Michael Jackson Talked About Vanishing?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael Jackson Talked About Vanishing?

Post by NYMoonwalker on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:38 am

MissBillieJean wrote:I may be the same way. Even though I'm a hoax beliver this may really be it as far as Michael as we know him.

That is exactly what i've been saying. A part of me thinks that if he is alive, he won't be coming back. So in a way, it could really be a goodbye... but I don't want to get too depressing here.. 4 more days! Whooo

And @lonelynation, you wear those tears with pride!
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:42 am

Haha I shall!
Though I may need to invest in some water-proof mascara so I can see the whole show without my eyes burning..
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 am

You bring up a very good point. We have no idea what was edited from these tapes. What the author might have felt was meaningless, may have meant a lot for fans to hear.

SunShine wrote:i wonder if there are more parts then what he says in this book...like more tapes....it's like the Bershir thing, he only showed the parts that would hurt Michael...and then the rest of those interviews came out after, which shows all of what Michael was saying to Bershir....you know what I mean.....people have a way of only showing the bad parts of things, not the good.
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 am

It may happen. Fans must prepare themselves in case that happens.
Butterfly J wrote:I don´t wanna stay in unknowing until the end of my life.
He has 3 kids, he just can´t stay hidden. So, we still have hope. ...I hope
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 am

See, when I heard this it actually made me very depressed. And it still does. Because even though I really think Michael is still alive out there, if he did this to get away then what makes me think he'll return? He wanted to disappear. What if he stays gone forever?? I just can't take this anymore. Ahhh!! I feel like I'm losing it!
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:39 am

I just can't imagine that he will stay hidden the rest of his life. Longevity is on his side, judging by what good shape his 80 year old parents are in. How does Michael Jackson, the most famous man in the world, hide for 30-40 years? I'm sure one day he'll want to walk Paris down the aisle at her wedding. If he's really alive, I think he'll come back. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:42 am

I believe that MJ's comments were more along the lines of an adult facing mortality. He was in his 40's during these interviews and is 51 now. That is often a time when people look at what is behind them and wonder what lies ahead. I am 49 so I can relate to those thoughts. Aging can be joyous and rewarding yet some face health problems beyond their control. He does mention deeper into the interview that he has fears about his body deteriorating. MJ has presented himself to the world as a youthful, vibrant and energetic man. Look at the way that women young enough to be his daughters faint and lust after him. He may be fearful of not being able to present himself in the way that the public has come to know him. I am not suggesting vanity. I am suggesting that he may have felt that he always wants to present the best MJ possible and not to have to one day present a shell of himself.
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:51 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I just can't imagine that he will stay hidden the rest of his life. Longevity is on his side, judging by what good shape his 80 year old parents are in. How does Michael Jackson, the most famous man in the world, hide for 30-40 years? I'm sure one day he'll want to walk Paris down the aisle at her wedding. If he's really alive, I think he'll come back.

Aww!! Paris getting married...what a sweet thought! Thanks for making me feel better. You're right. I don't think he could stay gone for too long. God bless! <3
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 am

Well we all know how serious and distored his self-perception was. So I definitely understand what you're saying about not being seen as youthful, vibrant and energetic as he was in his earlier years. I imagine that I'd feel the same way if I were in his position.

The saddest part about him not coming back musically, is not getting the chance to hear a new album. I would be more than happy if he just put together cds and did music videos. No need to go on tours - maybe do a concert now and again, but I would be more then satisfied with that. I already know pretty much every single track he's ever been a part of, and I don't want to ever get to a point when nothing new comes from Michael Jackson the singer (though all of this is extremely selfish on my behalf).
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I believe that MJ's comments were more along the lines of an adult facing mortality. He was in his 40's during these interviews and is 51 now. That is often a time when people look at what is behind them and wonder what lies ahead. I am 49 so I can relate to those thoughts. Aging can be joyous and rewarding yet some face health problems beyond their control. He does mention deeper into the interview that he has fears about his body deteriorating. MJ has presented himself to the world as a youthful, vibrant and energetic man. Look at the way that women young enough to be his daughters faint and lust after him. He may be fearful of not being able to present himself in the way that the public has come to know him. I am not suggesting vanity. I am suggesting that he may have felt that he always wants to present the best MJ possible and not to have to one day present a shell of himself.

Wow. You have made some very good points. I feel so bad for Michael. We all know he's always had issues with himself...he said you can change physically but there are always those scars left behind. Everyone gets old and wiser too. I just hope MJ sees now how loved he is. I hope he never feels like he is letting anyone down. We love you so much Michael.
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 am

"Everyone gets old and wiser too."

Ummm not necessarily. I personally know some old fools.
I also know some young people that are very wise beyond their years.
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 am

GirlSaturday wrote:"Everyone gets old and wiser too."

Ummm not necessarily. I personally know some old fools.
I also know some young people that are very wise beyond their years.

Haha. Same here.
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top