Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com

+17
Pm49
MJJ1982
city.gal1
MJJ
paulinah79
Eva R
MJhunny
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
mjthekingofpop
Sweet1
mjgirl86
GirlSaturday
See
Butterfly J
Human_nature
ILuvUMoreMJ
SeeingClues
21 posters

Go down

"Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Empty "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com

Post by SeeingClues Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 am

You might have noticed this already, but I think it is kind of hilarious that "Fake Death?" is the most replied to topic on the This Is It forum on MichaelJackson.com.

Interesting how they aren't removing it..
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

"Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Empty Re: "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 am

Really? Hmmm...I'm going to check that out right now, thanks.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

"Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Empty Re: "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 am

this is weird ...I wonder why they don't delete that too ...
but..I also have a good idea lol "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 am

I´m visiting in http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/forum/4 Europe forum and there is also a topic "Just curious. Nobody here believes Michael is alive?" It has also pretty much responses and... not deleted. "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_smile
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:17 am

Well I read that a lot of ppl do question if he is dead...strange!!!
Means we are not alone...LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 am

Is that a site created by fans or an official site authorized by MJ?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Is that a site created by fans or an official site authorized by MJ?

It's the official Michael Jackson website.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 am

In that case, they cannot remove the very popular "Faked Death" thread. It would immediately cause fans to wonder why they are being censored.

Now the tricky part is whether all posts will be displayed especially if they bring up really good clues. Those may get edited.

There was a discussion on this forum once that suggested that good AND bad people are monitoring MJ sites. Bad people would definitely follow the official MJ site. Plus any thread that discusses whether MJ faked his death would be closely monitored in order to see if they can flush him out.

SeeingClues wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Is that a site created by fans or an official site authorized by MJ?

It's the official Michael Jackson website.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:21 am

That was great read, many do question this. Amazing! Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 am

They probably left Fake Death on the site to get ideas of how some ppl feel? It's a good way to get a gage on what ppl are thinking and possibly deter them from solving the hoax. Did anyone notice how these strange offline topics have been coming up lately? GH? I know everyone wants to know when will Dr. Murray be arrested? What better way than to get everyone talking about MJ from over a decade ago. It's not an oversight it was planned. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthekingofpop Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 am

even the news that mjhd has gone is on michaeljackson.com
they are enjoying i guess
mjthekingofpop
mjthekingofpop

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am

I wonder if WE, the fans are writing a story for MJ....and our actions determine the outcome...??????????
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I wonder if WE, the fans are writing a story for MJ....and our actions determine the outcome...??????????

OK he meets me and... we live happily ever after ofcourse i'll invite you all to the wedding "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_king "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_queen "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Lol
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 am

And I will meet him one day and we will be best friends!! Very Happy "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Herz

... too good to be true.. Sad Well, If we have a dream, it can come out! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:45 pm

oh, that is fun.. I didn't know. I don't have time to visit that forum, the little time I have I try to see what is going on on this one.. there are so many things.. I think that I will never get to read everything.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:06 pm

i am signed in on michaeljackson.com but some of the fans there hate it when people believe in mj being alive...
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:25 pm

MJJ wrote:i am signed in on michaeljackson.com but some of the fans there hate it when people believe in mj being alive...

yeah, exactly, When I talked once about the hoax there, everyone said: Noo, he wouldn't do that! He would not do that to his children and fans!!

so annoying..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 pm

yes thats what i mean i dont like that
they act like they know him personal...
i really dont like that kind of people
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Does someone have a link to that forum directly to the topic? When I go to michaeljackson.com there are so many threads that I haven't found it and I guess without registering I cannot search. Thanks
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Eva R wrote:
MJJ wrote:i am signed in on michaeljackson.com but some of the fans there hate it when people believe in mj being alive...

yeah, exactly, When I talked once about the hoax there, everyone said: Noo, he wouldn't do that! He would not do that to his children and fans!!

so annoying..

That's why I'm not on forums like that...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Pm49 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:44 pm

I saw a few post that they believe that he might be still bur of course, the doubters would not believe it. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.Smile
Pm49
Pm49

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 pm

yes exactly and on that forum they just don't like
another opinion if it comes to michael is alive
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm

yeah i agree, but I can't wait to say: I TOLD YOU!! WHO IS CRAZY NOW?? Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm

"Noo, he wouldn't do that! He would not do that to his children and fans!!"

I guess they really didn't listen to what he said at the O2 announcement.
It was partly an apology for something about to happen, IMO.

"I love you so much, I love you so much um (fans yelling, long pause)

Thank you all, this is it, this is it (fans yelling - pause). I just
want to say that these will be my final show performances in London.
This will be it, this is it, when I say this is it, it really means
this is it, because (giggles - long pause - people clapping and yelling
- all embarrassed).

I will, I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear, this is
it,
I mean this is really it, this is the final, this is the final curtain
call ok and um i'll see you in July (giggles) and (waiving to fans -
long pause - people clapping and yelling) I love you, I really do, you
have to know that.

I love you so much, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see
you
in July (struts around on stage back and forwards and then gone).

The announcer then goes on to say that there will only be tennnnnnnn
concerts."
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:13 pm

yep and when michael comes back i go on that site and make a big toppic together whit evaR "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_wink we told you "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_cool
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 pm

"wasn't that weird to ya?"
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:23 pm

MJJ wrote:yep and when michael comes back i go on that site and make a big toppic together whit evaR "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_wink we told you "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_cool

whaha yeah exactly!! "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_cheers "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_cheers
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 pm

haha yes that is a good one silvy "Fake Death?" Most Popular Forum Topic on MichaelJackson.com Icon_lol
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:15 pm

2 Bad wrote:"Noo, he wouldn't do that! He would not do that to his children and fans!!"

I guess they really didn't listen to what he said at the O2 announcement.
It was partly an apology for something about to happen, IMO.

"I love you so much, I love you so much um (fans yelling, long pause)

Thank you all, this is it, this is it (fans yelling - pause). I just
want to say that these will be my final show performances in London.
This will be it, this is it, when I say this is it, it really means
this is it, because (giggles - long pause - people clapping and yelling
- all embarrassed).

I will, I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear, this is
it,
I mean this is really it, this is the final, this is the final curtain
call ok and um i'll see you in July (giggles) and (waiving to fans -
long pause - people clapping and yelling) I love you, I really do, you
have to know that.

I love you so much, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see
you
in July (struts around on stage back and forwards and then gone).

The announcer then goes on to say that there will only be tennnnnnnn
concerts."

I think you are right. I always found these words strange: "Final curtain call", "I love you, I really do, you have to know that". I think he looked a bit nervous while saying this, and his words sounded as if he knew he was going to "disappear".
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Maybe that's the reason why he acted that strange- he was nervous about saying these things and how to say that
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum