Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies.

+4
city.gal1
See
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Harleyblonde
8 posters

Go down

Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies. Empty Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies.

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

Came across this article while I was doing my usual daily search for clues. I know this was in March but my point is- Why hasn't any of the hospital workers come forward, even anonymously to give/sell information regarding anything about 25th June? The only ones who have reports of unusual goings on (fire alarm) is from patients attending and not one piece of information from any member of staff even on reports of MJs arrival. Many people given the opportunity will sell what they have seen to the tabloids etc. Weird or what? By strange coincidence her surname was also Jackson.
May 9th, 2009

google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

Ex-California hospital worker in celeb case dies
LOS ANGELES — A former UCLA Medical Center employee who admitted selling medical records of celebrities died in March as she awaited sentencing.

Angel Navarro, Lawanda Jackson’s federal public defender, says his client died from complications of breast cancer on March 24. She was 50.
Jackson was to be sentenced Monday after pleading guilty in December to violating federal medical privacy law for commercial purposes.
Authorities say Jackson sold information on Britney Spears, Farrah Fawcett and other high-profile patients to the National Enquirer. The publication was not charged.
Prosecutors on Thursday moved to dismiss the indictment against Jackson after receiving a copy of her death certificate.
Navarro says Jackson regretted her offense, saying “she was a nice lady who made a bad decision for a little bit of money.”

Filed under Uncategorized | Tags: Britney spears, California, Celebrity, Celebrity Deaths, Farrah fawcett, Los Angeles, North America, Personnel, United States, Us-medical-records-breach | Comment Below
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies. Empty Re: Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies.

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 am

I too, have been questioning this. His entire lifetime, people were eager to tell all, to find any little spec of dirt, to cash in, to plant rumors….
Now
everyone is trying to protect his privacy?
Not a single shady hospital employee or cop to be found, in LA, of all places? It’s preposterous!

Last edited by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font formatting)
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies. Empty Re: Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies.

Post by See Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:30 am

That is something I´m wondering too...
Why is nobody, not a singel person speaking out!!!
Somebody must have known something, seen something or even been suspicious of something!!!
And if this person were to speak out, would we believe?
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 pm

This is something that I've been saying for awhile. Hoax or not, no info seems to be "leaking" -- not even 4 months later?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:57 pm

the only conclusion i can reach as to why no one has spoke out from hospital is this...MJ never showed up so no one saw him,im assuming certain people were 'planted' to carry out the senario's of the day therefore everyone at hospital will of just assumed some other nurses/doctors were taking care of things if you get what i mean! jmo Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies. Icon_neutral
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 pm

amber wrote:the only conclusion i can reach as to why no one has spoke out from hospital is this...MJ never showed up so no one saw him,im assuming certain people were 'planted' to carry out the senario's of the day therefore everyone at hospital will of just assumed some other nurses/doctors were taking care of things if you get what i mean! jmo Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies. Icon_neutral
infact the only one i know that said anything was the doc that told TMZ! smell lots of rats.....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 pm

amber wrote:the only conclusion i can reach as to why no one has spoke out from hospital is this...MJ never showed up so no one saw him,im assuming certain people were 'planted' to carry out the senario's of the day therefore everyone at hospital will of just assumed some other nurses/doctors were taking care of things if you get what i mean! jmo Former UCLA worker who sold celebrity medical records dies. Icon_neutral

I am thinking the same thing, MJ was never there.
Staff would have spoken by now, people would do anything for money even doctors & nurses. Surely someone saw MJ if he was there, janitor, cleaner, carer other patients!
We've heard nothing and I don't believe MJ or his people paid off eveyone that came in contact with him.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Amber, I agree with you about the hospital workers have not come forth. I wonder if they were paid off. Also, when did the doc tell TMZ they smell lots of rats?
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Well it seems that we are generally in agreement. It's just so weird that one way or another nothing is being "said" -- whether he was there, or not there.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 pm

My thoughts exactly.
Out of hundreds of employees, one is bound to speak up. If not for money, just to claim they saw him.
I checked out the UCLA press pages and like it's been said, it sure looks like they are trying to avoid being involved. They make an effort to stress very clearly in italics, that the statement was made by JERMAINE.

Unlike all press statements I've seen regarding a death, there has been no statement from a hospital official.

This sure is making it seem like he
was never even in there, right?
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:02 am

That's so weird...I was just reading a similar article and posted it in another thread.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/archive/UCLA-Medical-Center-Leaks.html

Seems very suspicious to me that we've not heard a peep! Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down