For all to know - stop buying!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For all to know - stop buying!

Post by morla on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/the-media-lies/it-just-keeps-getting-worse/#p47305

Someone was faster than me - but I investigated already (see my posts or below).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration

STOP IT!
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For all to know - stop buying!

Post by Lorrie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks, morla. I never bought that crap in the first place.

If it's not idiots claiming Joe Jackson castrated Michael as a boy to keep his high-pitched singing voice by kicking him in the testicles, it's this nonsense. All of these "reporters" and "doctors" and unnamed "sources" must be totally lusting after Michael to keep spending so much time spreading rumors about his genitals.

I understand the lust part, but what's with all of the bizarre nastiness?

FYI: The last is just a rhetorical question, so no need to try and answer.
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by morla on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:31 pm

The point is: Thy are now hitting something to which people are very sensitive - if it's true or not. These rumours will never leave the world again (acquittal or not). Think of the children and be CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU DONATE YOUR MONEY!
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 pm

morla wrote:The point is: Thy are now hitting something to which people are very sensitive - if it's true or not. These rumours will never leave the world again (acquittal or not). Think of the children and be CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU DONATE YOUR MONEY!

Actually, morla, the castration rumors have been around since Michael was barely a teenager. They're nothing new -- only the method and reason are different in the latest sleaze making the tabloid rounds.

And, unfortunately, such was Michael's unique life that most of the sordid rumors that have dogged him since forever will never completely go away, which is why it's up to us concerned fans to make sure we dispel/fight them at every turn.

I hope he's still alive and kicking to help combat them himself. Even if not, I'm certainly going to help out for as long as I'm around.
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Lorrie wrote:
morla wrote:The point is: Thy are now hitting something to which people are very sensitive - if it's true or not. These rumours will never leave the world again (acquittal or not). Think of the children and be CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU DONATE YOUR MONEY!

Actually, morla, the castration rumors have been around since Michael was barely a teenager. They're nothing new -- only the method and reason are different in the latest sleaze making the tabloid rounds.

And, unfortunately, such was Michael's unique life that most of the sordid rumors that have dogged him since forever will never completely go away, which is why it's up to us concerned fans to make sure we dispel/fight them at every turn.

I hope he's still alive and kicking to help combat them himself. Even if not, I'm certainly going to help out for as long as I'm around.

The sad thing is now that people believe Michael to be dead these rumours will keep escelcating because Michael isn't here to defend himself.

When I think of all the crap Michael had to put up with my heart hurts. Sad
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Rachel wrote:The sad thing is now that people believe Michael to be dead these rumours will keep escelcating because Michael isn't here to defend himself.

Exactly, Rachel. Good thing I and many other fans have such a big mouth and will have no problem speaking up for him!
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

@ Lorrie I am one of those fans. To be honest I think that all of us in here are.

I would speak up, and defend Michael ANYTIME. Just call my name, and I´ll be there in a heartbeat.

We have to do it for him, we have to put our words out there.. But how???

Back to top Go down

Post by morla on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:29 pm

There will be new accuses - they are prepared now.

All other castration rumors are peanuts to THIS REASON - child molesters are the dirt among the criminals - they have to fear for their lives in jail.

I pray that Michael will never be found - he is not secure now anymore. There will be people haunt him down if they can.

I beg you - think through all the implications of this announcement and take care that this hype isn't supported any more. I hope that there will be a trial because of calumny (I still don't know why Michael didn't start one 1993 - his lawyers must have known what such accuses imply!).

PS: I don't want to fear you - but I know the reality.

And sadly perhaps there is no other way now than to bury him anonymously

Last edited by morla on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Rachel wrote:The sad thing is now that people believe Michael to be dead these rumours will keep escelcating because Michael isn't here to defend himself.

Exactly, Rachel. Good thing I and many other fans have such a big mouth and will have no problem speaking up for him!

Me too! Everytime someone mentions a bad word about him I jump down their throats. I honestly do think that Michael was too good for this world (and by that I'm not implying that he is dead!). He just has so much good in him and always thinks of others before himself. I miss him so much Sad
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@ Lorrie I am one of those fans. To be honest I think that all of us in here are.

I would speak up, and defend Michael ANYTIME. Just call my name, and I´ll be there in a heartbeat.

I think it's simple. I already started here in POrtugal. There is a tv channel that told that MJ died of an overdose of propofol. I went to their site looking for the news and to find out what the source was. Guess : TMZ. I was really p...ed so i wrote an email to them questioning them about their journalism and so on. The day after they did again, so tday I'm going to email them again . These appear like posts so everybody can see them.
I know it is not a great deal doing this but at least I bother them Very Happy
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 pm

morla wrote:http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/the-media-lies/it-just-keeps-getting-worse/#p47305

Someone was faster than me - but I investigated already (see my posts or below).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration

STOP IT!

Well they are lairs for one.. this does not stop pedos , sex offenders or rapist, b/c it's in their minds, it simply is not effective at all.I'm getting so sick of them trying to ruin him.. it's B.S.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Bidoska wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:@ Lorrie I am one of those fans. To be honest I think that all of us in here are.

I think it's simple. I already started here in POrtugal. There is a tv channel that told that MJ died of an overdose of propofol. I went to their site looking for the news and to find out what the source was. Guess : TMZ. I was really p...ed so i wrote an email to them questioning them about their journalism and so on. The day after they did again, so tday I'm going to email them again . These appear like posts so everybody can see them.
I know it is not a great deal doing this but at least I bother them Very Happy

Actually, Bidoska, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say we fans have to stick up for Michael.

All you have to do, MyBelovedMJ, is always speak up and set people straight when they try to spread lies about Michael. Point out how they're wrong and say what's true loud and clear, and don't back down when the gossipers and liars try to pretend that YOU are the one who's wrong. There are just too many hateful people out there.
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Exactly, Rachel. Good thing I and many other fans have such a big mouth and will have no problem speaking up for him![/quote]

I did just that on myspace, lol.. I have a blog and I put a bunch of stuff on it:)

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Hell Yeah ... I would in a heartbreak and footstep I would !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Aren't there any laws to protect a patient from giving out confidential information? As far as I am concerned, in the US the HIPAA Privacy Rule protects the privacy of individually identifiable health information, and the confidentiality provisions of the Patient Safety Rule, which protect identifiable information being used to analyze patient safety events and improve patient safety.
I am absolutely sure that all of this is just more garbage from the media to catch our attention. Now that their cash cow is “gone” there has to be some way to get “news” and try to make us read all of this crap. It is sad that they spill this out now that Michael "isn't here" to defend himself. They have mentioned this doctor's name. I dont know how a responsible doctor would have permitted to leak such sensitive information from one of his patients. But again, this is not true, so there is no doctor to blame, but the stupid media.
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 am

Its sad all the rumors and lies Michael had to put up with. Sad
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 am

Some women Named "Claire Cruise" Is now saying that she is the mother of Michael`s children..

OH MY GOD

Everyone know thats a lie.

But why the hell is she doing this??

SHE MAKES ME SICK.

Its pathetic what people will do for "15 minutes of fame"

Poor Children, My heart are with them. I hope they can handle all of this

Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I love you, Its all gonna be allright

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 am

This women is unstable, but I have to say the media looked like fools after she started talking... at one point they unhooked the mics to stop her from being recorded....even then some of the news ppl was still hanging on her every word.. lol priceless.. what a bunch of dumbass's.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 am

Michael used his sperm for Blanket, it has been confirmed by The Mirror UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/08/12/michael-jackson-exclusive-blanket-jackson-s-surrogate-mother-is-a-mexican-nurse-named-helena-115875-21590431/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 am

Dancing Machine wrote:Michael used his sperm for Blanket, it has been confirmed by The Mirror UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/08/12/michael-jackson-exclusive-blanket-jackson-s-surrogate-mother-is-a-mexican-nurse-named-helena-115875-21590431/

Nothing "reported" in The Mirror should ever be relied on as confirmation. It's not a reputable publication, even if it is saying what Michael has said all along -- that he's his children's biological father.
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 am

Lorrie wrote:
Dancing Machine wrote:Michael used his sperm for Blanket, it has been confirmed by The Mirror UK

Nothing "reported" in The Mirror should ever be relied on as confirmation. It's not a reputable publication, even if it is saying what Michael has said all along -- that he's his children's biological father.

Agreed... but I mean, I do think it's a lot more plausible than anything else they've reported thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 am

Dancing Machine wrote:Agreed... but I mean, I do think it's a lot more plausible than anything else they've reported thus far.

I wish I were as forgiving as you. To me, it's either all implausible or all plausible, with no in between. I don't believe anything stated in The Mirror unless a reliable source elsewhere backs it up.

The only reason I believe Michael is the biological father of all three of his children is because he said so, not because The Mirror or any other media outlet did.
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top