Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Email from a close friend of Michael

+7
lou
infinitylady
neverlandprincess
annieisnotokey
Harleyblonde
tammay009
LiberianGirl
11 posters

Go down

An Email from a close friend of Michael Empty An Email from a close friend of Michael

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

I wrote to a very close friend of Michael yesterday. I told him how I suffer not to know the truth and told him every little detail that I've found that proves me he's alive. I wrote everything else and asked for thr truth. Actually I never expected him to tell me the truth. I just thought that he could give me some clues with his message if he writes back. He did and here's what he wrote to me. I found something strange about this message. Pls read and tell me what you think and what the clue can be in this message.

"Hello ~ I read your email and I'm so sorry for your pain. I am not sure
how much I can help you however, Michael has passed, it's no joke and
no one is faking his death. I would ask for God's help and forgiveness.
Pray and focus on no one but Jesus Christ. Michael was a gift to
everyone and we are all in pain. So, try and work on yourself. Take
care. Big warm hugs."
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

An Email from a close friend of Michael Empty Re: An Email from a close friend of Michael

Post by tammay009 Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

i think he lieing becasue i have a feeling deep down inside that michael couls still be alive an i also had a dream telling that he was still here an not taking from his fans,. i dont know what that dream meant but it has to mean something.

An Email from a close friend of Michael Vhsxub

Last edited by tammay009 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
tammay009
tammay009
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

An Email from a close friend of Michael Empty Re: An Email from a close friend of Michael

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I wrote to a very close friend of Michael yesterday. I told him how I suffer not to know the truth and told him every little detail that I've found that proves me he's alive. I wrote everything else and asked for thr truth. Actually I never expected him to tell me the truth. I just thought that he could give me some clues with his message if he writes back. He did and here's what he wrote to me. I found something strange about this message. Pls read and tell me what you think and what the clue can be in this message.

care. Big warm hugs."

We should not listen to this friend as I think very few are aware of the hoax but even if he is aware he isn't going to admit it to ANYONE. I am leaning more to the fact that only close family and a couple more will know as this is a serious thing and how many people can you honestly trust 100%. I think Michael realised that, many people who he considered friends let him down over the years. Is good that you wrote but please do not lose hope and take is as gospel.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:58 pm

I didn't post this coz I believe what he says! I don't! Of course he was going to write this way. I found something strange and I was curious if you guys find the same thing too.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I wrote to a very close friend of Michael yesterday. I told him how I suffer not to know the truth and told him every little detail that I've found that proves me he's alive. I wrote everything else and asked for thr truth. Actually I never expected him to tell me the truth. I just thought that he could give me some clues with his message if he writes back. He did and here's what he wrote to me. I found something strange about this message. Pls read and tell me what you think and what the clue can be in this message.

care. Big warm hugs."

May I ask who is this friend?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Yes...I really don't think they are lying per say-but they may honestly just not know that he is alive. I don't think even his entire family knows. I don't think there was any messages here either,except to not waste your life searching but to LIVE and seek God for comfort because we are all hurting about the loss of Michael.

Who exactly did you email though? He only had a few real friends and I do not think they would give out their emails.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I didn't post this coz I believe what he says! I don't! Of course he was going to write this way. I found something strange and I was curious if you guys find the same thing too.

Well friend no one is badgering here,don't be defensive please. I did not find any clues here.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 pm

You know, you just don't know what to believe anymore. Many people around me believe he is dead. I haven't even bothered to say anymore about him being alive because they just won't believe it. I have been praying and asking God to really bring this to light although there is so much is going on with the inconsistencies in the media, the autopsy reports, etc. I know this is a bit much for alot of people now. Wow! An Email from a close friend of Michael Kopfschuettel
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

care. Big warm hugs."

May I ask who is this friend?

Hi! I was about to ask the same question!

@LiberianGirl,
I don't see it... what is it that you find strange?
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Ok I think I need to write what I found interesting about this message!

He wrote: "no one is faking his death" instead of he is not faking his death and then he writes one more time: " Pray and focus on no one but Jesus Christ."
One more time there's no ONE here!!! And why does he write no one instead of noone? Why did he write it seperate? And what was this for? "I would ask for God's help and forgiveness." Forgiveness for what???

U guys got it now what I'm trying to say? An Email from a close friend of Michael Icon_wink

Last edited by LiberianGirl on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 pm

He's Courtland Llauger. He was at the memorial and the funeral too. A friend of him since 80s.

LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm

How easy it is for people to say that they are Friends of Michael and even Close Friends of Michael. Do they actually know the meaning of what Friends/Close Friends is???

People would just love to have a say in everything about Michael.

So sorry, LIBERIANGIRL. Do you really know this person? Can you trust his every word?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

i can see them advising you on praying and relying on god for answers,however,i do think its odd for them to say "pray for god's FORGIVENESS?why?i understand in saying pray for gods help,but forgiveness?i dont think that is what you find odd however,and i dont know who it was addressed to so,i cant say if this is odd for that person to say something like this or not?what did you find odd?and if i may ask to whom did you write?shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Guys, I didn't say that I trust or know this person. You're missing the point I'm trying to say! I never believed what he wrote to me but I found that he writes no one seperate like he was trying to insist on "ONE". read my previous post.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm

@LiberianGirl

Do you mean it sounds as if he was saying "no one (but himself) is faking his death"?

What I understood about "God's forgiveness" is that he suggested that we should ask for God's forgiveness for thinking his death could be a hoax?
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm

sorry,we must have been posting at same time LOL you already answered,LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm

He would write it no one because no one is actualy how you write it. No one is faking his death because if there is a hoax then several people are faking Michaels death. No one but Jesus Christ woudl means he may think you are completey focused on Michael being alive or dead and that you should focus on God for whatever clarity that you need in life,instead of this. Help and forgiveness? Is he a minister of some sort? Then he would say this.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 pm

i get it,you mean he should have said,basically,no,HE isnt faking his death,etc. it does sound odd when u point that out however is he from america or somewhere where they may speak that way?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Lou:What I understood about "God's forgiveness" is that he suggested that we should ask for God's forgiveness for thinking his death could be a hoax?

Me: I was getting ready to say that too. LOL!
I was thinking the same thing to write down.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:22 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i get it,you mean he should have said,basically,no,HE isnt faking his death,etc. it does sound odd when u point that out however is he from america or somewhere where they may speak that way?
He's American and I dunno but I felt that he was trying to insist on "NO ONE" for some reason. instead of no he was trying to say ONE is faking his death, Focus on (no) ONE...

And about asking God's help and forgiveness, it still sounds weird to me. I mean why did he write it there and for what.

I dunno maybe it's just me and I'm so focused on to find a clue lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:26 pm

infinitylady wrote:Lou:What I understood about "God's forgiveness" is that he suggested that we should ask for God's forgiveness for thinking his death could be a hoax?

Me: I was getting ready to say that too. LOL!
I was thinking the same thing to write down.

Infinitylady, LOL! So maybe he really meant it!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:27 pm

now that i get what u were saying,(sorry i am kinda thick headed)it is odd,and it could be why did he keep saying one,instead of sorry for your pain,no one is faking his death,why wasnt it,and no,he isnt faking his death, i see what u mean,i still dont understand WHAT u are suppose to ask forgiveness for either,is he a preacher or religious man of the cloth?such as al sharpton etc. or just someone?i mite see a preacher,or minister replying in this religious talk,but,your average person NO,not in my honest opinion.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:now that i get what u were saying,(sorry i am kinda thick headed)it is odd,and it could be why did he keep saying one,instead of sorry for your pain,no one is faking his death,why wasnt it,and no,he isnt faking his death, i see what u mean,i still dont understand WHAT u are suppose to ask forgiveness for either,is he a preacher or religious man of the cloth?such as al sharpton etc. or just someone?i mite see a preacher,or minister replying in this religious talk,but,your average person NO,not in my honest opinion.

No, he's director and a designer. As far as I know he's the one who designed TII poster.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm

thanks for clearing that up, lol! i had no idea who he is,
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:42 pm

He was in London with Kenny and his tweets was interesting too. Take a look at his tweets he wrote 4 days ago.

"Loving the UK..... I have a new "special" friend now~ why do we have to be 12 hours away? I guess I'll just have a pepsi!!10:33 AM Oct 18th from web"

"off to a soccer game with my little girl! I'll be thinking' 'bout a Pepsi thou.... Wink ya know what I mean...12:29 PM Oct 18th from web"

The same day Kenny wrote this tweet

"Good morning from London TOY on this brisk but beautiful Sunday I'm off for a walk in Convent Garden with the L.O.V.E.10:14 AM Oct 18th from web "

The same day it comes "PEPSI and L.O.V.E" from these guys An Email from a close friend of Michael Icon_lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm

PEPSI?? WOW...HAHAHA Kenny is one to figure out that is for sure-I get a kick out of his attitude though. Thanks for clearing up who the email guy was...designer of the poster huh?

Pepsi...know what I mean? HAHA I am so gonna put that on my sig.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Now you've informed us of who he is and the tweets, I guess I'm wondering/pondering, too.

Thanks for the info LIBERIANGIRL and now I understand what you're feeling. An Email from a close friend of Michael Icon_rolleyes
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I'm glad if I could add something to here An Email from a close friend of Michael Icon_biggrin

Hope Michael comes back real soon. I don't want to wait no more.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Noone is not a word. The emailer used proper spelling by writing no one.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:He was in London with Kenny and his tweets was interesting too. Take a look at his tweets he wrote 4 days ago.

"Loving the UK..... I have a new "special" friend now~ why do we have to be 12 hours away? I guess I'll just have a pepsi!!10:33 AM Oct 18th from web"

"off to a soccer game with my little girl! I'll be thinking' 'bout a Pepsi thou.... An Email from a close friend of Michael Icon_wink ya know what I mean...12:29 PM Oct 18th from web"

The same day Kenny wrote this tweet

"Good morning from London TOY on this brisk but beautiful Sunday I'm off for a walk in Convent Garden with the L.O.V.E.10:14 AM Oct 18th from web "

The same day it comes "PEPSI and L.O.V.E" from these guys An Email from a close friend of Michael Icon_lol

Sounds like some kind of code talk to me.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down