Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies......We need to see more of these.

+12
neverlandprincess
city.gal1
Styloprincess
4evermichael71
speechlessornot
IndonesianGirl
Smelly
MJFoReVeRandAlways
marsheliamorgan
Human_nature
ILuvUMoreMJ
mjlmpicons
16 posters

Go down

Apologies......We need to see more of these. Empty Apologies......We need to see more of these.

Post by mjlmpicons Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 am

I just saw this today, I wonder if more of these are out there? If you find anymore like this, maybe we can put them here. I just wish this was written before 6/25/09. Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_sad

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joan-e-dowlin/michael-i-apologize_b_228108.html

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Apologies......We need to see more of these. Herz it's all for L.O.V.E. Apologies......We need to see more of these. Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Apologies......We need to see more of these. Empty Re: Apologies......We need to see more of these.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:21 am

That made me cry. Crying or Very sad I've seen a few articles like that actually. It's so sad that it took his "death" to make people see the truth. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Apologies......We need to see more of these. Empty Re: Apologies......We need to see more of these.

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:24 am

sadly...many people realised what they had...when it's gone....

Apologies......We need to see more of these. Star3
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 am

kinda goes along with the saying too little TOO LATE,i admire the way she did apologize however WHY couldnt people see this at the time,why are WE as people SO quick to judge
instead of listening to both sides,and seeing the facts and WHY did the media ONLY want
to publicize the points that werent the way things ACTUALLY were,they talked regarding the procesucters side,however LITTLE if anything was shown on tv regarding the defense if i remember correctly,and they didnt point out HOW the defense had struck down the prosecuters witnesses. i guess this says ALOT about our human nature doesnt it,it isnt always pretty,and unfortunalty THERE IS A HUMAN being that suffers from it,so,even tho,it says innocent until PROVEN guilty,that sure doesnt always hold true.with michael it was like the majority was guilty until proven innocent,sure makes u question the justice system here huh?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 am

This made me cry, it actually did. It was a great appology. A simple and not complex - "I´m sorry" as it should be. It´s maybe late, but better late than never, right? I´m sure MJ, wherever he is, has his eyes on everything that´s going on and I hope this is one of the things that comes to his knowledge.

Do you know what this would have meant to him if it came on time, during the trials or even after? Poor man, the things he had to endure. What a beautiful and forgiving soul. I just love him to death. He´s such an inspiration to me, as to many other here I´d imagine.

I´m especially moved by this because I was surfing last night and I found many horrible websites and communities that just trashed him, some even said they were glad he was dead. It was just another pedophile, they said. It hit me just HOW much the f*cking media has badmouthed him and how they´ve manipulated people´s opinions.

I also love how she says that she now know that the man who wrote "We are the world" would never harm anyone. It´s just beautiful.

Thank you for posting this mjlmpicons.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 am

This was a great apology, I always say better late than never.
Thanks mjlmpicons
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 am

this is great ...
im agree with smelly .. better late than never ....
sweet ..
i miss michael ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 am

I've posted it earlier.... Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_cry But i'm glad you appreciate it....yes lots of jurnalists should apologize to Michael.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 am

I guess better late than never. I hope Michael sees this.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:17 am

speechlessornot wrote:I've posted it earlier.... Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_cry But i'm glad you appreciate it....yes lots of jurnalists should apologize to Michael.

Sorry speechlessornotApologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_redface Thank you too Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

wow, this is very touching Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_sad I hope he really sees it from wherever he is...

I just miss you so much Michael!!!
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 pm

I had seen this post a few weeks ago, I think that the writer did a great job in expressing what is true for a lot of people after 6/25. Too bad that there had been such a hatchett jpb done on him that it took his "death" to show people the real deal.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:31 pm

I have'nt found out right apolagies per say but I have found some touching articles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tamara-conniff/we-killed-michael-jackson_b_272174.html

I was looking for one that I printed off-it was a letter written by a lawyer,who sent it to MJEOL for the fans. It was so beautiful-but I went to that site now and I can't find it.

Found this though! http://site2.mjeol.com/shmuley-boteach/boteach-slammed-by-fellow-rabbi.html
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 pm

The words which are chosen are very nice. This is a nice apology, and I hope she means, really means, what she wrote.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Great apology. She hit it on the head for sure....
Sad
Makes me sad so many were swayed by the cruel media and their writings and trash tv shows.
MICHAEL deserved better than this.
I hope the apologies keep on coming.
Cause there is a long list of people who need to retracy their nagtive statemnts and realize Michael was absolutely one of the best human beings to ever grace this planet.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 pm

It takes a lot of guts to make a public apology like this and it does partly restore ones faith in the goodness of mankind BUT at the same time the many cruel writers in the media and tabloids who caused great suffering to MJ are not exactly queueing up to state apologies such as this. Some have no conscience at all, is reassuring to know someone has.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:05 pm

I like this apology.
If only MJ's friends had spoken out about him sooner and shown his human side sooner then maybe alot more peolple would have apologised earlier, the media took over and only showed BS.
Still better late than never.
Hopefully we'll see alot more apologies soon Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_flower
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 pm

ishealive wrote:I like this apology.
If only MJ's friends had spoken out about him sooner and shown his human side sooner then maybe alot more peolple would have apologised earlier, the media took over and only showed BS.
Still better late than never.
Hopefully we'll see alot more apologies soon Apologies......We need to see more of these. Icon_flower

EXACTLY. Great point.
Where were his friends when HE NEEDED THEM THE MOST?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down