Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diana Ross Appearances in the Netherlands October 16-17

2 posters

Go down

Diana Ross Appearances in the Netherlands October 16-17 Empty Diana Ross Appearances in the Netherlands October 16-17

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am

This will be 'A Once In A Lifetime' Concert with a big orchestra, showdancers and several performances of outstanding Dutch guest artists.
A spectacular Diana Ross concert you have never seen and experienced before!!

I must say I'm really looking forward to sharing this experience in the Netherlands. I've always had a special place in my heart for the Dutch audiences, they've always given me a wonderful welcome. We're planning to perform all those songs that the Dutch audience really want to hear, in what I see as being one of the biggest productions imaginable.! I can already feel the excitement!', Miss Ross said from the US.

The general description of her concert and the words that she uses when she issued a statement about the concert sound eerily familiar.

Do any members from the Netherlands recall hearing about these shows?
I wonder if she conducted any interviews and if Michael's name came up.
Inquiring minds would like to know. Diana Ross Appearances in the Netherlands October 16-17 Icon_lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Diana Ross Appearances in the Netherlands October 16-17 Empty Re: Diana Ross Appearances in the Netherlands October 16-17

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:39 am

We dutch people know how to party Razz
I only know about here show cause some dutch artist had some problems but didnt follow it.
Sorry Embarassed Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum