalk and then falls over backwards over a buffet
table serving cocktail sausages on sticks and a bowl of nacho's then
you safely assume, its my dad in a mask and wig!

Let´s
hope they are not there at the same time, cause something tells me that
mine would trip and fall on yours and then suddenly we would reveal
Sony´s secret. No Michael Jackson, just two drunken dudes

I might pitch the idea to Sony. Two drunken dads in a Michael Jackson danceathon - two hours of lager induced fun. Who wouldn't want to see two middle aged men in white suits, with massive beer bellies, tripping over microphone stands to the beat of Smooth Criminal!
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by See on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 pm

lou wrote:I don't expect too much from the movie too. I'm 50/50 in the hoax death theory. Honestly I don't believe that he wanted the world to think he's dead just in order to live a normal life, because spending the rest of his life in hiding may be not very comfortable. I mean, it's just an opinion of mine. I believe that there's something more behind it, if it's indeed a hoax, and that he was in danger or something like this. I believe that sooner or later we'll hear from him - if the hoax theory is right - and the believers will have the answers for their doubts.[u] Maybe I'm just being too much optimistic.

I agree with you on the first part, but to me evem if it is a hoax he will not come back ever. Being dead means not coming back......!
I think it would be hard for somebody to live in hiding who has been in the spotlight his whole live... People thinking you are dead.... he will go from Michael Jackson to being Nobody, can Michael really live like that???
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:

The Little White Bird wrote:
<table width="90%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tr><td align="left">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote" align="left">"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.</td></tr></table>

The
strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him
before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems
to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding!
Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats
not true of this film!


Haha in that case my dad AND your dad. Because you know, they say there are a couple of Michaels in that movie.

If he attempts to moonwalk and then falls over backwards over a buffet table serving cocktail sausages on sticks and a bowl of nacho's then you safely assume, its my dad in a mask and wig!

Let´s hope they are not there at the same time, cause something tells me that mine would trip and fall on yours and then suddenly we would reveal Sony´s secret. No Michael Jackson, just two drunken dudes
You´re really cracking me up, LMAO!!
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by ishealive on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Steven Gately died last week at the age of 33 (R.I.P) (he was from a band called Boyzone for the benefit of anyone not from the UK) and his funeral was covered on TV and in the newspapers. I have to say, that from observing the way his friends and family have acted, it is in complete contrast to that of Michael Jackson's friends and family and if he really has died, i feel very, very sorry for him.

Steven Gately's bandmates, manager and family could hardly hold back their tears and Louis Walsh (his manager) couldn't even go onto x-factor (british show, a bit like American Idol) for two weeks as he was too upset.
They had an open casket and everyone showed their respects through fighting back tears. That was true, raw emotion, which you would expect if someone close to you, diedtragically, at a young age.
No-one is questioning whether Steven is really dead, as unfortunately it is painfully obvious.

Which makes me wonder why MJ's funeral, looked more like a side-show or a pop concert than that of family and friends grieving for a lost loved one.
All i can say is, that i really hope it is a hoax, because if its not, then MJ really and truly had no real friends as he had stated in the past.
Its a sad, sad fact that the only people that showed any emotion for his passing where his fans, the majority of which didn't even know him.



As i'm Irish I too am devasted Stephen died and at such a young age.
I watched his funeral on Sky News yesterday and it was so sad, Louis was visibly upset and the rest of his bandmates were in tears, Ronan couldn't hold back when he spoke. His parents were shook looking and grieving the loss of their son.
MJ's funeral was a completely different kettle of fish, no one was visibly upset and Jermaine danced along on LKL a few days after he "died" when LK showed the clip of they don't care about us. His family imo are not grieving, I don't buy it at all.
When Jade Goody died it was the same as Stephen's funeral raw emotion. MJ's funeral and memorial looked more staged and like sometime out of a film.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

lou wrote:
I
don't expect too much from the movie too. I'm 50/50 in the hoax death
theory. Honestly I don't believe that he wanted the world to think he's
dead just in order to live a normal life, because spending the rest of
his life in hiding may be not very comfortable. I mean, it's just an
opinion of mine. I believe that there's something more behind it, if
it's indeed a hoax, and that he was in danger or something like this. I
believe that sooner or later we'll hear from him - if the hoax theory
is right - and the believers will have the answers for their doubts.[u]
Maybe I'm just being too much optimistic.

I
agree with you on the first part, but to me evem if it is a hoax he
will not come back ever. Being dead means not coming back......!
I
think it would be hard for somebody to live in hiding who has been in
the spotlight his whole live... People thinking you are dead.... he
will go from Michael Jackson to being Nobody, can Michael really live
like that???

Let's just for a second assume that people are right and he makes a comeback. What would happen? Two scenarios:

a: The scenario people on here think will happen. Michael will be embraced with open arms, all will be forgiven and he will have taught the press a lesson not to mess with him or

b: Michael will come back and be literally crucified by the press over the fans that comitted suicide (that is technically manslaughter), thinking that he was dead and the fact that his memorial cost hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars

face it, his haters wont suddenly stop hating if he comes back. He put up with so much crap before, i doubt he wants to ever go through that again. I cant even imagine how he must have felt being bullied by cops and dragged through the courts. If i was him, i would never want to set foot in the public eye again. Period.


Last edited by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm

As i'm Irish I too am devasted Stephen died and at such a young age.
I
watched his funeral on Sky News yesterday and it was so sad, Louis was
visibly upset and the rest of his bandmates were in tears, Ronan
couldn't hold back when he spoke. His parents were shook looking and
grieving the loss of their son.
MJ's funeral was a completely
different kettle of fish, no one was visibly upset and Jermaine danced
along on LKL a few days after he "died" when LK showed the clip of they
don't care about us. His family imo are not grieving, I don't buy it at
all.
When Jade Goody died it was the same as Stephen's funeral raw
emotion. MJ's funeral and memorial looked more staged and like sometime
out of a film.

In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find any funeral from any deceased celebrity where the guests showed no emotion. I think hoaxes are ridiculous as a rule. But the entire saga since June 25th doesn't seem right to me
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:

The Little White Bird wrote:
Quote:
\"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went
to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants
everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very
surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came
back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely.\"

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.

The
strapline for the film 'Michael Jackson as you've never seen him
before' is very true because from what i've seen in the clips,he seems
to be dancing like my dad after a few pints too many at a wedding!
Usually, they put the best bits in a trailer - i hope to hell, thats
not true of this film!




Haha in that case my dad AND your dad. Because you know, they say there are a couple of Michaels in that movie.

If he attempts to moonwalk and then falls over backwards over a buffet table serving cocktail sausages on sticks and a bowl of nacho's then you safely assume, its my dad in a mask and wig!

Let´s hope they are not there at the same time, cause something tells me that mine would trip and fall on yours and then suddenly we would reveal Sony´s secret. No Michael Jackson, just two drunken dudes
You´re really cracking me up, LMAO!!


@ GilrInTheMirror1 What if someone from sony creates and account and starts to threat me and TLWB because we´re revealing the secret in such a vivid way

@TLWB I´m not sure it was the taxpayers money, but I understand your point. I think it was his estate that payed for it.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by lou on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm

@See

You are right: being dead means not coming back... and not coming back to me means "really dead". However, IF he escaped because of a danger, well, it makes it easier that when things are better he comes back and tells the world he was forced into the hoax, or something similar. For me this is the best theory (though I don't like the idea of him being in danger). And you are also right when you ask: "he will go from Michael Jackson to being Nobody, can Michael really live like that???". I don't believe he can... that's why I so hope that if it's a hoax that he will appear with the perfect explanation.

@The Little White Bird

I see what you mean... but as I said above, I hope that if it's a hoax he might have been forced into it... well... he would have an explanation and people around him to support him. Just my imagination working though...
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by See on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:22 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:

lou wrote:
I
don't expect too much from the movie too. I'm 50/50 in the hoax death
theory. Honestly I don't believe that he wanted the world to think he's
dead just in order to live a normal life, because spending the rest of
his life in hiding may be not very comfortable. I mean, it's just an
opinion of mine. I believe that there's something more behind it, if
it's indeed a hoax, and that he was in danger or something like this. I
believe that sooner or later we'll hear from him - if the hoax theory
is right - and the believers will have the answers for their doubts.[u]
Maybe I'm just being too much optimistic.


I
agree with you on the first part, but to me evem if it is a hoax he
will not come back ever. Being dead means not coming back......!
I
think it would be hard for somebody to live in hiding who has been in
the spotlight his whole live... People thinking you are dead.... he
will go from Michael Jackson to being Nobody, can Michael really live
like that???

Let's just for a second assume that people are right and he makes a comeback. What would happen? Two scenarios:

a: The scenario people on here think will happen. Michael will be embraced with open arms, all will be forgiven and he will have taught the press a lesson not to mess with him or

b: Michael will come back and be literally crucified by the press over the fans that comitted suicide, thinking that he was dead and the fact that his memorial cost hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars

face it, his haters wont suddenly stop hating if he comes back. He put up with so much crap before, i doubt he wants to ever go through that again. I cant even imagine how he must have felt being bullied by cops and dragged through the courts. I fi was him, i would never want to set foot in the public eye again. Period.

I would not either... Even if he wants to come back, there are only a few 1.000 people that would embrace him with open arms! Most of the people would crucify him publicly...
Michael will NEVER come back, to me it would be the most stupid thing he can do!
But I still do not understand why he would hoax his death, everything seems to be pointing at the direction of a hoax... but on the other hand I wonder if it is just not a pulicity thing to keep the mystery going to "sell" more Michael.
But is this is a murder, the family is just COLD! If it is a murder, I would personally hunt these people, who were reponsible down if it had happend to my bother...
The family just sees this as there big chance to enter the spotlight again!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:25 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:"Unfortunately, the fact is, that if he went to the trouble to make everyone think that he's dead, then he wants everyone to think he's dead and to be left alone.
I would be very surprised if anything is revealed in the film and if he actually came back. The evidence suggests it's highly unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.

I agree with you both. I also thought it very unlikely there would be 33 clues in the film as stated by "Cassandra". I could just imagine people with pen and paper trying to write down all those so called clues in the dark cinema! I honestly dont think he will be back. Would be nice to know he is alive and have some sort of proof but alas that may never be.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 pm



Let's just for a second assume that people are right and he makes a comeback. What would happen? Two scenarios:

a:
The scenario people on here think will happen. Michael will be embraced
with open arms, all will be forgiven and he will have taught the press
a lesson not to mess with him or

b: Michael will come back and
be literally crucified by the press over the fans that comitted
suicide, thinking that he was dead and the fact that his memorial cost
hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars

face it, his haters
wont suddenly stop hating if he comes back. He put up with so much crap
before, i doubt he wants to ever go through that again. I cant even
imagine how he must have felt being bullied by cops and dragged through
the courts. I fi was him, i would never want to set foot in the public
eye again. Period.

I
would not either... Even if he wants to come back, there are only a few
1.000 people that would embrace him with open arms! Most of the people
would crucify him publicly...
Michael will NEVER come back, to me it would be the most stupid thing he can do!
But
I still do not understand why he would hoax his death, everything seems
to be pointing at the direction of a hoax... but on the other hand I
wonder if it is just not a pulicity thing to keep the mystery going to
"sell" more Michael.
But is this is a murder, the family is just
COLD! If it is a murder, I would personally hunt these people, who were
reponsible down if it had happend to my bother...
The family just sees this as there big chance to enter the spotlight again!

I agree fully. They're not behaving normally at all. Who talks about their new rpoduction company after their son has just been murdered and who does hundreds of tv interviews after their brother has been murdered? Jermain and Joe are either cold or weird or both.
Louis Walsh couldn't even face going on x-factor after Steven Gately died and he's not even family.
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by icy55 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:29 pm

MJ went through all the trouble to make sure that all of us thinks he
is 'dead' and to really really put everything to rest. If he wants to
'appear' again, EVERYTHING will start pouring in again, ALL OVER AGAIN,
it's like a vicious cycle. So yeah...
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
"Unfortunately,
the fact is, that if he went to the trouble to make everyone think that
he's dead, then he wants everyone to think he's dead and to be left
alone.
I would be very surprised if anything is revealed in the film
and if he actually came back. The evidence suggests it's highly
unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.

I
agree with you both. I also thought it very unlikely there would be 33
clues in the film as stated by "Cassandra". I could just imagine people
with pen and paper trying to write down all those so called clues in
the dark cinema! I honestly dont think he will be back. Would be nice
to know he is alive and have some sort of proof but alas that may never
be.

That Cassandra is about as convincing as the rest of that website she's on. Which is not at all.
She's taking advantage of obsessed fans who desperately want to believe anything positive that they're told. Not nice
The only thing you'll see in that film is footage that was supposed to be made into dvd extra's. Its yet another exploitation of MJ by sony (i wouldn't be shocked if she works for sony)
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by mir26 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm



















here are just some clips from stephen,s funeral,I have never heard Ronan Keatin so sad I cried just listening so much emotion there,at MJ,s funeral I dident see that.
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
"Unfortunately,
the fact is, that if he went to the trouble to make everyone think that
he's dead, then he wants everyone to think he's dead and to be left
alone.
I would be very surprised if anything is revealed in the film
and if he actually came back. The evidence suggests it's highly
unlikely."

I´d be really suprised too. I don´t expect that much of the film either. Probably only entertainment.


I
agree with you both. I also thought it very unlikely there would be 33
clues in the film as stated by "Cassandra". I could just imagine people
with pen and paper trying to write down all those so called clues in
the dark cinema! I honestly dont think he will be back. Would be nice
to know he is alive and have some sort of proof but alas that may never
be.

That Cassandra is about as convincing as the rest of that website she's on. Which is not at all.
She's taking advantage of obsessed fans who desperately want to believe anything positive that they're told. Not nice
I agree, I never believe stuff like this. If something is too good to be true then it probably is. Information is not given so easily, we have to seek it (apart from LaToya and Jermaine of course-they will never win an oscar in acting!)
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Aaaaw how sad are Ronan's words and you can tell he is weeping. Makes me remember the announcement that Jermaine gave on the very day his Brother died, no emotion, no weeping-only put on emotion/very bad acting. Ronan was not Stephens brother and it was not the very same day and he showed a million times more emotion. It either prooves the hoax theory or beggers belief.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:46 pm

@mir26

thanks for posting the video's. These show exactly what i was getting at with the original post.
The autopsy and funeral were performed within a week.

No-one would want to keep their relative's body for 70 days and perform 4 autopsies 3 of which state he was on drugs and then the fourth stated he was clean and drug free. Its just weird.

@harleyblonde

I fully believe that sony think that he's dead and they're having a field day raking in the cash on someone that blatently couldn't stand them. I wouldn't be surprised if they started the whole hoax death sites as another way to build up interest in the film. Face it, MJHD sprang up very quickly after his death
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 pm

The difference is like day and night

EDIT: Thanks for posting the videos. It makes it even more real and clear.


Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:49 pm

could someone please tell me how did this man die?the circumstances please?i dont mean to be nosy,i am just wondering,there is SO much emotion and grief in these clips,the total opposite of michaels funeral(S) thanks
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking differences....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum