This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey Guys

I've been having some mixed emotions pretty much all day long and just wanted to put pen to paper in order to clear my head! Sorry for my ramblings but here goes.

I don't have any idea how difficult a death hoax is to plan, because I have never been involved in one, but I imagine it's not a decision that was taken lightly. IMO, you only plan to fake your death if you are in trouble or you are facing some sort of difficulties that you have no way of coming back from. I would also imagine it would take years to plan things right down to the last detail, and you would need to plan for every eventuality in case your cover was ever blown.

With this is mind, do you honestly believe Michael would involve more people then didn't need to be involved? Do you think if this was for a serious reason he would allow people to tweet "clues" on a public account where the whole world can see? I don't. The more people involved in this, the greater risk of Michael been found before time. I'm sorry but for me the twitter accounts don't make any sense. These people claim to know "the truth" but are so evasive in their answers. They remind me of Cassandra and how everyone came to believe that she was talking rubbish.

I will say it again. This ISN'T a game. It's not for more fame, fortune or a movie. A death hoax is something that you contemplate for a very long time. Do you think Michael would leave his babies behind for the sake of a movie? Do you think he would put his family in the spotlight in order to persue more fame? Sorry if this is sounding harsh but I feel strongly about this.

I would love to know what you guys think This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile

Rach.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 pm

I totally agree Rach. It´s for a greater purpose this hoax had to be done. I´m not into Cassandra people either. And of course, more people know = greater risk of the hoax being revealed.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Stillalive on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:30 pm

I completely agree with you.
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Rachel,

I agree with you 100%.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by bibi on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:37 pm

correct!! I agree!!
and thats exactly why he would be wandering around the miami airport either....
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm

I feel ya.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by mjlmpicons on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Bravo Rach,

The voice of reason and sanity.

There is indeed a greater purpose for this than just a movie. It is on such a large scale that planning was crucial.

"Loose lips, sink ships"


Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by icy55 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:42 pm

oh no... Now that you say it, I start to question if is there a HOAX to even begin with. Does it all end now? =( =( =(
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:43 pm

@Rach, I completely agree with you 100%. I have always thought if this is indeed a hoax then the less people in on it the better and he would not take any risks. This is serious stuff, he used to love pranks but this is completely different and it is crucial to the hoax that everything to ensure its sucess has been considered very carefully. I think we can safely dismiss any tweets, messages etc that people claim to be him/talked to him. I wont lose any sleep not believing sources like this! Bet wherever he is he will be laughing his little cotton socks off that most think he is actually dead though!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by ishealive on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:43 pm

I agree with alot of that you're saying Rach but what I contunually question is all the holes in the investigation, none of it makes sense and not to mention the way the family is behaving. They're not behaving in a normal manner of someone grieving and this is what I remain to question. Everyone has a different story and if I was hoaxing my death I would make sure everyone was reading from the same page. Afterall I would be hoaxing it so i'd disappear off the face of the earth and wouldn't want anyone questioning it.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:49 pm

ishealive wrote:I agree with alot of that you're saying Rach but what I contunually question is all the holes in the investigation, none of it makes sense and not to mention the way the family is behaving. They're not behaving in a normal manner of someone grieving and this is what I remain to question. Everyone has a different story and if I was hoaxing my death I would make sure everyone was reading from the same page. Afterall I would be hoaxing it so i'd disappear off the face of the earth and wouldn't want anyone questioning it.

I know, I question this as well. The only thing that I can think of is that not all of the family know. I will tell you a story now. A few years ago my Grandad died. He and my Gran had been married for many years and were childhood sweethearts. My Gran didn't handle her grieve in the typical way you would expect someone to. She didn't cry and showed very little emotion. My Mum took her to the doctors because she was so concerned and we were told it was delayed shock. It took my Gran almost a year to cry and grieve over my Grandad and accept that he was gone.

Grief does strange things to people and we don't all react in the same ways. I'm not saying that the way the Jackson's have conducted themselves is in any way right, but it is the only explanation I can think of other than they are heartless and I don't want to believe that.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm

icy55 wrote:oh no... Now that you say it, I start to question if is there a HOAX to even begin with. Does it all end now? =( =( =(

Please don't think like that! That wasn't the intention of my post.

What I was saying was that a lot of effort has been put into this for a SERIOUS legitemet reason and I don't believe a perfectionist like Michael would allow people to tweet clues about this all over the internet.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by MJhunny on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 pm

ishealive wrote:I agree with alot of that you're saying Rach but what I contunually question is all the holes in the investigation, none of it makes sense and not to mention the way the family is behaving. They're not behaving in a normal manner of someone grieving and this is what I remain to question. Everyone has a different story and if I was hoaxing my death I would make sure everyone was reading from the same page. Afterall I would be hoaxing it so i'd disappear off the face of the earth and wouldn't want anyone questioning it.

true i also don't fall for the cryptic stuff we sometimes get bombarded with but
with everything you point out ishealive, i agree
i'm a "no stone unturned" person myself though it's sometimes hard to choose between the pebbles and the rocks
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I also agree with you 100% Rach. Thanks for putting everything into perspective.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Rach wrote:
ishealive wrote:I agree with alot of that you're saying Rach but what I contunually question is all the holes in the investigation, none of it makes sense and not to mention the way the family is behaving. They're not behaving in a normal manner of someone grieving and this is what I remain to question. Everyone has a different story and if I was hoaxing my death I would make sure everyone was reading from the same page. Afterall I would be hoaxing it so i'd disappear off the face of the earth and wouldn't want anyone questioning it.

I know, I question this as well. The only thing that I can think of is that not all of the family know. I will tell you a story now. A few years ago my Grandad died. He and my Gran had been married for many years and were childhood sweethearts. My Gran didn't handle her grieve in the typical way you would expect someone to. She didn't cry and showed very little emotion. My Mum took her to the doctors because she was so concerned and we were told it was delayed shock. It took my Gran almost a year to cry and grieve over my Grandad and accept that he was gone.

Grief does strange things to people and we don't all react in the same ways. I'm not saying that the way the Jackson's have conducted themselves is in any way right, but it is the only explanation I can think of other than they are heartless and I don't want to believe that.

Thankyou Rach for eloquently putting everything into perspective. You are correct 100 percent I do believe. Thankyou for the post.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:07 pm

I agree with you as well Rach, but at the same time, I have always said that we shouldn't assume that we know Michael well enough to say he wouldn't do this or do that. We know Michael Jackson, the superstar, we don't know Michael Jackson, the human being. Sure, we've discovered and learned a lot about him since his "passing" but we honestly do not know what this man is capable of. We don't know what runs through that beautiful mind of his. We should all just sit back and observe and keep an open mind about REASONABLE things because the very things we might say "Michael wouldn't do that!", could be the very thing he WOULD do...because he know's it's not expected of him. Think about that.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I agree with you as well Rach, but at the same time, I have always said that we shouldn't assume that we know Michael well enough to say he wouldn't do this or do that. We know Michael Jackson, the superstar, we don't know Michael Jackson, the human being. Sure, we've discovered and learned a lot about him since his "passing" but we honestly do not know what this man is capable of. We don't know what runs through that beautiful mind of his. We should all just sit back and observe and keep an open mind about REASONABLE things because the very things we might say "Michael wouldn't do that!", could be the very thing he WOULD do...because he know's it's not expected of him. Think about that.

I hear what you're saying 100% Smile I can only go on what I have been told and what I have seen from the man himself. I am sure he has days when he curses, snaps and says things he wishes he wouldn't. We all, it's "human nature"!

However, Michael "the man" and not the "superstar" dedicated so much of his time to helping those in need that I refuse to believe he woke up one day, decided he had enough of the media and thought he would show them up and create a movie to show how easily influenced they are. The world mourned him on June 25th, we all cried endless tears. How can a man who wanted us to "heal the world" put us through all of this without a good reason? I'm sorry but a movie isn't a good enough reason for me. I don't say that to be rude but it's not.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm

You could be right wannabe-but Rach here is reminding us to keep things in perspective and think of how dangerous things really could be. We have ALOT of theories on this site and only a few of them really deal with how heavy the situation could be. Yes we only know the superstar-but that superstar always showed someone humble who did not like and run to the limelight or even put awards in his home. As I have said on other posts-if we don't believe him about that then why would we believe him at all.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Rach wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I agree with you as well Rach, but at the same time, I have always said that we shouldn't assume that we know Michael well enough to say he wouldn't do this or do that. We know Michael Jackson, the superstar, we don't know Michael Jackson, the human being. Sure, we've discovered and learned a lot about him since his "passing" but we honestly do not know what this man is capable of. We don't know what runs through that beautiful mind of his. We should all just sit back and observe and keep an open mind about REASONABLE things because the very things we might say "Michael wouldn't do that!", could be the very thing he WOULD do...because he know's it's not expected of him. Think about that.

I hear what you're saying 100% Smile I can only go on what I have been told and what I have seen from the man himself. I am sure he has days when he curses, snaps and says things he wishes he wouldn't. We all, it's "human nature"!

However, Michael "the man" and not the "superstar" dedicated so much of his time to helping those in need that I refuse to believe he woke up one day, decided he had enough of the media and thought he would show them up and create a movie to show how easily influenced they are. The world mourned him on June 25th, we all cried endless tears. How can a man who wanted us to "heal the world" put us through all of this without a good reason? I'm sorry but a movie isn't a good enough reason for me. I don't say that to be rude but it's not.

kudos
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 pm

I think it would be too risky to be tweeting, messaging etc and although is true that we cannot know how or what he is thinking I think in this eventuallity there would be no-one of any reasonable intellegence to risk anything of this nature after his "death" My opinion but it makes perfect sense.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Rach wrote:However, Michael "the man" and not the "superstar" dedicated so much of his time to helping those in need that I refuse to believe he woke up one day, decided he had enough of the media and thought he would show them up and create a movie to show how easily influenced they are. The world mourned him on June 25th, we all cried endless tears. How can a man who wanted us to "heal the world" put us through all of this without a good reason? I'm sorry but a movie isn't a good enough reason for me. I don't say that to be rude but it's not.

Rachel, seriously, get out of my head. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_eek
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm sorry Annie!

I know I sometimes have a laugh and joke on here but I can sometimes come up with things that do make sense Smile
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Rach,

Keep making sense. We do need to hear it. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_biggrin
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 pm

All valid points. I often go back and forth between "could this all be for a movie" and "could Mikes life really have been in danger?". Its funny cuz so many clues point to it possibly being for a movie while we hear other things like Mike's conflicts with Sony and Tome Tome and it makes you wonder if he did it to escape. I just know I miss Michael so much I still cry to this day. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_sad
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:30 pm

I hear you WanaBstartnSmth and I think one of the reasons why people chose to put their faith in the movie theory is because they don't want to face the possibility that Michael was/is in some sort of danger. I don't want to believe that either but at this moment in time I honestly think it's the most valid theory.

Can you imagine how pissed people are going to be if this is just for a movie? I mean if you thought the press was bad before then it will be just too bad to imagine. I also think a lot of fans and some believers will lose a lot of respect for him. I don't want that to happen but I fear it will happen.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Well, for me, I won't loose any respect. I understand he had to do what he needed to do even if it was on the other end that he was tired. Should have lied, no, but he did. We al have done things that we shouldn't have and later regret. I am not upset. Just want the facts and the truth and these tweetlings saying one minute he is safe and sound, next minute he is not in which I felt that there was some possibilities that he could be in danger but i felt on one end that may have done this because he wanted to let go of the entity of MJ.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

infinitylady wrote:Well, for me, I won't loose any respect. I understand he had to do what he needed to do even if it was on the other end that he was tired. Should have lied, no, but he did. We al have done things that we shouldn't have and later regret. I am not upset. Just want the facts and the truth and these tweetlings saying one minute he is safe and sound, next minute he is not in which I felt that there was some possibilities that he could be in danger but i felt on one end that may have done this because he wanted to let go of the entity of MJ.

I hear what you're saying but there are those who aren't as understanding as you are Sad
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:42 pm

I just also wanted to add that you are playing with fire when taking on something of this magnitude and you run the risk of it backfiring on you massively.

Sometimes we think we can predict how people will react and that doesn't always happen. Michael has always been known as a pioneer but does even he have the guts to take on something this big for a movie? I don't know.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Christiana on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:54 pm

I totally agree with you on this, Rach. Absolutely.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm

True and they may not be and I understand.

Rach, hey, I know that would be hard to deal with, with all that has been out there. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_sad

Believe me, Rach. I miss him very much like anyone else. A few years back I hadn't listened to MJ music for a long time. I got more involved in ministry. He was a fan of mines when coming up as a teenager. When I heard of the bad news, I couldn't believe it especially when they said at first that he went into a coma then he died which that is on another part of this forum.

I don't want to sound like I am being cold or insensitive to other feelings on here. Forgive me if I came off that way. I don't have a problem apologizing if my reply may seem that way. You know I came on this board because I want to get to the bottom of this. If he had to be under protection, I know he isn't going to be out there all like that.

I mean, I go to the michaeljacksonsightings.com and people have claimed to see in him in all these thousands of places. I am sure he has the means to travel whereever he wants but if it this serious there is definitely have to be safety measures for him and what about the family come to think of it if some of them are involved in knowing that he is not dead.

I do think like, wow! bruh! take a break! relax! Rest yourself! you know! I have been praying God if MJ is still alive and only you God know if he is alive and who is not that he is in a safe place somewhere and this is an opportunity for him to do some reevaluating of his life because like someone just posted WE don't know MJ that deeply of what he is capable of doing. Of course, I want to believe the best for him. I do know that he is human as well and he is not a beast, icon, god, or idol. He bleeds like all of us in here regardless of who we are.

When did this man ever have a chance to just be MJ for a change? Not MJ the entertainer but MJ a man who has nerves, emotions, a family man, a father. I have a youtube of him sharing this and I can feel his pain and understand. I am sure MJ got tired too whether some wanted to believe it or not. So, I am feeling you.

I like to get to the point and when I see people constantly tweeting stuff that isn't making any sense saying he is safe and sound and then he is not, it's like! Ok! Which one is it? Just tell these people to just go twinkle and twitter somewhere else with the dumb stuff. Don't waste folk time. It's creating a time waster.

I know this board is for us to share our opinions, etc. so I am not trying to tell anyone what to do with their board but I know people want to know the truth. I do myself. Well, enough of me and my .25 cents that I have already added. I am normally just mellow. I do have somethings on my mind but it has nothing to do with MJ though but I will be alright just thinking about somethings. But I will say I really do like this forum, guys. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile You have done an excellent job keeping it all together despite everything.

I have been on here for awhile and i like the say out of all of the others out there this about one far as the best. There is another one that i have been on where they chat I forgot the name of it, but I haven't been on it for about a week or so. Maybe I need to take a hiatus for a bit, I have been really dealing with alot of personal challenges. But I know I will get through it. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_flower
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by marsheliamorgan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 pm

ok,rach,this has got me rethinking EVERYTHING,not only the tweets,but,the informers who come forth with "clues" jcc(?) back(?) i dont know,maybe all the so called clues at funeral and etc.being that u are COMPLETLY right,i agree,its not something he did or would do just for money,publicity for movie,etc.so that basically brings up back to would HE ever come back into the public eye as michael jackson?i hadnt thought of it before,i DO however think he would stay or get into something such as the many projects he was into before,perhaps not the "music business"as we have always known and associated him with the dancing and performing.however,wouldnt he have to have SOME contacts that would still KNOW of the hoax due to getting any FUTURE projects REALLY considered lets face it,in hollywierd,its name,reputation etc. and michael has ALWAYS had an impeccable name and KNOWN for his accomplishments as a musical genius,sorry i know i am not explaining myself,but,lets say joe blow goes in and presents something and michael jackson went in and presented the same thing,THE NAME alone,michael jackson IS whats going to get his foot in the door and project considered,where joe blow's project may be just as good,BUT,cant get foot in door to explain or present because he IS NOT well known yet,i dont know if i explained what i am trying to,and this might be completly stupid,but,do you get what i mean?what do u think?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,rach,this has got me rethinking EVERYTHING,not only the tweets,but,the informers who come forth with "clues" jcc(?) back(?) i dont know,maybe all the so called clues at funeral and etc.being that u are COMPLETLY right,i agree,its not something he did or would do just for money,publicity for movie,etc.so that basically brings up back to would HE ever come back into the public eye as michael jackson?i hadnt thought of it before,i DO however think he would stay or get into something such as the many projects he was into before,perhaps not the "music business"as we have always known and associated him with the dancing and performing.however,wouldnt he have to have SOME contacts that would still KNOW of the hoax due to getting any FUTURE projects REALLY considered lets face it,in hollywierd,its name,reputation etc. and michael has ALWAYS had an impeccable name and KNOWN for his accomplishments as a musical genius,sorry i know i am not explaining myself,but,lets say joe blow goes in and presents something and michael jackson went in and presented the same thing,THE NAME alone,michael jackson IS whats going to get his foot in the door and project considered,where joe blow's project may be just as good,BUT,cant get foot in door to explain or present because he IS NOT well known yet,i dont know if i explained what i am trying to,and this might be completly stupid,but,do you get what i mean?what do u think?

I understand what you're saying and I will answer it in two parts This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile

I never believed in JCC or the informer (although some of what they said made sense to me). To me they are just the same as these people on Twitter. They are giving us information all too easily. I never believed that the hoax rested on someone giving us clues and us having to solve them. ALL of my theories have been based on research, hard work and using my brain. I never used the clues given because to me they don't mean anything. They could have come from anyone. As much as I hate the media and don't count them as a reliable source I have based much of my studies on what they have said and then made my decisions from there.

In regards to Michael returning, I have a daily battle with this one. If we look at this as Michael faking his death so he can have a "normal" life, then no I don't believe he will come back. He may have some projects going on that we don't know about. I can't speculate on that because I don't know. However, if this is all because Michael is in danger (which I sadly believe) then I do think he can make a comeback. If the public know that it was either this or him been killed I think they will be more accepting as to why it happened.

This is just speculation on my part BTW This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by marsheliamorgan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:27 pm

well,i for one,cant see how the majority of the public COULDNT be forgiving if he was to return IF they knew the truth and the danger he REALLY was in,of course,i sometimes to remind myself this is the REAL world,and there truly are some very mean unforgiving people out there.but,if truth was known WHO in there right mind,wouldnt do something such as a hoax if there family or themselves were in danger?i guess i am just naive at times when it comes to the real world,wouldnt u just LOVE to be able to live in the world that michael perceived and dreamt of and talked about?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by marsheliamorgan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:30 pm

so rach,do you think that michael had ANY INTENTIONS of the "clues" from funeral(S)? or ANY of the news on his death was put there intentionally BY MICHAEL?OR,that these were just actual mistakes that doctors,etc.made and didnt expect ANYONE to catch onto?in other words,were we NOT suppose to question ANY of it?michael DIDNT leave clues for his fans to catch onto?sorry,i am just questioning and alittle confused and want to get the whole pic.thanks so much
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:so rach,do you think that michael had ANY INTENTIONS of the "clues" from funeral(S)? or ANY of the news on his death was put there intentionally BY MICHAEL?OR,that these were just actual mistakes that doctors,etc.made and didnt expect ANYONE to catch onto?in other words,were we NOT suppose to question ANY of it?michael DIDNT leave clues for his fans to catch onto?sorry,i am just questioning and alittle confused and want to get the whole pic.thanks so much

I think those "clues" were given to us believers in order to show us that he is still alive. However, these are massively different to those given by JCC and the informer type people.

The clues left at the memorial, burial, autopsy reports etc, are subtle and only people with sharp eyes catch them. They aren't meant to be seen by everyone IMO. People who come on message boards, forums and Twitter claiming to have clues blantantly put it out there and this is what I am getting at. I believe Michael would leave sutbtle clues for us, but not go as far as allowing someone to come on here and Twitter and spill the whole thing. It won't be as simple as that!

JCC said he was a close London based friend of Michael's. With all the publicity that this forum and MJHD is getting, if Michael told JCC to tell us these clues, again a dangerous game is been played.

I hope that made sense!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Rach wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,rach,this has got me rethinking EVERYTHING,not only the tweets,but,the informers who come forth with "clues" jcc(?) back(?) i dont know,maybe all the so called clues at funeral and etc.being that u are COMPLETLY right,i agree,its not something he did or would do just for money,publicity for movie,etc.so that basically brings up back to would HE ever come back into the public eye as michael jackson?i hadnt thought of it before,i DO however think he would stay or get into something such as the many projects he was into before,perhaps not the "music business"as we have always known and associated him with the dancing and performing.however,wouldnt he have to have SOME contacts that would still KNOW of the hoax due to getting any FUTURE projects REALLY considered lets face it,in hollywierd,its name,reputation etc. and michael has ALWAYS had an impeccable name and KNOWN for his accomplishments as a musical genius,sorry i know i am not explaining myself,but,lets say joe blow goes in and presents something and michael jackson went in and presented the same thing,THE NAME alone,michael jackson IS whats going to get his foot in the door and project considered,where joe blow's project may be just as good,BUT,cant get foot in door to explain or present because he IS NOT well known yet,i dont know if i explained what i am trying to,and this might be completly stupid,but,do you get what i mean?what do u think?

I understand what you're saying and I will answer it in two parts This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile

I never believed in JCC or the informer (although some of what they said made sense to me). To me they are just the same as these people on Twitter. They are giving us information all too easily. I never believed that the hoax rested on someone giving us clues and us having to solve them. ALL of my theories have been based on research, hard work and using my brain. I never used the clues given because to me they don't mean anything. They could have come from anyone. As much as I hate the media and don't count them as a reliable source I have based much of my studies on what they have said and then made my decisions from there.

In regards to Michael returning, I have a daily battle with this one. If we look at this as Michael faking his death so he can have a "normal" life, then no I don't believe he will come back. He may have some projects going on that we don't know about. I can't speculate on that because I don't know. However, if this is all because Michael is in danger (which I sadly believe) then I do think he can make a comeback. If the public know that it was either this or him been killed I think they will be more accepting as to why it happened.

This is just speculation on my part BTW This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile

Yes I can go along with the fact that he was in danger and it is possiblbe and you say if this is the case then he can make a comeback. But if he was in danger is that danger going to go away? When will he be safe? Sorry if this sounds like I am disagreeing as that is not my intention as I think your ideas are spot on but surely whoever he was in danger from is going to be absolutely livid to be fooled like that, be even more determined to get him and the law cannot do a thing as MJ has been safe and no harm done to him so how can he be safe from anyone if no crime has been committed, his enemy is still out there and no-one caught for any crime at all because none was commited.
Get it? How and when will he know he is safe? The danger will still be there.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

@ Harley

I agree with what you're saying 100% and I can't be certain that Michael will ever make a comeback. As you said, where does the danger stop? If this is true, I don't know.

What I was trying to say (and perhaps I didn't get my point across better) is that if Michael was ever going to make a comeback from this and it wasn't for a movie, the only way I can think of this happening is if he was in trouble or was so exhausted he was going to die and needed the rest but there was no way for him to get out of the O2 concerts. That would have also had a terrible backlash on him as well.

I don't know anything for certain and my thoughts and feelings on all of this change from time to time. If someone was murdered on June 25th (and I think a double may have been) then Michael would need to be working with the DEA and LAPD on this and he could be helping them bring down the "bad guys".

Perhaps I am raabling but I hope that made some sense to you! BTW I love having debates, so please keep the questions and theories coming LOL.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Rach wrote:Hey Guys

I've been having some mixed emotions pretty much all day long and just wanted to put pen to paper in order to clear my head! Sorry for my ramblings but here goes.

I don't have any idea how difficult a death hoax is to plan, because I have never been involved in one, but I imagine it's not a decision that was taken lightly. IMO, you only plan to fake your death if you are in trouble or you are facing some sort of difficulties that you have no way of coming back from. I would also imagine it would take years to plan things right down to the last detail, and you would need to plan for every eventuality in case your cover was ever blown.

With this is mind, do you honestly believe Michael would involve more people then didn't need to be involved? Do you think if this was for a serious reason he would allow people to tweet "clues" on a public account where the whole world can see? I don't. The more people involved in this, the greater risk of Michael been found before time. I'm sorry but for me the twitter accounts don't make any sense. These people claim to know "the truth" but are so evasive in their answers. They remind me of Cassandra and how everyone came to believe that she was talking rubbish.

I will say it again. This ISN'T a game. It's not for more fame, fortune or a movie. A death hoax is something that you contemplate for a very long time. Do you think Michael would leave his babies behind for the sake of a movie? Do you think he would put his family in the spotlight in order to persue more fame? Sorry if this is sounding harsh but I feel strongly about this.

I would love to know what you guys think This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_smile

Rach.

I agree with you Rach. I think that those who do the tweets and other stuff are just playing to the audience who believe that MJ is still alive. The numbers are growing though and that may have something to do with it too.

Only those who were absolutely necessary to the hoax would know about it.

The only 2 things I do want to say - because it bothers me is that I do think Michael would possibly want to get some sort of clue or word out to his fans who have been searching for the truth. I also think that there are way to many plot holes, and I wonder if there are because that is what he intended.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

@Cantstoplovingu

I hear what you're saying about the clues Hon and I added a section above. You may have missed it, but here's what I said Smile

I think those "clues" were given to us believers
in order to show us that he is still alive. However, these are
massively different to those given by JCC and the informer type people.


The clues left at the memorial, burial, autopsy reports etc,
are subtle and only people with sharp eyes catch them. They aren't
meant to be seen by everyone IMO. People who come on message boards,
forums and Twitter claiming to have clues blantantly put it out there
and this is what I am getting at. I believe Michael would leave sutbtle
clues for us, but not go as far as allowing someone to come on here and
Twitter and spill the whole thing. It won't be as simple as that!

JCC
said he was a close London based friend of Michael's. With all the
publicity that this forum and MJHD is getting, if Michael told JCC to
tell us these clues, again a dangerous game is been played.

I hope that made sense!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm

I posted something on this to explain my thoughts before and I have pasted them below. Please tell me what you guys think.

Okay, these are my thoughts about everything (I think I posted it somewhere). Michael had plans of doing a concert where Sony&Co. were very much excited about the whole thing because Michael is a walking ATM. But with the way they've been controlling him in the past, he couldn't agree anymore with them controlling him and manipulating him for self-interest. Everytime he does a concert, he thinks of the motive like for charity and all, that's why you see him perform with all his heart and soul because he is doing it for the world.

Sony/AEG thinking that they have him like a puppet, never dreamed that Michael would just say no where all the plans for the big concert was left hanging and unfinished. He had to put his foot down and really do something. So, he disappeared and all of the leeches/parasites panicked and thought of how to get the whole MichaelComeback Scheme going, so all the feeds about his health preceeded the death, so they use this as an excuse to benefit from the fans with the memorial and the funeral.

For certain he was threatened by all the other scheming peers who heard about the supposed comeback and they scratch each others back and promised to keep everything under their hats.

My side thoughts about the death, somebody must have slipped up, because they did threaten Michael very gravely - but they didn't know that Michael uses his doubles and they even were not sure who is who anymore.

So, now because Michael always says that he loves and treasures and is forever grateful for his fans because he wouldn't be where he is without the fans. He leaves clues here and there, ask good friends(technological network friends) to keep tab of his fans and guide them through the whole thing, while he's collecting visual evidence of the abuse and manipulation until he really drops the curtain on them and say the show is over for the bad guys. I can imagine him say, "This Is It guys, no more. This is your last drama and last call of your devious schemes because so many are getting hurt and so many have given up their lives in frustration
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Juliet, I love that theory. I also can totally see Michael doing this.

Me and the wonderful Annie were having a discussion and we both agree that this was probably done because Michael was in danger or he really didn't want to do the 50 concerts, because he was either afraid he wouldn't make it through them or he wanted to expose people like AEG and Sony for the leaches they are.

Just to quote the title of this thread "This wasn't something that was taken lightly". It wasn't. It was done for a reason that Michael obviously thought important enough. What that is remains to be seen.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

So glad to know that I am not alone with my thoughts about it. It really isn't something to be taken lightly cause there is more to it than the flimsy excuse of the movie and other infos being fed to the public.

The people who caused all this, know that the public (fans or not) are searching for something to put some sense to their inconsistencies and all of what's going on is for the vested interest of the manipulative people.

Every feed and every reaction is under the microscope and the public is not the only ones who are searching for the truth because, for all we know, these people who have caused these events are so desperate searching for clues from us because the Fans of Michael know him much better than any other people.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by heartbroken on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Rach, I agree with you 150%. It has to be something very serious for him to leave his children. His fans are very important to him, but he will would ALWAYS put his babies first.
heartbroken
heartbroken
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by queenpanther55 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:39 pm

This is serious...

Rach, I honestly feel that maybe, JUST MAYBE you're tired of discovering the same way am feeling right now. BUT YOUR PERSPECTIVE REALLY MAKE A BIG SENSE TO ME. I was reading a bunch of things to the extent that I dwell on history stuff of the 17th centuries LOL... and end the day finding no answers to my questions.

But anyhow, Its not a regret nor a waste of time because I have learned a lot thru Michael Jackson.

If you follow Michael Jackson superstar career since childhood, one factor i have discovered is that his life is full of DRAMA.

DRAMA in a sense that its always the peoples cocktail delight.

He is famous in pepsi accident, famous in child molestation trial, famous in plastic surgery , famous of black turning to white... (sorry, i love you Michael)

and everything that is UP about him, PEOPLE starts questioning the WHY????
1. what the mask all about?
2. why is hiding his children
3. why why why

and all this accounts from Michael Jackson + His Mysterious effect.

He remained to be mysterious because I feel this is his strategy.

His exposure plays a role in this strategy, he wear masks, he bring his umbrella inside the library, he wear clothes that he only have the guts to wear? stuff like that. and he provokes the media by not giving himself interviews.

Take note! His strategy are incomparable, extraordinary, and it works on him.! ..

---Do you imagine Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake wear mask when they go out?
---Oprah turned her skin to white?
---Madonna with a child molestation trial???
---Or Prince singing Black or White?

NO WAY... all this account on him..

That is why there are haters and lovers of him because there are people who hate what he is doing, and there are us who love what he is doing..

He knows that I guess. He spent his life studying people. Of different cultures. He met a bunch of classic, modern of people of different ages and he knows it.

Lastly, if he is in all drama portion of his career then why cant it be on his death?

His death cannot be just simple... Something unique and that is him..

LOL.. this is just my perspective. I still love him with that shades on even at night.. LOL

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:43 pm

@Juliet: EXCELLENT ideas!! This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_cheers

@Rachel: thank you for calling me wonderful. I feel 10 feet tall now. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by miss j on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm

i agree rach. one won't be escaping if he intended to be found soon. the more people involved, the chance of betrayal will increase.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Annie, thanks. I know that I can't simply explain how things are going but one thing for sure, the net, the twitter and facebook are good means of communication but sometimes people use it like a toy without thinking about what they've written can be seen worldwide which may even do so much damage and harm to whoever is concerned.

In regards to Michael, he is in a very dangerous spot because all eyes are on him and everybody would love to pick up anything on him irregardless of the risk of danger they are putting him. Some people's conscience have been calloused along the way.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by miss j on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm

juliet wrote:Annie, thanks. I know that I can't simply explain how things are going but one thing for sure, the net, the twitter and facebook are good means of communication but sometimes people use it like a toy without thinking about what they've written can be seen worldwide which may even do so much damage and harm to whoever is concerned.

In regards to Michael, he is in a very dangerous spot because all eyes are on him and everybody would love to pick up anything on him irregardless of the risk of danger they are putting him. Some people's conscience have been calloused along the way.

that's why i'm concern about him coming back.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Rach on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm

juliet wrote:Annie, thanks. I know that I can't simply explain how things are going but one thing for sure, the net, the twitter and facebook are good means of communication but sometimes people use it like a toy without thinking about what they've written can be seen worldwide which may even do so much damage and harm to whoever is concerned.

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_cheers Bravo! I couldn't agree with this more Smile

I think that some people feel this is a game when it is in fact serious. If people mess with things that don't concern them they will open up a can of worms that can't be closed. People (not all) are selfish and want to have the attention and scoop so to speak, so they don't think about the actions that their messages and tweets inflict.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm so glad you opened this thread because for a long time I wanted to say what's in my heart and I just couldn't find the right place.

Thank you again, Rach. This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Icon_sunny
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This wasn't something that was taken lightly. Empty Re: This wasn't something that was taken lightly.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum